Finding the One Ch. 03

Story Info
It gets ugly with Mia.
3.7k words
4.57
23.1k
14

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
739 Followers

This is the third chapter of an eight chapter story. I recommend starting with chapter one.

While the first few chapters could easily be categorised differently - erotic couplings - I put them into Romance because of the over-all theme. It will become more romantic in later chapters.

My thanks go to Joffa for providing his spelling and grammar expertise. His help is highly appreciated. If any errors remain, I'm sure they happened after his editing.

Please vote and/or leave comments. It is your feedback which fuels my motivation.

++++++++++

Ch. 03: It gets ugly with Mia

The following work week went by faster than I liked. A while ago I had ordered a head-hunter to find me a head of human resources as my current employees in the department were not up for the management job. I had discussed this with both and neither was interested in the added responsibility. With the company continuing to grow fast, Helen had convinced me a few weeks ago that I needed to delegate more of the administrative tasks to be able to focus on the customers. A few years ago I had brought in an accountant, Charles, who by now worked as my CFO and was responsible for the accounting and the controlling and I had hired a lawyer, Paula, to handle the legal stuff. Now it was time to find somebody to take the implementation of the HR strategy out of my hands. Most of the week was spent conducting the interviews together with Helen. By Friday afternoon we had jointly decided on a rather young woman, Sandra, with little experience but loads of energy. While I had some reservations about her, Helen convinced me that she was right for the job. I only made sure that it was not an attempt to set me up with 'dating-material' what Helen swore was not the case. She shared my recently enforced views that private and business should never be mixed.

On Saturday I was invited for a lunch by Andrea, my sister-in-law, at her place.

After the four of us had eaten our lunch in the yard by the pool, Diana had three of her friends coming over to hang out. They donned their bikinis and moved to the other side of the pool to be as far from us boring adults as possible.

While I was updating Andrea in the business, she had inherited my brother's twenty-five percent stake but didn't actively take part in it, Pat had gone upstairs to his room. After an hour he came back down and spoke to his mother.

"Mum, I'm heading over to Ted. Is that ok?"

"Yes, Pat. Sure. Are you back for dinner?"

"I don't know yet. Can I call you later?"

"Don't forget it. Have fun and say hi from me to his Mum."

Andrea and I continued to chat when, surprisingly, Pat came back out with a pitcher of Iced Tea and four glasses. He walked straight past us and over to the girls.

"Pat, what are you doing here? Get lost!" Diana complained.

"Take it easy, Sis. I saw that you had nothing to drink and thought I'd bring you something. But I can take it back to the kitchen if you don't want it," he replied calmly yet friendly while feinting a turn to carry the beverages back.

"No, I'm sorry. Thanks."

He put the tray down and turned to leave while the girls looked at each other and giggled. I saw how he concentrated on not ogling the girls. For an eighteen year old that was quite a feat, because even though the girls were just sixteen, their bodies were developing rapidly and nicely.

I smiled at the situation while Andrea next to me looked totally surprised.

"He has been behaving strangely in the last few days."

"Strange? In which ways?"

"You just saw that? He was actually nice and friendly and even remained calm when Diana was nasty."

"He's growing up. Maybe he's matured a bit?"

"What do you know?"

"About what?" I feigned ignorance.

"Don't bullshit me. I've known you for almost twenty years and I can read you almost as well as I could read your brother. You are withholding something," she insisted, obviously having connected some of the dots already.

"You know I'm simultaneously his confidant, his bro and kind of his surrogate father. He asks me about the things he needs to know which he cannot discuss with his mother. I will never infringe the implied bro-code, therefore my reply remains unchanged: I have no idea what you are talking about."

"What have you promised him if he behaves?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not promised him anything for anything."

"You either spill it now or I will send every unattached woman I know in your direction," she threatened half-heartedly. We both knew she'd never do that but it was her way to tell me she really wanted to know, it was her 'all-in' to use a poker expression.

"But you must promise to not tell anybody: Not your friends, not your parents, not Diana and not anybody else. And you will not take advantage of the knowledge."

She reflected on my conditions, "How could I promise something like this?"

"No promise, no info."

"Ok. I promise. But now spill it," she demanded with an eager expression on her face.

I then proceeded to tell her the story of the Saturday afternoon even mentioning Claire on a side-note.

"So you're using sex to manipulate your nephew?"

"You make it sound dirty. I'm just applying scientifically tested and proven methods. Come on! He's eighteen, he's testosterone with feet, a walking hormone. At that age, boys, or rather young men, care about two things. Food and getting laid. Just wait until Diana gains another year or two. Remember when you were eighteen?"

"I'd rather forget. If she becomes anything like I was..."

She didn't finish the sentence. I had heard the stories and hadn't forgotten that Pat was conceived unplanned.

"And in return for that, in fact, very good advice for Pat, here is a warning from me. Be very careful with Claire. They should use her picture to illustrate the meaning of 'cougar' in an encyclopaedia. She'll eat you alive if she is given a chance."

"Tell me something I don't know yet," I muttered more to myself than in reply to Andrea.

"Marc! You haven't..."

"I have nothing to say on the matter. The case is closed," I ended the topic overly dramatically that caused Sandra to burst out laughing.

I left them in the late afternoon to go to the fitness studio and after a good session there I went home to change. I had agreed to go on a clubbing night with Paul and his wife after ensuring that I would not be set up on a blind date.

***

We met for a dinner at an Italian restaurant and, after a delicious dinner with a good accompanying wine, proceeded to go to the same club, Pat and I had visited two weeks ago. As I was not on a mission this time around, I spent some time on the dancefloor. We had been around and dancing for only a short time when I spotted a familiar face in the crowd. Melissa, the girl I had turned down twice was there dancing. I approached her and tapped her shoulder. She gave me a sinister stare and I backed off a step.

She took me by the elbow and led me off the dance floor.

"Why didn't you call?"

"I told you I was busy. It was a spur of the moment decision to come here," I replied defensively.

"Too busy to call and tell me you'd be here tonight? That would have taken something like two minutes!"

"That's true. I'm sorry, I should have called."

"Yes, you should. Please leave me alone tonight, I'm on a date," and with that, she left me standing.

Not being the one to interfere I returned to our table. Just as I sat down I saw a man approach Melissa and out of nowhere, I felt a pang of jealousy. To take my mind of her I went to the bar to order a fresh beer. After having chatted for a while, a petite Asian woman came up to our table and greeted Paul. It turned out that she was one of his regulars in the studio and a loosely attached friend of both him and Trisha. We invited her to our table and spent the rest of the evening together.

It didn't take long for Mia to skitter closer to me. She laughed more about my jokes than they deserved, searched contact with her hands more often than normal and it soon became clear that she was actively flirting with me. Most likely because of the alcohol I had drunk I went along and shortly after we were on the dance floor where she quickly started to not only flirt with me but made every effort to seduce me. It was a totally unnecessary effort, though, as my clouded mind had already decided that I would take her to bed if she was willing. She was after all a beautiful woman, petite, trim and fit. She had straight black hair which reached down to the middle of her back, expressive brown oriental eyes and either big A cup or small B cup breast.

With the clock nearing three am we decided to end the night at the club. With a short 'Is my place ok?' we decided to spend the rest of the night together. As both of us had come with our respective friends we took a cab. The driver was given quite a show as she climbed on my lap as soon as she had given her address. It was only a short drive but she drove me almost insane with her grinding. I could only retaliate by kneading her butt cheeks but it turned out to be sufficient as the wet spot she left on the front my pants proved.

I paid the cab and left a generous tip as she pulled me towards the entrance of the building. She fished the keys out of her bag while I gave my best to distract her by teasing her neck with my lips and intently kneading her boobs through the fabric of her blouse and bra. She had just managed to unlock the door when I slid my hands under the blouse and opened her bra with a flick of my fingers.

She groaned and grabbed me by the belt and pulled me to the elevator. Fortunately, the cabin was already here and we reached her apartment on the third floor quickly or I might have been naked before we reached it. As soon as she had closed the door she really unleashed the tigress in her.

She jumped up, wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and attacked my mouth with hers in a sloppy and wet kiss. I supported her weight - an estimated 100 pounds distributed over her 5 feet - with one arm while I used the other to unbutton her blouse.

It obviously took her too much time as she leant back a bit, trusting me to support her changing balance, and tore it open, sending the button flying away. I grabbed her bra with my free hand and pulled it upwards, removing it at the same time as the remains of the blouse.

She pointed towards a door behind her, "Bedroom. Now. Quick!"

I pulled her up a bit and walked over while she resumed the kissing. I was fortunate not to bang my shins against the furniture as I could barely see where I put my feet. I pushed the door open and headed straight for the bed. I pushed on her upper body whereupon she opened her legs and let me put her down on the bed. I shed my shirt, I didn't want the button to be torn off, opened the belt and climbed out of my pants.

She had in the meantime slipped out of her skirt and thong and lay on her back, her thighs pressed together but her arms wide open, inviting me to join her. I took a moment to enjoy the view. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her body unless where a man wanted it to be. Beautiful curves, firm breasts with pert erect nipples, a flat stomach, slim hips, well-toned legs and in between them a trimmed small patch of short, curly black hair. I smiled approvingly, pointedly licked my lips, let my boxers fall to the ground and approached her.

I interpreted her closed legs as a request for more foreplay so I lay down on my side next to her and started to caress her breasts and nipples while simultaneously leaning in to kiss her. It didn't take long until she grew impatient. I felt her reaching towards the night stand and pull the drawer open. This movement caused her legs to split and I decisively moved my hand down to her treasure box. I rubbed over her outer lips, wetted my fingers with her juices and without much more pretence started rubbing her little nub causing her to moan loudly. I heard the well-known sound of a condom being torn open and she started to stroke my cock with one hand only to find me already, or rather still, rock hard. She quickly rolled the condom over my erection and prompted me, "Come on, fuck me."

I didn't wait for another invitation. I rolled over her, took my cock in one hand and rubbed it along her wet folds. I located her opening, placed the tip of the cockhead in it and started pushing.

"Oh, God, yes! More!" she cried out as I entered her deeper and deeper. When I was about half way in, I withdrew slowly until again only the tip was left.

"Don't tease me! Fuck me!"

I would, I knew I would, but I needed to take it slow in the beginning or I might hurt her. So I slowly pushed back in, a bit further than the first time and repeated this until I finally bottomed out.

"Please tell me that's all there is! It feels as if I could give you a blow job while you fuck me."

I laughed, "Yeah, fully buried. What a heavenly feeling!"

I still took it slow in the beginning. I had to as she was incredibly tight, probably the tightest pussy I had ever had, but I already felt her relaxing and widen to accommodate my dick. I increased the speed and the force with which I penetrated her gradually until, after several minutes, I was literally banging her into the mattress. Her moaning became louder, changed to a high pitched screech while she moved closer and closer to her release.

I changed the angle of penetration by pulling her legs upwards and putting her calves on my shoulder, almost folding her, reaching even deeper than before. It was a somewhat desperate measure as I was rapidly approaching my own release but I was determined to not leave her hanging. I continued to drive into her hard in the new position, counting prime numbers to prolong my endurance until her lust filled screams changed and signalled her climax.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh goooooood yessssssssss."

I drove into her a few more times and reached my own release, filling the condom with a big load of cum.

As much as I wanted to let myself fall down to recover, I propped myself on my elbows and started to softly kiss and tease her lips, nose and cheeks. She kept shuddering in irregular intervals, sinking her nails into my back and sending small ripples of pleasure through my shaft which was still buried in her pussy but rapidly shrinking. It took her several minutes to recover far enough to return my caresses.

When she finally opened her eyes, she looked up and said, "Wow. That's what I call being fucked."

"You told me to fuck you, so I did," I replied with a grin on my face. I twitched my hips to announce that I would withdraw, held the condom and pulled out. She reacted with a disappointed murmur. I removed the condom, routinely put a knot in it and asked Mia for the bathroom. I went to dispose of the used rubber and used some toilet paper to clean my cock.

When I entered the bedroom Mia was already half asleep but startled when she heard me walk in.

"You are welcome to spend the night here if you want to or you can leave whichever you prefer," she muttered.

Instead of answering I climbed into the bed and lay down. Mia scooted closer and turned on her side inviting me to spoon her. I pushed my arm under her neck and assumed a comfortable position behind her putting my remaining hand on her hip. I gave her neck a soft kiss and let sleep take me over.

***

Some when during the night I must have turned on my back because when I opened my eyes in the morning I looked at the ceiling and Mia had draped herself all over my side. Somehow I had to slip out from under her as I had an urgent need to pee.

I carefully nudged her off me and went to the bathroom. Once there I sat down, it was a woman's bathroom after all, and emptied my bladder. I used some toilet paper to clean away the last stubborn drops and returned to the bedroom.

"I thought you had left," she murmured as I climbed back into the bed.

"That's not the way I do it. I at least say good bye."

I pulled her closer, spooned her and started teasing the side of her neck with soft caresses.

"Before you get me all worked up again, I need to go to the bathroom."

She quickly got up and left the bedroom. I followed her delicious body with my eyes. After she was out the door, I sat up and leant against the headboard waiting for her to return.

When she came back, she was dressed in a bath robe.

She sat down on the edge of her bed, looked at her hands in her lap and sighed.

"What?"

"I had hoped you'd leave during the night."

"Why?"

"That's how I assessed you. You don't look like the type to pursue a relationship."

"So you just went for a one night stand?"

"Yeah. You must know that I already am in a relationship."

I quickly jumped out of the bed, "Shit. I didn't know that. If you had told me, I would have never flirted with you and certainly not come here."

"Then it's good that I didn't say anything."

"That was mean. I wouldn't cuckold another man. "

"You haven't."

"What? But you said..." Then it dawned on me. She had a girlfriend. "That doesn't change anything. I've been cheated on too often in the past."

I started to dress.

"Does Paul know that you are in a relationship?"

"Yes, but please, don't be angry. It was such a perfect night."

"I'm not angry, I'm disappointed - with both you and Paul. He knows my stance on the topic and should have told me. But you can be sure that, to use your words, I will not pursue a relationship."

"Please, don't leave angry. Let me explain."

"There is nothing to explain. You're a cheater and whatever you tell me is unbelievable," I said while I finished dressing, pointedly checked for my wallet, my cell phone and my keys.

"She's out of town on a trade show. She knows that I like to get a proper pounding every now and then. If she was here she'd tell you that she's ok with it."

"If you say so," was all I replied on my way out of the apartment.

I left the building and headed off in the direction I was pointed. After walking briskly for maybe ten minutes I came to a public park and slowed down a bit. I found a free bench close to a pond and sat down on one end and let my thoughts wander.

My private life went as bad as my business went well. But it was my own fault: I had forgotten my own advice, 'In bars and clubs you usually meet bed bunnies, not girlfriends'. We had met in a club and I had found a bed bunny.

But why did I never find that chemistry everybody kept talking about? I had been dating for fifteen years now and the longest relationship that came out of it had lasted two months.

Maybe it was time to accept that women didn't care about me as a person. Maybe it was time to accept that they only cared about the advantages and benefits they could get from me. Maybe it was time to accept that I was not destined for a long lasting relationship. Maybe it was time to accept that I should remain alone.

I hadn't noticed the blonde woman with the Maltese dog sitting down on the other end until her dog started barking. Startled I looked over.

"I'm sorry. I hope she didn't disturb your thoughts."

"It's ok. It's better not to think about what I thought about anyway."

She ignored that I started to get up to leave and continued by asking, "Why so sad on such a beautiful Sunday? Anything I can do to cheer you up?"

I wasn't in the mood for this. I didn't want to know what she wanted from me. I didn't care what her intentions were. I wasn't ready for another meaningless fling, "No."

I turned away from her and left, letting her sit there alone. I left the park and signalled for a cab to get home. There I had work waiting. That would help me to get out of the depressive mood I had gotten into.

I spent the rest of the day by reading documents in preparation for the board meeting on Monday and working on various other tasks coming up the next week.

Kojak01
Kojak01
739 Followers
12