Finding Love in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was going to surprise you after I was done studying." I said quickly as she got down on her knees and took my silicone schlong into her mouth.

We have a couple different strap-ons. This particular one is a double-headed dildo. The real reason I was wearing it is because I was horny as hell and having the dick in me as I walked around gave me small pleasures here and there.

I put my hands on her head and guided her up and down my shaft. Her suction and movements started moving the dick inside of me. I reached into my drawer and pulled out a condom. She grabbed it from my hands, opened it, placed it on the tip of the dick, then put her mouth over it and unrolled it along the plastic shaft. As she did this, I grabbed the lube from the back of the drawer. I squirted some on my palm and rubbed it along the shaft as she stood up and bent over my desk.

"Please baby, fuck my pussy! I miss you inside me. C'mon stud! What are you waiting for?" she begged me to fuck her.

What was I waiting for? I stared at her jeans skirt ass wiggling in front of me. I slapped it once, twice, three times. I knelt down and slowly slid her thong down to her ankles. I spread her ass cheeks and stuck my tongue out, licking her rosebud. She arched her back and cooed in gratitude.

I moved my tongue further down her slit. I could feel her hard clit under the tip of my tongue. I gave it a quick lashing before I stood back up and shoved my dick inside her ready and waiting snatch.

"Mmmm!" she growled, "more!"

I pulled out a little and slammed it right back in. Her oohs and aahs let me know I was doing a good job. We started fucking furiously, both dicks moving inside of us. I was so hot and ready for this, it had been at least two weeks since our last fuck. I reached around and started to play with her clit, this caused her to bounce back onto the shaft with even more vigor.

After a couple of minutes I turned us around, pulled her off of my strap-on and pushed her to her knees. She took the silicone cock in her mouth. I love watching her suck on the strap-on. She's so good at it. I took it out and slapped it across her face a couple of time before I pulled her up and laid her on my bed with her pussy at the edge.

I shoved my dick in her again and started going at it. I would pump in and out of her with quick shallow strokes, then I changed it up with long and slow strokes. As things started to heat up, I was fucking her so ferociously that all you could hear was our skin slapping together. Her skirt was up around her waist and my pants still around my ankles. I leaned into her and our lips met again. She kissed me with so much passion, like she never wanted this moment to end.

"Fuck Austyn! I'm about to cum babe, don't stop! PLEASE don't fuckin' stop!" she practically screamed in my ear.

It was just then that I heard my bedroom door open. I grabbed a pillow and tried to cover our hips, but it was obvious what was going on. As the door opened I could hear Molly.

"Hannah and I came back, so I brought your book--" she started to say, "Oh! Shit! I'm so sorry. I'm just gonna drop these. Um, just. Um. Shit. Bye!"

Molly slammed the door shut.

"Fuck!" I said. My mood was killed. I looked down at Nic, a huge smile was spread across her face. I pulled out of her with a "pop!" Her smile turned into a frown and I knew what I had to do.

I put my mouth on her pussy and sucked and licked until she was arching her back and convulsing on my bed. Her hands were pulling my head into her sweet pussy. I couldn't get enough of her juices as I licked and sucked them into my mouth.

After she was done cumming, I pulled up my pants and walked into my bathroom. I unbuckled the strap-on and slid the other end out of my pussy. I washed it in the bathtub then quickly washed my lady parts and face. When I got back in my room, Nic was dressed and sitting on my bed chatting with my roommate. I snuck the strap-on into my closet before my roommate could see it.

"C'mon babe," I said to Nic, "You better get going before traffic picks up. Or else you're never going to get home."

I ushered Nic out of my room. Molly's bedroom door was open, she and Hannah laughed as Nic and I passed their room. We walked out in silence. I opened her car door and she got in.

"I'll call you later," I said to her as I closed the door.

"What's wrong babe?" she asked.

"Nothing, I'll just talk to you later," I said as I backed away from her car.

"Ugh. Whatever, " she said as she started her car and backed out of the stall. I turned and headed back into the dorm as she drove away.

I stood in Hanna and Molly's doorway.

"Ever hear of knocking you jackass?" I asked looking directly at Molly.

"Ever hear of locking your door bitch?" she asked defensively.

We began to step toward one another as we argued back and forth. Hannah stepped between us. "Stop! Just stop you two!"

With that, I grabbed my books off of Molly's desk and went back to my room.

Around 5 p.m. I went back to their room to see if they wanted to go eat dinner. Hannah was down, but Molly said she didn't feel like eating. Hannah and I got our slippers on and started walking to the cafeteria.

"She's really mad at you dude," Hannah confessed to me.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I don't know dude. Something about being disrespected and how I don't know the half of it and how Nic isn't right for you and a million other things it sounds like," said Hannah, throwing her hands in the air.

I couldn't believe my ears. It sounded like Molly was jealous.

"She's so damn sensitive. I'm not the one who walked into the room without knocking. Anything she saw, it was her fault. Knock next time you want to go into someone's room." I said. I couldn't believe Molly was jealous of Nic and me having sex. It's not like I was cheating on Molly with Nic. If anything, the situation is that I technically cheated with Molly while I was with Nic. Regardless, I'd have to sort this out after dinner.

As Hannah and I ate dinner, Molly entered the cafeteria and looked around for a place to sit. Hannah motioned for her to come and eat with us, but Molly sat at the table farthest from us. I didn't want her to eat alone, so I told Hannah I was full and that she should go sit with Molly. I got up and left the cafeteria.

When I got back to my room, a couple of girls from the floor above asked if I wanted to play softball against the school's team. I had played in high school, and kept in shape throughout college, of course I wanted to play! I changed, got my catcher's gear and bat and headed to the softball diamond. The game lasted about an hour and a half and ended around 7 pm. The "Hapa" team, as we dubbed ourselves, lost. But the coach for the softball team asked to talk to me after the game.

"You're a pretty decent catcher," coach said to me. "How come you never tried out for the team?"

"I just didn't feel like it," I lied to him. The real reason was that Nic decided if I played, that meant less time for the two of us to be together. Therefore it didn't benefit the relationship and everything we did as individuals should reflect our end goal, which was to be together.

"Well I want you to come out and play for me next year. You're a much better catcher than the girl I have now. Hell, she isn't even a catcher. She's a pitcher who got the shit end of the stick." He practically offered me the spot.

"Yea. Well, we'll see when next year comes ok? That's all I can promise you." I said, trying to hide the fact that I was ecstatic that he wanted me on the team so badly.

After our conversation, I started to walk back to the dorms. A couple of the softball girls caught up with me and told me how surprised their coach was by me and how they really could use me next year. I loved hearing all their praise and their attempts to get me to promise to play next year. If my head wasn't big enough because of my sexy girlfriend and the jealous hottie across the hall, it definitely was huge now.

I walked toward my room, passing the girls' room. Hannah looked up at me and asked where I had been.

"Probably off fucking her slutty girl," spat Molly.

"Actually, I was playing softball with some of the girls on the softball team. Their coach wants me to play next year!"

"Congratulations dude!" said Hannah.

"Wow! Everyone wants you it seems," said Molly sarcastically. I was tired of her attitude.

"Hey Hannah, the boys are calling you," I lied, "better go see what's up." I winked at her as she passed by me and closed the door behind her.

"What's the deal Moll?" I asked. "Why you so mad at me boo?"

"Whatever. I'm not mad at you." She said, sitting up in her bed, leaning against the corner wall. I slowly walked closer and closer.

"Then why are you acting like you are?" I stepped even closer. Her eyes were on me, she watched as I got to the side of her bed and sat down.

"I'm allowed to act however I want," she retorted.

I leaned my face in close to hers. Her eyes looked down at my lips.

"Yes. Yes you can act however you want. And so can I," I said as I closed the distance between our lips.

When they touched, it was like we had just shared our first kiss minutes ago. She pushed toward me and opened her mouth slightly. I snaked my tongue inside her mouth as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her even closer. Her tongue slowly started to feel out for mine. We licked one another's tongue and lips and mouth until we couldn't breathe.

When we parted to breathe, she looked at me with longing eyes. She bit her lip as I started to move in to kiss her again. She pushed my shoulders away.

"You have a girlfriend," she stated blankly.

"So? That didn't stop us last time."

"I just saw you fucking your girlfriend a couple hours ago." She said matter-of-factly.

"And you walked in without knocking," I said as I tried to kiss her again.

"Yes, but your door wasn't locked so whose fault is it?" she asked, I could tell her blood was beginning to boil.

"It was my fault that I was fucking my girlfriend?" I asked quizzically.

"Nevermind Austyn!" she sighed as she moved to get off the bed. I stayed where I was, my eyes following her every move. I stayed silent. "God! I've wanted you since the beginning of the school year! And I thought you wanted me too, but then you didn't, and now you do! I don't know what to do or think."

This wasn't going how I thought it would. I just wanted to make peace and be friends again. I absolutely DETEST when she's mad at me.

"Will you just lay down with me?" I asked, half expecting her to yell or slap me for even suggesting such a thing. To my surprise she climbed back into the bed and allowed me to wrap my arms around her. Her back was to me, and I was spooning her.

"I've wanted you since the second I met you," I whispered in her ear, "I've wanted you everyday since then. Yes, I love Nic. Yes, it's complicated. But you and I share something real Moll. I just want for us to enjoy this last week before I go back to the mainland." I kissed the back of her neck and settled my head on the pillow next to hers. She didn't say anything. The extremely physical day began to take its toll on me and I drifted into sleep.

12