Finding Rene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a crazy woman. I was growing fonder of her by the second. It took a few moments for us to regain our composure.

She was smiling so sweetly at me, as she stood up and said, "Excuse me for a moment." She walked off into the building.

I wondered what was going through her head. Was she thinking the same thing I was? A free night. Guilt free. She's British, I'm Canadian and we, by almost freak chance alone, are together in a strange little town in Belgium. We'll be sleeping under the same roof very soon. I'll be driving her to whatever the hell that place is tomorrow, maybe have lunch and that's it. We'll both crawl back into our own dreary lives again.

But I fucking promised.

When she came back to the table she picked up her red jacket and slipped it on. She then sat in the chair to my left, pulled her beer from the previous spot where she had been sitting, which was across from me, put her right arm around me and declared while smiling at me, "It's getting chilly."

"On the contrary," I smiled, "I think it's getting a little hot."

She was beaming a huge, ear to ear smile at me. Her right knee deliberately nudged mine.

"You little trollop," I whispered to her, "It's amazing what a little alcohol can do to a lady."

We each took a huge swig of beer and put the beer goblets down with a bang.

"Laura, seriously listen to me."

Her grey eyes shot up to mine, I saw a slight quiver in that chin of hers. I saw a bit of fear... maybe not fear, but unsteadiness in her face as she held her mouthful of beer in her mouth, unable to swallow.

With as even a voice as I could muster, I said, "I promised to be a complete gentleman and not take advantage of you."

"Phhuuhh!" she sprayed my face with beer and broke out laughing.

My face was soaked with beer and I guess, spit. The other patrons were grimacing at us.

"It's a good thing..." she snorted through her laugh, "...that I made no such promises!"

What a riot this woman was. In spite of my dripping face and the mean faces around us.

"Laura," I took a deep breath, "Do you not want me to be a complete gentleman?"

"No! I don't Bill!" She howled with laughter. People were watching.

I held up my palms in the air, "Okay, okay... but tell me it's not just the alcohol talking, that you managed to drink me pretty?"

She snorted with laughter. I think they wanted to kick us out of there. She never did tell me.

"Right, enough beer I think," I said, "Waiter!" I made that international sign, scribble motion on air paper. I had to wipe my face dry.

"Where do we go from here?" she asked still composing herself.

"You never did tell me it's not just the alcohol talking."

"You're the one who said I was sexy."

"You are."

"Well I think you are sexy, too, and that's in spite of drinks that I've had. And no, you will not be taking advantage of me, no matter what happens."

Huh? I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that last statement. I guess she could see it in my face.

"Trollops get to have fun, too," she gurgled, "where to then? Back to the apartment or find another pub?"

"Back to the apartment?" I kind of asked, grinning, then added, "I've two really, really nice bottles of wine that I bought, being my duty-free allotment into Canada, plus, plus, get this... a bag of Pralibel Belgian chocolates."

"Ooohhh," she cooed. Her eyes were sparkling and still a bit teary from laughing. "Apartment," she stated definitively.

Did back to the apartment this early mean... sex?

The bill came.

"Let's go," she said smiling. We both swilled back the last of our beers and stood up. She stepped right up to me and put her hands around my waist. My hands naturally slipped around her slender shoulders. Her head and lips angled up to mine. Mine down to hers. My eyes gazed into her grey eyes, then to her lips.

We kissed.

I loved those lips on mine.

I became conscious of her pussy grinding on my thigh.

That was deliberate. I had a green light. It couldn't be more obvious.

I paid the bill and we strolled off hand in hand, smirking at each other towards the apartment which was just a few short little wet cobblestoned blocks away. A drizzle was landing on the shoulders of her red nylon jacket. I was just slowly getting wet.

Hand in hand, finger through finger, as we approached the apartment, our pace quickened until we were almost running, grinning the whole time. One could argue that it was the increasing drizzle, but it wasn't really. There was no question what we both wanted and what we were going to do. We were two adults, by chance or fate, or rather by Georgette's conniving, thrown together. There was nothing coy about Laura. Morally, I felt I was released from the whole promise not to take advantage of her thing. If anything, she was taking advantage of me. The whole moment was delicious.

I was going to fuck that sexy little woman!

We giggled like teenagers as we ascended the stairs into the apartment. It was hot inside. I found the light switch.

We turned to each other and she fell into my arms. I brushed the wet white streaks of hair from her face, tilted my head down and kissed her full on the lips. Her lips were soft and warm. Her eyes closed as we pressed our lips together. I felt as if she were melting in my arms.

My heart was melting, too. I could feel my cock stirring in my pants, but it wasn't just a sex thing, I realized that for some strange reason I cared about this woman. I just wanted to make her happy. It became very clear to me... if I could make her happy, I would be happy. Reverse selfishness, or maybe not. My brain was swirling.

After a few moments, we broke the kiss. She stared at me, there was too much emotion in her face. I wasn't strong enough to try to handle it. We still held each other. I needed to lighten the moment and slow things down.

"Do you know what the funny thing is about all of this?" I asked.

"Yes. Mum would approve."

She shocked me with the quick comeback.

"Exactly."

We both chuckled.

"How 'bout a glass of wine?" I asked innocently. I was on a roll.

"Where are the glasses?" she responded, devilishly.

Moment lightened, I mentally high-fived myself. I wondered if she needed to cool a bit as I did.

As I opened a bottle of Beaujolais-Morgon wine, Laura opened the front and rear casement windows and drew the curtains closed. As I poured two glasses, she slipped off her jacket, her t-shirt and her little padded bra!

She sat down across the table from me with wineglass in hand. Topless. Smirking. Wow. She certainly wasn't shy. Her chin flexed, accentuating her smirk. Maybe she'd had too much to drink. Either way, it was great.

I stared at her small breasts with small coral coloured areolae topped with fat nipples pointing up and out.

"Such perfect nipples." I said.

She smiled. "So you like them?" She tweaked one with her thumb and index finger.

"I love them." I said drooling to myself. A broad grin crossed her face.

I gave my head a shake. I could see Laura's expression turn to puzzlement. "Laura," I said, "It must be Rene Magritte."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"From the moment I saw that painting, my whole life has become surreal. You, Bruges, the bells chiming, the thing with your mother, the Wycliffe bible, your nipples, belching beer, this whole situation is absolutely surreal."

"Maybe that's why he's referred to as a surrealist painter."

"Maybe, but just like his painting, I love it." I sipped my wine.

"I must admit," she said, "when I got on the train in London this morning to come and visit my Mum, I did not imagine that I would land up sitting topless, drinking a glass of red wine with a strange man in a small apartment in Bruges."

"I'm strange?" I asked in a joking manner, but I knew it was definitely true.

She sipped her wine. "Very good looking, but yes, in a way strange, too."

"How so?" I was sweating a bit, maybe she could see what a jerk I really was.

"Not very many people could manipulate my mum the way you did. I, perhaps, could be easily influenced, but not my mum." She tweaked her left nipple.

"I manipulated her?" Pressure valve off.

"Absolutely so. But in a very good way. I couldn't be happier with the result."

"I see the result. Two very erect nipples." I knew I was grinning.

She smiled, "Exactly."

"Bring 'em here," I said. We both put our wineglasses on the table. She stood up and stepped towards me. Still sitting on the chair I put my hands around her bum and pulled her right nipple into my mouth. It was exactly at the right height. Delicious. Soft, yet firm.

"Oooohh," she cooed, her grey-white streaks of hair hung down onto me.

Then the left nipple.

"Aaahh," she whispered.

As I rolled my tongue around her nub I gently squeezed her bum cheeks. I alternated one nipple to the next, giving each one its due. I could feel them get harder and longer as I continued.

"Also," she continued, "strange in that a man is doing to me what you are doing," her voice trailed off as if she was speaking to herself.

Laura's breathing deepened and her hips started to sway. She stroked the back of my head as I suckled on her nipples.

I pulled my mouth off of her nipple and looked up to Laura. "I didn't bring any condoms," I said quietly.

"I'm on the pill. Are you clean and healthy?

"Yes, are you?"

"Yes."

Grinning, I sucked her left nipple back into my mouth. She cooed.

"Shall we take our wineglasses upstairs?" she asked innocently.

"Mmmphh," I nodded with her left nipple still in my mouth. Mentally I was thanking God for delivering an angel into my life. As I stood up I immediately noticed that I needed adjusting. Laura's bum swayed provocatively as I followed her up the narrow stairs.

It was hot as hell upstairs. My bed was a mess from the previous three nights. Hers was untouched. Hers was the obvious choice.

"Open the window," she gasped.

I cranked open the casement windows in her bedroom, mine and the little one in the bathroom. A breeze came through, together with the sounds from outside. And also, unknown to us at the time, mosquitoes drifted in from the canal.

Laura sat on the bed unbuckling my pants as I closed the curtains to her bedroom windows to shield us from prying eyes from the houses across the street. They were no more than twenty feet away.

My shoes, socks, underwear and pants all came off and were tossed into a heap. The shirt followed right after. In the meantime Laura pulled her remaining clothes off, too.

We gazed at each other, grinning like crazed monkeys. My prick was standing straight up.

"You have a lovely cock, Bill."

"You have a pretty pussy, Polly," then I added, "pink and purrrfect. Precious."

I sat down onto the bed. She laughed as she reached for my cock while crouching down next to me. French manicured fingertips brushed up and down as she stared intently at my cock. After a moment she lifted her eyes to gauge my reaction. Her grey eyes were burning with lust. They were sparkling, yet dark. She licked her lips.

I smiled. Could life get any better?

She lowered her head onto my cock. Mousy hair streaked with white spilled across my hips. I felt her tongue twirling around my cock. I felt the warmth of her mouth, her fingers stroking me. Laura's slender back was sprawled out before me terminating in a tight little bum with slim legs falling to the floor next to the bed. Each rib followed her spine as it twisted in an erotic curve before me. She was so slim. Small, yet sexy as can be. Just at the base of her spine there was a big dimple as her back connected to her hips and bum. Her skin! I'd never seen anyone so white in my life. She had no tan lines whatsoever. Laura was white, with pink bits, with a bit of mousy hair.

Her pink tongue rotated around my cock.

I gasped. My eyes rolled in my head. If she kept that up, I knew that I would cum soon and we would be finished for a while.

Lifting her head off me, I said, "My turn." A little bridge of spit between her lips and my cock snapped. She had a look on her face as if I'd just deprived her of something. A little saliva from the spit bridge landed on that funny chin of hers. I lay her flat on the bed onto her back. She smiled at me as I took it all in.

"You're gorgeous," I whispered.

"I'm glad you've had enough to drink," she said smirking at me.

I lay next to her, to her left. Propped up on my right elbow I lay my left hand onto her flat tummy. The bottom of her rib cage stuck out and I could see and feel every rib as I brushed her chest. With her arms tucked behind her head, her boobs had completely flattened out. Only the two massive knobs of nipple stood out. Those I gently brushed with my fingers. Her pubic mound was capped with wispy thin mousy coloured hair. I brushed down through the hair using my fingers as a comb. I felt softness below. I continued brushing, first the top of one thigh all the way to the knee, then the other.

I rolled slightly over and slowly lowered my face towards her. Her lips parted for the kiss. She slightly lifted her head in anticipation. Her lips were soft. Her breath, sweet, hot. Our tongues touched, recoiled, then plunged at each other with passion. Lust. Fervor.

My left hand fingers were playing with her nether lips. I could feel wetness on my index finger.

I felt her fingers wrap around my cock. She was pulling me, cock first towards her pussy, while we continued to kiss.

I propped myself up onto my knees, pulling my cock out of her hands and slithered down the bed a little. Laura's legs parted as my face made a bee-line for her pussy.

It was glistening. Soft pink pussy lips peeked out from her wispy hairs. The skin over her clit poked out a little.

I could smell her earthy aroma as I opened my mouth. Suddenly, I could taste her. I was in pussy heaven. Rich pure woman flavor overloaded my senses. Pure joy. I could feel my eyes roll as I lapped at her cunt. I was drowning in warm pool of pheromones. My heart was beating wildly, I had to stay focused, I was pleasuring her.

Tenderly, softly, I twisted my tongue through every fold. Dipping inside for a moment. Kissing lightly. Blowing ever so slightly. Rolling my tongue on one side of her clit, then the other. Kissing gently. Tapping here and there with the tip of my tongue.

I felt her fingers on the back of my head. They may have been there for a few moments, already. Laura's hips were rocking, too. She was moving herself to maximize clit/tongue interaction.

Even though my ears were muffled with her thighs, I could hear that she was moaning out loud. I strained my eyes upwards to see that her head was flipping side to side.

I settled myself further down the bed, becoming acutely aware that my cock was rock hard. My hands cupped under her bum cheeks. Without any effort on my part, Laura's bum, hips and pussy rose off the bed. Her back arched and she supported herself seemingly with the top of her shoulders, her head which was now a reddish colour and still rolling side to side, and the soles of her feet. Her whole body shook as I barely held her bum cheeks. I continued to lick her pussy lips and clit. I increased the pace and the pressure a little. She shook and arched back even farther. Her neck was flexing and angry red. I could see the bottom of her jaw strained.

I gave her clit a hard direct suck...

She jolted and gasped "Ahhhggg!" As if touched by electricity, her body jack-knifed closed, her head snapped up with her shoulders. I wasn't expecting the sudden weight shift, my hands were pinned under her bum cheeks to the bed.

"Oh god," she gasped, her eyes were huge, running.

Seemingly on its own volition, Laura's back arched again, raising her bum cheeks off the bed, still supported on my cupped palms. Her trembling started again. She pulled on the back of my head.

We a renewed vigor I plunged my tongue as deep into her vagina as I could. It was all of a sudden way juicier. She was moaning in approval, flexing and pivoting on her strained neck. I pulled her towards me and flexed my neck sufficiently to use my tongue to fuck her hole. She writhed, flexing, in my hands, never letting up from holding my head tight to her crotch.

I gave her clit another hard direct suck...

"Agghh!" she jolted and gasped again! My hands were pinned on the bed again. I suddenly realized the strength of her stomach and pelvic muscles. Her face was red, sweaty, almost angry. Her mouth and nose was runny.

"I could get used to this," she gasped in one quick exhale before tilting her head back again, arching her spine and lifting her hips off the bed a third time.

What a fuck machine I had in my hands, with the craziest orgasms I'd ever seen. Like an arrow from a tensioned bow suddenly releasing. Twang!

I kept licking and tongue fucking her pussy, confident that like a mousetrap she'll snap again.

I became aware of how wet my entire face had become. As I tongue-fucked her hole, the bridge of my nose rubbed her clit from side to side. I hoped it wasn't blood from a nosebleed. My cock was killing me. One more orgasm from her I rationalized and I was going to plunge my cock right into her. I couldn't wait. Pleasuring her was all fine and dandy, but at that point there was something raging inside of me. Urgent.

Her third orgasm took a little more time to build, as my cock strained in anticipation, almost ready to snap. It followed the same trajectory as the first two. Shaking, writhing, arched body. Trembling, angry red. Heavy breathing.

Clit suck...

Bang! Doubled up, spit flying from her nose and mouth, "Ahhgg!"

"Oh god," she gasped for air.

I pulled my hands out from under her bum. She looked up at me as I crawled between her legs, which opened wide. Everything was glistening wet. No blood.

Her left arm pulled my torso down towards herself. I held my cock in my right hand angling towards her pussy while propping myself up with a stiff left arm. I felt her fingernails at her pussy.

I was in. All the way. We both moaned simultaneously. She was warm. Wet. Tight. I flexed my hips, ensuring full penetration. Her face was a mess. Mine must have been, too. Her eyes were crazy, almost dark.

My heart was beating fast, my breath urgent. I was competing for the air with her.

I plunged my tongue into her mouth, mashing my lips against hers. Our wet cheeks slid against each other's. My cock flexed inside her as I gave her one full length out and forceful back in.

She moaned through our kiss even though my tongue was down her throat.

I hoped I didn't hurt her. She was after all, fairly petite. I pulled up from the kiss and propped myself with both forearms, looking down at her face.

Through smeared mascara and glistening cheeks, her grey eyes stared into mine. "Fuck me hard, Bill. Hard. Fuck me."

I did. I slammed my cock into her, while holding myself above her. We were both definitely breathing heavy, there was not enough oxygen in the room for the both of us.

Then true to form. Laura's back started to arch off the bed. Every thrust of my hips was met with a counter-thrust from Laura.

Every "Unghh," from me was met with a counter "unngh" from Laura.

My heart pounded. Her face and neck was red as she pivoted on the back of her head. She was pushing herself up off the bed with the help of her outstretched arms. Her body trembled.

I jacked my cock deep inside her and I came in a sudden explosion, "Unnggh!"

Laura felt it immediately, setting off another body slam orgasm. "Aaaghhh!" Her forehead crashed hard into my cheek as her head popped up. She wrapped her arms tightly around my shoulders hanging on in a viselike grip as I squirted inside her. My hips pumped involuntarily, and my arms carrying her entire weight which hung from me.