Finding Picasso Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're making the most of it," I joke. "And I'd be honored to teach you anything you want," I add with what is probably an amazingly stupid smile.

"Thank you," she murmurs with an ironic little twist of her lips. "Raven thinks you are very sympathetic. I do to."

"Do you and Raven tell each other everything?"

"Of course. We're best friends."

"Everything?" I ask.

"Yes, even what you are thinking," she gives me a naughty look. "When one of us leans something new, we always share."

I take a little time to process that. Finally, I ask, "So what now?"

"We could try the room," she suggests. "I don't think Raven will be back tonight."

But Rolf is. When we walk in, our fourth bunk mate is already lying on his sleeping bag looking at his phone. If he's surprised to see Runa and me entering together, looking disheveled and sexually aroused, he doesn't show it. Instead, he politely says goodnight in German-accented English, switches off his phone, and rolls over to face the wall.

Our options have pretty much narrowed to making out within a couple feet of Rolf, not really an option, or that old hostel standby, a moldy shower stall.

We're not that desperate. Not yet.

It's only midnight, but as the adrenal rush from our narrow escape wears off, jet lag takes hold. I ask Runa if she will explore Paris with me by bike in the morning, and she eagerly agrees.

Before nodding off, I work out tomorrow's route. An large forest called Bois de Vincennes catches my attention, especially a remote clearing that on Satellite View seems ideal place for an intimate picnic. I switch off the iPad. Runa smiles at me in the moonlight. Our bunks are so close that we reach out and hold hands for a moment before sleep overtakes me.

I dream I am lying on my back with Runa riding me in reverse cowgirl position. Her small breasts dangle inches from my tongue and she studies me through half-closed eyes, whimpering softly as her vagina clenches my stiff cock. When I open my eyes, the room is bathed in moonlight. I've thrown off my bedroll and since my hand is deep inside my briefs, it seems I've been fondling in my sleep.

Oddly, the dream fades, but the whimpering continues. I turn my head and Runa's heavy-lidded eyes look back into mine. She's thrown off her sleeping bag. Like me, she's lying on her back with her torso naked. Her milky-white tits glow in the moonlight and her tiny nipples are rigid and hard as they project from puffy pink areola. The cause of her whimpers becomes evident as I follow her arms to the sweet spot between her thighs. Runa's yellow panties are pushed aside and she clutches herself with both hands.

She gives me that shy smile that's simultaneously bashful, yet hot enough to melt icebergs. "Show me," she says, silently mouthing the words.

I hook my thumbs under my briefs and slide them off. Runa's eyes widen as my cock bounces out of its confinement. Her perfect white teeth bite into her lower lip, twisting it the way some girls do. The soft whimpers return and I can tell from the movement of her arms and the faint squishing sounds that Runa is furiously fingering herself.

I wrap my fingers around my shaft, but the scene unfolding in the moonlight enthralls me more than my own pleasure. Beneath heavy lids, moon beams scatter in emerald and green reflections from Runa's eyes. Her back arches, her hips trust against busy fingers. The sinews stretch tight in her slender arms and thighs, her tiny stomach is drum taught and vibrating as she tries to catch her breath.

"Eowwwww," she moans, her head twisting right then left in a flurry of strawberry blonde curls. Somewhere outside, the night wind ruffles the branches of a chestnut tree, casting dappled shadows across Runa's beautifully contorted features. Her lips part and and a muted, girlish squeal emerges as her body spasms and gently sinks back to the bed.

She lies there for a moment, her chest rising and falling, a satisfied smile on her pretty lips. Finally, her eyes flutter open regain their focus. She reads the expression on my face, the shifts her gaze to my cock.

She giggles in that adorable girlish tone when she realizes I'm harder and more erect than ever. "Your turn," she mouths silently.

My head is turned toward her as I begin my private ritual, tracing my fingertips across my balls, and caressing the sensitive skin under my cock head. She follows each movement, smiling approvingly.

Soon her fingers are pinching her nipples and I am slowly stroking, teasing myself as my finger and thumb lightly brush the sensitive rim of my cock head. Runa licks her lips and turns on her side, one knee elevated, opening the space between her legs so I can see her swollen and glistening pussy lips.

My pace quickens as her fingers wind their way from her nipple to her flat stomach and across her naked pubic mound. One fingertip vanishes inside. Our eyes lock. We mirror one another, speeding up and slowing down, flowing with the tide of urgency and release.

I'm retreating deep into a world where the only things that exist are the moonlight dancing on Runa's naked body and the building pressure of my impending orgasm. Then I notice the faintest intrusion. A subtle vibration in the bunk that is completely out of phase with my own motions.

It takes a moment, but I realize what's going on. Runa's vocal masturbation, and perhaps my own stroking, have roused, or should I say, aroused Rolf, who is stroking himself in the lower bunk. Runa notices it too, and glances at the bottom bunk. After a moment, her eyes returns to mine, and I see that same naughty smile she'd flashed me earlier while we'd watched Sugar and Natalie making love from our shadowy perch on the fire escape.

Then shy little Runa surprises me by sliding to the edge of her bunk, and turning so that Rolf has an unobstructed view. She sends a little wink in his direction, then returns her gaze to my face.

At first, I'm unsure how I feel about this new turn of events. But the ecstatic expression on Runa's face overwhelms my reluctance. Shy and inexperienced she may be, but Runa is reveling in the thrill of bringing herself to an orgasm with an audience of two erect and masturbating men.

And why not? Although I don't consider myself gay, or even bi, there is an illicit delight to imagining Rolf jerking off below me. Is his cock out and visible? From Runa's reaction, there's no doubt of that. Is it long and thin, short and thick, or somewhere in between? Is he circumcised or not. What does it look like when he cums?

Runa interrupts this chain of thought with the second surprise in as many minutes. She reaches for the yellow panties that are stretched tight across the tops of her thighs and slides them down her legs. Holding them between her thumb and finger, she extends them out between the bunks toward me.

Reflexively, I reach out and accept them. Bringing them to the side of my face, I realize they are not just hot and moist. Runa's panties are soaking wet.

"Smell me," she whispers, not even pretending to hide what we're doing from Rolf. I put the panties over my face and inhale deeply. The result is an instant rush. A shot of sex pheromones straight to the brain. And cock. It's all I can do to keep from cuming on the spot.

Runa is grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"I want you to cum in them," she says. "Then give them back." At that instant, there's a violent shaking in bunk below and a loud grunt. Runa blows a kiss to Rolf, and he responds with long, soft moan.

Runa rolls onto her back, spreads her legs and splays them outward, then moves her hands to her naked pussy. This time the sound is more than just a subtle squishing. More like the juicy snapping sound of someone savoring a fresh stick of bubblegum.

I squeeze the wet panties in my fist and wrap them around my cock. The sensation is electric. My cock quivers and every erogenous zone in my body tingles.

Runa never once takes her eyes off my cock as I pump myself with her panties. I bridge my hips in the air so my entire body thrusts upward, forcing my cock above the bed like some kind of orbit-bound missile. At the same time my fist flies up and down in a furious jerking motion, Runa's wet panties lubricating my cock with her juices.

The look on Runa's face will be forever burned into that part of the cortex where I store my fondest sexual memories. Her lids are heavy with lust and her lips are unconsciously drawn into a little "0" with her tongue tip riding around and around in a counterclockwise motion.

As the crisis consumes me, my last memory is of her eyes focused unswervingly on the tip of my cock as her perfect white upper teeth clamped down on her lower lip.

And then I lose it. Electric shocks vibrate up and down my spine and my balls pull back somewhere inside and I launch a series of liquid explosions that splatter back over my body like molten rain.

When I force my eyes open, it's Runa's back that's arched, her ribs rising and falling with her breath. Runa's fingers clutch desperately and the wet center of her sex. When her orgasm arrives, I can see her toes curl and watch her tightly clenched butt cheeks spasm.

Afterward, neither of us can stop sharing smiles and giggles.

I wipe myself as best as I can with the panties, and hand them back. "Sorry," I whisper. "Next time I'll cum in them."

"No. No. I like what you did better. Watching you shoot is amazing. I never knew seeing a guy cum is so exciting."

We talk about how hot is was to watch each other until both of us start drifting off to sleep. For some reason I remember a couple of macho guys from my football team. Masturbation was for "homos," they would say. Real men only cum in a woman's pussy.

Back then willing girls were everywhere. But now that their glory days are little more than dusty trophies and fading memories, and the willing girls have moved on to other heroes, I wonder if those guys still feel the same way about jerking off.

Somehow, I doubt it.

DISCLAIMER:

All characters except historical figures are purely fictional. All characters involved in sexual situations are at least 18 years of age. Copyright: jason_NYC


12