Finding the One Ch. 08

Story Info
The happy end.
2.6k words
4.75
25k
43

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
739 Followers

This is the last chapter of an eight chapter story. I recommend starting with chapter one.

My thanks go to Joffa for providing his spelling and grammar expertise. His help is highly appreciated. If any errors remain, I'm sure they happened after his editing.

It's not really a full chapter, more an epilogue with another epilogue, and even I agree that it is on the short side. But Marc and Mel stopped whispering their story into my writing brain and if that happens, there is not much I can do.

++++++++++

Ch. 08: Completing the relationship

"Sweetheart?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled back, half asleep, my head in her lap, her fingers twirling my hair.

"Don't you think that it's a waste of time and money to keep that small flat of mine?"

I was quickly awake again, this wasn't the standard spaghetti or noodles discussion coming up here.

"It's your flat," I replied evasively, not entirely sure what she wanted.

"It's just, I mean," she struggled to get a full sentence out.

I sat up and turned towards her to give her my full attention.

"Mel, most of your clothes are here, at least I hope that they are most of your clothes or I need to extend the closet."

That remark earned me a well-deserved punch on the shoulder.

"Your school books are here, your cosmetics are here and you spend your time here. When was the last time you were in your flat?"

"Yesterday, after my lessons. I had to water the flowers."

"Do you want to move in here with me?"

"It would make sense, wouldn't it?"

"I didn't ask if it makes sense. I asked if you want to move in here with me."

"I wouldn't disturb you?"

"What? Disturb me? Mel! You've been living here for the last five weeks if we count the time as my nurse. I don't remember a single night when you didn't sleep here. And that's good. Because I like it when you sleep next to me. I enjoy having you here to talk to, to cook together, to eat together and to sleep together. But to avoid any kind of misunderstanding, let me rephrase my question."

"Yes?"

"Mel, would you please move in here with me?"

"Yes!"

"Until when can you give notice to your landlord?"

"I already did. The lease will be up on the thirty-first of December."

"You already did? You manipulative little witch," I insulted her jokingly.

"I knew how you would reply," she grinned. "I could need some help moving the things I want to keep."

"No problem. Do you want me to arrange a moving company?"

"I'm still a student. I can't afford a company."

I liked her modesty. She never tried to spend my money which was a total contrast to what I had experienced with girlfriends before her.

"How about if I pay the moving company as a gift?"

"A gift for what?"

"Do I need a reason to give the woman I love a gift?"

She didn't reply to that but sat motionless with her mouth agape. It took me a few seconds to realise what I had said. 'The woman I love.'

Suddenly, she surged forward and threw her arms around my neck.

"I love you too, Marc," she sobbed into my shoulder.

I stroked and softly patted her back. I didn't understand what the big fuss was. Ok, I'm a romantic but for me, romance is not saying "I love you", romance is showing "I love you". I've known she loved me for weeks and she had never said anything so far. Surely she must have realised that I loved her as well.

"What? Yes, it just said it for the first time I said it but don't tell me you doubted it."

She moved a few inches back and locked her sparkling green eyes with the captivating brown freckles on mine, "Yes, I knew but hearing it just makes it more real."

She leant closer and started seductively kissing me to which I gladly responded. As often when we kissed, it sent jolts of pleasure down my spine to my cock which immediately started to swell. This was encouraged by the hand that Mel moved down to my crotch to rub me and it didn't take long to become uncomfortable in the tracksuit I was wearing. I tried to rearrange my package with more or less subtle movements of my pelvis, only to find out that Mel had a different plan.

"Let me remove these pants if they are so tight," she said, moving off the couch kneeling in front of me. She tried to wiggle them out from under me but didn't succeed until I raised my butt. It then took her only a split second to pull them down and past my knees.

Before I had the chance to say anything she leant forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth and started to suckle on it while stroking the shaft with one hand. It wasn't the first time she gave me a blowjob, so I knew she was good. It wouldn't take her long to take me to the edge.

She didn't wait long before she took more of my cock in her hot and wet mouth, bobbing her head up and down taking a fraction of an inch more every time she moved down. She had tried before but so far she hadn't succeeded in taking my full seven and a half inches but today she showed a renewed determination. It helped and she was able to take me deeper than ever before but there was still an inch missing when I saw pain and distress on her face as I opened my eyes, distracted from my pleasure by the gagging sound she made.

I stopped her and carefully I lifted her mouth off my cock.

"Mel, stop. Please."

"But I'm not there yet," she pouted.

I pulled her on the couch and pressed her head on my shoulder, "So what? You think I care how much of me you get in your mouth?"

"All men love being deep-throated."

"I do not. At least not if it causes you pain or even discomfort."

"But I want to please you, pleasure you..."

"Mel, Love, being deep-throated would not even make my top ten list of things I take pleasure from when I'm with you."

"What is on your top ten list, then?"

"I don't know. That list doesn't exist, it was just a figure of speech."

"But if I asked you to compile such a list what would you put on it?"

"Nothing specific."

"Then let me rephrase that. What are you looking for when you surf porn?"

"I don't surf porn."

"Every man does. Come on, spill it."

"Whatever turns me on."

"Come on, tell me. What gets your motor running?"

"You do."

"You're not funny. Tell me about your kinks. Threesomes? BDSM? Anal? Grannies?"

I laughed out loud.

"Is this how you assess me? Tying up some Grannies and fucking them in the ass?" I grimaced at the thought.

"No, of course not, Sweetheart. But that's the thing. I don't know what makes you cum harder than anything else."

"Maybe you should stop thinking in porn categories, then."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember what I wanted the most before we came together?"

"Should I?"

"Yes."

"I'm at a loss. Help me along."

"A long term relationship with somebody I could trust: somebody with whom I could share a home-cooked dinner. Or spend a boring evening in front of the TV. Or go on a walk in the park or to the zoo or a theme park. Or take on a holiday.

I'm a romantic. I never counted conquests, I don't care how many women I've slept with because that's nothing I care about. I care about you and as a result, you get my motor running."

"That's so sweet," she cooed, holding me tightly. "I really don't get why none of your earlier girlfriends wanted to keep you."

"Some did. Right until I refused to pay a few thousand bucks on the latest Louis Vuitton hand bag or the newest Versace-dress. Or when I didn't take them to some fancy celebrity event."

"That brings up another topic. You offered to pay for a moving company, you pay for the groceries, you take me out for dinner and you pay for tickets and so on. I don't want to live out of your pocket; I'm used to paying for my own."

"How much is your income until you've finished your studies?"

"A thousand or so from waitressing and another thousand from the stipend I have."

"I pay myself a monthly salary of twenty-five thousand. Net. And that's excluding all the fringe benefits. Apart from living costs, which add up to say fifteen hundred all included, I don't have many expenditures. If you want to chip in on that, I'll give you the account number and you set up a standing order for say five hundred. But I'd rather see you focus on your studies and use your money for your personal expenses, books and tuition. Once you have a job as a vet and earn a corresponding salary we can re-evaluate. Would that work for you?"

"Work for me? That sounds like I just won the lottery!"

"Really, you won the lottery? Now if that's not a reason to celebrate," I replied mockingly enthusiastic and turned her face upwards for a kiss.

"Hold on a second. I may not be able to deep-throat you but I haven't finished the blowjob yet," she said as she broke the kiss and moved downwards to my still-exposed cock.

She went at it with much less mumbo-jumbo but much more emotion as she took my cock in her mouth. During our conversation, it had softened completely but her affectionate and loving ways quickly made it stand tall again. She gave my shaft a lot of attention, right until she found out how much I liked having my balls tickled.

"Oh, you like that," she commented when she felt my reaction to her stimulation of my sack, taking a short break from sliding her lips and tongue up and down the underside of my shaft.

"Oh, yes."

"Mmmh," she mumbled as she took the cockhead in her mouth and glided down the shaft and back up, stroking, tickling and massaging the sack. It didn't take her long to find out where and how I liked it the most and when my hips started lifting off the couch to meet her downward strokes, she reduced her ministrations to a bare minimum to give me some time to recover.

As soon as she felt me relax a little, she restarted by scratching my balls softly with the finger nails of one hand, stroking the shaft with the other and gently sucking on the cock head. After only a minute or so, I again rapidly approached my climax, only for Mel to back off with her ministrations.

"Oh, God, please, don't stop."

"You like that?"

"Oh, yes, wonderful."

"You want to come?"

"Yes, please."

"Where do you want to come?"

"What?"

"Where do you want to come?"

"Anywhere. Just let me come."

"Where? On my tits? On my face? In my mouth?"

"I don't care. Please. Whatever suits you."

My muscles relaxed a little and Mel reinforced her efforts again, simultaneously teasing the balls, the shaft and the head. Half a minute later I was back on the brink only for the torture to continue.

"Where?"

"Oh, God, please." I was past any coherent thought other than needing the release. "Mel, please."

"Where?"

"Mouth, please."

She leant forward and pushed her mouth down as far as she could go, back up and down again. My balls tightened past the point of no return. If she now withdrew again I'd become a human fountain but fortunately, she didn't. When she felt my balls contract, announcing the pending release, she increased the pace of her bobbing even further and when she felt my cum shoot out she took me as deep as she could into her mouth and throat and started to swallow while she tickled my balls with the intention to empty them to the very last drop.

When she was satisfied with the amount of cum she had drained from me, she pushed me to lie on the couch and laid herself on top of me, her head on my chest.

Epilogue: Four years later

"Marc, help. I can't decide."

"Have you at least reduced the options?" I asked as I walked next to her watching the various printouts from hotels all over the world.

"Yes. It will be beach holidays, I don't want to travel around and be busy all the time."

"And do you know where you want to go or at least where you don't want to go?"

"Kind of. I've selected Bora-Bora, Bali, Fiji, Maldives, Bahamas and the Seychelles."

"And which one do you like the most?"

"The one where I walk up to the reception and say 'This is Mr and Mrs Marc Columbus. We have a reservation."

"That's all of them. In case you've forgotten, you are planning our honeymoon."

She held out her hand in front of her, the back pointing upwards, fingers outstretched and marvelled at the golden engagement ring on the fourth finger, "As if I could ever forget that."

"Throw a dice?"

"I can't let a dice decide on our honeymoon."

"Why not?"

"It has to be perfect."

"Mel. Every place where you and I spend time together will be perfect," I said as I bent down and kissed her on her temple.

"Still the same old romantic as four years ago," she smiled at me.

"What did you expect?"

"I want it to be perfect because I plan on making love to you every day at least three times and if I don't come back pregnant I will keep that up right until I am."

"Hmmm. Maybe I should quickly implant one of these sperm killing things. That sounds like fun."

That remark earned me a friendly slap on the abdomen.

"Now which one do you like most?" she asked as she laid out the printouts of the six hotels to which she had reduced the selection.

"This one," I said as I pointed randomly to one.

"Why this one?"

"I don't know. Nice beaches, secluded bungalows and it just looks nice."

"But you have that here as well," she pointed to another one.

"Then let's go there."

"But you wanted Bora-Bora."

"But you didn't."

"I didn't say I don't want to go to Bora-Bora. I said that the Seychelles meet your criteria as much as Bora-Bora."

"You're crazy. If I say A, you say B. If I agree with B, you say A. Or C. You said that you wanted to choose, so you choose. Call me when you have decided. No matter what you settle on, I will still love you, will still marry you and I still look forward to founding a family with you. Whether we do this on a honeymoon to wherever or here in our home is totally indifferent to me."

"I love you too and I can't wait to breed a whole football team and cheerleading squad of kids for you."

"Let's get the first one out before we start planning the second, the third or the tenth, my cute little baby machine."

I ruffled her hair and kissed the top of her head.

She turned around in her chair, put her arms around my neck and pulled herself up in one smooth motion, forcing me to stand back up from my bent over posture to keep the balance. As soon as I stood upright she wrapped her legs around my hip.

"Let's get the first one in."

I kissed her lovingly, "Are you sure that you want to spend our honeymoon in paradise with a growing baby belly?"

"As long as I get both, I don't care about the order, honey."

The End

Kojak01
Kojak01
739 Followers