Finding Myself at USF Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yvette, My nasty little slut, suck, tuck, lick-fuck and swallow."

"With great pleasure, Sire!"

I saw Nikki's eyes open wide, obviously not comprehending the instruction -- I too was clueless in my dream. He stepped in behind Nikki and let His hands roam across her body. I pushed my hips up a bit to make it easier for Nikki's tongue to do it's task, and pulled her in closer. From between her legs, I could hear slurping sounds mixed with moans from Yvette as she obviously was deep-throating His still engorged but-not-perfectly stiff member. A minute or two of her ministrations would have Him back at attention.

I watched Nikki's beautiful eyes as she looked up at me, submissively pleading for an explanation, but none was forth-coming. Then I saw her eyes go wide and she seemingly drew herself upward as Yvette guided our Master into Nikki's quim. I leaned up onto my elbows to try to get a better view and saw what was now happening: Yvette was forcing Nikki's hips back and forth onto His flesh as she licked ferociously at Nikki's clit with each pass.

Nikki was starting to yell obscenities... OH, GOD, MASTER, WHY DID YOU MAKE ME FUCKING WAIT TILL THE END? FUCK MY CUNT, FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM... RAM YOURSELF INTO ME. I AM GOING TO CUM SO HARD ALL OVER YOUR MASSIVE PRICK. LICK ME, YOU WHORE! FUCK... ME... FUCK... ME... FUCK... GOD, I AM GOING TO CUM... CAN I CUM?

It's funny how some of us are moaners and some of us are screamers.

"Nikki-slut, you can cum when Karri cums... and Karri, you may cum whenever My libidinous little slut makes you feel like it."

I pulled her head back down to my twat, silencing her yells (well, for the most part). His second wind took over and He started pounding her like He had pounded Yvette earlier. I would have been envious of them, having not has His cock within me yet, if I didn't know that in an hour, I could readily tempt Him into more -- or more aptly, He would require it of me. I smiled lewdly at the thought.

Nikki's eyes begged me to cum and her tongue worked it's magic. The teasing took new form, and each time, she guided softly across my clit. She took two fingers and placed them inside me (moan), pushing upward against the pubic bone right behind my clit (louder moan), flexing them (still louder moan from me) as she continued licking softly, just right. It pushed me right over the edge and I started to gyrate on her face, using my hands to keep her in contact with me. I couldn't tell her I was coming through my moaning, but it was obvious and her orgasm was merely seconds in coming after mine. I released her as I started to settle down from mine, and her screams resumed as she continued to cum... FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK MMMMMEEEEE! FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR LITTLE SLUT, GOD YOUR PRICK FEELS SO GOOD!

I locked eyes with her and then whispered "daddy".

She immediately knew what it meant and incorporated it as her own orgasm subsided, pushing Him to the edge almost immediately as what she was saying sank in... FUCK ME, DADDY, FUCK YOUR NASTY LITTLE GIRL! DADDY, PLEASE, WON'T YOU CREAM IN ME? MY LITTLE GIRL PUSSY WANTS TO TAKE ALL YOUR HOT JISM DEEP IN IT -- SO YVETTE, MY DEAR LICK-SISTER, CAN LICK IT ALL OUT...

I moved up to where Nikki was and started to play with her nipples, looking down between her thighs at what Yvette was doing... Yvette, bless her heart, was licking both of them, back and forth, and had a palm between His balls and anus, adding stimulation to His prostate. Devious wench, she is.

His moans were louder than any of ours, interspersed with phrases... (MOAN) OH GOD YES (MOAN) FUCK ME, DARLING NIKKI, YOU LITTLE SLUT (MOAN)...

Nikki responded in kind; she turned around and flared her eyelashes at Him... OH, DADDY, IT'S SO BIG, I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT ALL! PLEASE DADDY, FILL ME, PLLLLEEEEAASSSSEEEE!

Nikki started to cum again and He went with her, filling her. I loved watching His facial expressions, lost in bliss and lust, as He crested. On the fourth stroke, much to Nikki's dismay, Yvette pulled His cock out and immediately deep-throated it again, taking for herself the later part of His orgasm. His whole body had gone rigid, and He braced himself with His hands firmly on Nikki's waist and hips. I reached out and pinched His nipple, causing Him to involuntarily jerk His hips, only to hear Yvette gurgle a little as she got another shot when she thought it had already finished.

The three of us laid Him down in the bed and proceeded to lick and caress Him, leaving Him in a satisfied stupor... He dismissed the girls with instructions to be thorough in cleaning each other up in a nice 69. As He lay there, I cuddled against Him again; I put my head on His chest and could hear His heart beat, loud and strong...

And back in the real world, I realized the screaming that I had awoken to was those things Nikki had screamed out. Maybe I was going to turn into a screamer instead of a moaner? Alone, in the middle of the night, I fell back asleep, smiling, happy, content, satisfied, in my own wet-spot.

©2000, The CyberPoet.

12