Finding Meridian Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus started to undo her robe, "Don't hold back when you come. Just relax and let it go. It'll ensure the bond is strong."

Marcus started kissing her neck and shoulder as he slid the robe off her. Drake took her hand to pull her onto the bed next to him. Logan slid in behind her on her opposite side. Both of them held one arm and pulled her legs apart using one of their legs to hold hers in place. Logan was better at sensing her emotions so Drake followed his lead. They pulled her hair up out of the way and ran their hand down the side of her body.

Logan telepathically sent Marcus a message, "If we do anything that makes you uncomfortable just say so."

"The whole thing? I don't like seeing anyone else touch her?"

"We know that, you'll get to do the same thing when we find our mates. You can push aside the possessiveness and focus on us pleasing her. This is worth it to be mated with her for life."

Drake spoke to Marcus telepathically, "We will tilt her head back when we feed at the end but I sense she would react badly if any of us wrap our hand around her neck."

"You can do this. My little one, my mate." Marcus ran his hand over her thigh.

"I know I can but I'm scared. I love you Marcus. Can we put some music on?" Meridian grabbed the remote and started music.

Drake looked at Marcus and spoke telepathically, "I know it's not in the ceremony but you need to give her the option of replacing one of us with Connor. He isn't officially eligible but you can waive that."

"I love you Meridian. I will not think anything but how wonderful you are during this. We will try to go as slow as you need but ultimately you need to tell me you trust me to choose what happens. He has not considered eligible for this but if you want Connor to replace Logan or Drake then tell me. I can waive it." Marcus hated asking the question. He really hated the idea of Logan and Drake touching her but Connor seemed worse to him.

"I trust you Marcus. I would be more comfortable with Logan and Drake."

Logan spoke to Marcus telepathically, "I'm going to talk sexy to her and so will Drake so we can get her to relax. I know you feel possessive but remember this is for you too. We both adore her and will take care of her through this. This is the only time this will ever happen with her so embrace this Marcus. Also, if either of you sense some kind of fear the other does not, share telepathically. We want to make this enjoyable for her and not scary. As your mate she needs to be able to explain this to potential mates."

Marcus began kissing up her legs to her abdomen. Meridian began to moan. "I forgot to ask, if you want me to let go what do I do when I do come? I tend scream. OK, I scream and loud."

Drake was the first to answer, "Let's see if you can tell us telepathically."

Meridian thought in her head, "I'm coming!"

All three nodded their heads, "We heard that so we're good to go."

Logan telepathically told Marcus, "Marcus, I know you don't want us kissing her but if our hands are busy one of us is going to have to kiss her so she doesn't wake the entire house."

Marcus looked disguised and shook his head.

Meridian looked at him and was worried she did something wrong. "Did I do something wrong?"

Marcus slid up her body and kissed her, "No sweetheart, we just realized if you start to come and our hands are occupied one of us will have to kiss you. If we have a free hand we'll just put a couple fingers in your mouth for you to suck on and scream on."

"How honest am I supposed to be about things I'm comfortable with and not?"

Drake interceded, "We want you completely honest."

Marcus spoke up, "We won't hurt you little one. I want to be very clear about this little one." Marcus held her face in his hands, "This is meant to bind us and make you feel loved and cherished. Nothing should make you feel demeaned, used or degraded. You need to tell us immediately if something makes you feel like that. This is meant to worship you my little one" Marcus had a mischievous look on his face, "Now I'm going to make you come little one." He slid down her body and started licking her slit.

Logan and Drake where whispering in her ears the same thing since they could coordinate telepathically, "You are so beautiful sweetness. Look at those sweet nipples." Each slid their hand up her breast and gently squeezed and pinched the nipple pulling on the ring.

Marcus was licking and sucking her clit. Marcus was rubbing and sucking her until he became concerned when 20 minutes later she still looked distressed.

Marcus motioned for Logan and Drake to let her go. "Let's try something different to help you get comfortable." Marcus sat up against the headboard with Logan on one side and Drake on the other. He pulled Meridian onto his lap.

Marcus spoke to Logan and Drake telepathically, "I need to get her more comfortable with this. I want each of you to do as I tell you."

Marcus kissed her deeply, "Sweetheart, I know you're nervous so relax and let us take care of you." Marcus cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. He then ran his hands between her legs opening them and sliding his hands along her wet slit. "That's my little one, I need you wet for me." He moved a hand up and cupped one of her breasts pinching the nipple. "Drake, I need you to take care of my girl's breast for me." He rolled and pinched the nipple until she whined. Drake took the tip in his mouth and pulled on the ring. He did the same with the other breast and looked at Logan, "Suck on my little one's breast for me. I need to rub her little clit." She began moaning and whimpering continually.

Marcus then removed her from his lap and placed her on the bed. "Hold my little one open so I can lick her clit." Marcus positioned his head between her legs. He ran each hand up her thighs taking Logan's hand and placing it on her thigh, he took Drakes hand and hooked it under her other thigh. "Now pull my little ones legs up." They pulled her legs up just a little.

"Pull them higher; spread my little ones legs open for me." They noticed Meridian whimpering and moaning never stopped.

Drake spoke to them telepathically, "She likes Marcus running the show. We have to be extra gentle with her. Marcus, you have to take extra care of her after this."

Logan telepathically told Marcus, "She reacts better to you leading this so that's how we'll play it. You need to show us how you slide your fingers in her."

"Logan and Drake watch how you have to be gentle sliding a finger in her." Marcus slowly slid his finger in and out of her warmth. "Drake give me your hand." Marcus licked his finger he just removed from Meridian. Drake and Logan understood what Marcus was doing. Drake put out one finger letting Marcus slide it into Meridian's pussy. Marcus moved Drakes hand in and out of her. He pulled Drakes finger out of her. Drake licked his finger.

Drake spoke to Meridian, "You are so sweet little one." Drake kissed her cheek, "Don't worry little one, we'll take care of you."

"Logan give me your hand." Marcus slid one of Logan's fingers in and out of Meridian's pussy. He then removed it and Logan licked his finger.

"Drake and Marcus, she is more than sweet. You're taste is so addictive."

Marcus told them, "Spread her lips for me." Drake ran his fingers down her until he reached her swollen pink hairless slit, Marcus gently slid his finger in between her lips at the same time Logan and Drake spread her for Marcus. "Relax our little girl. You can come for us. You are beautiful. I've never seen such a beautiful pierced clit."

Marcus lightly bit her clit and she moaned. Then he was sucking on it and slid a finger in her. Her head went back as she started to whine and tense up.

Marcus told them telepathically, "She's about to come. When I say now lightly pinch her pussy lips. Suck on her nipples so she comes hard."

Marcus telepathically told them, "Now."

Meridian telepathically thought, "Oh god, I'm going to come." Her mouth was closest to Drake so he engulfed her mouth to swallow the scream but resisted the urge to put spear tongue in her mouth.

Marcus waited for her to calm down. Marcus spoke telepathically to them, "She's very sensitive and noisy, turn up the music a bit more."

Marcus slid up to Drake's side as he slid down between her legs. He wondered if this is what Trinity would be like. He licked her wet slit while he ran a finger up and down it sliding a finger in her. He flicked her clit with his other hand. "You're so tight little one." He had an idea. He slid a pillow under her hips. "Marcus, look at how tight you're little one is," he said as he added a finger to slide in and hit her g-spot.

Marcus started whispering in her ear as he pinched her nipple, "You are fucking hot little one. Pull her legs open wider. My hot little one."

Meridian looked up with apprehension in her face, "Marcus?"

Marcus took her face in his hands and stared into her eyes. "This is our mating ceremony, I control it. It is ok little one. I am so proud of you. Drake slide a finger in my little one. Now pull it out." Marcus kissed her. "See sweetheart they follow my instructions but we'll all take care of you. Drake slide two of your fingers all the way into her. Meridian look down and watch. I love you."

Meridian began to moan. Marcus leaned his head down to suck on her nipple. Logan followed his lead and started suckling on her other nipple both lightly tugging the rings. They both began running their hands over her body.

Meridian started to moan, "Oh, oh, oh…Marcus."

Marcus told Drake, "She's gonna come, get ready to feed." Just then, Meridian started to arch and Logan and Marcus held her. Drake's sharp teeth pierced her skin surrounding her clit and flicked her clit with his tongue as he sucked her clit and fed on the blood dripping from where his fangs sank in around the outside of her clit. Drake's hands pushed her hips down to hold her still. Damn, she tastes so good.

As he was sucking, he telepathically asked Marcus, "Does she have multiples or do we need to take a break between me and Logan?"

Meridian began coming again and Marcus and Logan held her as she tried to arched and scream as Drake slowly suckled on her clit when he sucked her clit and she arched and cried even more into Marcus's mouth.

Marcus told Logan telepathically, "Slide your fingers down so we can hold her pussy lips open like you both did for me." Meridian arched as they held her open for Drake. She tightened around his fingers and Marcus caught her scream in his mouth. They waited for her to come down. She looked buzzed with euphoria. She kissed Marcus deeply while she ran her hand over his cock. Marcus started to moan.

Meridian whispered in his ear, "I love you and want you so bad."

Drake moved up and Logan moved between her legs. Logan waited for her to completely calm down from the last orgasm.

Logan slowly licked up and down the sides of her thighs. He used his fingers to hold her slit open and lick and suck each lip slowly. Marcus was nipping and sucking on her neck. He slipped two fingers in her mouth, "Suck my fingers little one. Remember what Logan is going to do I'm telling him to." Marcus handed Logan lube from the bag he brought. He then handed him something Meridian did not see.

Logan slid a finger into her, "Look at how tight you are little one." He slid in a second finger, "Little one I'm going to have to stretch you out, look how tight you are. Marcus makes you come next time but you are going to have to take him all the way in you." Logan pulled out a 7-inch dildo and lubed it up.

"Logan that's too big." Meridian began to panic. Logan motioned to Marcus and Drake to sit up pulling her bent knees to her chest. "Hold her legs open a bit more."

Logan placed the large head of the dildo between her lips. He rubbed her clit lightly. "Don't worry, we'll go slowly." Logan slowly slid the dildo up into her. When he had it halfway in, he looked at her. "Are you ok little one?"

"I'm OK it's just really large."

Marcus was becoming turned on seeing her spread. "You look so damn sexy. I am going to make love to you until you cannot remember your name. Logan, push it in slowly. Now pull it out slowly." Meridian was whimpering.

Logan slowly pushed the dildo into her as she whimpered. He kept sliding it up into her until it was all the way in. Meridian was panting as Drake began to talk, "You are so damn tiny. Are you Ok; you're not in pain are you?"

"A little. Marcus isn't much bigger is he?" Logan just stared at Marcus.

"Little one, I'm bigger but we'll make it work." Logan started playing with her clit. He noticed she was beginning to arch.

Marcus began to talk, "I'm going to have to make sure you are open wide when I slide all the way in you. I want to feel my little one come around my cock." Meridian started whining and whimpering.

Meridian cried as Logan clamped his mouth over her mound. His sharp teeth punctured her as he started sucking slightly roughly. She started writhing on the bed, arching and coming close to screaming.

Marcus used his hand to move her face so she was staring at him, "Look me in the eyes as you come. You suck on those fingers little one." She started arching more and screamed while sucking on his fingers.

Logan let his teeth gently nip at her clit while he fed from her. She started arching and whining again. He let her start coming down and he stared up at Marcus.

Marcus replied telepathically, "Do what you just did to her again but a bit harder, make her come again."

Logan sucked on her a little harder and nipped at her clit a bit harder. He heard Meridian start to cry even louder. Then Marcus spoke as he hold her face so she had to look at him, "I made him do it harder, I like seeing my little one come hard. You are mine little one. I want you to relax and come again."

He told Logan telepathically, "One last time and a little bit harder this time."

Drake was sucking roughly on her nipple as he cupped her breast. He nibbled on her neck as she arched so much he had to push her back onto the bed. Logan pumped the dildo in and out of her. Marcus spoke again, "That's my little one, I get to suck that clit of yours next. I'm going to feed while sucking on that little clit of yours." Finally, Logan let up and licked her wound closed. He moved up to where Marcus was.

Marcus removed his robe. She was still dazed when he settled his face in between her legs. "You're going to come for me little one. The dildo stays in until I replace it with my cock. You are going to come for me hard and fast. Drake and Logan are going to hold you down." He flicked her clit with his tongue.

Marcus started flicking and sucking on her clit. Marcus started pumping two curved fingers in and out of her until he bit over her clit and sucked. Drake hurried and caught her mouth in a kiss before she screamed. Even with his mouth muffling the scream he had to use his other hand to pull her head forward and shove his tongue in her mouth to quiet her down.

Meridian started coming so harder. Marcus sunk his teeth in deeper over her clit and sucked but he added rubbing his tongue roughly over her clit. He felt her honey tasting liquids keep coming into his mouth. He wondered how long she could come and it seemed like forever but she finally stopped whining. Marcus licked the wound shut and looked up to realize she passed out.

Drake spoke aloud, "Marcus, she passed out. Damn you picked one hell of a mate Marcus. I had to kiss her like that so she did not wake the entire house. I apologize, I never expected her to fly that quickly into orgasm that strongly."

Marcus responded, "I understand and forgive you. I'm proud she's coming so strongly."

Marcus was gloating over how she was doing such a great job. He looked at Logan and Drake, "Keep her legs up so her knees are bent but pull them close to her shoulders."

Meridian was coming to and looked down to see Marcus running his hands gently over her bent legs. He slowly slid the dildo out of her. His body was tan and sculpted and then she saw his cock. She noticed his purple bulbous head and long and thick cock, she began to get scared.

"Fuck Marcus, you're huge. I don't know how you're going to fit it in me."

He was positioned now with his head between her swollen lips. "It'll be ok little one. I told you we would have to take some time. Now look at me sweetheart while I start sliding in you." He stared at her face as she squealed when about half of him was in her.

"Marcus, oh fuck, you're too big. Damn…Oh god…oh you're too big." He was about to pull out when she arched, her legs slid behind her head and her internal muscles locked around his cock. She started crying and whining.

Marcus got worried he would not last long like this, "Little one, calm down. I will not last long if you keep…ugh…squeezing me like that. God Damn!"

Marcus spoke telepathically to Logan and Drake, "Guys help me out here. If she's just going to keep coming we need to speed things up." Logan and Drake slid their hands down to pull each side of her pussy lips apart to stretch her out for Marcus.

Logan started whispering, "Relax little one. Just relax." Logan and Drake massaged her legs.

Drake chimed in, "You can take it little one, let Marcus in. Spread your legs more sweetheart. Relax little one." Marcus slowly slid in more.

"Oh god…Marcus, are you all the way in? You are so big." Marcus knew he had just under half to go in. "Not yet little one we're close, I need you to relax more. I'm not going to last much longer if you keep whining and tightening on my cock."

Logan telepathically told Marcus and Drake, "I have got an idea, make sure you follow my instructions when I tell you to."

Marcus looked at Meridian, "Are you OK little one? Am I hurting you?" He noticed she was slightly panting.

"Give me a minute," she whimpered. Then she looked at Marcus giving the nonverbal Ok.

"Let's try a different way." Marcus leaned against the headboard and had her straddle him. Logan and Drake went to opposite sides grabbing her legs pulling them up, "Relax little one. You are so sexy and doing so well. Let yourself relax and slide your feet over Marcus's shoulders."

Logan told Drake telepathically, "As soon as she starts sliding her feet over his shoulders, you use both hands to help spread her pussy lips apart and I'll spread her legs."

As Meridian started sliding her legs over Marcus's shoulders, she felt Drake start to spread her pussy again.

"Oh fuck. Drake what are you doing?"

"Look down little one." He waited until she saw his hands pulling her pussy open. "Your sweet little pussy has to open more so Marcus's cock can slide in more."

Before she realized it, Logan had slid her legs wider. Marcus was not expecting what they just did. He ended up pushing as her legs were being slid wider and he slid another inch in.

Logan telepathically told Marcus, "This is as easy as it's going to get, she's so tiny you're going to have to just slowly slide the rest of the way in."

Marcus started pushing and when Meridian started whimpering, "Marcus, oh god…I don't know if I can…oh god…"

"You can take me in sweetheart. Just relax. Look down sweetheart. You are almost there. Tell me how it feels. Let your legs fall open." Logan and Drake pulled her legs open further.

"Oh fuck, Marcus, oh god, you're too big, you're just too big." Meridian had a look of pain on her face. "I need to tell you something. Earlier was a mini-orgasm. I'm so close to coming all the way."

Drake spoke to Marcus telepathically, "Marcus you've got 2 choices here. We do this every day for a few weeks or you are going to have to just push the rest of the way. It won't be comfortable for her but if Drake and I concentrate on her clit hopefully she'll relax and come."