Finding Lust In The Chatroom Ch. 01

Story Info
She gets to know Romeo.
1.5k words
3.67
11.3k
4

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when she went online, she decided to visit a new chat room, and there she found him. He was Mr. Right, and she knew it from the moment she read his introduction, "My name is Romeo, I am a thirty year old hopeless romantic male, who is here to change your life."

Yeah it was cheesy, but it wasn't what he said, but how he said it. He added e-flowers and hearts to the message with a winking smiley face. She knew he was the real deal, and wanted for him to be mesmerized by her.

She quickly introduced herself to him as "RoseBud70," a thirty-eight year old woman who was hot to trot and ready to blow his mind.

Romeo quickly replied back, "Want to get to know each other?"

RoseBud70 anxiously quips back, "How do you plan on changing my life?"

"By telling you what you want to hear, typing whatever you want to read, and most of all, by blowing your mind away with fantasies that will arouse you like you have never been aroused." He finished, "All of this, without ever telling you a lie."

RoseBud70 was shocked, amazed, and aroused all at the same time. She truly did not know what to think or say.

"Still there?" Romeo quipped.

"Yes, but I am unsure what to make of this!"

"No worries, it will all fall into place and you will be satisfied, that is a promise."

RoseBud70 almost stammering in her head replies back, "So, how do you plan on doing that?"

Without hesitation, Romeo begins by asking her, "What are you into?"

"What do you mean?" Replies RoseBud70.

"What do you like for your partner to do to you?" Quips back Romeo.

Mischievously, RoseBud70 replies back, "Make me cum."

"Is there any special way that you like for your partner to make that happen?"

"Whatever way he or she can!" RoseBud70 returns. "Lets go into a private chat room."

"Lets." Then Romeo begins after switching to the new private room, "Imagine the two of us alone, someplace romantic like on a warm sandy beach around sunset. We are on a velvety soft blanket, the beach is secluded and empty save for the two of us, and we have several Tiki Torches lit and strategically placed around us. That way there is enough light for us to see each other, but not too much that the mood becomes awkward."

RoseBud70 smiles and types in, "Are we naked yet?"

"Not yet, but soon." Replies Romeo. "That will happen shortly, first we need to get in the mood and warm things up."

"Mmmmmm." RoseBud70 responds, "That sounds great!"

"We have a bottle of champagne on ice, a cooler with Strawberries, whipped cream, and some chocolate sauce. First we sip on some champagne while we watch the sun set and hide away for the night. As the final rays of the sun disappear below the horizon, I lean over and kiss you. Just a light peck on the lips, then a little open mouth, and finally you grab me and pull me in tight, hungrily kissing like it is the last moment in time and there is nothing more worth while than holding me close while you kiss me."

"I'm hot!" Rosebud70 quickly types in.

"Not yet you aren't!" Romeo quickly responds back, "You are just warm, we haven't started anything to have you hot as of yet, but soon."

Romeo continues, "While you are holding me close and kissing me so passionately, I allow my hands to roam, gently rubbing your soft silky skin. First along your cheek, then your neck, your shoulders, your arms, your side, your belly, up your shirt, over one breast, then the other, then in circles around your one nipple, then the other, and finally I just choose one breast and rub and stroke it gently. Making sure that my touch is light enough to not irritate, but rough enough to please."

"I'm wet, Oh my god am I wet!" Rosebud70 notes.

"Still more, still more!" Romeo replies, then continues, "As your breath quickens, and your pulse begins to race, I pull away from your kiss."

"What! Not yet, it was just getting good!" RoseBud70 interjects.

Romeo continues, "I pull away, but only to kiss your neck, your ear, your shoulder, your collarbone, your chest, while calmly unfastening your bikini top and removing it free from your beautiful breasts, then down in between your sumptuous breasts, down through the cleavage, around the underside of one breast, and back up the other. Finding what my goal is dead center of your left breast, your slightly erect nipple. Kissing at first, then licking, and then sucking. Nibbling occasionally, licking occasionally, and kissing occasionally, making sure that the sensations are always different yet arousing."

"That sounds so good! I have never had someone take the time to do that to me, or at least not long enough to matter." RoseBud70 notes.

"Don't worry I will make sure that it will matter. If you are not aroused enough, I will continue till you are." Romeo responds, then continues, "I'll check how moist you are, how hot you are, and make sure that your heart is beating harder than you could think possible, and then I will move on."

"Move on where?" RoseBud70 asks.

"I will move on to the next set of actions to bring you closer to what you crave." Romeo answers. "I will start kissing my way down your belly, around your waist, slowly working your bikini bottom down your legs then off of you, continuing to kiss my way down the inside of one thigh, up the other, across the top of your pubic area, down the middle of your labia, then licking straight up the middle to part them and to expose your clit."

"Mmmmmm, I am dripping wet now. Please don't stop!" RoseBud70 exclaims.

Romeo continues, "You taste like a sweet and salty sea, and have the fragrance of lust and the heat of a roaring fire. I love it all. It maddens me, puts me into a frenzy, but I hold back and gently lick and flick your clit with my tongue. Holding back the urge to bite and nibble just yet, you are close, but not quite ready. You squirm to get closer to my mouth and ultimately my tongue, as you grab my hair and try to pull my head closer as well."

"I hold back until I see you quiver ever so slightly, my sign to act like a frenzied shark in a tank full of bloody chum. With that I start to nibble as I speed up my pace and apply more and more pressure with my tongue. You quiver faster under the rougher onslaught and begin to moan. With this I decide it is time to introduce more to the party, and begin to slowly insert one finger, slowly working it in, then two, and finally three. Your moaning and quivering has increased. Your body almost quaking beneath my face, as your moans grow louder."

"I am about to cum!" RoseBud70 adds in, referring to her actual state of being and not what is being described to her.

Continuing, Romeo types, "As your body shakes faster, and your moans get louder, I move my fingers faster and begin to devour you more. As you get closer and closer to your climax, I speed up faster and faster. Before too long, "

RoseBud70 breaks in, "I'm Cumming!!! Oh my god I am Cumming!!!" Referring to the fact that she has reached her own personal climax outside of the story.

"your body stiffens and jerks up and down while you cling to my head, burying it deeper into your intoxicating groin. Screaming in pleasure, almost loud enough for someone to hear you a couple miles down the beach." Romeo continues, "Your heady scent still making me want more as your juices flow readily into my mouth, down my throat and along the sides o my cheeks and lips. I don't stop. I continue on. Only stopping once your body stops shaking and your honey stops flowing."

RoseBud70 replies, "Oh my god! That was great! If reading you describe this was enough to make me cum with only a little assistance on my part, what would it be like in actual practice?"

"I'm not finished, there is plenty more. I am just getting you warmed up, and I haven't even described how I am going to be pleased by you." Romeo replied.

"There's more? I don't think I would be able to stand more!" Replies RoseBud70.

"Trust me, you would, and you would thank me for it eternally, but I will have to continue later. I have to go for now, but I do want to finish this, both for you and me. I have a feeling that we will be trying it all out after it is all said and done." Romeo finishes, "Keep an eye out for me, and I for you, and we will continue this later."

"Oh my! You bet I will be watching and waiting for when you are on here. If this is just the beginning, I definitely want to see what would happen next, and so on till the story ends." Responds RoseBud70.

Romeo quips back before signing off, "It will never end, if we don't let it."