Finding Our Way Ch. 03

Story Info
Kevin and Mom get through to graduation together.
12k words
4.74
71.7k
81

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,025 Followers

Chapter Three: College, man!

Part 1

After my mother rode me on the den couch like it was her last chance for freedom, we lay there spent, soaking in our fluids; Mom still straddling me and my dick slowly shrinking its way out of her warm center.

A few minutes of panting, then she turned to point her mouth at my ear and said, "Well, that's one ass print on one side of the den couch. Looks like we've still got a lot of work ahead of us." We both chuckled. Mom had promised that she would "see to it that we leave an ass, knee or head print on every surface in this house." The sofa was a three-setter, and there were two guest chairs on either side of it. Plus there was the den floor, and that was only the one room.

That little project would have to wait. We both needed time to recover. We ate cold scrambled eggs and toast, and then headed to the kitchen for tall glasses of water and short glasses of juice. Finally we took an overdue shower. There was some light play there (some stroking, squeezing and nipple twisting,) but no marks would be left in that shower today.

Most of the rest of the day was dull. We'd left our finished dinner on the dining room table the night before, and our afternoon breakfast needed to be cleaned up too. The bed sheets needed to be changed and the sofa to be cleaned. And even when all that was done, Mom only offered "Hanky Panky" as a reward for when I'd finished up a paper I'd been putting off that week.

It was time for dinner by the time I'd finished, so we ate first and went to bed early for desert. Mom wore an olive green chemise so I could "unwrap" my reward. The soft green of the lingerie set off the sharper brighter green of her eyes, and the high hem accentuated the curve of her thighs. Pulling it up over her head made me sigh with bliss. Laying her across the bedspread and lying between those thighs was like coming home even though I'd never left the house.

Remembering the lessons learned early that afternoon, I didn't slam my cock into her. I stroked her black hair and traced her high cheek bones and held her gaze as I inched my erection slowly into her. She was wet and ready like she's always been. I stopped after the first third of me was in anyway, and pulled slightly out. Her eyes on me widened with surprise, and her mouth opened slightly as she took in a breath. I pressed slowly back in, two thirds of my length this time. Her eyes crinkled and her smile deepened. She chuckled softly.

"Oh my," she said playfully. "You really did take my observations to hea....Ahhh!" I'd pulled out again. "Ohhhh, babyyyy!" she cooed as I pressed all the way in this time.

We kissed deeply and she hummed in pleasure. Her dancer's legs wrapped around me, as she knows I like that, and I proceeded to stroke in a slow steady pace. "Mmm, that's soooo gooood."

For no rational reason, I decided that I would keep stroking in and out of my mother at this slow pace for as long as I possibly could; hours if I could manage it. For the first ten or fifteen minutes, Mom oohed and ahhed and stroked my hair and caressed my butt. After another five minutes she asked me if I was trying to be sarcastic or something. Without missing a beat, I assured her that I wasn't being a smart-alek. I just wanted to see how long we could go like this.

We kissed and enjoyed it, but finally, Mom said she couldn't handle any more. I just grinned and said, "This is what I'm givin' you, so this is what you're gonna get."

She laughed at her "naughty boy," and squealed. She bucked her pelvis up to make it happen faster. She twisted her hips and clutched at my cock with all the power her vaginal muscles could apply in the hopes of driving me crazy. She dug her finger nails into my ass, and tried to kick me with the backs of her heels. She called it "sweet torture," and nibbled at my ear lobes.

When she really couldn't stand it anymore she warned me, "pick up the pace, or you'll have to take that thing out of me." I had to stop as we laughed together in the dark.

I kissed her again, and said, "You don't really want me to pull out of you, do you?"

"No!" she said, and wrapped me up tight with her muscled arms and legs.
"Hmmm. Let me think about that one," I said. And then I slammed my cock into her, and went at it full speed.

"Hallelujah!" she called out, still kind of laughing. We went at it like animals until she shrieked, squirmed and came all over my pole twice and I shot my balls dry deep into my mother's glorious hole. Then we fell asleep, sticky, in each other's arms.

In the morning on Sunday we repeated it, but this time, Mom was the "sweet torturer" on top, and I was the one bucking and begging. Sometimes, Mom would sit upright, stare at me with my cock balls-deep in her, and slowly squeeze tighter and tighter. She held my hands, so I couldn't touch her tempting orbs glowing above me in the late Spring morning light. Eventually I calmed down and concentrated on flexing my cock, expanding the head deep in her womb. She smiled appreciatively, and began to shift her hips forwards and backwards.

In some ways she outclassed me in this game. She could be so still when she wanted to. But I refused to ever threaten to stop if she didn't "pick up the pace."

"Say it." she offered. "Threaten to leave the bed, and I'llhaveto fuck you like you want!"

"I won't say that, Mom," I said, making my cock head swell in her deeps as I did. "I'm staying in this bed as long as you'll have me."

I could see a light film of sweat on her brow, and she strained to resist the urge to bounce on my balls. "Come on, Kevin, that's the game. You make the – Uhh, Oh God – final threat, and then we can really cut loose on each other. Just say you'll take your sweet cock away, and we can..." her hips began to swivel, and it felt like sun rays were about to shoot out of her pussy, it was so good.

I sat up, and put my arms around her tiny waist. "I can't say that, Mom. I could stay deep in you all day. I'd begratefulto be able to see and kiss your amazing naked body until we both pass out. I love being inside you. The only thing that would make me stop is you telling me to stop, or if you fucked me so hard Icouldn'tstay in."

I tilted my head back so we could kiss a gentle and loving kiss. Then she put her hands on my shoulders, and shoved me roughly back onto the mattress.

"That'll have to be good enough!" she declared, and then she did things to me...I can barely understand it. She squeezed and bounced, stretching my dick (which I'd thought would be too rigid for such treatment.) She threw her torso into dance-like circles, making her tits and hair seem to float in their momentum. Her flat belly bent and stretched and arched in ways that were simply inspirational. It was like I was suddenly caught in a hurricane (this waswaytoo hot and wet for a tornado) of my mother's sex.

Somehow, despite the downright gymnastic maneuvers, she was talking – shouting most of the time, really – the filthiest dirty talk I'd heard from her yet. A sample would include something like, "Ohhhhhh FUCK yes, give me that FUCKing monster! Fuck your hot little bitch! You like my little pussy, don't you!? UH! FUCK! YES! FUCK IT! PLANT that goddamn cock in my cunt! You WANT to stay in here, DON'T YOU!? You WANT to stay in my PUSSY, don't you!? OH! OH OH OH OH YES YES YES YES!!!!" But there was much much more.

All I could do was hold onto her hips to make sure she didn't fly away. Eventually, she flopped her torso down on top of mine. Her tits pressed hard against my chest, and her hips were still working my dick like a manic obsession. She kissed me deeply. My hands were still on her hips. I was pretty much stunned by how wild she'd become, so it didn't occur to me to do anything more than hold onto my mother's hips for dear life.

"Put it in." she whispered into my ear, still fucking like a runaway train. I was so dazzled by her magnificence, that I didn't get her meaning. I was already in, and it felt like a miracle. "Put it in like you did the other night," she continued. "No other man has been allowed inside my ass even once...Uuuuuhhh Ohhhhh!...but you can give it your finger asecondtime. You make it feel so good! I never knew it could feel good!" She nibbled at my ear. "Go ahead, and violate my ass while your cock is ripping up my pussy. My pussy is for your use, and my ass is here for you too." I happily obliged, and she cried out "OH! OHHHHH!" And we kissed. My cock was being thrashed around my mother's cunt, my middle finger was up her ass, and my tongue was in her mouth; reaching for the back of her throat. Mom was about as covered as she could be. She came like Krakatoa, and I easily came along with her.

It was early afternoon by the time we finished, and we moved about slowly, doing our ablutions. We didn't dare shower together; unsure we could resist the urge to start things up again and unsure we'd survive if thingsdidstart up again. We ate a cold lunch, and just lay together on the couch in front of some boring Sunday afternoon feature. We kissed a lot, but neither of us could handle much more than that.

Besides, I had to head out soon for beers with my ex-girlfriend Kim and some mutual friends. My mother, of all people, had arranged it.

"Are you sure you want me to go?"

"Of course," Mom was genuinely confused. "Why wouldn't I be? I'm a big girl, you know."

"Oh, Iknow." I said, smiling. I rubbed gently at the front of Mom's crotch, and her breath caught in her throat. "I just want to make sure that you won't dry up down there from neglect."

She laughed, resting her hand on mine. "Oh, I'm super good for now. Feels like it's positively glowing down there still."

"Good. Let's try to keep it that way," I said with my smile renewed.

"You can check me out when you get back. If you're not satisfied that I have gotten enough attention, we can rectify it then. But I'll be fine for at least a few hours." She gave me a wry smile. "Go! Have fun!"

I went. But it didn't turn out to be much fun.

Part 2

I slammed the door behind me, and I heard a splash somewhere in the back of the house; Mom's bathroom, most likely.

"Who's there?!" her voice called from the bedrooms. She sounded nervous.

"Don't worry, Mom. It's just me."

"Kevin?" she called, coming down from her fright. "I wasn't expecting you for at least another three or four hours."

For a moment the TV cliche came to mind; The woman's voice nervously saying, "I didn't expect you home so soon!" and the man discovering her with someone else. But I doubted very much that she'd had time or strength for another lover at this point.Frankly,I told myself,if the marathon of sex play we've been engaged in has fallen so far short that she's already taken an extra lover, then I don't stand a chance anyway.

"I hope I haven't interrupted you in the middle of something." I called back.

"What? Oh. Kevin, please just come back here. I'm giving myself a headache shouting in here." I heard the waters of the tub swish again. Sure enough, I found Mom in the tub of the bathroom attached to what had gone from herbedroom toourbedroom.

Her raven hair was slicked back behind her and her head was tipped back; eyes closed. Everything else was completely submerged and there were bubbles, so I couldn't see much of my mother's beautiful body. I whistled a cat call anyway from the doorway. Her eyes opened, and she turned those green peepers on me. "Hi!" said my dear mother as her face lit up. "Why are you back so early, Sexy?"

I guess I was still surly from what had happened at the bar and my suspicions lingered, because I said, "Why? Are you disappointed to see me?" I realized immediately what an asshole I sounded like, so I tried joking. "You got someone hiding under those bubbles you don't want me to know about?"

Mom turned away from me, closed her eyes and tilted her head back again. She took a deep breath, and considered her answer. I felt like a first class idiot, but before I could even begin to apologize, she said, "What is under these bubbles, Kevin, is for your personal and exclusive pleasure. You know that by now, don't you?"

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry I said that."

"I wasn't kidding about what I said, Sweetheart," she said turning to me again. "I'll get out of this tub right now if that's what you want. You can have my pussy covered in suds. All you have to do is ask for it. I'll sit on your lap, or spread out on the floor for you. You can come over to me, and I'll suck on that beast of yours until you fill my belly with your cream. Or I can get on my soapy knees in the doorway where you're standing. I'll take every fantastic inch of you, Kevin, and I'll say 'Thank you' when we're done."

I was floored by her response. I was stiffening by the second, but couldn't articulate a thought if one were to pass through my skull.

"But," she continued, still holding me with her eyes. "You really have given me quite a workout these last few days. You've pushed my little body beyond all the limits I've ever known. I'd be ever so grateful if you'd let Mommy have a little more rest before you play with her again."

I was pitching a tent in my shorts from all this sexy talk. "Anything you want, Mom. But you've got a hell of a way of asking for it."

"I just want you to know that I'm not pushing you away. I want you to know that I really am...here...for you."

She was completely serious. I could hardly believe it, but I knew that she would bend over for me there in the tub if I asked her to. But I also realized that she was really pretty tired out from the week of exploration and experimentation we'd enjoyed. She needed a rest, but there was still plenty more to come. "Thanks, Mom. That actually helps cheer me up a bit."

"Why? What's bothering you anyway? Didn't you have a good time with Kimberly and your friends? I can't believe that Kim would do anything to upset you. I mean, I know you two are broken up - to my boundless good fortune - but I really believed that she genuinely wanted to remain friends with you."

"No. If anything, Kim was as upset as I was. She kept elbowing Doobie in the ribs."

"Doobie!?" Mom said with a hint of disgust. "She still hangs out with that guy?"

"He's her oldest friend, Mom, though you wouldn't think so judging by the things he was saying once he got a few drinks down the hatch."

"Ugh. What a ridiculous little turd." Doobie had come to visit once while I was dating Kim. He had leered at my mother quite a lot, and had never failed to rave about her hotness whenever I was around since. I've always suspected that he tried to grab her ass or something when he visited, but Mom would never say. "I've never asked; how did he come by that ridiculous name?"

"Apparently, he was even skinnier and weedier when he and Kim were kids, and some older boys said he looked like a rolled up joint; a doobie. The name stuck, and he's taken it as something of a life direction, if you catch my drift. He thinks he can excuse every asshole thing he does by being high when he does it. 'Aw, C'mon, man! I was high!' Well, high or straight, he really pissed me off tonight."

"Ugh. Just talking about that rodent makes my skin crawl. I need to get out of this bath," Mom said. She used her foot to open the drain, and stood up to rinse off. The lines of her 5'9" dance-toned body were lean, sleek and shinny with suds. I could almost feel how slippery her skin must be with gobs of bubbles running down her breasts and thighs. I moaned a complaint when she closed the shower curtain. "I'm rinsing off, Kevin, and I don't want to splatter the whole bathroom. I need to feel clean now." The shower head spurted to life behind the curtain.

"Wow. You really do hate Doobie as much as I do. Fess up. What did he ever do to make you loath him so much.

She didn't answer right away. Once she was clean, she grabbed a towel, and dabbed herself clean. Once she was satisfied, she put on a terrycloth robe, and lead me to the bedroom, saying, "Let's just say I have always had excellent taste in men. It's why I decided to go ahead and marry your father. It's why I know to be grateful that I get to feel your warm body in bed with me each night, and it's why I know that Doobie is scum." She sat primly on the bed, giving no indication that she could remember all we had already done on it or all that we still might do. "So what did he say that, luckily for me, sent you home early?"

"He said I must be gay."

Mom laughed loud and hard at that, and her hand grazed subconsciously over her groin through the thick robe. "Well,thatis one comment you and I both know couldn't be further from the truth! I'mstillsore from this afternoon."

I licked my lips at the mention of my mother's aching cunt, but I held to the conversation. "That's part of the problem...or at least part of what could become the problem. Doobie said, 'Dude, you must be some kinda faggot to dump someone as fine as my Kimmie!' She hates it when he calls her that. She seemed really embarrassed by what he'd said. He asked me if I had my eye on another girl, and, when I told him no, he said, "Then youmustbe a homo to walk away from sexy here!' What a shithead." The one point I couldn't dispute is that Kim was sexy. She was athletic; hard bodied with a pretty face. Even that night she looked hot as hellfire, but – despite her beauty and sex appeal – our sex life just hadn't been satisfying. It wasn't entirely her fault, I was beginning to realize, but we weren't quite as compatible as I needed. She was still good people, though, and we were still trying to remain friends...with no help from her obviously-jealous friend Doobie.

"Well he insulted Kim more than you. It suggests that she dates only gay men, because – according to Doobie's logic – none of her previous boyfriends would have let her leave them if they had been straight."

"I know, and I think she knew it too. But that's not a real problem for Kim. She'll have no problem picking up a new boyfriend the second she decides she's open to having one, but I...as far as any of these guys will know I'm not going to have another girlfriend. I'm not giving up what I've found with you for anything, but obviously no one else can know about it. So that's going to mean that – as far as my friends will be concerned – Kim will be the last, and there won't be another woman in my life. It'll be easy for them to believe more and more that I'm gay."

Mom listened carefully, and nodded very slightly at my conclusions. She thought it over for a few more beats, and then spoke with a decisive tone. "Here's what I think, Kevin: I think you've only got a few more months before you graduate from college. I think it makes sense if you say you're just too busy finishing your classes and moving paperwork around to finalize your graduation to think about women. When you've graduated, you'll be too focused on getting a good job and then on kick starting your career. These are all decent enough reasons for not having time for chasing skirts (except for mine when we're alone.) By then I'm sure the joke will have died down, you'll have made some new friends who are not idiots and I'm pretty sure we will come up with a more long lasting solution. We'll think of a way of excusing your sexual attention so you can keep showering it on lucky little me."

"You didn't see the other guys, though. I think they were all pretty jealous while I was dating Kim. I've got a feeling that they will be merciless over the next months."

My mother tugged gently at the belt of her robe. I could see the inner curve of each of her breasts now, the linear muscle definition on her stomach that led to her belly button and the soft line of black hair on her pubic mound. "Listen to me, Kevin. This is what you will do: You will go on to finish your studies. I know that you can't completely avoid your friends or their teasing, and I'm not going to tell you not to feel angry and frustrated at their jokes and jabs. But I want you to take all that anger – all that frustration – and I want you to hold it inside. Then I want you to bring it home. And I want you to bring ithere." She rubbed her pubic mound gently, and stared at me with a devious smile. "You're going to give it to me. Right here. Every day. And I'm going to take it. And I'm going to make you feel so soooo much better. Does that sound good to you?" I nodded. "Good, it sounds great to me too. I can hardly wait!"

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,025 Followers