Finding Our Way Ch. 05 Epilogue

Story Info
Climactic conclusion of book 1.
6.1k words
4.72
57.5k
82

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,021 Followers

Author's note: Here, is the long delayed epilogue. I tried my best to make it worth the wait. Book 2 is well under way, but will certainly require a good bit of time before finding its way here. As always, the characters are not meant to resemble anyone in real life. Fictional people in a fictional world. You get the idea: OnlyFiction.

Epilogue:

I'd been laying pipe in Mom for so long by this time that only now did it occur to me to say, "Um, Kim knows then."

"She's known for a few weeks now."

"And I guess she's okay with everything?"

"She is here in our bed, Kevin." Mom carefully pulled the vibrator out of her perfect little ass, and climbed off the bed and walked over to me, saying, "John showed her some safe ways to stretch out the back end, and now we get to benefit."

"Was John pitching or catching?"

"Both," said Kim, still spread out and waiting. "Be nice, Kevin. John is a nice guy, and he wasn't a bad boyfriend. But there was too little fire. I know it's better with you, and your mother is an incredible help!"

I shook my head. This was all coming so fast. Mom reached me, and kissed me while tugging on my belt.

I could taste Kim on my mother's tongue, and it thrilled me.

Mom led me towards the bed, but I stopped. I pulled her beautiful birthday suit to me, and broke the kiss to whisper in her ear. "Listen, this is great. I won't lie, Kim's sexy as hell and I've thought about bringing her to our bed. But I want to just tell you one more time, that the second you feel left out or in any way unhappy with her being here, I will put her out. I don't care if I'm balls deep up her ass when you tell me. If you say you want me to yourself, she will go. You're my sweet girl, and I am your man."

Mom had my pants down to my ankles, and I had to go where she drew me in order to keep from falling over.

"You're so sweet, Baby. No one could be better to me, and no one could be more grateful than I am. But can you be our man now?" She was stroking me as she whispered into my ear. "I want this. I like Kim. I always have. I like how happy she makes you before and after you meet with her. I like how much she cares about you...she's told me a lot over those lunches we've had. I think you two can be wonderful together, now that you've learned a little bit about going slower. Besides she's got me to help her open her pussy up, and you've got me in every way you want and need. If Kimmy can't or won't, you know Mommy will. I will never stop demanding that you give me that dick, Kevin, but I can enjoy Kim's tongue too. You do remember Kimmy's tongue, don't you?" She looked down at curly haired athlete, and said, "Here, Sweety, your pussy is ready to go, but I think his cock will need to be lubed up too."

Kim was on her side on the bed, and her face was right next to my now raging boner. Mom handed my dick over to Kim, and then put her hand on the back of Kim's head. The younger woman (a few years older than me) didn't need the encouragement. Kim gobbled my dick down with a force I'd forgotten. Between my mother and Kim, I like Mom's style better; she is so enthusiastic about getting my balls on her chin, and she eye fucks me while sucking with passion and gratitude that is hard to match. But I must confess that Kim has the better technique in terms of shut-your-eyes-and-enjoy-the-ride raw physical sensation. She twists, tongues, sucks and nibbles like a master. A sensation that feels all the better when I'm looking into my mother's deep green eyes.

Kim came up long enough to say, "Oh shit, I've missed this meat!" and then got back to it. Mom and I kissed, and I pinched at her hard nipples as Kimberly made my knees weak.

She was slurping away, so she couldn't hear Mom whisper to me, "If I feel left out, I'll let you know, but there's no need to put Kimberly out. One of you can always eat my pussy."

"I'd love to taste your honey, Mom. Let me lie down. Kim can keep..."

"No, very soon you will be planting that dick full-depth in my ass. But before those introductions, you and Kim's pussy need a reunion." The tight curls of Kim's hair rasped against my thighs, and I began to worry that I just might blow my load down her throat before I got any pussy or ass. I put my hand on Kim's shoulder to signal her, but she was lost in the sensation of having my dick in her throat. Mom climbed back onto the bed, and pushed two fingers between Kim's legs; not penetrating, but squeezing her clit. "Time for the cock you've been waiting for Kimmy."

Kim moaned all over the length of my rod, and then released it from her face. She looked up at me with a kid-in-a-candy-shop grin -- her mouth coated with her own saliva, probably Mom's saliva and possibly my mother's cunt juices -- and said. "I'm ready. I'm definitely ready."

It could almost have looked romantic if the scene weren't so pornographic. Kim lay across the bed on her back; her commitment to fitness beyond question. Every inch was perfectly defined, and the sweat from her and my mother had her oiled up for display. Her red hair was long with tiny strawberry curls, spread out beneath her smiling face and shining blue eyes. She opened her legs, and held her arms out to me. I lay gently on top of her, and we kissed. The underside of my rod slid against her completely shaved vaginal mound. She put her arms around my neck, and ground her naked hips against mine.

But the romance was offset by my sinewy mother, curled up on the other side of the bed, trying to worm a pinched-bullet shaped vibrator back up her ass. Mom was silent, but both her thick red lipped mouth and shining green eyes were wide open as she continued to stretch her anus in preparation for the fucking she so richly deserved. She was looking right at me with a gaping smile.

Kim was holding her legs wide apart in anticipation of my girth and length. I kissed her again, and slid just the head of my cock into her; just like mother taught me to do. Kim's eyes closed, and her head tilted back. I took the opportunity to look over at Mom. Her smile for us was warmer now. She was nodding, and the dildo was half way up her well prepared ass.

"More!" Kim whispered into my ear. "I'm ready for you this time, Kevin!"

"I know," I said, "but I want to go slowly, so you know I can and will."

"Uhh!" she cried out as I slid in half my length. She put her hands on my shoulders, and said, "Don't take too much time, Kev. Your mom got me all worked up." I could hear mom moaning nearby and the hum of the activated vibrator. But I kept my focus on Kim. "You can fuck me hard tonight, and it'll be good. I'll make it so good for you! Ohh! Yes, that's right! Put it all inside me!"

She was right. It was unnecessary for me to hold back this time. She wrapped her arms around me, and I picked up the pace. She looked down between our torsos, through the valley of her c-cup breasts, along her ribbed abdominal muscles to where my rod slid in and out and into her again. "Fuck, that' so fucking beautiful." she hissed. It looked like an alien world to me, but I thought better of saying so. She looked up into my eyes, and said, "You're so fucking beautiful, Kevin. Ahh! Yes! Don't hold back!"

I was surprised. The pace I'd taken up was about as fast and hard as she'd been able to take back in the day (about half of the intensity of the pounding I gave my mother most nights nowadays), but her tone and her face were saying she was ready for more.

"Unh. You want more?"

"Yeah!" she said grinning.

"You're sure you can handle more?

"YES! Fuck me, Kevin! Fuck me for real tonight, and I'll love your cock like it needs to be loved!"

"Go on, and give her the real stuff you give me, Sweetie" Mom said. "Just remember to save my share."

Who was I to argue? I gave it to Kim full force.

"Oh thank GOD!" she cried out. "Finally! It doesn't hurt! It finally just feels good! Yeah! Unnnhhh!" Her blue eyes sparked, and her hair looked like dim flames floating along the bed sheets. I was using all my strength, but it occurred to me that she might have been speaking to Mom. This was all so complicated now, but not in a bad way.

I must have looked a little distracted, because Kim said, "Just be with me for now, okay?" I slowed down, thinking of how to respond, and Kim continued. "We're all going to share and have more fun, I promise. But I've missed you, Kevin; missed having you with me like this." She began to wrap her legs around me. Had Mom told her how I liked that, or was this a natural move? Then again, who cares? "I'm still your friend. I'm your lover again. I'm back where I belong: spread open for you. We will take care of your Mom in a little while, but for now welcome me back."

This time we kissed with more familiarity. We had done this sort of thing before, after all. And it was nice. I'd found myself with Kim again, and I had wanted her hard body under mine. And -- best of all -- my mother's lithe body was still there; waiting, naked and eager. I'd regained Kim -- a better lover than she'd been before, and wouldn't have to lose my mother's exquisite attentions.

I kicked back into high gear, sawing my length in and out of Kim's smooth cunt. She squealed like a kid high on a swing, and I could hear Mom moaning nearby. I kissed Kim again, and shifted my weight so I could pinch the nipple of her right breast with my left hand, and stroked my right down her flank. Hard muscles rippled under her skin, and her shape was unmistakable. I grabbed onto her ass, and my fingertips tingled with recognition; they'd held those buns of steel before. They lacked the soft squeeze-ability of my mother's round bubble, but her skin was just as smooth.

With my shaft hard inside her, I ground my pubic bone against her clit. She moaned into my mouth. Then I pulled her lower body up from the mattress while shifting my own hips down. This tilted my rod -- deep in her abdominal flesh -- up in a way that made her scream and cream like crazy. I did it again, feeling her fluids ooze out and over the fingers of the hand that was gripping her smooth rock of an ass.

I nailed her G-spot a third time. She screamed. She ejaculated more of her natural lubricant. She pulled me in with her ankles crossed at the small of my back. She raked my shoulders, drawing deep red lines.

"I finally get to really give it to you, don't I Kim?"

She responded with a nonsensical sound. Something like, "Yahhhyahyah!"

"I'm so glad," I said, slamming my dick to instigate another high pitch call. "I finally get to do THIS to you."

"Yiiiiiiiaaaaaaahhhhhffffuuuccckk!!!" Her body twitched and my fingers were coated with Kim cream and sweat.

"And soon...Uh!...for my mom..."

"FFfff...FFf.....Ooooouuhhhh! Big fucking COCK! Yeah!"

"...something even better than THIS!" With that last word I shoved my middle finger into Kim's asshole. She shrieked until she ran out of air. She bucked so hard, that she nearly threw me off her toned body. I held onto her ass like a rock climber not willing to fall.

"Holy shit." My mother's voice could be heard, faint over Kim's renewed wailing.

I looked over to my mother. She looked fucking spectacular, spread eagle with two thirds of that white vibrator peeking out from her delicious ass cheeks. I held Kim down with my hips (and my penis so deep down in her,) and locked eyes with Mom. Without thinking I spoke: "Put that thing all the way in, and turn it all the way up. It'll half prepare you for what I'm going to do to you with my cock."

Mom's eye's glittered with the thrill of my words for a moment, as Kim thrashed mindlessly beneath me. I tweaked Kimberly's right nipple and stirred my right middle finger around her anus. Then Mom's eyes got glassy as she eased the vibrator all the way home, and cranked the knob on the bottom to full tilt.

I smiled at my mother, and shoved my finger the rest of the way up Kim's muscled ass. Kim erupted all over again, but I kept her pinned down with my dick. My eyes never left my mother's. Kim's loud wet lolling orgasm snapped Mom out of her anal-invasion daze, and she broke into a smile -- impressed -- and her nostrils flared with anticipation. I held still. This allowed Kim to come down from heaven to rest in her puddle of fluids before I withdrew from her lower orifices. She made a low grunt as I pulled out, and was finally still.

The only sound in the room was of the tiny motor making vibrations deep in my mother's rectum. I stood up on the mattress. Kim didn't move or even whimper. Mom stared up at me, unable to speak. I began to walk along the bed to her slick naked form. She couldn't act with the vibrating phallus deep past her anus and the raging red one I was bringing ever closer like the inevitable tide.

She opened her mouth to say something, and I stuffed my dick in there. "Mmff," she moaned onto my rod, and then I felt her hands cupping my ass so that she could keep me in her face.

I put one hand on the wall for balance, and the other on her head. "Here. Taste the parts of Kimberly that your tongue couldn't reach." Mom moaned again, now in harmony with the vibrator buried in her ass.

She slurped enthusiastically while bobbing her head at my hips. I looked down at my beautiful lover, and saw that her enthusiasm had her whole body moving with the blowjob. Her shoulder muscles tightened as she held my lower body as close to her nose as she could get it. Her round breasts swayed as her torso swerved in a dance-like motion. I couldn't see her flat belly from up above her, but I'd traced the lines with my tongue enough times to know its definition. I could just make out the curve of her right hip, and - beyond that - the long lines of her thigh. The vibrator could be heard, but not seen.

At the mention of Kim's deeper flavors my mother dropped a hand to her groin, and added the sucking sound of her fingers down there to the humming and the slurping.

"Unh...Mom..." She was so sexy, and she sucked me with so much passion that I was being pulled over the edge. She looked up at me; dick in her mouth and fire in her eyes. "Fuck...no..." I didn't want to come yet! I wanted to fuck my mother in the ass! But Mom's ministrations were too much for me. "Ah!" The sticky white seed boiled up out of my ball sack and burst like a volcano into Mom's mouth. My knees buckled a little bit. I leaned hard against the wall to stay standing. My mother made a thrilled high pitch noise, and then she was swallowing. My dick-head ached with the fury of the exodus making its way through my piss hole. Oh well. I'd waited this long for entry to Mom's anus. I could wait another 10 or 20 minutes.

I looked down to see Mom's body twitching and jerking with her own orgasm and she swallowed mine. The tiny engine of the vibrator made comic sounds as she shifted violently on our bed.

Kim was, as far as I could tell, still out cold.

I slid down the wall and headboard -- my cock popping from that eager mouth -- until I was kneeling half on top of my mother who was kneeling as well with her back against the headboard. She hadn't managed to contain the flood. There was semen on her nose and cheeks, all over her chin and dribbled over her collar bone and chest. She had a loopy smile, and began to laugh softly when we made eye contact. I let myself tip over onto my right side in exhaustion. "Awww," said Mom. I thought that she would flop onto her left so we could cuddle up nose to sticky nose. I had stopped noticing the buzzing coming from her ass.

She wasn't ready to cuddle yet.

She leaned to her own right, and threw her left leg over my hips.

I'm totally flaccid, I thought. There's no way she's gonna get any reverse cow girl action right now. I was too tired to speak, though. And that was a good thing, because she began scooting back. She was straddling my stomach. Her bubble shaped ass cheeks shone proud with lube, sweat and I could only guess what else in the dim light. Her thighs looked so long and smooth. My mother is just such a delicious creature! More scooting. She was straddling my chest. Her cunt was smearing fluids all over my torso. The vibrator looked like a giant white button where her asshole should be. She continued scooting, and I heard myself say, "Oh yeah, bring it to me."

She planted that midnight pussy right on my face, and ground it into my happy mouth. I ate her with a renewed apatite, and reached up to take a perfectly-fitting ass cheek into each hand. She was fucking delicious; had never tasted so good! I could hear the buzzing louder than before, but couldn't think of its origin with my tongue reaching into her.

I expected her to take my drooping member into her mouth, but she just rubbed her face -- her whole head -- against my groin and made sounds like cats fighting. She was going to take my tongue lashing for herself, and just enjoy the smell of my spent balls; at least for the moment. That was fine with me. I love her so much. I wanted to call out to her, but all I managed was, "I lovmfff!" before she shoved her swollen dewy lower lips back into my face with rough impatience.

No talk, just eat, eh? Like I said before, that was fine with me.

I ate my mother's pussy until my tongue ached. I wiggled the deep-buried vibrator inches above my forehead. I squeezed her ass, and massaged her back and shoulders. I was able to reach down near my mid-section to pinch her nipples. I touched and rubbed every inch of her body I could reach without losing her cunt from my mouth.

I don't know how long we did that. I don't know whether it was Mom's yowls that got me hard again or her fragrant juices or her face rubbing against my genitals or the spectacular lean dancer's body under my fingertips or the thoughts of how deeply in love I was with this woman. Probably all of the above. In any case my south did rise again, and it did find its way back into my mother's mouth.

It felt great as usual, but I began to notice that something felt different. It was a good different, but I wasn't sure at first what it was. Her mouth was all over my cock; head, shaft, balls head again, balls again, lots of shaft. On and on like that. And she seemed to be shifting around quickly too. I couldn't see anything, thanks to the manicured pussy, the high riding bubble and the mile long legs filling my view. And then something happened that made me certain that something was different: My whole cock was in Mom's hot wet mouth, including my balls! I've said it many times before: Mom can take a dick, and she can take it all the way down her throat. But she can't fit my balls in there at the same time!

I heard a moan, and felt the vibrations of it only on the head and shaft. Then I heard a second moan join the first, and I could feel a delicious vibration in my balls too.

Of course! My hard-bodied strawberry blond was gargling my sack while my raven haired oedipal wet dream was deep throating my shaft.

The physical sensation was great. The realization what must be happening was a tremendous thrill!

I'd cum too recently to be anywhere near the precipice of an orgasm. The double-tongue bath my mother and girlfriend were giving me was otherworldly, but there was something else I wanted. I promised myself I'd get both of their mouths on my dick again sometime in the future, then I detached my mouth from my mom's molten quim.

I grabbed her hips on either side of my head, and pushed her up like a modified bench press. She squealed onto my rod, and then let it out of her throat with a fleshy shlurp sound. I put her down gently as I could manage. "Kimmy," I could hear her saying. "Give me a kiss now. I think it's time for Kev to test our work." Kim didn't make a sound, but my balls felt cooler as she released them from her mouth in order to lock lips with my mother.

onlyfiction
onlyfiction
1,021 Followers
12