Finding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durablue
durablue
966 Followers

"How we gonna do this?" Holland asked.

"They'll do it at their Inner Chamber. We get there, split up, take over and stop this fucking thing. I doubt we'll meet resistance, but if we do... kill them," Daylon shrugged.

"Oh, I don't think we'll have any problems once they get a load of you, my friend," Holland laughed. "Your reputation is far reaching."

"It has its advantages all right," Daylon smirked.

* * * *

Dolmas walked a wide-eyed, trembling Ivy down the aisle to Zan. Ivy flinched as Zan eye's undressed her right there in front of everyone.

"Soon," Zan whispered, "I'm gonna fuck you until you scream for me, bitch."

Ivy's stomach lurched up towards her throat. Finally the Alpha leader lifted his hand and the mating ceremony started. Five minutes into it Ivy wondered what would happen if she passed out in the middle of it.

"Can anyone give just cause why these two should not be mated?" the Alpha leader asked.

Silence greeted the Alpha leader. Then the doors were thrown open and men swarmed the chamber.

"Well, you mean besides the fact that he'll be dead before you finish the ceremony?" A hard voice rang out. "Yeah, I can give just cause. She's mine!"

"Oh lord..." Ivy gasped.

He's here! Ivy thought. He's really here!

"Now, just a fucking minute," Dolmas sputtered.

"Old man, you don't want to get in my way, unless you wish to die today. And I should kill you for the things you have done to her, and the bruises' on her. Back the fuck off, and maybe you'll see the sun rise tomorrow. I won't warn you again."

Dolmas shrank back away from the black haired warrior. Whispers raged up and down the aisles from the people that gathered. A man, dressed in black strode up the aisle. It was the man from her dream, only this time the gentle lover was gone and in his place was a furious warrior, intent on stopping the mating ceremony. His men spread through the chambers, taking up defensive locations. His sky blue eyes narrowed on Zan who immediately stumbled away from Ivy, shaking and sweating.

"Oh god," Ivy whispered, awed by the powerful display.

"My flame haired beauty," he whispered, stepping up to Ivy. "I claim you as my mate. Come with me, Ivy?"

Who-who are you?"

"My name is Daylon..."

The whispers were gaining in strength as Ivy struggled with what was happening around her. Who was this male that could bring everything to a stand-still like this; who inspired such fear in the others? Finally the name that was being whispered so fearfully penetrated Ivy's mind....

"I'm the Alpha of the Wolfland Pact."

That was the last thing Ivy heard as darkness swept over her.

To be continued...

durablue
durablue
966 Followers