Finding Mr. Wrong Ch. 01

Story Info
Finding the man of your dreams is a good thing, right?
2.7k words
4.53
18.3k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scream of the alarm clock bounces off the walls. It wasn't a sound that anyone that wasn't a morning person liked. It was even more hated by those that use sleep to indulge thoughts that otherwise would never see the light of day.

"Damn." Noelle curses throwing back the cover. She'd long since learned she couldn't have the alarm in arm's reach, it was too tempting to flip it off and return to slumber.

Sticking her tongue out at the clock she glares. "Happy you trouble maker?"

"Meow?" A little orange tabby snakes around her feet. This had been the only man in her life for a long time.

"Not you." She shakes her head making her way to the bathroom. Her feet chilled at the feel of the tiles. She makes a mental note to start wearing slippers. She wanted nothing more than to curl up under the covers and skip her class. But she was on her own now, she needed to prove this was something she could do.

In less than a year she'd be in the work force, a regular working woman. Too bad she didn't look like one. She knew the world was cut throat and she didn't look like she could hurt a fly. It was a dog eat dog world and she was a vegetarian.

Standing at a rather unimpressive five foot one, with long maple hair and amber eye she could still pass for eighteen not the twenty three she was. Somehow she just couldn't get herself to don the business woman's cut from super clips yet.

As the shower warms she assures herself that her text book was in her bag. Noelle peers at the book laughing it herself. For someone that was getting a masters in social psychology she sure didn't have her own brain under control. Shrugging she zips up the bag. It was always easier to tell other people their problems....right?

Everyone had a few things they kept to themselves. She was willing to bet if anyone dug too deep some of the founders of psychology were pretty sick. They'd have to be to come up with some of those theories. Half of them were obsessed with sex and the other half with murder... talk about abnormal.

The red lighted numbers told her she better hurry up or she was going to be late. Making a dash back to the bathroom she sticks her hand under the water. Happy with the temperature she steps under the spray. Closing her eyes she absorbs the heat knowing she'd need it after hearing the weather report. After she had her degree maybe it would be a good time to move someplace that it wasn't winter most of the year. Not that she was kidding herself, she liked the seasons.

As Noelle lathers her hair she remembers it was going to be a long day. She was going to dinner with her polar opposite, otherwise known as her best friend. They'd known each other since highschool and no one could ever figure out why or how they became friend. Even she had to admit Maddie was something else. While Noelle was short Maddie was five nine, while Noelle was soft spoken and polite to a fault Maddie was loud and could make a sailor blush.

In highschool they had become known as the sinner and the saint. There was never any mixing up who was who in that arrangement. What people didn't see was the time Maddie stood up for Noelle when people took advantage of her good nature. The times Maddie had lent an ear when man trouble cropped up. They didn't see the true friend that Maddie could be, that and she had the loyalty and bite of a pit bull. That was the problem people were too hard to judge- and Noelle was going to try a career of doing just that.

Placing a tentative foot on the ground she steps out of the shower. Drying herself she watches the steam raising from her skin. This steam couldn't compare to the steam that rose to greet her when she went to bed. Images flood her mind, unwelcomed as they were, they were still there. The feelings of a firm hand landing flush against her bottom, words whispered more as orders than requests, names that would offend any decent woman falling on her like endearments.

Fastening a black satin bra in place she exhales. None of those things were real, they only live in her dreams. Slipping a pair of jeans up the flare of her hips she mentally beats herself again. What was the matter with her? What kind of a woman wants to be treated like that? Noelle shakes her head as she finds a top. She knew she would have fought for the vote in the twenties, burned her bra in the seventies, she was heavy into women's lib.

At yet- when the lights went down it wasn't a sensitive modern man that she had been taught to want that haunted her, made her ache with need. It was a demanding, possessive pure male force that she dreamt of. She'd given up trying to figure out why. Noelle knew she had a normal loving childhood, there was no reason for her to want this....but she did. Noelle the saint wanted to be tied up, spanked, and given orders.

She was the good one- and good girls did NOT want to be spanked. Settling on a green sweater she pulls on her coat, grabs her bag and locks the door behind her. Shivering as the cold hits her face, she'd never allow a man that much power over her. She may dream of a man like that, but in real life someone like that would be Mr. Wrong. She was just going to have to get over it.

*****

By six Noelle was ready do be back at home watching a movie in her nice warm pjs, but here she was waiting for Maddie. She should know by now that Maddie was always late- but this was bad even for her. Noelle shifts in her chair, this was the last time she was letting Maddie pick a place for dinner. At least she wasn't going to draw attention from any men.

Looking around the room she suddenly felt very plain. The women were all wearing tight paints, or short skirt and tops with low necklines. Sipping her water Noelle wished women wouldn't do that, men normally had big enough egos without women dressing like that and throwing themselves all over them. Not that the men were fighting it much....or at all for that matter. She coincides that most men know what they're looking for when they come to a place like this. And most of the time sadly enough they got it.

She was still people watching when she saw several of the female heads turn toward the entrance. Noelle looks to see what the fuss is all about. A small gasp catching in her throat. The man that had just entered did not look like he needed to come to some cheap pick out joint to find female companionship.

Standing at least six foot tall with dark hair just long enough to curl at his collar, and a piercing gaze that surveys the room. Noelle places him in his late twenties, early thirties. He had a normal body type she supposed not too thin not overly bulky. Normal, yet not normal his very stance showed an air of confidence that made people take notice. She tries to pull her eyes away but it was too late his look connects to hers making the neurons in her mind work overtime to defuse the sexual tension.

He graces her with a half grin before making his way to the bar. Noelle scolds herself- of course he's not going to come over here. Her sweater and jeans weren't in the same ball park as the others. Like water men seemed to want the path of least resistance, and she didn't scream easy. Scowling she runs her finger in a small puddle of water that collected next to her glass. Wasn't that always what she wanted? To be respected not looked upon as an object. Maybe it was time to seek professional help, but she didn't see herself talking to the school mental help aids about this one.

Casting her line of vison to the bar she saw that mister tall, dark and handsome hadn't sat by himself long. A redhead was draped on his arm, softly running her hands over his shoulders and arm. Noelle thought it almost looks like she's petting him. Couldn't blame her though, the man had a few things Noelle wanted to pet too. The red head's bubbly laughter rose making Noelle gag- okay no man was that witty.

"Where the hell are you?" She asks the air. I have to get laid she muses, it was bad when she felt envy watching the woman cuddle up to him.

Her purse softly rumbles on the table alerting her to the fact her phone was ringing. Fishing it out Noelle curses reading the caller ID. "Maddie...this had better be good."

"I'm on the way just relax shimp." Maddie's flip answer and nickname was not what Noelle wanted to hear.

"You know I hate places like this, so why do you leave me sitting here..... what could possibly be..." Noelle shuts her eyes, fighting back the urge to scream in frustration. "Alright Mad what's his name?"

"What makes you think is about a guy...Hey Asshole watch where you're going!" Maddie yells at the top of her lungs. "Oh sorry hun some ass just cut me off."

"So I gathered." Noelle leans back in her chair. "And I know its about a guy because you tend to put your mind on autopilot with a cute guy around......Well?"

"Well what?" Maddie tries for just a moment before laughing. "Okay his name is Dan and my God! He has arms to die for not to mention...."

"Please don't mention whatever it is." Noelle warns on a crisp note.

Maddie laughs, her husky laugh. "Me things someone is a little horny."

"Funny..." Noelle growls back. "And I think someone better hurry her little ass up before I leave."

****

He watches over the top of the redhead standing in front of him. She was going on about something, he gave her a nod every now and than hoping she would take the hint and leave him alone. He'd didn't come here for this. He wasn't real sure why he was here. It had been a long time since he'd gone looking for a woman that would match him. Though the redhead, he tries to remember her name but can't- had been talking for a while his eyes were still on the woman seated at the table near the back.

She was lost in her phone conversation leaving herself open for his assessment of her. He could tell she was a small thing, guessing she'd be lucky to come up to the middle of his chest. The light caught and reflects off her golden brown hair, she didn't wear much make up and her nails were short, painted a light pale rose.

After watching her shy interactions with the waiter he smiles to himself, she wasn't like the rest of the women there. It was like seeing a diamond in the rough among a bunch of glittering yet artificial rhinestones. Her sweater just hinting what curves lay underneath.

She didn't need to try to be a women, just looking at her he knew. He decides with a grin that as opposed to the brassy redhead this woman was a whole lot less aggressive. She must be talking to someone interesting he raises a dark brow as his mystery girl blushes seven shades of red. He liked a woman that still blushed. His mind wonders if the blush goes father down than the oversized sweater was allowing him to see.

Uh oh, he chuckles the little mite was pissed about something. He watches as her voice stays low but her mouth forms firm words. Whoever she was talking go was getting a tongue lashing...okay he pauses not the best words to use right now. His eyes pull away from her inviting lips when the woman before him rubs his groin mistaking his reaction to the girl in the sweater as his reaction to her.

"Mmmmm... I love a man with the right package..." She slurs, having had one too many drinks.

He scowls removing her hand from his cock. "Sorry its only March."

"What?" She wrinkles up her nose, trying to think.

"This package says 'do not open until Christmas' sorry." He supplies with a shrug. He was a tad amused when she storms off fully insulted he wasn't sweeping her off for a fuck in the ally.

The other woman had turned her back, most likely to hide the fact she was chewing someone out. He wasn't going to let this chance slip away, it was worth seeing if she was the kind of woman he thought she might be.

*****

Noelle slams her phone down on the table making the ice in her glass rattle. Of all the nerve, the least Maddie could have done was say she was sorry- than again Maddie never sad sorry short of blood loss on the part of the other party.

"Careful you're going to break your phone." A deep voice rumbles from behind her. Flipping around she stares up at the man from the bar. How had he gotten over here without her seeing? And how did big red let him get away?

"Th...thank you." She blinks- oh yeah you sound like an educated woman now.

"You're welcome... Are you okay? You look a little..." He tilted his head, eyes never leaving her. "Ticked."

"My friend is late...again." Noelle manages to remember to smile. "I'm used to it."

"Is this your boyfriend?" he was never good at playing sly... well sometimes, other times he was pretty good.

"No, I'm single." She couldn't be reading things right- was he interested in her? It sure felt like it, when he spoke to her he made her feel like the only woman in the room.

"I'm glad to hear that." His smile made a pool of desire collect in her gut. "Would you like a little company while you wait for her?"

"That would be lovely. Thank you." She rolls her eyes at herself. Lovely? What was she a schoolmarm?

"Nice to met a lady with some manors I thought you'd all died out." He slides his chair close to her. "Let me get you something to drink."

Before she knew it another glass of flavored water was set before her. After thanking him it dawns on her that he didn't ask if she wanted another- he just ordered it. Carefully looking at his hands she wonders how they would feel on her bottom. A rush of heat pulses from chest to clit. The man would think she was deranged if he could read her mind at the moment.

A new song began playing and he stood to his full height making her feel throughly surrounded by him. Looking puzzled she watches him extend his hand to her. "Dance with me."

Again it wasn't a question it was a command. Noelle never danced, she didn't like having anyone watching her like that. But there was something about him she couldn't say no to. Taking a deep breath she stands and while their eyes remain connected she does something not knowing the full meaning behind it.... she places her hand in his allowing him to lead her to the floor.

(Author's Note: This is the first part to my first story please be gentle.... but let me know what you all think and if I should keep going with this or stop while I still have a shred of dignity. *smiles* Thank You! This could also be placed in the BDSM section, but I feel it has a more romantic feel.)