Finding the Spark Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," Laura gasped from below, watching as her vein-riddled prick, the size of which more than equalled her leg, was devoured by Jennifer's hugely stretched cunt. And she was still growing from the previous load. Jennifer continued to sink down the pole, her juices streaming down its length. The seated futa wondered if she was considered a hyper yet, before realising that she would be soon.

Laura spread her legs wide as her sack grew to force them apart. The weight of her balls dragged the flesh down, pulling her scrotum taut to the point that it had a sheen. She thrust her hips, finding that she barely felt the weight, and pushed every inch that she could into Jennifer's needy cunt. The stuffed futa cried out at the thrust, barely retaining enough sense to bring her spewing cock to her lips.

She sucked it down her throat, allowing every drop to spew almost directly down her gullet. Jennifer's climax didn't wane. It merely ebbed and flowed as she sank lower, every nerve ending in her body alight with ecstasy. The constant surge became an endless loop as the sensation fuelled her pleasure, urging still more cum from her rigid cock as her body grew from the endless flow. And, all the while, Laura kept fucking her with her hyper-sized dick.

"Fuck, gonna cum," Laura panted. Her stomach had flattened out, while her breasts had ballooned into true mountains and her hips threatened to devour the couch. Her balls were like beach balls as her legs rested atop them. She lightly kicked and rubbed their expanse, moaning at the gurgling of her jizz within. There was no doubt that she was a hyper now. And Jennifer would soon join her in that distinction.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum, gonna cum," Laura babbled, the words melting into one another as she continued to fuck her lover, whose juices squirted around her immense cock by the cupful.

"CUMMING!" Laura finally screamed. Her balls tightened, a roaring gurgle echoing from within her sack, as her cock swelled hugely. She could see the head was high above Jennifer's face, which was leaned around the huge obstruction to continue sucking on her quickly growing cock. A large bulge stretched her throat.

Laura's eyes rolled back as she came. The sight of Jennifer's inflating body ingrained into her retinas as she fell into unconscious, balls still sending a ceaseless flood of sperm rich semen into Jennifer's waiting womb.

-the next day-

Laura awoke with her face buried in the softest, smoothest pillows she'd ever felt. She raised her head to look around, groggy after such a long sleep. It didn't take long for her exhaustion to fade as she realised that she was resting on her own breasts, each of which more than rivalled beach balls in size. Yet they were vastly overshadowed by her 'bed'. Laura's cock had to be more than ten feet long.

"You awake?" Jennifer's voice cut through the strange situation. Laura quickly turned to regard her, only to find that her lover was much, much bigger.

"What happened?" Laura groaned, trying to sift through her blurry memories.

"You went into a bit of a sex stupor," Jennifer explained, "And I wasn't about to say no. So, we, uh... just kept going until the pills ran out. Now we're hypers."

"No shit?" Laura quipped, staring at her gargantuan shaft, then glancing at Jennifer's much larger one, "Fuck me, I'm horny."

"Let me help," Jennifer said and, despite her monumental endowments, manoeuvred herself to push her impossible cock against Laura's pussy, sinking it between a pair of ass cheeks that either of them could've splayed their former bodies across with room to spare.

"Fuck yeah," Laura moaned as she was penetrated by something more than three times her height.

The spark of their relationship was, without any shadow of a doubt, back. And stronger than ever.

12