Finding Just the Right Couple

Story Info
New swingers get into the scene.
2.5k words
4.35
80.6k
11
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been an interesting month. It all started when we came home from a party about a month ago.

Lana had admittedly had quite a good time and was excited about some of the people she had met there. I don't remember which one of us brought up the subject but it seemed to be on both of our minds.

From that time on every time we had sex, the subject arose again.

"I wonder if every married couple fantasize about other partners than their own spouse?" Lana posed. I was completely surprised at the question. Lana is a very prim and proper lady. When she asked the question I wondered aloud what brought it on.

She grinned at me. "I noticed that several of the couples at the party were joking and laughing at some of the attention that their spouses were directing at other than their own spouse."

I laughed. Lana had been the subject of several outright suggestions. She was, without a doubt, the sexiest looking woman at the party. At my insistence, she had worn clothing that exhibited her wonderful attributes. The low cut blouse exposed quite a bit of cleavage. I had insisted that she forgo a bra. She had reluctantly agreed after I told her how seductive she looked without one. Her breasts are firm and well proportioned for a "B" cup size. The skirt I selected for her was short and tight, accenting her protruding ass globes delightfully.

To my delight and surprise she decided to wear bright, neon orange panties and high-healed shoes that matched. Her tanned legs are a delight, perfectly shaped.

The men were delighted and the ladies were envious.

I watched as the men jockeyed into position to be close to her. I overheard some of them making sexual remarks about her. It was interesting that almost everyone, including the women, mentioned how lucky I am to have such a beautiful wife.

Joe Handy was quite blunt. "Jim, you have the sexiest wife I have ever seen," he commented to me, as we were about to leave the party. I mentioned his comment to Lana as we drove home.

She laughed. "He isn't so bad looking himself," she said. That comment was not in her usual character.

"His wife isn't bad to look at either," I added laughingly.

When we arrived home, we undressed quickly and fucked like minks in heat.

Since that time, every time we fucked, our passion sooner or later returned to talking about other couples and wondering if they enjoyed sex as much as we did, especially the Handys.

The past week we spent considerable time discussing our acquaintances quite vividly. It was during a hot, steamy fuck that we paused, began to talk about the possibilities of swinging. To my surprise Lana was so excited she had an immediate orgasm. She trembled as she began to talk about the prospects. "I would want it to be someone that we don't know," she admitted. "I would be afraid that our friends might find out!" she explained.

The next day, when I arrived home, she was sitting on the couch with several magazines around her. "I bought these today," she explained, holding up a magazine about swinging. I was astounded. She had taken the initiative and was excited about the prospects of swinging. She had dog-eared several pages. "I have found several interesting couples," she said excitedly. She read some of the ads. I was surprised at the ads she had selected. They all were very descriptive and the men boasted of extra large cocks.

I grimaced at her when she excitedly read of one man with a ten-inch cock. She seemed overly excited. I am not that badly endowed myself. I sport a full seven inches when aroused.

We spent the next hour going thru the magazines. With a grin and a little playful grabbing, we settled on an add that said, "Couple would like to meet new swingers. Just started swinging and want to meet new, broad mined couple for sexual relationship." The telephone number was a local call. The excitement rose while I dialed the number.

"Hello," came a husky voice. "I am responding to the ad in the Swingers Magazine," I said cautiously.

"Yes!" his voice perked up a bit.

"We have never done this before, but wondered if you could help us!" I said. "We are fairly new also," he said. "My wife is anxious to try," I replied. "What should we do now?" I asked.

His voice went very deep. "Do you have an internet address?" he asked. "We can exchange pictures and other particulars without revealing our names for now," he said hesitatingly. I told him our Internet address. He said he would email us in a few minutes. I hung up and told Lana the developments.

We waited with baited breath for the computer to chatter. It seemed like ages but it was only a few moments before the computer began to tick out a message. "Do you have a computer camera?"

"YES!" I replied.

"OK! Have your wife and yourself stand in front of the camera."

"You too!" I wrote back.

Lana and I stood in front of the camera. We gasped as the picture of them came over the Internet. It was Joe and Pam Handy. "Quick, shut it off!" Lana suggested. It was too late. "Oh god! Good to see you Jim and Lana!" flashed on the screen.

I watched in awe as another picture followed. Pam had her blouse off. Her tits were huge. She was smiling widely. Joe had unzipped his pants and held a huge cock in the palm of his hand.

Lana gasped.

"Now show us!" lit up the screen.

I glanced at Lana. She was blushing crimson.

"Come on!" the screen flashed again.

Lana giggled. Slowly she removed her blouse. I groaned when I noticed how hard her nipples had gotten.

"Very nice," the screen lit up. "Now you, Jim."

I slowly released my cock from my pants. It had grown hard because of the pictures on the screen.

"Wonderful!" lit up the entire screen. At the bottom it was signed "Pam". Suddenly the entire screen lit up. Both Pam and Joe were naked.

Lana gasped. I took a deep breath. The screen went blank. Without warning, "We are on our way over," flashed on the screen and then was gone.

Lana gasped aloud. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" she asked violently. I looked at my wife. "I guess we have found a swinging couple," I said. "Are you OK with this?"

She gasped again. "I guess!" she exclaimed. "I just was not prepared for this being friends and all." She stammered. "Maybe friends is the best way to start," I said grinning. "They both are quite well endowed," I joked.

Lana smiled. "I noticed that," she said and winked boldly at me.

It seemed like an eternity until the doorbell rang. Joe and Pam were smiling as they entered the room.

Joe took Lana in his arms and kissed her passionately. Lana blinked at the suddenness of the kiss.

Pam laughed. "Joe likes to get right down to the brass tacks," she said.

Lana blushed crimson.

I took Pam in my arms and kissed her. She smiled when we stopped. "I can see you are in lust," she blurted and grabbed my cock thru my pants.

Joe had pulled Lana onto the couch. His hands were fumbling with her blouse. "You have beautiful tits," he said as he unfastened the last button.

Lana blushed again.

Pam laughed. "Not so fast, Joe," she admonished. "Let her at least catch her breath."

Lana nodded. "I don't think I can go thru with this," she said. She took a deep breath. "At least not in the same room with Jim."

Pam smiled. "I know how you feel," she said. "The first time is the hardest, no pun intended," She grinned. "At least the first time tonight" she said as she gripped my cock again.

Joe kissed Lana again. She sighed deeply as they separated.

"Maybe Jim and I ought to go to another room," Pam said pulling at my arm.

Lana nodded in the affirmative.

Pam and I hurried down the hall to the bedroom. "Lana is about to get a lesson in the fine art of fucking," she said. I was suddenly stunned at the reality of the time. Joe was going to fuck my wife and I was going to fuck his. I took a deep breath and turned to watch Pam undress. She had forgone any under clothing. She suddenly was stark naked. Her huge tits swayed as she walked. Her pussy was clean-shaven with just a small tuft of blond hair above the inviting slit. I don't remember how but I was quickly naked, my cock throbbing and bobbing up and down menacingly.

Pam lay on the bed, her feet on the edge, her knees spread wide and her pussy lips vibrating their invitation. She groaned loudly as my cock slipped into her inviting cunt. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM" she moaned when I began to fuck in and out.

I could feel her approaching orgasm. Her legs caught me by the ass globes and pulled me deep inside of her pulsing pussy. She trembled under my thrusts. Her moans of delight echoed through the room. Her shout of climax thundered through the house.

I continued to drive my cock in and out of her now drenched cunt. My balls slapped loudly against her ass, building an orgasm in them that soon would fill her wanton cunt to overflowing.

She bellowed loudly again as my orgasm flooded into her hot cavern.

"MMMMM, that was wonderful, large is not always best" she commented with a smile.

We clung together in sheer, delirious ecstasy. Slowly we came down from our magnificent fuck, realizing that the house was quiet. We wondered about our spouses outwardly.

Pam rolled from the bed, her tits shaking and dancing in the light. "Would you like to see something fantastic?" she asked hoarsely.

I nodded my head in agreement and followed her naked body into the hall.

We stopped abruptly.

Joe and Lana were locked in a missionary position, with his cock slowly moving completely in and then completely out of my wife's cunt, dragging her cunt lips in and out with each stroke.

They had not made it into the spare bedroom and were fucking in the hall.

I stood motionless, captured by the exquisite sight of my wife being fucked sublimely. Her eyes were glazed and her head rolled back and forth as she lay under Joe.

Suddenly she gasped and shuddered. A huge orgasm shook her body. She squealed her delight. She began to move under Joe, meeting his thrusts with thrusts of her own. Her naked body was red and sweaty, her pussy juices flowing from her thrusting cunt lips in torrid gushes.

Joe gave a huge thrust and groaned as his orgasm spewed into my willing wife's cunt. They laughed and shouted as they each flooded the floor where they lay.

Pam's laugh brought them back to the real world. Lana smiled at me. "That was one great fuck," she shouted in glee. "Do it again!"

Joe laughed. "Just let me have time to recuperate a little," he growled. "You are a terrific fuck and so tight I could feel you Cumming."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, cum, cum, cum," Lana said licentiously. "What wonderful words." Lana shouted lewdly.

Pam laughed heartily. "Let me show you something," she said as she walked to her husband. She took his cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck it.

Joe gasped and filled her mouth with another orgasm.

Lana screamed her delight. "That looks great," she said pushing Pam away and began sucking Joe's cock violently. I was flabbergasted. She had refused to suck me yet she was sucking Joe with abandon. "Tab is so goob," she muffled around his cock.

My cock twitched in defense.

Pam grinned and kneeled before me, taking my cock deep inside of her mouth. I thought she would suck my balls up thru my cock.

Lana saw Pam sucking my cock and grinned. "I want to watch you fuck my husband," she said harshly. "Fuck him good."

"Oh my god, I have turned her into a fucking machine," I thought as Lana watched my cock disappear into Pam's hot mouth.

Lana stopped sucking Joe's cock. "I want to watch Jim fuck Pam!" she said lustfully.

Pam released my cock from her sucking mouth. "OK! I would love to feel his cock in me again!" she replied as she lay down on the thick carpet. I looked from Lana to Joe. They were shaking their heads in the affirmative and smiling widely.

Pam spread her legs for me and smiled when I moved between them, my cock bobbing up and down. I pushed my hard cock between her cunt lips and began to slowly fuck her.

"Oh, God YES!" She exhaled as I began to pick up the pace. I heard Lana and Joe begin to chant. "Faster, deeper," came their cries. Pam began to thrust up at my pulsing shaft, devouring it with her hot, juicy pussy.

I drove my cock into her with lightning speed, her cunt accepting my thrusts with equal enthusiasm. My balls slapped loudly on her bare ass.

Lana began to cheer exuberantly as I pummeled into the hot cavern of her friend. "Fill her with your sperm," Lana cheered as my balls contracted, sending hot cum shooting down my cock.

Pam screamed her delight as she had a simultaneous orgasm.

Joe laughed gregariously at the sight of his wife's orgasm. "She is one hot fuck!" he shouted as his wife spewed her cum around my cock.

Lana lay down beside Pam. "Let's have an orgy. Fuck me beside my husband," she said to Joe.

Joe needed no second invitation. His huge cock slipped into my wife with very little effort. She gasped as it slipped deep inside of her, filling her hot pussy with his enormous man meat.

"Oh yes!" she said spontaneously. "That feels so marvelous. Fuck me deep and hard."

I was surprised at my wife's comment. I was equally surprised when she continued to divulge how glad she was that we agreed to the swinging adventure and especially how good Jim felt deep inside of her. She continually begged him not to stop. "I want to cum again," she begged when Jim trembled his orgasm. He slowed only for a few strokes and then began to drive into her with renewed vigor.

Lana began to shout loudly when Jim pounded her against the carpet. His cock flew in and out of her pussy, dragging her cunt lips in and out with each thrust. With one loud gasp, she came, showering his cock and balls with sticky juice. She then passed out with a huge smile on her face.

She awoke with the same smile when Pam wiped her face with a damp cloth.

"I believe that is enough for this evening," Pam suggested.

Lana looked at her with lust filled eyes. She slowly nodded her head. "But just for now," she said hoarsely.

Pam and Joe smiled and nodded. They slowly dressed and walked toward their car. "Later!" were their last words as they drove off.