Finding Out The Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In no time, Mark and April were fully nude. April was amazed at Mark's gigantic cock, which was hard than it had been before! She wondered if it was reacting to the sight of her nakedness. Justin had always taken close to forever to recover and never had been able to cum twice within only a couple of hours.

Mark thought to himself April was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen: her hair just flowed down her back; her eyes were huge green orbs. Her D sized breasts were far from sagging but firm and full at just the right places, bouncing slightly whenever she moved. Her legs were muscular but in a feminine way, gracefuly cut like a ballerina's. Looking down he noticed her pussy was so beautifuly smoothed out and tight looking it almost looked like a teenaged girl's and not like an adult woman. Upon closer examination, he noticed a faint moisture coming from her most intimate part and knew she was more than ready for this.

Lifting her in his extremely strong arms, she let out a whoop of delight because it almost felt as if she was in a fairy tale with a handsome knight in his shiny armor; except this was no white knight, this was a black one and what's more, she felt protected by his presense. As the moved to the bed, she felt a rush of air hit her nude body as her protector simply held her in his strong arms, and suddenly, she was struck by an alien sensation: never had she felt so protected by her husband's embrace, rather it always felt like she was the one who had to do the protecting. After some thinking, she decided she like this feeling of being protected instead of the thought of being the protector.

With a tender expression on his ebony face, Mark laid her face down on the bed, ignoring her soft moans of protest, and sat lightly above her beautiful ass cheeks, then proceeded to lightly massage her back with his strong hands. April sight long and hard at this, she had always wanted a massage but this felt decidingly surperior to anything she had envisioned.

Mark's body weight lessened considerably and before she knew it she was rolled over on the flat of her back. She looked deeply in his as she placed her right hand on his over large cock and aimed it directly against her now pouting pussy lips begging, "Please fuck me, Mark, I've never felt so aroused in my life and I need to be fucked in this bed by a real man."

With a gentleness, he thrust five inches into her pussy causing her to gasp in one short breath and then April realized there was still more coming, unlike being with Justin, whereas that was the total amount she would have received. It was much like losing her virginity for the second time, yet so much sweeter than that first time with her husband. Gasping in pain and pleasure agianst his mouth as suddenly went in three more inches. 'this was how sex was supposed to feel, she thought blissfully, spreading her legs as far apart as she was able so Mark's cock could descend to deeper depths.

"What type of man are you, Justin?" She gasped with venom as more of Mark's huge cock plunged into her, had no more than nine inches in and she felt fuller than ever.

Mark cast a smile at her now meek husband as he slowly, almost tentavily, thrust his full girth in her once tight pussy. April felt her eyes roll to the back of their sockets as this black man's huge cock violated depths her husband could never reach in a million years. Her gasps quickly turned into screams of pleasure, and her nails clawed fiercely into Mark's back.

Orgasm after orgasm overtook her as he to thrust in and out of her and she placed her graceful legs around his butt encouraging him to go harder and faster by moving with him. Sometimes, she would move on top of him in order to bask in triumph and rode him much akin to a cow girl riding her steed.

The fucking continued thoughout the night and Mark must have come in her pussy countless times, he only left her to recover a little and than after ten minutes or so he would come back to continue the fucking. It was three in the morning and Justin was dozing on the floor when Mark popped the question, "Hey baby, have you ever gotten it up your ass before?"

April's eyes, closed in ectasy, opened wide at that remark, "Oh no! My husband doesn't believe in anal sex. He always told me it was dirty and only niggers do that.

With those words, Mar felt a spurt of anger toward Justin for making such dirty comments about his race but he vowed to save it until after he was done fucking the cracker's wife. "Don't worry it won't hurt a bit, just get on your hands and knees."

She did as he asked as well, and then some. Her ass was waving invitingly infront of Mark as he took some vaseline from the bed table and smeared it on his cock (it took a lot for him to cover such a huge area).

As he slowly entered April's white ass, she murmured, "Oh yes, my sweet black stud, fuck my white ass and show my pathetic cracker of a husband black men are the only real men." She felt her face flush at these words, what was coming over her? It really hurt, yet it felt good as well, since his cock was well lubed, and the pain was minimal. April knew her acts were making her husband degraded and thought this was one reason she was having such orgasmic pleasure. As Mark's balls slapped against her ass, she gave a wild growl and thrust back.

"OH FUCK YEAH FUCK MY ASS! ARE YOU WATCHING YOUR WIFE GETTING FUCKED YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT? OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She came again and again as Mark's huge cock slammed into her ass, his balls slapping lewdly against her flesh.

Her screams were getting extremely loud and Justin, wide awake now, was afraid that they might wake the neighbors so he was doubly grateful the ass fucking session lasted only an hour; however, Justin was experiencing a feeling of loss when Mark's balls clenched and his seed was released in April's nice, tight ass. Unfortunately, if Justin thought Mark was going to simply leave, he was sadly mistaken.

As the lovers laid next to each other in a fitful sleep, their bodies entwined like newly weds, Justin rose from his place on the floor and made the decision to try, once more, to get Mark to leave his wife and his house. Leaning over the bed where Mark lay, exhausted he softly whispered, just loud enough for Mark to hear, "H-hey, Mark buddy, it's time to leave, okay? You've had your fun, so p-please just l-l-leave.

His boss's eyes opened at hearing the stuttering fool who was once his employee. With a clench of his fist and a rush of air, he punched Justin right in th nose making him cry out in shock and pain.

"So, I am a nigger am I? You fucking honky!" Mark said arising from the bed without realizing April's eyes were wide open from the commotion.

Justin simply began to cry like a baby, as if he felt totally unmanned by these words. He whined, I d-d-didn't m-mean it, please just l-l-leeave me a-alone."

Justin tried to get up to run away but before he could, Mark had the whiteboy in a headlock causing him to cry even harder in protest. "You know what, you fucking cracker? You're fired!" yelled Mark as he clenched his fist and slammed it in his face, breaking his nose and shattering a few teeth as he continued, "I'm going to take your ole lady on so she isn't left with nothing but it's up to you to find a new job!" With those words, Mark threw Justin against the wall and kneed him in the groin, basking in those pig like squeals Justin was making. Ignoring pease for mercy, he threw the whiteboy on the ground.

Gathering his clothes, Mark decided to leave the couple to their lives but not before telling his new employee, with a slight smile, " I want you at work today so make sure you leave looking beautiful as you did last night." And, with that, he was gone from the house but not from the couple's lives.

It turn's out, April did better in her husband's former position tahn he had ever been able, in fact, she recieved a promotion to a vice president position, a position Justin had been working at getting for years, but had been unsuccessful. Now adays, April and Mark did some regular fucking every day whether it was whether it was at Mark's place or hers, it didn't even matter if it was in his very office!

As for poor Justin, who recovered from the beating Mark had given him, life was never the same. He now wore a maid's outfit as well as a chastity belt; his wife didn't trust him enough to be alone at the house; and he wasn't allowed to speak without permission. He basically did everything his wife used to do, mainly cleaning the hous and doing errands. Whenever he went out, he always wore a dress and had to put up with crude remarks peole made about him, men and women alike.

His wife never allowed him to touch her anymore except, of course, to milk him in a jar once every six months explaining that he was unworthy to fuck any woman and she only did this because she felt sorry for him and thought he should experience some pleasure. After he came, in only three to four jerks, she would promptly put him on her knee and spank him hard for cumming like a little boy. "You have no self-control do you, Justin?" she asked, angrily adding, "Just go make supper for me and Mark, you fucking wimp!" And he would promptly do just that, with fresh tears in his eyes. As Mark and April ate their nice full meals, Justin was forced, on thes special occasions, to eat his own cum mixed with whatever food Mark had for him, usually some form of baby food, like apple sauce.

However, this wasn't the only thing they did to totally humiliate him. Most of the time, if Justin and April went out together, he was not only required to wear a dress, but he had to wear a dog collar as well. Once he complained to the woman who he thought loved him but stopped when she promptly kneed him right in the groin at the first sign of the complaint, (something that she grew fond of doing to the pig.)

Justin never did find any new jobs but than again his wife probably would never have forgiven him if he did.

-The End-

12