Finding Meridian Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reardan tried to sooth her by stroking her back. "You won't have random men and women touching and licking you! Do I get passed around after that? Will all the Prime Alphas get to fuck me?" Alice wanted to move away but Reardan held her close to him.

Reardan growled at the thought of it. "This is the only time any other person is allowed to lick, touch or smell your sex. No man or woman will be allowed to fuck you ever." Reardan was getting pissed off. Reardan pulled back slightly to slide back into her to distract her from fighting with him. He felt her shake as she closed her eyes.

"Is there anything else you're holding back?" Alice asked having a hard time being mad at Reardan.

Reardan moved again slightly, "Other than the fact that if you keep this up I'm going to make you come again?"

Alice tested pulling forward a bit and then pushing back onto his cock.

"You are trying my patients my winged angel. You had better stop now." Reardan was trying to keep control of himself when he felt her slide forward a bit more and slide backwards even faster fucking herself with his cock. "That's it!" Reardan growled as he slid his hand to her clit and began to swiftly thrust in and out of her. He whispered in her ear, "Now you are getting fucked. I made love to you before but this is getting fucked. How does my little angel like it? Does my little angel like being fucked?"

"Reardan, fuck me!" Alice cried out.

Reardan's sped up his pace and he attacked her clit with his thumb. "Pinch your nipples! Come with me Alice!"

Alice screamed as she pinched her nipples and Reardan pushed as deep as he could in her as she pulsaded around him. He released gush after gush of come deep within her.

Alice finally relaxed against him as he growled, "MINE!"

"Yes, yours and your mine. I am going to be so sore practicing with Blue tomorrow."

Reardan chuckled. "You are not getting out of bed for three days. You won't be able to walk for a few after that. Besides, I heard Blue screaming. Connor claimed her tonight. Neither of you will be walking for a bit. And no fighting." Reardan's hand went possessively over her stomach. Alice immediately understood what he meant by the last comment.

~~~~~~

Over the next few weeks all the plans were made for upcoming wedding. Meridian was unsure how to approach the subject as she sat with her sisters. "I know we have a long list of bridesmaids and groomsmen but I need to ask you a favor. I want Alex as a bridesmaid."

Trinity and Alexandria tried not to laugh but finally did. "I knew there was something there by the way he looked at Douglas. Douglas didn't exactly look like he was discouraging it." Alexandria said. "I get to fit the dress!"

Trinity chimed in, "I get to do the makeup! And for the record we are only laughing is because it took you so long but then with Marcus continually mounting you." Trinity laughed.

Alexandria stared with a content smile at Meridian, "The island along with all of our businesses are universally accepting to all races, genders and sexual preferences except for those creepy dudes into kids. No illegal shit."

"We actually have added benefits for nontraditional relationships helping with say adoptions, funding gender changes, and all psychological along the way. We have a division set up just to work on the adversities that transgender individuals' face. "

They turned to notice an exhausted Alice toss herself down on a sofa, "How is that going to go over with the Triad ruling over all the groups?"

"It's something we will work on having accepted because it is time for change. We'll slowly make it happen so they just wake up and it's done." Alexandria said with a scheming smile. "They won't even know it happened. My team is working on it in secrecy."

Meridian smiled over at Alice, "So how are you holding up?"

"It's nice to actually get away from the room. Don't get me wrong, Reardan is wonderful but it's nice to leave the room and eat not being attached to him or having him attacking me." Alice said laughing. "He's just calming down now that I'm out of heat."

Just then Blue bounded in the room bouncing down on the couch next to Alice. "Oh please don't fuck me. You could have warned me Meridian. I've got a sexual monster using me like a gymnast in the bedroom. If I'm lucky he won't have me hanging from the damn ceiling fan as he drills the fuck out of me."

Everyone burst out laughing hysterically.

"Trinity you need to stop laughing. He's been so intent on using that stuff you made and he's obsessed with knocking me up. He even got as bold as to fuck me during a damn conference call he had with the station as I'm spread across his desk. That man is insane with the sex." Blue's head fell backwards in exhaustion.

Trinity laughed, "I suppose the guys didn't bother tell you that it may not work right away it may take some time?" Blue grunted out in frustration. "You created a monster and he's not going to stop until I'm pregnant. And Meridian what is up with the private meetings between him and Marcus?"

"I was unaware they were meeting. I think we should let them tell us. I'm excited about the wedding." Meridian said with love in her eyes. "I think Marcus really means what he keeps saying."

"Now to technicalities, I know this doesn't concern Alice or Blue but have my sisters taken care of the milk for the children since we have the bachelorette party tonight?" The sisters nodded at her. "Blue and Alice you are also coming to it. It'll be so much fun."

Blue laughed, "Oh fun that doesn't involve me having my ankles behind my head. Actually sounds delightful."

Alice started laughing, "Me without a night on my knees holding onto the headboard? My concussion might actually heal." All the women looked at her for an explanation, "I teased Reardan and the wolf took over and he didn't realize he was slamming my head into the headboard. He's had it replaced with a padded one." All the women exploded in laughter.

"But seriously Meridian you could have warned me a little about the dominant Connor. Geez, sometimes I'm like his ragdoll." Blue said slightly laughing.

"Well sorry Blue but I've never slept with him. You said yes to the mating. Do you regret it?" Meridian asked staring at her.

"Not at all, but my scalp does approve of the reprieve from his constant need to have his hands in my blue hair." Blue laughed and tilted her head back to see Connor as he had just sped into the room and was staring straight down at her.

Blue squeaked as Connor bent down burying his mouth next to her neck as he bit down. He grabbed her around the waist and lifted her into his arms and carried her off.

"Wow, maybe you should have made less of whatever you gave them to get her pregnant." Alice said giggling.

The door flung open and Reardan had golden eyes as he grabbed Alice and stormed off with her. From over his shoulder she waved at the women.

~~~~~~

At 9 PM a weary Alice and Blue headed over to the building holding the bachelorette party.

They hid behind the back of the building and snuck in a few guys willing to be strippers for the evening. They knew if they got caught everyone would be in huge trouble.

Other female staff members were there as everyone screamed when they entered and started dancing on a stage. Music was loud as shots were distributed around the room.

"OMG I have such a bad idea!" Meridian said as they downed shot six. "Let's go get dressed up and slip into the guys party and strip for them."

Blue's eyes widened in mischief, "Let's do it."

Alexandria looked a bit worried, "We need disguises. They might get pissed."

They decided what needed to be done as Alex called David who was at the bachelor party setting up five stages and poles for each woman to entertain their men. Alex then started dressing them up.

First Blue came out dressed in a tiny female police officer outfit with a tiny skirt. She was wearing a short red wig with a shag cut and bangs with an officer hat. She had a fake gun strapped to one thigh that accentuated the sexy costume.

Alice came out wearing an extremely sexy blue and white Alice in Wonderland costume that was extremely short with over the knee stocking in white accented by black blows. The mid length blond wig with curls accentuated the outfit.

Trinity walked in a tiny sexy blue and black dragon geisha outfit. Alex had done a brilliant job making her face up to look just like a geisha. She twirled with her black geisha wig matching the outfit. Blue whistled at her when she flipped out the fans and danced expertly.

Alexandria stepped out laughing as she did. She stepped out in a tiny Queen of Hearts outfit even with a crown. Her wig was black with renaissance curls falling down from the partially up hair.

They all turned and gasp as they saw Meridian walk out. She came out wearing a tiny tight white Greek goddess costume that had lights that flashed around it. It was risky but Alex had curled her real hair adding lighted accents and gold strings to it and added long waves. Gold strips wrapped around the outfit from the top to her waist. Strappy shoes with gold strips that wrapped to her knees which made the outfit a complete sexy success.

Alice all of a sudden blurted out, "We are so fucked!"

Blue winked at her, "If we're lucky."

"Says the nympho," Meridian teased.

"Takes one to know one!" Blue countered back.

Meridian winked, "Guilty as charged!"

The women hurried and snuck into the back of the mens bachelor party they hurried up the back stairs past the security guards that couldn't help but stare. Alex had one of the guards organize each of the men in front of the pole that went two stories up right near the balcony overhead.

Reardan and Connor almost excused themselves until David said they had just got mated this should be their party too. Marcus, Logan and Drake just nodded wondering what was going to happen next.

As they settled back they heard the music begin as David played DJ. The girls were standing over the balcony as they grabbed the poles and began to slowly slide down as Prince's 'Darling Nikki' began to play.

All the girls were amazing as they brilliantly slid down the poles artistically. The song then merged into Nickelback's 'S.E.X.' as the girls danced seductively in front of their mates. Then the song was mixed from the DJ into Halestrom's 'I Get Off' that then merged into 'Tear You Apart' by She Wants Revenge.

Each girl ripped open their outfits to show the garters, different bras and thongs. They finally walked forwards and started grinding against them men.

Meridian straddled Marcus' lap as she sang the song in his ear and ground against him. It didn't take him long to realize it was his mate. Meridian went to move away from him when he pulled her close. "No you don't." Logan looked over as he stared a bit angry seeing Marcus use his hand to push the stripper's lower back down as he was grinding against her.

Alexandria noticed the loss of attention as she decided to up the stakes. She threw a leg over Logan's shoulder as she ran a hand down over her mound and moaned. Logan watched and realized he was in trouble too.

All the girls laughed when they heard 'Nasty Girl' come on by Vanity 6.

Alexandria finally removed her leg and got close to Logan grinding up against him as she leaned back putting her head back against his shoulder as he all of sudden realized it was her. He ran his hand down her abdomen to her mound. "I'll make you come so hard my nasty Alexandria."

At the same time Trinity started really get into it as 'I'm Your Favorite Drug' by Porcelain and the Tramps started. She bent over touching the floor in front of Drake as her thong and garter was in his face. She stood up turning and placing her knee on his lap as she removed the geisha wrap bra only covered by tassels as she pressed her breast against his face. "I'm going to fuck you so hard Trin baby." She got up on her knees on his as she danced on his lap.

Alice danced in front of Reardan like a professional. She played with her thong while licking her lips. Reardan noticed a gesture she made and he pulled her close growling. As she was grinding against his lap his hand went down her thong. "So you want more my Alice."

Blue had actually deceived Connor for a bit more than the others. She went on her knees in front of Connor as she removed her bra to reveal only tassels and she ran her hands up and down his hard cock tight in his pants. When she looked up at him it was over. Connor growled and pulled her onto his lap. "I don't like others seeing what is mine." He whispered in her ear. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk.

David was laughing as he announced there were rooms upstairs to the men as 'Crimson and Clover' was ending by Joan Jett.

Each man quickly stood as they grabbed their mates and carried them up to the rooms ravishing the women over and over.

~~~~~~

The women had to fight to get away from their mates the next morning to get ready for the wedding. Alex just glared at them when he noticed how they each looked completely and totally freshly fucked.

"In the showers damn it. I'm calling staff in because you each look like you've been street prostitutes all night long."

"It's your fault!" Meridian screamed laughing as Alex freaked out.

The elegantly simple ceremony went off without a hitch at King Douglas escorted each of the women down the aisle. Everything seemed to go by in a blur as they sat at the reception table.

Connor gave the speech at the reception, "If I were to first sum up Meridian I would have to explain how we met years ago. Now I'm sure that we would all be very old with age if I did that for each couple until someone died which would not make a good wedding omen. So I simply say, 'Love each other with all of your hearts. Do not fear your love because it is a blessing. May your love last eternal." Everyone raised their glasses to toast as both Reardan and Connor grabbed the champagne from their mates and handed them water glasses. This caused the newly married to start laughing.

Meridian looked at Marcus, "So where do we go from here?"

"To surprise you, each of us bought estates next to each other. Connor is joining us in business so you don't have to feel like you are missing your husband." Meridian smiled up at Marcus filled with joy.

~~~~~~

Blue and Alice went to touch up their makeup when each started looking ill. After getting sick they stood at the mirror after washing out their mouths just staring. "Well the men sure do work fast. You think maybe there are two more estates close by?" Alice asked.

"Let's hope so," Blue said. "So how do we creatively tell the men?"

Alice and Blue turned and absentmindedly touched their stomachs as the three sisters walked in.

"By the Gods, don't tell me you are both pregnant." Meridian said.

"It sure seems that way. We have to break it to the men yet but it seems like it." Blue said.

"Well come out we need to make an announcement." Meridian said as they all left the restroom.

Blue and Alice stood next to each other with their mates arms around them.

Marcus stood up, "I wanted to make an announcement. We have all been so honored with each of you. We have special gifts for both Connor and Reardan and of course King Douglas. Connor and Reardan would you come forward? So we don't have to worry about losing touch we bought each of you an estate next to ours."

Connor and Reardan were thanking them when Meridian elbowed Marcus so he didn't continue. She whispered in his ear, "Wait before you announce the gift to King Douglas."

Alice and Blue turned towards the men, "We have gifts for you too." Alice said. "Blue is going to be a bit green for the next few months and you can call me green too."

Both the men just stared trying to decipher their cryptic messages until it hit them as they both yelled at the same time, "You're pregnant!"

The women said in unison, "Yes."

Each of the grooms shook their hands and congratulated them.

Marcus then began to speak, "And finally King Douglas not only did we buy you an estate next to ours....not that he couldn't have afforded to buy it himself Meridian."Marcus said glaring at her then laughing. "But we would be honored if you would be our children's godfather."

Douglas almost cried as Alex grabbed his hand. "I would be honored."

"And of course Alex if you would be the godmother we would be honored." Marcus said as he stared at his brilliant wife. "Now if our brides will join us for the first dance."

'M'aidez' by the Sneaker Pimps began to play as each couple stared with love at each other.

~~~~~~

Fine pour le moment!

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for staying with me on this journey. I hope everyone enjoyed Finding Meridian! Please vote!