Finding Love

Story Info
Rich white man finds his black angel.
1.5k words
4.22
65k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's all for today," Chris said standing. He was just finishing explaining the plans for a new project his team was working on. Chris was the CEO of a new insurance company that was taking over Atlanta. He looked at his watch to see it was almost five o' clock which was usually the time he left to go home, especially on a Friday. He went to his spacious office, grabbed his brief case, then left to go home. As he drove to his house he looked at himself in his car mirror and started to evaluate himself. He was a thirty years old, 6 feet tall, good looking, muscular, very well endowed, 9 inches long and 4 inches in width to be precise, blonde with stormy gray eyes. He was smart, funny, and charming and don't forget filthy stinking rich. He owned a manor that took up at least thirty acres, had lavishing cars and controlled a lot of Atlanta, but was not as happy as he thought it would make him. He was always busy at work, which didn't give him the chance to date, not that he could date after his ex-wife, Cathy. She hurt him so bad trying to take all his money and run away with her Fabio pool boy. He really wanted someone, but was too afraid to date because the women who wanted him wanted his money more. He decided being in his house by himself would just make him feel worse, so he went to his brother's, Nick, house.

"Hey! What brings you by here?" Nick ran to his little brother's car while Chris was getting out.

"Just want to get out for awhile." Chris looked around his brother's lot. It wasn't even an acre with patches of wild grass growing here and there. Nick's house was a small two story house with only two bedrooms, a kitchen, and living room. Nick did have a game room but changed it into his art room for painting and stuff. He was always broke not even paying his own mortgage. Chris did that for him. Nick had no college education, no job, besides the painting every now and then, and their parents kicked Nick out when he didn't want to go to college. But, the thing was Nick was happier than ever, much happier than Chris. Nick had a girlfriend and they were crazy over each other, even thinking about getting married, when they got the money to of course.

"So what's up at your big corporation?" Nick said sarcastically sounding interested.

"We just went over plans to expand our company to the whole state of Georgia," Chris said taking off his suit jacket to get more comfortable.

"That's cool man. You are really getting up there." Nick tried not to sound like he wasn't a little envious. "I bet you are really happy."

"Yea I .......No. No I'm not. It's lonely at the top." Chris looked down disappointedly. "You hope you can find that perfect someone who will love you but you just find people who want your money."

"You will find that someone, man. Don't worry....." Nick said trying to comfort Chris. Just when Nick started to talk, a woman's voice called his name. Chris turned to say hi to what he thought was Nick's girlfriend but got the startle of his life when he saw a perfect black angel. She had to be at least in her mid twenties, 5'9 with breast the size of cantaloupes that was dipped in a milk chocolate color. She had thick lips, long brown hair, curves everywhere and an ass to kill for. She was just getting out of her car in a business suit. Chris knew his eyes weren't lying to him because the swell in his pants was growing.

"Hi Nick. I saw you were out and just wanted to say hi. Who is this?" She turned and smiled at Chris.

"Hi Nadia. This is my brother Christopher Chancellor owner of Chancellor's Insurance." Nick said showing off his brother. "Chris this is Nadia Jackson."

"You are related to the guy who owns half of Atlanta! Wow, I need to hang out with you more." Nadia stuck out a hand to Chris. For a second he didn't think about taking this angel's hand, but remembered his manners and shook it.

"Hi," Chris said faintly. He noticed her beautiful face and gorgeous brown eyes. Her smile seemed to be perfect. He stared into her eyes getting lost into them.

"Nadia, are you going to get your mutt?" Nick broke into Chris's trance from Nadia.

"Oh. Ye, plus I need to change out of these clothes." She started to walk away, but stopped and started to wave. "If I don't see you before you leave, Chris, I just want to say bye." With that, she ran to her door, opened it, went in, and then quickly closed it.

Chris was still staring at the door when his brother started to talk.

"Back to what we were talking about," Nick said.

"What were we talking about?" Chris still started at the door. Nick tried to figure out what Chris was staring at.

"Are you looking at Nadia?"

"Who, me? No." Chris took his eyes off the door and put them on his brother.

"Don't lie to me," Nick stared his brother down, "because I do know her personally and can put in a good word for you."

They both smiled. Afterwards, Nick told all that he knew about sweet Nadia. She was twenty-five years old and single, but just came out of a bad relationship. "She doesn't like to talk about it that much, just that it hurt and she need time to heal, but that was about a month ago," Nick explained. She had majored in psychology and was working with a company that sent her out to do different things like evaluating people at companies to see if they needed time off or something, but she hated it. "She wants to open her own office and evaluate clients, not sweaty workers who just needed a day off." She also loved animals and wanted to open a pet shop when she found the time. Chris got everything that Nick knew about Nadia. She sounded like just what he needed.

"So if I asked her out what do you think would happen?" Chris looked anxious to know.

"She would probably say no," Nick sadly said.

"Why?!"

"She doesn't know you. She probably thinks you are some rich snob who wouldn't think about dating a black girl." Nick tried to explain as best as he could. Since her relationship she had been up tight with men. No man was good enough. She would snap at guys so fast that no man would come her way.

"I don't care." Chris always got what he wanted. He would never force or push anyone to do anything, but if he wanted a piece of gum or the woman of his dreams he would stop at nothing to get them. "Look, it's late, I have to go. I'll see you later." They said their goodbyes then Chris left to go home. He thought of what to do about Nadia. He just meet her so they weren't in love, well not yet, but he felt something about her that he liked. He didn't know what to do, but he hoped that he would have a change to be with her.

When he got home he was greeted by his dog Roxie. "Hi girl, come to daddy." She limbed to Chris then she started to whine. "What's wrong girl?" When he touched her leg she jumped. He remembered her hurting her leg when she fell down the stairs, but thought nothing was wrong when he finished checking her out. "I'll take you to the vet tomorrow girl, ok?" He picked up Roxie then headed to his room. When he was got to his room he got into the shower and started to wash up, but the thought of Nadia came into his mind. He could see her in the shower with him kissing him on the neck. She looked so good wet. He could feel his dick rise. He grabbed it and stared to jerk off. He pretended it was Nadia's hand on his dick instead of his own. Her hands were so soft on his manhood. She seemed to rub him the right way. Then he pictured her getting on her knees in front of him. She took his cock into her mouth slowly. He leaned back and softly cried her name out. She seemed to have the head of his dick just at her lips sucking it. It felt so good to Chris. He could tell he close to cumming, but didn't stop his fantasy. She licked his cock and sucked on his balls. She would look at him with those big brown eyes she had today. They looked so sexy to him. She finally took the entire thing into her mouth, and that's when Chris lost it. He came all over his hand and the wall of his shower. He was out of breath, he came so hard. Chris finished his shower and got ready for bed. He looked at the empty side of his bed. He wished there was someone who could fill that side of the bed. He thought, maybe, if Nadia would give him a chance, he could finally fill that cold, empty side.