Finding Myself and My Best Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
turboscot
turboscot
27 Followers

I sped up my motions, as Danny moved his arm back to hold his legs open wider for me. I went one step further, and moved both his legs so they were resting on my shoulders. He was now totally in a submissive position to me, and moving his legs there let me raise myself up further from my knees, and press into him better.

"Fuck Danny, your ass is mine now man, fuck this feels so good," I said to him, I was now able to lever better, and he must have been starting to feel my balls hit him as my dick started to hit home better.

Danny really began to moan louder too, I had no idea he would get into it so much. He even started to push his ass back at me when I fucked into him.

He didn't speak though; he was lost in his own world. His cock was solid, and leaking against his abs, and he'd given up trying to touch it. It was as hard as it had ever been.

I was moaning loudly too, it was the most intense feeling, and all I could do to stop myself from cumming. I thought about slowing up, and making it last longer, but this is not what this was about, not today.

I pounded into his ass hard, and pushed Danny's legs back further. He was so flexible, his knees were so close to his head, it was unbelievable, and my cock went fucking deeper, if that was possible.

We both got more vocal. I could hear Danny swearing under his breath, and again I worried I was hurting him but his dick was still leaking out precum onto him. Fuck it was so hot!

I continued to fuck him like this for the next few minutes. There was no way I was going to be able to hold out, and I was hitting something inside Danny's ass. His moaning matched every time I hit it. I was so into the fuck, and this is what it was. A hard first fuck.

"Oh ffffuck!" Danny suddenly blurted out. His eyes, which had been closed before opened wide to stare into my eyes intently, before closing again, and I could feel his ass tighten around my cock as I felt pulse after pulse of his cock unloading his cum onto my body and his. Some went as far as hitting his chin, and then his neck, and both our chests, before the last of his cum shot onto his abs.

I was completely lost in the moment, feeling him squeeze his ass round my cock was too much for me. As soon as it started, and as soon as I realised that Danny was cumming without either of us touching his cock, I lost it. I thrust a couple of times before yelling out loud and started to cum in his ass.

It must have been the biggest load of my life. I felt like I'd never cum as much as I felt my balls empty inside him. I don't know how many shots of cum must have left my cock, I lost count, but it was such a powerful cum that I struggled to keep myself from falling on top of Danny, my legs were shaking under me.

Danny caught his breath, and finally opened his eyes to me, though he looked very tired, and very satisfied. He had such a lazy smile on his face.

I was still breathing really heavy, I was still struggling to keep myself upright, but I wasn't for removing my cock from Danny's asshole.

It stayed hard, and as I got a bit of energy back, I started to push myself back into him, and out again, and in and out, slowly, until Danny got the hint what I was doing.

He looked at me with wide open eyes, and I burst out laughing, shaking my head.

I then leaned over and quickly thrust in and out of Danny about a dozen times or something, and watched as his eyes rolled back. "Of fuck no man," he said, holding onto the bed, "I don't think..."

I stopped thrusting and laughed again, sitting back on my legs, which pulled my cock a bit more out of Danny, until only the head of my dick remained. "Don't worry, don't worry, I'm only fucking with you," I said to him, smiling, and Danny sighed again, head back on the bed.

"Fuck, dude, that was fuckin..." he covered his head with his hands, "I can't believe I just had my ass fucked for the first time, and my boyfriend just left his load in me."

I just stared at him, still with the head of my dick inside him, and I swear my cock just got harder. "Boyfriend?" I asked him, and he uncovered his face, raised his body to lean on his elbows.

"Well, yeah, I need to call you something, I love you, we just fucked, and quite frankly I can't imagine me with anyone else." He said it so matter of fact, like it was obvious. "And I love calling you my boyfriend."

He blew me away with what he just said, and I grinned back at him. I wanted to hug him, and I knew Danny would probably feel sore if I pushed right into him and lay on him, so I slowly, and regrettably, pulled my dick from Danny's ass. It had felt so good in there, and I watched as some of my cum fell out of his hole too, and his hole kinda stayed open for a bit too. It was fascinating to watch. That and he had such a sexy looking hole.

"Fuck, I really do feel so empty now man, I've heard people say it before, but wow...to feel it," Danny said, as he felt down to his hole with a hand, and gently touched it with one of his fingers.

I lowered Danny's legs, and placed them either side of me, and lay myself down on top of him, yet again feeling cum between us. Danny had fired a huge load onto us both; I could only imagine how much he had put in me yesterday.

I gotta be honest with you. I loved the feeling of cum on each other like this, regardless if it got in our chest hair, or pubes, or wherever, it still felt good. It was almost like we were marking each other's territory.

"Boyfriend," I said to him, and kiss him gently, "how good does that sound?" I kissed him gently one more time, staring into his eyes, and he was staring into mine. I licked some of Danny's cum from his neck, closed my eyes, and we started kissing each other deeply, tasting him in our mouths.

And this brings us to the end of Part 3.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it, I had no idea it would take me three parts to get this far.

Part 4 - I'm hoping we actually manage to leave the flat at some point, but I guess it depends on how long it takes to tell you all what happened next.

Until then,

Paul

xxx

turboscot
turboscot
27 Followers
12