Finding Our Way Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers

I turned, and whispered in her ear, "Let's buy this necklace already, so I can getyoursweet ass back to the hotel and I can greaseyourwheels."

Mom squeaked in anticipation. We paid, and we got out of there.

We were on a roll those two weeks. We soaked the bed sheets almost every night, and almost every afternoon when we got back from whatever outing we'd been on. The one night we didn't shake the walls of our room was only because we'd finally hit upon a slow day when no one was anywhere near the hotel hot tub.

Those things are not as big as they seem at first glance, but we managed to fuck in a few really excellent positions in there. We came into the hot tub room wearing swim suits. Mom wore a simple electric blue bikini. The high-hipped bottoms emphasized the remarkable length and leanness of her legs while dipping in front to reveal every inch of her flat toned tummy. The top cupped her breasts together, showing them off magnificently. She looked so fucking hot in that thing that I nearly ripped it off her and fucked her against the wall of the little room.

We eased our way into the water, and removed our bottoms beneath the bubbling surface. We began conservatively, worrying that someone might walk in on us, with Mom sitting on the edge of her seat, and me on my knees in front of her; her legs wrapped around my ass. We were able to keep most of the fucking motion beneath the waves, so that an accidental intruder would just see us cuddling and kissing.

But my mother's pussy is too good for me to keep my cool, and she loves my cock too much to keep it slow. Before long, we switched around, so she was straddling me, and I was kissing her neck, collar bone and shoulders and squeezing her tits with relish. The molding of the seats, made it difficult to achieve really satisfying penetration in that position though. So finally, Mom climbed off my dick with a mournful grunt, stood up – water running down her slim curves and shining in the soft light – turned around and bent over the opposite edge of the tub. She put one foot up on the seat in front of her, and arched her back to point that spectacular ass at me. She looked over her shoulder at me. Her black hair was plastered to her back and shoulders, her lips were red like blood and her green eyes flashed furiously. She wagged her open pussy at me, her legs, so long and slender, dripping hot water. She said, "Well? Are you gonna bring it home or not?"

I was. I did. Something about Mom's shape that night, the wetness of her whole body and the way she whimpered and moaned as my cock slid in and out and right back in to touch bottom again made me feel like my manhood was longer, thicker and harder than usual. Her body lifted and shudder with my penetrations. She squeezed my dick so hard, it felt like I was plowing my mother's miraculous vagina with a rod the size of an aircraft carrier. It was so hot that it's almost a shame nobody saw me nail my mother doggy-style in the hot tub.

Part 3

The one time my long and slender mother and I failed to ruin our hotel bed in theafternoonwas the last full day of our trip; we would be checking out the following morning. Over the weeks we had scouted out the most secluded wild places in the park. We would fool around in a location – I'd usually get my hand up her skirt or down her pants – and we'd listen for the sound of other park patrons. The best place was a good one and a half hour hike away; isolated and beautiful with only a small patch of flat earth among the trees for a picnic blanket.

On our last full day in the park system my mother and I packed up for the hike, and walked hand in hand; silent in our anticipation of being alone together in the wild. We never discussed it, but I think we both looked forward to a special way of saying goodbye to the preserved wonderland. Despite the demands of the hike, neither of us had any appetite for food beyond a few deep pulls on the water bottles we'd brought with us. We laid out the blanket, and ignored the food.

Mom was running her fingernails all over me through my clothes, and my tongue sought a new corner of her mouth to taste. I slid one hand down the back of her jeans and the other up her blouse. Mom was quiet even when I popped her bra loose and pinched her left nipple with a twist. She forced me over onto my back, and scooted down to work my fly. I certainly had no objection, and shifted around to make it easier for my mother to pull my mostly erect penis free.

Normally, Mom eye fucks me while sucking me off, but this time she was too concentrated on the task at hand. Her thick black hair was like a wide scarf covering her head as she coated my manhood with her saliva. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could feel that she began by taking my balls into her mouth. She licked the shaft two or three times before taking it deep into her throat.

Mom was in high form out there on the picnic blanket. She kept my dick incredibly warm and wet, and when she wasn't deep throating me she stroked and sucked with unprecedented force. I'd planned to pleasure her all afternoon, but she couldn't wait for my cum, and – due to her skill and enthusiasm – I had no choice about cumming. She reached around and held onto my ass. She forced her lips to my pubic bone and ensured every drop would travel her digestive system.

"Oh fuck, Mom. That was..."

A gurgling slurp was emitted as my mother let my dick out of her throat and mouth, and she sprang forward to lie on top of me. The look on her face was wild and desperate. She reached down to my softening cock between us, and began stroking me with her strong small hands.

"I want more, Kevin," she said just above a whisper into my face. "Can you give it to me?"

"Uh..."

"Are you going to be man enough to give it all to me? I know you just came. I can still taste your dick in my mouth, but I want more. Right now. Can you get hard for me again? Are you strong enough to strip me down and to nail me to one of these trees with...this...with this dream come true?"

I was already hardening again.

"I am your woman, Kevin." my mother said, staring me in the eye. "It is time to fuck your woman like an animal." We started tugging each other's clothes off. This was no easy task as Mom was hesitant to let go of the meat in her hand. When I finally had her bare as her birthday, she let go and stepped back, away from me. My mother is an incredible sight, naked. Her long trim body is toned by more than two decades of dedicated ballet practice. At 5'8" and 120 pounds of muscle, that is very long and fit. Her breasts did not droop despite her forty years. They held proud, more than a handful each. Long black hair framed flaring emerald green eyes, high cheekbones and an elegant long neck.

She kept backing up until she reached a wide old tree trunk. She put one hand on the tree for balance, and let the other hand stroke her almost bare pubic mound. "You want this pussy?" she offered.

"Yes," I said, stepping towards her, naked (still fit from football in years past and regular workouts in more recent years.) with my cock pointing directly at the object of my desire,

"You think this should be your pussy? Should I be yours?"

I took another step. We were less than a foot apart. "Yes. Where do you think you're going with that pussy? You'd better spread it open for me."

A pair of her fingers reached down and spread the folds. "I think you're going to have to come here andtakemy pussy if you want to make me yours!"

I walked up to her, and the underside of my achingly erect cock's head tapped her upper abdominal muscles. I bent slightly to kiss her and reach down and around to grab her ass. Her arms curled around my shoulders. I grabbed her tail with both hands, and hefted her up. Still holding onto me for balance, she leaned her bare back against the rough bark of the tree. Her toned legs were around my waist, as they'd been dozens of times before.

She was looking in my eyes with hungry desperation; like I was the only one with the answer to the most important question in her life. How could she wonder after all the wild and passionate sexual abandon of the past months? My balls had not produced one drop of cum in the last six months that didn't end up between her thighs or down her throat. But there she was, held naked in my hands, perched over my bright red cock, looking at me with this wanting waiting look.

I lowered her, back scratching against the tree, onto the only cock I would allow to taste her gaping pussy:

"Mine." I grunted into her ear as she bit her lip and strained to keep her wailing cry subdued. I lifted her back up the full length of my now glistening dick. And, as I lowered her, filling her with cock, I said, "This pussy - this whole woman is mine." Up, and she bit into my shoulder and raked my back with her nails to hold back the scream. "I don't want to hear any more aboutmakingyou mine. Youaremine, and youhave beenmine for months and I will keep pleasuring you and loving you seven days a week until we both drop." On the word "drop" I quickly lowered her to the root of my bone, and she did her best to stifle a thrilled yipe. I lifted her spread open round little ass, pulling her sopping cunt away from its favorite place. I could hear her breathing; quick little inhalations. "Do you understand me?" I asked, and I lowered her extra slowly into penetration.

She answered with a high whine, "Mmmnnnnnyesssss!"

I continued the pattern of lifting her off my cock as I questioned and skewering her as she answered. "You understand that this pussy belongs to me, and has all along?"

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Fuh. Yes. Yes!" She ground her clit into my pelvic bone as I gathered the upper arm strength for the next question. Then...

"You understand that you are my woman?"

"Oh, yes, Kevin! Yes. I am all yours. Ohh. Oooh."

"You will never stop being my woman, Mom. You will always belong to me. Won't you, now?"

"Oh, god, Baby." She clutched to me, pulling herself away from the tree. Fucking onto my dick as I stood there. "Yes, I belong to you. I will always be with you. I will be your woman forever!"

We both glistened with sweat as my mother rose and fell with my help. We opened our mouths wide, and kissed deep silent kisses. She moaned softly into my mouth once or twice, and then, all of a sudden, the fingers of one of her hands were in my hair and her body was twitching. "Mmm! Mmm! Mmmm!" she called into my mouth, and I could feel her orgasmic tightening; her arms and legs around me, her inner muscles gripping my member...even her ass muscles in my hands. Her cum oozed down my ball sack. Some of it slid down my right thigh, but most of it dripped onto the dry sod where I stood.

She shivered twice more before insisting that I let her down. I bent my knees until she was standing, and then a little more to unsheathe my prick from her cunt. She smiled at me dreamily, and I had to consciously remind myself to let go of her ass. She took only a few seconds to regain her sense of balance

"I'm your woman, baby. I won't question it again. I promise." Then, still smiling, she turned around, and put both hands on the tree trunk; bending only slightly. She widened her stance, letting her oozing pussy open slightly. Without looking back at me, she spoke to me in a flat low tone. "Now a littlemoreto make me your bitch."

I lay my right hand on her right hip. "My bitch?"

She began rocking her body back and forth between me and the tree. "Make me your little bitch-in-heat. Fuck me right, and tell me I'm your bitch, you'll always keep me in heat and I'll get a spanking if I act like a dirty little bitchAHHH!!! Yessssssss!"

I was plowing into her masterfully (it's what she wanted after all.) She wasn't screaming, but she was gasping loudly for breath with each smashing collision in her womb.

"You want to bemylittle bitch?"

"Oh yes. Oh please. Please make me your BUNNNHHH! Make me your bitch."

The forest was so quiet that the clapping of my hips on her ass sounded explosive.

"If you're going to be my little bitch-in-heat, you can't act like a dirty little whore. You're going to keep clean for me, aren't you?"

"NNN! Oh! I'm so sorry, Baby, but I've been such a dirty little whore before you came and mastered me with your OHH...Oh fuck...mastered me with your beautiful monster. Isn't there some way? Oh. Oh. Oh. Some way I can earn your forgiveness?"

Remembering what she'd said about spanking, I gave her quick little tap on her beautiful ass. It quivered slightly, and she began to really push back against me.

"Smack that ass like you plan to keep it" she said in what sounded like a deadly serious voice.

I made a wide arc, bringing an open palm down onto the same cheek. The curvature of her cheeks matched my palm so beautifully that a deep pop could be heard for half a mile or more. "Oh fuck, yeah!" Mom said through clenched teeth.

"Are you going to act like a dirty little whore or my good sweet little bitch-in-heat?"

"Uhhhnnn." she seemed to hesitate, her head tilted up and back. I spanked her again with the other hand and she yipped and gasped. "Yes! I'll be your sweet girl. I'll be your clean little bitch." I gripped her hips with almost cruel pressure, and used every muscle in my body to fuck my mother with a fury she'd never brought out of me before that day. Sweat poured down my face, and I could see a river of it running down Mom's serpentine spine.

I gave her bubble another swat. "Am I planning to keep this ass now?"

"NNNYEAH! Fuck!"

Another. "Is this ass mine for good?"

"Oh fuck yes, Kevin, I'm your good girl. I'm going to be the best little bitch-in-heat for you. The best of your life!"

She took a hand away from the tree. She raised upper body enough to reach up and behind herself, all the way back to my head. I leaned forward, and clutched at her soft orbs. We fucked so fast and in such tight little thrusts that we were practically vibrating. I kissed her neck, and tasted the sweat. I wrapped my arms around her torso, and just fucked with all my strength.

I came with an earth-shattering orgasm, and she arched her back to get as much goo as her powerful cunt muscles could squeeze out of me.

We curled up, exhausted, on the picnic blanket; too overheated to cover our dripping bodies. I dozed lightly. The sounds of small animals and insects crawling and the wind in the trees drowned out my mother's breathing, but she snuggled up against my body, laying one dancer's leg across my mid-section and her head on my chest. She scratched absently at my chest hairs.

She said something, but I was too out of it or she'd said it too softly for me to hear.

"Mm?" I half grunted.

"More," she whispered at me. "Please." She withdrew her thigh from me and reached down to my flaccid penis. She pulled at it, not in a stroking way, but as if she was trying to pull me onto her. "Just once more," she said in a voice so soft it resembled a whimper.

I shifted onto my side, and looked down at her. Her hair hid her face, and she would not let go of my prick. Only her upper body was turned towards me. Her legs lay back, spread open.

"Please love me just one more time."

Her voice was weak, but her grip was strong. And her beauty never failed to arouse me if she wanted it to. I began to harden in her pulling grasp, and I pushed a lock of hair from her face to see her smiling at the increasing firmness in her hand. She looked up at me with an open knowing smile. "More," she smiled.

I rolled onto her, and took my time easing into her. She didn't ask if I was teasing her. She didn't say anything at all. She just let her legs lie apart for me in a wide V, and rubbed my arms with her hands. Each time I slid further in. Mom looked down through the space between us at my cock's increasing progress. I hit bottom, and Mom said, "Oh." I withdrew, and she whimpered again. I began sawing patiently in and out of my mother's vagina, and she made the same "Oh." each time I tapped her deepest places.

I don't know if she was too worn out or if this had a different meaning for her, but there was no dirty talk. She bent her knees and drew her legs up so her knees were near her shoulders. "Oh. Oh. Oh." She said as I invaded her again and again. Like each thrust of my cock was a small but important discovery for her.

I lowered my torso onto her, knowing from lots of experience that she could support my weight. Sure enough, her hands slid from my muscled arms to my flexing back, and she hugged me tightly to her bosom.

I began thrusting into mom's glorious hole with a quicker tempo, and the sounds of discovery were replaced my small whimpers, and she began kissing my neck and running her fingers through my hair. Our sexual practices ran the full gamut of affectionate loving, so her behavior – while not the norm for her – only served to remind me how much I loved her. How in love I was with my mother. I sank my manhood deep into her sweet cunt with irregular powerful penetrations, and held inside her each time. I swiveled my hips slightly and swelled the head each time.

"Ohhoh." She said, almost to herself.

Machine-like I went in and out of her, my balls slapping against her dilating anus. We were both moaning in the increasing frenzy, and she grabbed my head, and pulled it back from her neckline so she could kiss me. Her tongue reached along mine, searching deep into my throat as I slammed my rod hard and deep at the meeting of her thighs and shot the last of my nutrition to the furthest reaches of mom's insides.

We collapsed together, and I realized that Mom had cum at the same instant. I could feel her body convulsing under me, and I thought she was laughing. Then one of her tears fell onto my cheek.

I pushed up to look at her crying face. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, of course," she said. "That was just wonderful. Just wonderful."

She shivered as I withdrew my softening cock from her.

"I don't understand why you're crying. We've had beautiful moments before, but you never cried like this before."

"Ohhoho," she laughed through her crying hiccups. "it's okay, Baby." She drew my face down to hers to give me another loving kiss. "It's almost time for you to get your graduation present number three. Let's have a bite and a sip, and get back to the hotel."

I didn't understand, but Mom wouldn't explain further. So we drank to rehydrate, we ate to build up our strength and I tongued her pussy to have something sweet on my lips as we walked the trails back to the hotel.

Part 4

I was disturbed by Graduation present number three. She told me over dinner our last night in the hotel. Mom knew I'd be resistant, so she talked and talked, covering every angle; addressing every objection before I could make it.

I tried to be careful about my response, and thanked her. I said I was going to need to process everything she'd said. Then I took her up to our room, and made love to her until she cried out that she couldn't take any more and begged me to stop. In my own way, I guess I was trying to convince her that she didn't really want to give me my own apartment. This wasn't something that she really wanted; to send me away.

"We can still be together every night," she said on the way back to her house. "Or whenever you want me. You just call, and I'll be in whatever bed you say. Remember our last day in the forest. I'm yours."

I just nodded. The simple fact was that I thought her idea was smart. We couldn't keep living together long after I began a regular full-time career at the PR firm where my ex-girlfriend Kim had a job waiting for me.

"We can hold off for a few months, though, right?" I asked.

She took my hand, and held it in her lap. "Yes, I'd like that very much. I'd just like to have something set up for you, so that you've got a place furnished and waiting if someone starts to ask what you're still doing in our house." She leaned close to me. "Do you hear what I'm saying? I want you inourhouse inourbed. I want you home and inside me as much as we can manage."

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,028 Followers