Finding My Genie Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot couple continue panty play.
1.8k words
4.51
31k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers

After Genie convinced me to get rid of all my male underwear, she made every effort to compliment me on my panties. She frequently told me how good my ass looked in sheer panties or how great my cock and balls looked encased in feminine underwear. I never felt unmanly or sissified with her. She would buy me some new panties every few months. What she really enjoyed was going out clubbing and exchanging panties while we were out. I could not understand this fetish, but Genie told me it was so hot for me to come to bed with the panties on that she had had on when we left.

One evening she returned from her mailbox with a mailer envelope. She seemed very excited and told me she wanted to go out. I took a quick shower. When I came out drying myself off, she met me holding a pair of pink ruffled crotchless panties that were trimmed in white. They were very sheer. Looking at my rising cock, she remarked that I should shave my pubic hair for an even greater effect. I was a little reluctant, but sat in the tub and shaved everything below the waist. I looked like a pre-teen down below except for my raging hard cock.

Genie remarked how much better that looked and began rubbing lotion on my now clean cock and scrotum. She then helped me into the crotchless panties and picked out my thinnest pair of slacks for me to wear. She had already showered and after helping me dress, she removed her short and panties. She put on a sexy black balconette bra and then pulled out another pair of crotchless panties. These were black satin with red trim. As she pulled them up she again thanked me for shaving my pubes. She pulled the crotch splits aside and remarked," Now you match me."

After that she put on a black garter belt and then seamed Cuban heel stockings. After fastening the garters, she stepped into a new pair of 6" black stiletto heels. Her skirt was next. It was black leather and very short, just barely covering her stocking tops. The top was new also. It was sheer white with lace on the front as it scooped just below the outline of her pushed up breasts. She showed plenty of cleavage. I did not know it but this blouse was made to wear and show off the balconette bra underneath. She was so hot looking and knowing that her bare pussy was just inches away from the bottom of the tiny skirt made my cock so hard that I had a tent in my thin slacks.

Genie looked at my obvious bulge and smiled. She remarked, "Great, Honey, you keep that hard on all evening and maybe we can have some fun later." My cock was hurting it was so hard. I begged her to give me a blowjob or at least a hand job before we left. She giggled and said, "No, Sweetie, I want you hot and horny after we dance all evening. You can wait."

My hard cock rubbing directly on my thin slacks was driving me crazy as we hailed a cab to take us clubbing. I tried to hide my erection with my hands in my pockets. Every time Genie looked at my cock, she giggled and kissed me. When we were near the club, I began trying to think of other things to keep my mind off my cock. I was somewhat successful. As we entered the club, the rush and fear of being obvious made my cock go soft. I was still in a great sense of excitement. It was the rush I got from wearing regular panties multiplied by ten.

We had a great time dancing for several hours. After about three drinks, Genie became more and more animated on the dance floor. She would hold her hair up and thrust her ass into my crotch as she whirled around. My cock was trying to break out of my slacks and there was nothing there to keep it down. I was leaking precum all over the inside of my pants. Genie managed to grab my cock often, keeping me hard and wanting to cum.

We finally got a cab and headed back to my apartment. When we arrived, she got out and walked in front of the cab. Her dress was hiked up way above her stockings and garter straps. I paid for the cab and then kissed her softly. She turned her ass to me and started grinding on my cock again. I reached around her and brought my hands up under her skirt until I found her wet pussy. She was as wet as I had ever seen her. She purred into my ear, "You like what you found, stud?" I stuck a finger into her dripping hole. She shuddered and moaned. She whispered, "Unbutton my skirt." This was over the top for me. I fumbled with the back button and unzipped the leather skirt which fell to the ground around her heels.

She turned to kiss me and I sunk two fingers into her moist hole. She unzipped my slacks and ran her hand inside finding my aching cock. By this time I had moved her to my front door porch out of the glare of the parking lot lights. As I opened the door, she threw her skirt onto the couch and kicked her heels off. She then pulled my slacks down and helped me out of the rest of my clothes save for my crotchless panties. Making our way to the bedroom, Genie pushed me down on the bed and climbed over my face. She sunk her gushing pussy firmly onto my lips. I began lapping up her sweet nectar like a starving man. She rode my face and tongue until she screamed her approaching climax. She reached her hands under my head and commanded, "Fuck me with you hard tongue, eat my wet pussy, lick me, make me cum." This was our hottest fuck to date. She shuddered her climax over and over shouting, "Oh, oh, oh, o, o my god, o god." When she finished coming, she rolled over onto the bed. She was practically hyperventilating and sweating a cold sweat. She closed her eyes. Exhausted. After about two minutes, she rolled over and began to softly fondle my hard cock.

She then climbed on top of me and inserted my bulging cock into her slick steaming pussy. She laid my head down on the pillow and gave me sloppy French kisses as she rocked back and forth on my throbbing sex. She rose up and cupped her breast and continued down to our joined sex. She began a sultry monologue as a thrust into her.

"Fuck my sloppy pussy with your hard cock, Stud."

"Your cock feels so hot."

"I love feeling your cock coming out of your crotchless sissy panties."

"I am going to shoot my girl cum on your girl panties."

"You look like a slut in your sexy panties."

"I love feeling your tongue on my panties and in my cunt."

"You are my hot slut panty boy."

"I want to shave your cock and balls."

"Pump your cum into me so I can feed you."

"I want you to eat your cum out of my cunt."

"I want you to put your entire face into my pussy."

"I am going to cum in your mouth."

The more she talked the raspier and sexier her voice became. I pumped her faster and faster, finally shooting my hot cum deep into her pussy. As soon as I began to soften and relax, Genie said, "Oh, no, sissy boy. Don't try that. Roll over and fuck me with your tongue while I shoot off in your mouth."

She moved her swampy slit from my chin up above my nose. She wiggled her pussy up and down and sideways. She coated my face with our combined juices. She finally placed her clit right on my mouth. I puckered my lips and sucked her like it was a small cock. She fucked my face with her girl cock while she dropped cum into my mouth and onto my slimy face.

After I sucked all my cum from her pussy, she turned to a 69 and began sucking my cock back to life. I had cum so hard that I thought now way my cock was going to get hard again. She sucked my nuts and licked below my scrotum. She continued to offer her pussy to my lips. As I kissed her pussy and licked her slit, she swirled her tongue on the tip of my cock.

She rolled off and took some lube off the nightstand and coated her finger. She held my semi-erect cock with her other and and slowly inserted her finger into my ass. Once inside me, she began to massage my prostate until I began leaking pre-cum again. She smiled and liked the ooze around the tip of my cock. She said, "I am going to rape your cock right through your slutty little panties." She finished licking my cock and then my balls as she pulled her lubed finger out of my ass.

She climbed back over me and started hard fucking me. She was moving fast and occasionally she would wiggle her hips and pussy sideways. She was bouncing up and down on my cock and breathing hard as she rode. She started the monologue again.

"Fuck me panty boy."

"Bust your nut in my pussy, sissy."

"Tear my pussy up with your cock, panty boy."

"Wreck my panties and my pussy with your cock, sissy."

"Come on baby, shoot your cum into my cunt."

When I finally came into her, it almost hurt. She was bucking so hard it seemed like she was trying to hurt me. So was past moaning, she was now groaning sounding more like a lustful wheeze. I grunted as I pumped another load into her. Again as I started to relax, she felt the letdown and rolled over on her back.

Genie then very firmly told me,

"Get down there and eat my fucked pussy, panty boy. "

"Lick my cunt and stick your tongue up me."

"Fuck me with your tongue, sissy."

"Eat my cum, baby. Eat our cum."

"Make me cum on your tongue, baby, fuck me with your tongue."

"Fuck me, fuck meee, fuck meeeeeeee, oh, yes, fuck meeee.

As she came, she bucked her hips and then fell back on the bed and seemed to pass out again. She was breathing softly now but not opening her eyes. Finally, she went sound asleep. I got up and turned the lights out. We both slept soundly, both still wearing our crotchless panties.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers