Finding Meridian Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan just started to laugh. "I believe you are the official hostess of the Love Shack."

In the background they heard a new noise coming from the kitchen, "Smack my ass! Smack it! Oh yeah!"

Alex and Logan both looked at each other confused, "Who the hell was that?" Alex said confused.

"Could be your staff getting into the mood," Logan said laughing.

Next they heard, "Oh yeah baby rub that butter on me!"

Logan was laughing when Alex went to the intercom to talk directly to the kitchen, "Whoever is getting busy with the butter, take it to your room and keep it! Come on people I eat in that kitchen!"

Alex had just settled down with a fresh drink when she heard the intercom come on. "Sorry Senorita mi esposa loves butter on her..."

Alex ran to the intercom, "Too much information, too much information. Just go to her room!"

Logan started laughing, "Do you think they realized they hit whole house intercom to explain why his wife likes butter?"

Logan pulled Alex onto his lap, "Hey baby, you wanna go get busy with some butter?" Alex started laughing so hard Logan caught her before she fell on the floor.

Connor and Tarrin walked into the library just in time to hear Logan ask about getting busy with butter.

Connor looked at Logan smiling, "Do we need to give you guys some alone time?"

"No, come in," Logan said.

Alex looked at Tarrin, "So you couldn't sleep?"

"I woke up having a nightmare about some guy telling me how his wife likes butter." Tarrin said while scrunching up her face.

Connor started looking at Tarrin, "Oh come on Tarrin, don't tell me you've never got busy on plastic tarp with a tub of butter."

"Eww...Damn Connor, you just made things worse. Now how the hell am I supposed to get the vision out of my head?" Tarrin said as she smacked him upside the head with a magazine she had. "Bad Connor!"

Connor kept going, "Do you think Meridian could make a hit song called 'Gettin busy with the butter'?"

Alex looked at him with irritation in her face, "Enough! I'm going to need enough therapy after that."

Logan pulled her tighter to him as spoke in a seductive voice, "I could make you look at butter in a whole different way."

"I already am! I'll probably never eat butter again!" Alex smacked Logan on the shoulder and he chuckled.

~~~~~~

Trinity was chained in the cell in the warehouse basement. Her arms were killing her and her wrists were starting to bleed from the shackles.

"Please, no! Let me go! Just let me go!" Trinity kept reminding herself not to cry. Crying turned him on and she didn't want that.

"You didn't think you could ever get away from me? Where's that new lover of yours to save you now? I don't see him anywhere." Jeremy glared at her with glazed eyes as he walked over with a whip.

"He promised, he promised. He'll keep me safe." Trinity just kept repeating the chant.

Drake watched as Trinity cried in her sleep. He knew feeding from her this close to having her feed from him would link them even more. If she wasn't a natural blocker like Meridian he could help her. He could see into her dreams and keep her safe. He didn't want to do this without asking her but he promised her. He would keep her safe. Drake pulled her hair away from her neck and he sank his teeth into her neck. He had never tasted blood so sweet. He almost lost control but stopped and licked the wound shut. He then forced his body to sleep.

Drake heard the screams from the basement and ran down. He saw a man he didn't know whipping Trinity but it had to be her dead husband Jeremy.

"He promised he'll come. Please stop Jeremy." Trinity felt tears begin to form.

"Where's your fucking hero now? You'll always be mine! Always!" Jeremy drew back to whip Trinity when Drake ran forward grabbing his arm and stopping him.

"She's mine. You're dead and will no longer haunt my Trinity again. I take care of what's mine!" With strength that Trinity had never seen from Drake, she saw a blur as Jeremy was thrown across the room slamming into the wall and sliding to the ground as blood seeped out around his body.

Drake walked into the cell and broke the shackles from her wrists. He picked her up cradling her to his chest and carried her out of the basement and out of the warehouse.

"I should have asked to link with you even more than I was, but I promised to take care of you. I couldn't let you suffer anymore." He turned her around so she noticed they were across the street from the warehouse. Waving his hand the warehouse became a pile of rubble. "You will never return there. It is gone and so is Jeremy. And if you need to dream then you get to go here instead."

The next thing she knew she was in a masculine bedroom. The room was painted a blue gray with dark emerald green sheets and curtains. The furniture was all a dark mahogany with a beautiful king sized bed. He took her hand and led her to the bed. "This is where you belong." Drake crawled under the covers and pulled her to him. "This is where you belong, with me in my bed. You're safe." He pulled his arms tightly around her as she slipped into a deeper sleep without dreams or nightmares.

12