Finding the Animal Within

Story Info
Couple camping for the weekend discover their primal lust.
1.3k words
3.69
25.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy shivered slightly as the crisp mountain air blew across her bare shoulders like a satin sheet. The young man sitting next to her noticed, and slipped his arms around her. His name was Matt, and Mandy was sure he was her soulmate. The two had been a couple since freshman year in high school, but Matt still wouldn't allow Mandy to bring up marriage. Although this confused her, she decided he just wanted to be absolutely sure before he made his decision.

"How admirable!" Mandy exclaimed to herself as she smiled up at her man.

"lets head back to the tent sweetheart, it's getting pretty chilly up here." Matt's voice broke Mandy's trance, and she craned her neck to meet his firm, smooth lips.

As Matt felt his girlfriends full lips graze his, he felt his cock twitch, and marveled to himself about the seductive aura Mandy had maintained since the day he met her. She was in no way a whore, in fact Matt was the only man she had ever been with. Even so she could flirt, seduce, and arouse him like a seasoned pro.

"You feel pretty warm, stud, all I need is you to wrap yourself around me," Mandy's mouth curved into the quirky half-smile Matt loved. "Besides, the sky is so clear and beautiful. I want to look at the stars for a while longer."

Matt grinned and kissed her forehead and shifted his body behind hers pulling her as close to him as possible. He grabbed a blanket, cloaked it about his shoulders and pulled it with his hands to embrace the love of his life.

"I'm thinking this is definitely better than being cooped up in a tent baby," Matt whispered as Mandy laid her head back on his shoulder and relaxed her body against the rock hard, muscled figure sitting behind her. As she felt his arm muscles ripple while he kneaded his strong fingers into her thigh, Mandy felt the familiar spark in her lower stomach, which grew and fanned out into a sensual electricity that sparked every nerve ending in her body. She cooed and moaned softly from the pleasure, which urged Matt to increase his pressure and run his hands all over her thighs, marveling in the heat he felt radiating from her pussy. He nuzzled his nose in her soft, wavy hair and breathed her in. "Mandy, there is no place I would rather be than with you right here," he whispered into her ear. She responded her agreement by slowly circling her hips against him, and moaned when she felt the spongy but hard bulge swell up against her lower back. Matt had thrown off the blanket and was steadily rubbing her legs now, pausing only to lightly tease her pussy through her jeans, letting her warmth flow through his fingers down to his erection.

After a few minutes of this, he grabbed the bottom of Mandy's shirt and she raised her arms, allowing him to slip it off. As she got up and turned to take Matt's shirt off, she felt droplets on her shoulders. The cool breeze had turned warm, and rain had begun to fall. She raised her face and let a few drops land on her flushed cheeks and smiled. Matt had finished the job of taking his shirt off, and had kicked off his boots and unzipped his hiking shorts to let his large, throbbing member free. Mandy followed suit and stepped out of her jeans and was down to matching satin bra and a thong.

"Oh baby," Matt moaned, taking his cock in his hand, "just stand there for a minute and let me look at you, you're so gorgeous." He started slowly stroking his cock, already wet from the rain. The warm droplets continuously pelting his swollen head and running down his shaft was a welcome addition to his masturbation.

It had begun raining harder, and Mandy was a goddess, raindrops streaming down her bronzed face, and making streams from her neck down into her cleavage, across her flat belly, and down her toned, tan legs. Her brown hair seemed black from the wetness, and spilled down her back and over her shoulders. Her blue eyes penetrated the quickly advancing dusk, and she stared intently into Matt's eyes, licking her top lip and rubbing her perfect breasts through the damp satin.

Matt could stand it no longer-he rose up quickly and slipped out of his shorts. He went and stood inches from Mandy, allowing her the perfect view of his naked body. His sandy blonde hair was damp and tousled, and his green eyes were bright and sharp. His tanned face was perfectly structured. His square jaw was tensed, lips pursed in a tight smile. The moon reflected off his chiseled chest and streams of water ran in zigzag patterns across his six pack muscles. His thick, long, perfect penis bobbed slightly as the raindrops teased it, and his manly, rock hard thighs and calves held up this beautiful man. Mandy's primal instinct caused lust to overtake her, and she fell to her knees, her nose slightly brushing her favorite thing in the world. She stuck out her tongue and ran it in circles around the swollen head, moaning when she tasted the earthy mixture of mountain rain and precum. Matt slowly started grinding his hips forward, forcing his girlfriends lips open to accommodate his large shaft. Mandy allowed him to keep rocking his hips, opening her throat when his head touched it and sucked it completely in, gagging a few times but quickly adapting to her mouth being filled. She gently sucked on the throbbing shaft, while swirling her tongue as much as she could along Matt's length, moaning every time it throbbed.

Matt could hardly hold it in, Mandy sucked his cock so well. He quickened his pace, fucking the gorgeous face in his hands. The feeling of his cock sliding up and down Mandy's throat was too much, his balls were tightening and exploded. He felt the hot cum fly up his dick and he yelled in pure orgasmic pleasure as the first string of his sticky fluid spurted down Mandy's throat. His guttural noises echoed off the rocks around them, as his cock kept spewing out fluid.

Mandy knew exactly when her man was about to shoot-she could feel the throbbing intensify and then cease for a split second before starting hard and steadily again, except this time the throbs were accompanied by large ropes of salty cum, which she willingly swallowed. After about twenty seconds, she felt his dick shrinking and lightly sucked it to swallow the last of the leaking fluid.

"Oh my god Mandy that was amazing," murmured Matt as he backed away, his now shrunken cock falling limply out of her mouth. Before she could reply, Mandy felt his strong hands grip each side of her head as he kneeled in front of her, ravishing her lips with his. She smiled and molded her body against his, raking her fingers through his hair and down his sweat and rain soaked back.

She finally pulled away and gazed at her lovers green eyes, the raindrops hanging from his eyelashes reflecting the moon, making his eyes appear to sparkle. "I'm so in love with you Matt," she whispered.

Matt smiled and winked, "as am I with you Mandy."

He lightly ran his finger from her cheek down her neck, and to her breast, slowly circling her erect nipple. He bent his head to slowly suckle it while continuing to run his finger down her side, and over her belly. Mandy was getting wetter, and wanted his warm tongue all over and in her pussy so bad, but she wasn't about to ruin this rare romantic moment. Besides, they still had two days alone out here to fulfill all their sexual desires.

Matt interrupted her thoughts by quickly rubbing his finger through her folds. "Now it's my turn."