Finding Meridian Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan watched himself pull out and push back in her tiny sheath as each of the men watched her stretched tightly around him.

Marcus whispered into her ear, "Such a pretty pussy and look at those breasts. Before you know it you'll have milk for the babies. I think Logan needs to be reminded how tiny his little one is." Marcus spread his fingers and ran them down her ribs lightly hitting her clit until he reached the outside of her stretched lips tightly around Logan. Logan slammed all the way into her as Marcus's thumb hit her clit causing her to cry out and come.

Logan forced himself to pump in and out of her a few more times before she came again hard.

"Bite her now!" Logan said as he leaned forward pulling her head to the side and each of the men bit her. Each fed and then slowly let her come down.

Drake had an idea and pinched Alex's clit. Logan stared in shock as she clamped down on him screaming. Logan's faced pained as she gripped him spurring the beginnings of another orgasm within him.

"Logan all the way in and we all bite her. NOW!" Marcus instructed.

Logan held her legs open as he stroked in and out of her as she screamed. Each of them bit her again as she cried out as another orgasm pulled her under. Logan lost control coming deep inside her growling at how hard she was spasming around him. "My fucking mate, my little tight pussy!" Logan ground down into her clit as he came again as he pushed himself deep inside her in one jerking stroke.

"Logan, oh god Logan!" Alex screamed as Logan rubbed clockwise against her clit with his pelvis rushing her quickly into another orgasm that took her breath away as everything started to become dark.

"Bite her one more time then we'll feed her!" Logan said. The sated look on her face was everything he ever needed. "Release her arms." He had noticed how limp she had become while still clenching him painfully tight. He released her legs as he pulled her into his lap.

The men gathered around her. "Time to feed little one," Logan said as each of them held a wrist to her mouth. She was not moving or making any effort to feed as Logan lifted her to his chest. "Little one, I need you to wake up and feed."

Marcus took her pulse as Logan was monitoring her breathing and both were weak.

A look of panic spread across Logan's face and his tone became louder and sharper, "Alex baby you need to wake up and feed." Just then she began to stir, Logan tilted her head back so they could drip blood into her mouth. "That's my good little one," Drake said as she began to swallow.

After relaxing his head against hers and kissing her all of the face he shot Drake an evil stare.

"I could almost kill you for that Drake!"

Drake just chuckled, "Told you I would get you back for your behavior during my mating ceremony."

Logan growled telepathically at him, "I thought she was going to snap my dick off shit! I wasn't sure I was going to get it back!"

Drake and Marcus started to chuckle as Alex slowly came around and looked at them groggily, "What's so funny?"

"Drake's pinching your clit trick," Marcus said chuckling.

Logan was cradling her against him. She looked so tiny being cradled against his large chest. "I wasn't sure I was going to get my cock back after that."

"Sorry, it surprised me and I came so hard." Marcus pulled over a sheet and handed it to Logan.

"There is nothing to be sorry for little one, my sweet little mate. You're just more than I ever thought I'd have. I love you." Logan opened the sheet a bit to run his hand over her swollen abdomen. "I didn't hurt you did I? Is everything ok?"

"We're fine Logan. I love you." Alex snuggled up to him.

Both Marcus and Drake gave her a kiss on the head. "You did so well little one. Enjoy your make Logan."

"I don't think I can handle anymore sex right now." Alex said looking up at Logan.

Logan just chuckled at her comment. "Now if you get tired at anytime tonight you let me know. After the battle and the mating everyone will understand if we need to leave early." Logan stroked his hand down her spine and noticed she went limp in his arms. He released the hammock from the bed and settled her back as he noticed she had fallen asleep. He hurried and called the doctor to check her out just be safe.

He paced around the room until the doctor arrived a short time later. After a brief exam he was assured everything was fine.

Logan lay next to her afterwards looking at the small bullet wound that was pink and his thoughts went to worry. He hoped that it wouldn't hurt the babies when the invincibility spell came off. He ran his hand possessively over her abdomen. His heart sank and almost came out of his chest when he felt something kick his hand. "Alex, are you ok? Alex!"

Alex chuckled groggily. "Logan, it's just one of the babies kicking." Alex stared up at his worried face. "It's normal, it's a good sign."

Logan stared at her abdomen as he pulled her closer. He realized how empty his life was before now. He felt contentment as he ran his hand over her stomach. His mate was carrying his children...how could his life be more perfect.

~~~~~~

Reardan stared down at the slowly healing Alice. As much as he hated to think about it he felt connected to her and responsible for her. He felt her stir besides him.

"It's ok little Alice you are safe." Reardan said as he pulled her up against him.

Alice cooed and wrapped her limbs around him until she dozed off. Reardan sat there wondering how he would possibly leave her. He rested his cheek against hers and thought about it. "I'll have to talk to Meridian tomorrow because you are going home with me when this is all over."

~~~~~~

Meridian went down to the kitchen to get something to eat when she didn't notice the side of the table and ran into it. A soldier standing in the doorway ran to her catching her before she fell to the floor.

"My Queen, are you ok?"The guard said while helping her stand.

"I think so. Just hurt my back."

"Do you need me to call the doctor? Are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine; just help me to the table."

The guard refused to leave her side worried that something was wrong.

After not eating much the chef fixed more food for her. She proceeded to run to the bathroom and get sick. She felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She hoped that Marcus would be back soon because she was feeling sicker by the minute.

She looked over to the guard. "Can you help me up to my room?"

He knew how possessive vampires were but he refused to let her walk up the stairs. He gently hauled her up into his arms and set her down when they reached her room. "What is your name?"

"James My Queen, I will stay until your mate returns."

She finally made her way into their bathroom to notice just how horrid her abdomen looked with bruises.

"I'll be fine I just need to lie down. I'll be fine you can go."

"I apologize my queen but your mate would kill me if I leave you while ill. I cannot leave until your mate returns or someone else to keep an eye on you."

She hoped he would make it back soon. She tried to sleep but doubled over with horrid pain and noticed blood on the sheets. She dialed Connor's room where Reardan had just showed up.

"Meridian, are you ok?"

"No," she said as her voice broke, "Connor something is wrong. ...help. I don't know where Marcus is. James, one of the guards, is with me and going to call the doctor." The tiny sound of her broken voice had him pulling on his shoes in record time to run to her room.

"Be right there relax help is on its way."

"What's wrong Connor?" Reardan said concerned as he watched Connor run around.

"Meridian is in pain. She needs help. It has to be bad for her to sound so distraught."

"I'm coming with you. You call the guards to find Marcus and I'll rush to help her." Reardan said as they rushed to get to Meridian.

~~~~~~

Marcus went to the kitchen to find something for Meridian to eat. He couldn't wait to get back to her.

"Sir, is this for Meridian?"

"Yes, can you make something she would like?"

"Sir, she tried to eat but she's sick right now."

Marcus ran around the corner and up the stairs taking them two at a time to their room. The sight that he witnessed made him drop to his knees. She was surrounded by the doctor, nurses and Reardan all working on her. There was blood all over the sheets...too much blood.

"She's losing too much blood. The baby's heart beat is stressed. We need to do a C-section."

A bloody and weak Meridian barely whispered, "It's too soon. Not our baby."

"Sweetheart you are hemorrhaging. We have to stop it." The doctor said holding her hand.

Marcus ran to her side, "Hold on for us Meridian. I love you." Marcus turned to the doctor, "What the hell is going on?"

The doctor looked at her and let her explain. "I wasn't paying attention and ran into a table and started to hurt. I tried to eat but I got sick. James," Meridian pointed to the guard. "He refused to leave me because I was sick."

"Meridian, we don't have much time. We need to do an emergency C-section. It looks like the placenta has detached. "

Medical personnel ran around hooking her up to IV's and started the general anesthesia. Marcus noticed her eyes start to flutter shut.

"You come back to me Meridian," Marcus said holding her hand and crying. "Don't you leave us after everything we have gone through. Marcus Jr. needs his mother."

Marcus watched in horror as the doctor performed the C-section while her sisters stood against the door sobbing. The doctor turned his head to talk to Logan and Drake. "I suggest you wait in the other room. The women don't need the additional stress."

Reardan and Connor cleaned up and assisted the doctor during the C-section as Marcus watched in horror. Despite all the horrors he had been privy to as a vampire nothing had prepared him for this.

"Here we go. Reardan please help me with this. Connor, I need you to get the towel ready for the baby."

The doctor pulled the baby from the incision and clipped the cord. For once in his life Marcus felt completely helpless as he watched.

Connor quickly wrapped the baby in a towel and handed it to a nurse.

The doctor was working on Meridian when he started to talk to the nurse, "Why am I not hearing the baby cry?"

"Doctor, he's not responding."

"Reardan, you work on the baby."

Reardan rushed to the baby and worked to start its breathing. Finally the baby cried out.

"Good job Reardan. Come on Meridian hold on. Connor grab another towel." The doctor ordered.

"Here we go. Get ready Connor." The doctor said as Marcus nearly fainted at the site of another baby being pulled from the incision.

Connor held the baby as the doctor clipped the cord.

Marcus stood in shock watching the baby being taken over to Reardan when he finally heard the second child cry. Tears filled his eyes as he stared down at Meridian as he watched the blur of medical staff work on her bleeding body. When he heard them say her heart had stopped he stopped breathing and just stared as tears ran down his face.

It seemed like an eternity as he stood there and watched as his heart broke.

The doctor backed away covered in blood and finally spoke. "Call it. Time of death 1:13 PM," the doctor announced.

Marcus sat for about an hour just holding her hand that was turning cold. Finally, Logan walked in to talk to Marcus and placed his hand on Marcus's shoulder. "Marcus, I'm so sorry but you have two children who need you now. A boy and a girl need their dad."

Marcus pick up the little boy while Logan picked up the little girl as they left the room for the medical staff cleaned up Meridian's dead body. The nurses had incubators set up in the other room with Meridian's sisters and placed the babies in them.

The sister stared in awe at the tiny babies. "They're tiny but the doctor said they are fine. We just have to keep an eye on them."

Trinity looked at Marcus, "I want to see Meridian."

Tears started to stream down his face, "Trinity, Alex...Meridian didn't make it."

Logan and Drake hurried to catch their mates before they collapsed.

"She can't be dead! NO! She's our sister! We just found her!" Alex screamed out.

Reardan and Connor had just entered the room after cleaning up. "We are so sorry Marcus."

Alex stared down at the little girl, "Marcus you need to name your daughter."

"Gweneal, it means white angel." Marcus looked down at the small child the color of cream with silver hair.

Marcus stared down at his children as he mourned his Meridian.

~~~~~~

About 10 minutes later The Blue Priestess came running into the room.

"Did anyone think of calling me? Damn it we don't have much time. Connor and Reardan you come with me."

They followed her to Meridian's room where The Blue Priestess gave each of them instructions.

"Connor you are going to pour this over her incision. Reardan when I motion to you begin CPR."

"Blue, she's dead. There is nothing we can do." Connor said as he looked down on a dead Meridian.

"Death is just a plane of existence where the soul separates if we catch it in time we can reverse it. Now shut up and do as I say. I don't have time to argue with you."

The Blue Priestess began to glow and chant as she motioned to Connor to pour herbs over her incision. A bright light came from the wound as it began to mend itself. She then motioned to Reardan while she continued to chant. Finally, she moved close and whispered in Meridian's ear.

"Come back Meridian. Your mate and children need you. Zeus did not give you twins for you to not be around to enjoy them. It's time to come back." The Blue Priestess began to glow a brighter blue as she placed her hands over Meridian's heart. "Let your love for them bring you back."

All of a sudden Meridian gasped as Reardan had his hands holding her head. Connor ran up to hug her.

Reardan kissed her on the head, "Let me go get that mate of yours."

Reardan walked in to see Marcus staring at his children. "Marcus, you need to go see your mate. We'll start having your stuff moved to this room with the babies."

Marcus sulked as he slowly walked to the other room. He started to run in when he heard talking.

"Now Meridian, you are going to be sore. It takes a few days to completely heal. I want you in bed the entire time."

The Blue Priestess saw Marcus enter the room and he fell to his knees. She rushed over and helped him to his feet. "You don't think Zeus would forgive me if I didn't make sure she was around for the children."

Marcus crushed her in a hug, "If you ever need anything just contact us."

Marcus ran over to Meridian and showered her face with kisses. "Let's get you cleaned up and then we can see the babies."

Marcus rinsed her in the tub then filled it up sitting behind her. "Don't you ever leave me alone again." Marcus took his time memorizing every part of her body.

"Marcus, my breasts are clean now."

"I'm being thorough."

"Please Marcus I want to see Marcus Jr." Meridian stared up at him with her dark blue eyes.

"You don't want to see Gweneal?"

Complete confusion settled over her face as she looked at him. "Who is Gweneal?" Meridian said with a confused look on her face as she stared up at him.

"Our little girl; Mer baby we had twins. Blue said it was Zeus' gift." Marcus smiled at her look of shock.

"Where did you come up with Gweneal? I'm not complaining but it's unusual. And by the way hurry up. I want to see our kids."

Marcus couldn't resist giving her a deep kiss after losing her such a short time ago. He stroked her cheek as he talked. "Gweneal means white angel. Let's get you to our children." Marcus lifted her from the tub and dressed her in a loose empire gown. He refused to let her walk and carried her into the other room.

Alex and Trinity cried out as they saw her enter and ran to her crushing her with hugging.

"Gentle, I'm still sore and I hate to interrupt but I'd love to see my children." Meridian giggled at their affection.

Meridian cried as she touched each of their children through the incubator. The doctor finally arrived in the room.

"I'd ask how you've come back from the dead but with everything that happens on this island I'm not surprised." The doctor said shaking his head.

Logan started to leave the room when Alex looked at him, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to convince Blue to stay through both of your births." Logan said as he rushed out the door like a man on a mission.

Alex just chuckled.

"How long do the babies need to be in the incubators?" Meridian stared down at the tiny babies.

"They are amazingly advanced for their age so one week is my estimate. Now on that note," the doctor turned to Alex and Trinity, "I am not allowing either of you to fly. Very limited activity and I will be examining you every other day unless you have any pain. We have no idea when you will go into labor."

"Meridian, I want you on bed rest for a week to start at the end of the week I'll decide if it needs to be longer. Now I want everyone else out, except for Marcus so I can examine mommy and babies. Then they will need their rest. I already have a nurse assigned."

An hour later the doctor finished all the exams on mommy and babies. He sent nurses in to check on the babies when Marcus pulled him aside.

"Is this my fault? Was I too rough with her earlier?" Marcus ran his hand through his hair.

"Did you hit her or hurt her?" The doctor said seriously.

"Never... I would never hit or hurt her." Marcus said defensively. "I was a little ambitious during sex earlier."

"Then no, it was her running into the table; the bruises on her abdomen in no way resembled hand marks. You did not cause this. I do have to tell you there is very little chance she can have any more children and if she did it would be very high risk. I haven't told her yet. Since you have mentioned you had sex this morning we need to discuss this after I examine her."

Marcus took a deep breath, "After this I really don't think I could handle her being pregnant again."

The doctor performed the exam as Marcus held his hand while Meridian kept reminding him to breath.

"Everything seems fine. We need to discuss something and I wanted to wait but Mr. Benedict informed me you had intercourse this morning." Meridian shook her head yes.

"There is a very rare chance you can get pregnant from that. It's rare but it could happen. I need the two of you to make a choice. We can risk you getting pregnant or I can give you a pill to make sure you don't. Now I need to mention that if you get pregnant again it would be very high risk. I would recommend you not getting pregnant."

Marcus held her hand and stared at her until he spoke, "Meridian, I love you with all my heart and I love the children you have given me. On that note, I don't want to risk losing you for another child. It's not my choice but I want you to know how I feel."

"I'll take the pill. I don't want to lose you Marcus or our children."

"The nurse will bring it up. Now, take care of your mate...she might get emotional. It's all part of the hormone thing. She needs you with her." Marcus saw his mate smiling as she looked upon the children.

"Doctor, thank you for everything." Marcus shook his hand as he left.

Marcus moved behind her on the bed and pulled her onto his lap wrapping his arms around her. "You have made me the happiest man alive. Don't you ever die on me again. Later we are going to need to discuss me trying to change you completely if you are willing. Are you upset about not having more kids?"

"I didn't think I would have two and trust me I did not enjoy the whole death thing." Meridian giggled as she turned and kissed him.

Marcus stared over at their sleeping children as he cuddled down in the bed with her as she dozed off.