Finding My Fantasy Pt. 05

Story Info
He plans a fun night out, but I always mess everythin up.
3k words
3
7.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mayijr
mayijr
6 Followers

You came over to my house to pick me up. I didn't know where we were going but you told me which skirt and shirt to wear, and of course I obeyed you. You came in to check out my outfit before we left.

As we were walking toward the door, you grabbed the back of my neck and pushed me against the door. I was facing the door and couldn't tell if this was an angry or casual aggression, so I asked cautiously, "What's the matter babe?"

"Shut your fuckin mouth and place both my hands on the door up at face level. Do not move them," you say.

I quickly moved my arms, bent elbows, and placed my hands on the door as I nodded to you. When you tell me to shut up, I'm smart enough to know not to talk. You slowly trace your free hand down my spine.

You quietly say, "Your body was made just to be fucked by me, and to please me. You know that?"

When you get to my ass you grab one side hard-my breath catches. You slap it hard to remind me to be quiet. You move your hips against me and I can feel the unquestionably persistent bulge pushing into me.

"Do you feel how hard you make me? I bet you want me to fuck that slutty little pussy of yours, don't you," You ask, "I bet you're already soakin wet, aren't you?"

I remain quiet just as you ordered. You take your hand from my neck move it down over my skirt. You could've easily felt how wet I am, but you asked me a question. With your other hand you reach up and grab my hair, pulling my head back and to the side so I could see you.

"Answer me," you say.

"Yes, please fuck my pussy babe, please.. I'm aching for you and I am so wet and ready for you to fuck me with that big dick.. please babe, I need your big dick.. please??"

You pull my skirt up over my ass and push my panties over to the side. In one hard thrust you were fucking me so hard and fast I could barely stay standing. After you got off you pull my panties back where they go and reach to the front. You pull up on my panties, forcing them into my wet, used pussy-soaking them.

"Look how wet you're making your panties... what a dirty little slut you are." You say with a pleased smile. You run your fingers down the outline of my slit. "These are the panties you're going to wear all night tonight so while we're out you can remember what a dirty little slut you've been, and who this pussy belongs to. I will be checking to make sure you've obeyed whenever I see fit through the night. If I find you changed them in any way or didn't keep them on, you will be punished. Do you understand me?...Answer me."

"Yes babe" I respond. "Anything you want." I say with a smile.

We went out and had a great time. At dinner you had me sit very close to you, and under the table you kept your hand in my wet panties. Every time I would start to get noticeably worked up you would pinch my leg or remove your hand for a very short period of time.

After that we went out for a drink. Not long after we arrived you told me to sit at the bar and wait for you when you went to the bathroom. When you returned from the bathroom you spot me, still where you left me but with a new drink. To my side there was some guy talking to me.

You walk up quick, feeling the heat come to your face. You pushed your way between the two of us and looked hard at me, "What's this," You say, pushing my new drink over onto my clothes, "It's time to leave, now!"

You grab my arm hard and I let out a surprised gasp. You squeeze harder until I'm on my feet. The guy that's now behind you tries to get your attention and grabs your arm. You release my arm and grab his wrist, turning to him. You don't have to actually be physical with him. Thanks to your training you can just twist his arm up pretty good until he backs down from you and agrees to drop it. He's nothing like you, you're a real man, and no one is allowed to mess with your stuff. You can take care of any situation, because of that big dick. Other guys back down from you all the time because they could never be half of what you are.

Back to sitting at the bar, things went so smooth no one around even caught on to an issue. You regrasp my arm, and twist it behind me putting me in a wrist lock and begin to walk. I follow closely to try and relieve the pressure from my hand and arm, but you're twisting it hard on purpose so it doesn't matter how close I walk. You are so strong that you just tighten on my arm when I try.

As we get into the car and I try and continue to explain who he was to you, and a hard slap hits my face as you yell, "You fuckin bitch, what the fuck? What the fuck is your problem you stupid fuckin cunt! What did you think you were doing? You're such a fucking slut!"

With the end of every statement you slap me. I stopped talking about him and grabbed my face. I immediately began telling you, "I'm so sorry babe, I'm so sorry! He isn't anything and I'm so sorry I disrespected you like that. I promise I didn't know him, and I told him I was waiting on you."

While I was trying to say that you backhand me to get me to shut up. I stopped talking and you hit me, hard. I grabbed my face and as I cry I try to apologize again. "I can't believe you'd disrespect me like that! And in public, you fuckin bitch! You knew I would get mad, didn't you? And you broke a rule. You know better than to talk to anyone I don't know!"

I reached out for your dick and kept telling you how sorry I was, pleading with you as I rubbed your dick through your pants. "Oh you aren't sorry yet, but you will be when I'm done. You won't be quick to forget your punishment tonight," you order, "Take your bra off and give it to me. If you want to be treated like a whore, then that's what you'll get."

You grab me by the hair and hit me hard again. I cried out in pain but continued trying to please your dick and apologize. As you release my hair you turn my head and shove me away from you, "Just shut the fuck up, bitch. It's your own faulta! If you don't want to cry, quit making me correct you," you say, as you start the car and pull onto the road.

I get quiet quick, and try to keep the tears as soft and inaudible as possible. Once we're on the road you bark the order, "Pull out my dick, and put it in your throat. I better hear you gag and choke on it. You don't want me to have do it."

I take out your hard dick and get it wet in my open mouth. I push down hard on your dick and can feel it in my throat. I start to choke and cough so I let up.

"Hold it longer." you order, forcing my head back down in your huge dick.

You push my head down again and this time I am down on it for a better much length of time. "There, now you're getting better. Hold it longer and make me cum. Don't let a drop go anywhere but your mouth you little slut," You say.

"You know, if you wanted to be treated like a whore all you had to do was ask. You didn't need to disobey me and make me look bad," you say as you take turns hitting the back of my head and smacking my ass.

"You wanted to try to make it look like I'm not the man, like you run this shit," you laugh, "I AM the man, I DO run this shit. I fucking own you, you're my property! Don't you fucking understand that?!"

I reply, "Yes, Babe.. I'm so sorry-".

My apologies are cut short as you push my head down on your dick over and over. You force my head down a few times fucking my throat. You can hear the click of the saliva in the back of my throat every time your dick touches it. At one point you leave the pressure on the back of my head keeping your big dick in my throat. It seems like so long, and I'm unable to breathe. I start to get scared and my lungs start to ache. I try to pull up, but you're stronger than me, and it's a useless battle.

As I start to feel I'm going to pass out you pull my head up by my hair and I cough like crazy. I'm gasping for air as you force my open mouth back down on your hard cock. You let go of my hair and I pull back up, still desperately trying to catch my breath. Using the hand you had in my hair you backhand me hard across the face.

You say, " What did I tell you to do? Isn't my dick supposed to be in your throat?"

You slap me, "Why are you testing me? You know I'll beat your ass, and I'm already pissed," you say angrily.

I did not move quick enough because as I put my mouth back on your dick I feel you grab my hair hard and fuck my throat again. You do for a few minutes and let go. I continue what you were doing pausing only to hold your dick in my throat until I again, almost pass out.

Hearing me gasp for air along with fucking my throat and mouth you have a strong orgasm and cum in my mouth and in my throat. You hold my head down on your dick as you start to cum. Your cum goes straight down my throat until you release your grip. But I make sure not to make a mess or let any of it out of my mouth.

"Make sure I'm all cleaned up and put my dick away. But don't take your hand off of it," you say.

"Ok babe, anything you say," I reply and do exactly what you tell me to do.

While you're still driving you reach over and hit my leg hard twice. I cry out in pain, but I don't complain or stop touchin your dick. I know better. With my other hand I instinctively rub where you hit.

"What do you not get about the fact that you are my property? All of you belongs to me," you grab my hand that's rubbing your dick and squeeze it, "This is why you belong to me. I'm the man, and my big dick let's me control you and own you. That's how it is, and you will conform to anything I say."

You grab my hand that I was using to rub my own leg. "So that means this hand belongs to me too. Put it in your panties and make your pussy a soaking wet mess for me. The wetter the better. Careful not pleasure yourself too much though. You are not allowed to cum, is that understood?"

I quickly put my hand in my still wet panties, "Yes babe, I understand and I will obey anything you say. I know you're the man, you're a real man.. Anything you say is the last word on any matter for me. I know you give me my opinion if I need one and I'm so lucky to have you taking care of me! Thank you for taking your time to correct my terrible behavior babe. I'm sorry I disappointed you."

I run my finger over my wet pussy, and push a finger in and get it soaked. I bring it forward and begin to play with my swollen clit. I don't realize, but you look over at me. My eyes are shut, my head leaning back and my mouth open slightly to bite my lip.

I hear you say, "Take your fingers out and lick them clean."

I do as I'm told. I stick out my tongue and clean them slowly, unable to hold back my moaning.

"Now put them back, and make them wetter for the next time you suck them clean," you ordered.

Occasionally as you're driving you reach over and pinch my nipples really hard, so you can continue to see them through my shirt.

When we finally get back to my house it's very dark outside. I try to speak to you and you grab my face hard and say, "I didn't ask you to talk, get out and bend over the front of the hood and don't speak until I say so. Better yet, don't even look up at me unless I tell you to. Keep your eyes on the ground bitch. And take your fingers out of your pussy. Let me see you clean the pussy juice off of your hand again."

Following what you ordered I of course I do as I'm told. You turn off the car and get out. You walk behind me and push me down over the hood and stand, it seems like forever. I hear you mess with your belt and I think that you're going to fuck me. The next thing I feel is your belt hitting my ass hard. So hard it makes me jump, but I know better than to leave the hood of that car. You beat my ass and the backs of my thighs with your belt for a few minutes, stopping briefly to regrip the belt.

After a longer pause I feel you slide your belt around my throat and pull. You tell me, "Get down on your hands and knees and crawl for me like the bitch you are."

I crawl closely behind you, and follow you to the door. Thank goodness the door was locked or I wouldn't have been able to breathe until you stopped walking me. You pull me hard and quickly causing me to choke harder and gag on the belt.

You lead me into the bedroom and order me to strip and get on the bed. As you remove the belt and I'm getting undressed you reach down and start playing with my tits really hard. You pinch and twist my nipples and even slap my tits, alternating between slapping and grabbing them. I love it when you're rough with my tits, it's such a turn on.. but this time you're rougher than normal and it really hurts.

I start to stand to get on the bed and you hit me hard again on the side of the face. It surprises me and I fall onto the edge of the bed, sitting down. You push me backwards and put your knee on the bed. You lean over me and begin to slap and hit my face and tits. You say over and over, "This will teach you to not disrespect me you fuckin slut! I can't believe after all that I do for you that you would look at another man, let alone talk to him! You're such a dirty little slut. You stupid fuckin bitch!"

It seems to go on forever, but you finally stop. You take down your pants and run your knee into the inside of my leg multiple times-prompting me to spread them wider. Once you're satisfied you start to fuck my pussy very rough. You push it in so hard it hurts from the very first thrust. You reach down and start to choke me, and with the other hand you again start with my tits. You twist and abuse my nipples so that when I'm dressed and they rub against my bra it will hurt or at least be tender. You want me to think about you, and my punishment for awhile.

My body is so confused, because it hurts so much from being hit and fucked so hard, but your big dick feels so good inside me and I consciously know all I want is to please you. I can't decide to moan or cry.

The next thing I know you release my neck and pull your dick of out me. You get cum all over my stomach and pussy. After a moment you rub your hand all around my stomach getting your cum all over me. You put your hand to my face and smear it on me, then tell me to clean your hand. When I'm done with your hand you grab my hair and pull me to a sitting position, then down to the ground. " Clean me up" you say. I comply with everything you say.

When I finish I look at you from my knees and say, "Thank you babe. Thank you for correcting my poor behavior, I'm so sorry you had to do it. I should've known better. I do know better! But thank you for beating my ass babe, I deserved it and I'll try to never disappoint you again."

You put your boxers on, lay down on the bed and turn on the tv, leaving me on my knees and naked. You order me to crawl over to your side of the bed, and I do. "Yes babe," I say.

You don't even look at me, "I'll let you know when you're allowed to get up. Maybe you shouldn't behave so poorly next time. Do not move from that position until I give you permission to do so. Just know that each punishment will be far more painful than the last. So you probably don't want to fall asleep or move," you say as you roll over to go to sleep.

mayijr
mayijr
6 Followers