Finding My Place Ch. 02

Story Info
My submission to a dominant couple continues.
5.6k words
4.65
95.7k
70

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
econut
econut
421 Followers

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock beeping across the room from my bed. I groggily rubbed my eyes as my senses returned. It was only when I sat up and felt the large butt-plug shift inside or me that I remembered where I was. As I threw the covers off and swung my legs over the bed I realized my manhood was still locked in a cock-cage, unable even to achieve morning wood. Memories of the night before came back to me. Memories of eating Lana's amazing ass and cleaning Gary's cum out of her pussy. Memories of sucking Gary's enormous cock and taking it up my ass, and begging to be used like a total slut. My dick was straining against its confines as the reality of everything sank in. Maybe it was the fact that I had never gotten any sexual release the night before, but I was still ready for more.

I walked over the dresser to turn off the alarm. There was a folded note next to the alarm clock with the words "To: The Maid" written on the front in very feminine handwriting. I opened it and read it over.

"Good Morning Sissy,

I hope you slept well and are ready for a busy day! While you are here, your morning duties are to clean yourself up, inside and out, then go to the bedroom and wake Gary up with a blow-job. When he is finished with you, get started on the list of chores in the kitchen.

-Lana"

Well, there it was. It's a good thing I'm a morning person because there would be no leisurely cup of coffee today. I walked to the bathroom down the hall, feeling excited by my nakedness and by the plug in my ass filling me up. Sitting on the toilet was an enema kit. I guess that's what the note meant by cleaning myself "inside and out." I closed the door and reached back to pull the plug from my anus. I felt it stretching me open as the widest part passed, and then it slipped out easily. I felt so empty without it. I filled the bag up with warm water and then knelt down on the floor and slipped the tube in easily. I was worried that I was too loose now after the plug and after the punishment that my asshole received the night before. I squeezed my sphincter shut to keep the water from spilling out onto the floor. My insides cramped as the water filled me up. I was still new to this experience and I didn't particularly like it. After a few minutes, I relieved myself in the toilet, then turned on the shower and stepped in.

After the shower, I replaced the butt-plug, recalling what I had been told about always wearing my "uniform." I walked down the hall to the Master bedroom. Gary was sprawled across the bed on his back, asleep. He was naked with a sheet just covering his legs. I walked slowly to the foot of the bed and gently lifted the sheet off of him. Then I crawled up onto the bed between his legs and lay down with my face in front of his crotch. I took his soft cock gently in one hand and looked at it. My mouth was actually watering in anticipation. "I really am a slut aren't I?" I thought to myself. It felt good to embrace that part of me.

I could still smell and taste the sex from last night on his cock. I took the entire thing in my mouth and sucked on it. When it was soft was the only time I could take it all in at once. He began to stir as I did so, reaching up to scratch his face. His cock began to swell. He let out a groggy sounding moan then reached down and put his hand on the back of my head. I continued sucking, beginning to bob my head up and down on his now fully hard member. Gary's moans grew more pleasurable sounding as he woke up. Then suddenly he took his hand off my head and looked down at me, apparently deciding that my head didn't feel like his wife's.

"Oh, hello," he said. "I didn't realize that was you."

Then he laid back to enjoy the treat. I continued sucking and trying to deep throat as much as I could. It must have been obvious that I was still learning as I couldn't avoid nicking him with my teeth every now and then. My jaw was not used to having to accommodate such a wide load. When it got too sore I would just focus on the tip of his cock, swirling my tongue around it while I stroked his shaft with one hand and played with his balls with the other hand. After a while he began moaning and his breathing picked up. He reached down and put his hands on my head again pushing me down onto his cock. I began stroking him faster and sucking as hard as I could. Then finally his cock began twitching and a burst of cum exploded against the back of my throat. I started to swallow as he pumped more and more into my mouth. The salty taste of it filled my mouth as I slurped for all I was worth to keep it from leaking out. I still couldn't keep some of it from dribbling down my chin. Finally the torrent abated and he released his hands from my head. I continued to stroke his shaft, trying to milk every last drop out as I licked him clean.

After that Gary put on some shorts and went downstairs. I went to the bathroom to wipe my face off and then went downstairs as well. Gary was beginning to make breakfast. There was a list of chores on the kitchen table. I decided to start at the top of the list and began dusting and wiping down surfaces around the house. While I was working in the living room I saw Lana in the workout room off to the side. She was running on a treadmill. Her side was to me and I could see her breasts bouncing with every step. Her white sports bra was doing very little to contain the movement of her ample chest. I could also see her ass cheeks flexing and bouncing through her black spandex shorts. God damn, she was sexy! My cock was straining against its cage. She noticed me staring and winked at me. She knew exactly the effect she had on me. Feeling self-conscious, I went back to work dusting, trying not to stare so obviously.

After breakfast, Gary left to go run some errands. I began vacuuming while Lana went back to the work out room. As I made my way into the living room with the vacuum, I glanced over and saw her. Now she was on the floor doing yoga. And she was naked. I was stunned.

She looked up at me with a smile and winked. I realized that I had just been staring at her for several minutes. I smiled back sheepishly then resumed my vacuuming. It was almost impossible to concentrate on what I was doing because I was so turned on. My cock was filling the cage to capacity. I kept stealing glances over at her while I worked. Eventually she finished her routine and came out to the living room.

"It looks like you are finishing up here, huh?" she observed. In fact, I had been finished for some time, but I had been going over the same spots in order to get a better view of her body and to look as long as I could. "Come on, I've got another job for you," she said smiling. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can."

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what I just heard! Was I actually going to get to get to have sex with this ridiculously beautiful woman? She turned and walked towards the stairs. As she walked up the stairs in front of me I was treated to an eye level view of her beautiful naked ass swaying tantalizingly back in forth. This was driving me crazy. I could almost feel the pulse in my dick as it pressed itself hopefully against the sides of its prison.

I followed her into her bedroom, where she stopped to grab something out of a dresser drawer. She held it up for me to see. It was a black strap-on dildo, a little smaller than Gary's cock. My face dropped and she smiled her mischievous grin. "You didn't think I meant for you to fuck me with that useless thing did you?" she said, pointing at my caged cock which was now red from straining against the sides.

She walked over to me seductively, set the harness against my crotch and reached around me to fasten the straps in the back. She tightened them up seating the dildo firmly against my own chastised member. "Let me get you good and wet," she said and began to felate the dildo as it if were a real cock. Oh god, how I wished that I could feel her lips on my own dick. I knew she was just putting on a show to torture me. It was working. Then she lay back on the bed, spread her legs and beckoned me to get to work.

I immediately climbed on top of her and positioned the head of the dildo at her slit. "Give it to me hard you fucking sissy!" growled Lana. I shoved it in burying it to the hilt in one stroke. She was so wet that it slid in easily. I pulled out and began slamming back into her. "Oh yes, harder!" she cried. I began stroking in and out of her, slamming my hips into her as hard as I could. With each thrust, the dildo pressed on my cage, slamming it into my balls, which were already sore from being teased and denied. Each push hurt my balls but the thrusting action felt so good in a primal way that I kept going harder and harder. After the first few strokes I began to really get into it, channeling all of my pent up sexual frustration through the tool strapped between my legs. It was cathartic in a strange way. Sweat began to bead up on my face and chest. Lana was moaning and writhing beneath me, telling me to go harder and harder. I was slamming into her for all I was worth now. I was torn with dual desires to give her an amazing orgasm to prove how good I was, and to beat her pussy raw to punish her for teasing me all weekend. It wasn't long before she began to cum, screaming and digging her fingernails into my back. She was making deep animal growls, breathing heavily and twisting back and forth as I kept pounding her with all my might. She was obviously loving every second of it and was not experiencing any pain, at least not any more than she could handle. She was used to Gary's enormous meat, so this toy, being smaller, was no trouble for her.

I fucked her for as long as I could before my abs began to tire and cramp up. It had been a long time since I'd had sex and I wasn't used to going this long. As my pace began to slow, she goaded me to speed up. "Come on you sissy, keep going! Don't you want to keep fucking me?" I did want to! But finally, the pain in my abs was too much and my thrusts dwindled to slow weak spasms. It had only been about 20 minutes since I started. "If that's as long as you can last with a toy, then you deserve to have your little dick locked up. Get up and take that thing off," she said, pushing me up. I felt humiliated as I pulled out of her and undid the straps. She took the harness from me and began strapping it on herself. "Now bend over so I can show you what a good fucking is like."

I got on my hands and knees with my ass towards her. She pulled my plug out and handed it to me telling me to suck on it. My ass was already lubed up and the dildo was still wet with her juices so it slid in easily. She pushed it all the way in. She started with a few slow strokes but then picked up the pace quickly. Her hands on my hips felt soft and smooth, much different than Gary's. The dildo felt good, filling me up substantially, but not stretching me too much or hitting me too deep. I looked up at the mirror across from the bed and saw Lana's beautiful feminine form thrusting against my bent-over ass. Her leg muscles were rippling and her breasts were bouncing as she rocked me forward with each stroke. It was incredibly sexy to see myself getting pounded by her.

"Do you like what you see, slut?" she asked, panting. "Do you like seeing your slutty ass getting fucked like a little whore? Well, get used to it because I think I'm going to make this a regular part of my workout." Her breathing had picked back up and she had settled into a brisk pace, slamming into me. I was enjoying the feeling of getting fucked like a whore, although my ass was beginning to hurt a little. She was really fucking me hard, pulling my hips back into her. She wasn't showing signs of tiring.

She kept pounding me for quite a while, stopping once to add more lube, which I was thankful for. My ass was really starting to hurt, now. I began to whimper a little around the plug which was still in my mouth. Finally after a solid 30 minutes of fucking, she slowed to a stop and pulled out. My anus was so sore!

"Well I guess we both got a work out today," said Lana. "Now it's time to clean up."

I followed her into the spacious master bath. She stopped to grab something off of a dresser. In the bathroom, there was a large jacuzzi tub in one corner and an even larger shower in the adjacent corner. The shower had two shower heads and a long tiled bench along one wall. The enclosure was floor to ceiling glass. She opened the door to the shower and reached over to turn on the water. Then she turned back to me. "You're going to bathe me." she said, matter-of-factly. Then she stepped closer to me and her mischievous smile crept over her face. She reached down and cupped my caged member with one hand and pressed her body against mine. As I felt her click the key in the lock and slide the cage off of my sore manhood she whispered in my ear. "And since you've been such a good sport, I'll let you get a little stretch. But don't play with yourself and don't you dare cum unless I tell you to."

My cock grew immediately once it was free of its prison. It felt so good to have it standing at full attention. As I saw Lana lean into the shower to adjust the temperature, I had visions of grabbing her and sliding me cock into her still-wet pussy. Instead, I just stood there like a good slave, waiting for her lead. In the shower, she had me lathering her with soap, running my hands up and down her body. As usual, I couldn't get enough of her body. The tip of my cock would brush her leg or her ass, sending a tingle up my spine. She had me spend extra attention to her pussy and ass which of course drove me crazier. When I was rubbing shampoo into her hair, she backed her ass into my crotch. The feeling made me weak in the knees and I thought I might collapse. She continued tempting me with her body as much as she could. She grabbed the soap and began lathering up my hard-on, bringing me close to the edge.

Once she was clean, she walked to the shower door and stepped halfway out. "Don't forget to clean yourself," she said, then turned the water down to cold and stepped out. The cold water jolted me. I hurriedly washed and rinsed myself, moving fast so I could get out of the cold water. By the time I turned the water off and stepped out, my dick had shrunk back down to nothing. Lana was waiting for me with the cage and slipped it on and locked it before she even let me grab a towel. Then she told me to put my plug back in and keep working on my chores.

For the next couple of hours I folded laundry, dusted, and cleaned the bathrooms. In the afternoon Gary came back from running errands and retired to the living room couch to watch sports. When he saw me walk by, he summoned me over. "Grab me a beer, will you?" he asked. As I walked back from the kitchen he was undoing his fly and pulling his pants down. "Whatever else you were doing, it can wait," he said. I handed him the beer then dropped to my knees and proceeded to give him head. I sucked his dick for the next hour and a half, stopping only to get up and grab him another beer. He was clearly enjoying getting the royal treatment. My jaws began to tire after the first 30 minutes but I kept going anyway. Eventually, he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock deep into my throat, releasing a volley of cum. Every muscle in my face and neck felt sore from the workout. He dismissed me and I grabbed his empty beers and took them back to the kitchen.

Later that evening, as I was cleaning up from supper, I heard the sounds of Lana and Gary getting it on upstairs. When they were finished I heard Lana's voice calling me. I went upstairs where she was lying on my bed in the spare room. She was glistening with sweat and her legs were spread wide with cum dripping from her pussy. I needed no instruction at this point and I went straight to the bed and got down between her legs to clean her up. After licking up all of the cum, I proceeded to eat her to another orgasm. When she got up I saw the large wet spot in the middle of the bed where I would be sleeping.

I went to bed that night with my ass sore from Lana's punishment and my mouth sore from servicing Gary for so long. I was exhausted, like being tired after a hard day's work, although it was more from being fucked and giving head than from the actual house work. As I lay down in the wet spot on the bed I felt so dirty and used, but it felt satisfying too. I felt like a total slut and I loved it. Sleep came easy, as tired as I was, and I was kind of sad that tomorrow would be my last day.

I woke up to the alarm again Sunday morning. There was no note waiting for me. I went down the hall to the bathroom where I gave myself an enema and took a shower. I got out of the shower and slipped the butt plug back in. I couldn't help but notice that it went in and out much easier than it had originally, and it felt more comfortable now. It was evidence of how stretched out my ass had become over the course of the weekend. I wondered if it would ever go back to normal again.

I walked to the master bedroom and quietly entered. Gary was on his back again, naked. Being much more used to giving head, I wasted no time crawling up onto the bed and taking Gary's meat into my mouth. I began sucking while massaging his balls with one hand. At this point in the weekend all hesitation was gone and I was actually starting to take pride in my work.

"I must say, you are very well trained." Lana stood in the doorway to the master bathroom. I hadn't even noticed her as I walked in. Not knowing how to respond, I just kept working on Gary's member, which was steadily growing in my mouth. Lana walked up behind me and began to run her hands over my ass. She hefted my aching balls in her hand to feel how heavy they had grown from being teased all weekend. Then she grabbed the end of my butt plug and began to twist it back and forth and eventually popped it out. She stuck two fingers into my ass, which slid in easily. "I think you're ready for something bigger," she said.

She walked over to a dresser opened up the top drawer and pulled out a larger, penis shaped plug, about 5" long and 2.5" wide at the base. She put a big drop of lube on the tip then began to rub it around my hole. She slid it in, and then began to fuck my ass slowly with it. It felt much more life-like than the previous plug. I began to work Gary's hard-on with even more enthusiasm and started to push my ass back to meet Lana's thrusts with the plug. She let out a low laugh. "Look at you, you little whore. You love this shit, don't you?" I moaned with pleasure in response. After another couple minutes she shoved the plug all the way in. Then she gave my balls a hard squeeze. "Keep up the good work and maybe I'll let you empty these."

By this time, Gary was beginning to stir. He woke up and moaned a "Good morning" to Lana. As I continued servicing him, he and Lana began to chat about the day ahead and about how they slept. Once again, it was if I wasn't even there. I was just some machine performing my task in the background. After Gary gave me another mouthful of cum, the two of them went downstairs to breakfast while I made the bed.

After breakfast, I cleaned the dirty dishes then got the clean laundry out of the machine and began folding it. This was the last task on the list. Soon it would be time to head home. I went upstairs and put the clothes away. As I was finishing, Lana came in and beckoned me to follow her back down to my room.

She looked at me with a smile. She held her hand up and I saw something small and silver dangling from her fingers. It was the key. "I think it's about time to let you out of that cage, don't you?" said Lana.

My heart leapt! Finally, I would be allowed to cum! She told me to lie on the bed and put my hands above my head. She slipped her robe off then climbed on top of me, straddling my stomach. She leaned down and pulled some restraints from between the wall and the mattress and snapped leather cuffs around my wrists. She turned herself around, still straddling my chest facing my legs. Her gorgeous ass was right in front of my face. I felt her reach down and begin playing with my balls, squeezing them lightly and hefting them in her hand.

econut
econut
421 Followers
12