Finding Trouble

Story Info
Hot chat turns into something more than she bargained for.
1.4k words
3.93
62.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never written anything like this before, but as I found out, there's a first time for everything. I've decided to tell my story. I figure it's only fair, since I've gotten off on reading everyone else's for so long.

You probably want to know about me. I'm 26, with blonde/brown hair - they call it dirty blonde. I have brown eyes and my lovers tell me I've got the sexiest mouth they've ever seen. Sort of like Sheryl Crow's. I think my body's pretty average. 5'6" with enough curves to make me interesting. 40-32-38, about 140lbs. I liked to dress in black a lot, back when I wore clothes. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

When I was 18 I started chatting on one of those online services. It was so cool to share my fantasies with so many willing participants. I remember this particular night; I was in a group chat with 3 or 4 guys and the stuff we dreamed up, well, it was pretty amazing.

I chatted with "Pete30" privately for while when we were done and it turned out that he lived close to my apartment. We promised to stay in touch and after a few weeks of pretty intense cybersex he said he was coming to pick me up one afternoon.

We agreed to meet at a bus station in my neighborhood. Based on our chats, I knew his preferences, so I prepared for our meeting well. I shaved my pussy smooth. I love the feeling of satin panties against my bare pussy lips. I wore a short black skirt that flared out, with just a little bend or twist anyone could see my pretty red panties. My favorite blouse was sheer black and I liked to wear a Victoria's Secret bra underneath.

He was right on time. A black van pulled up to curb and the rear door opened, surprising me. Before I knew what was happening, hands reached out, pulled me into the van and drove off. I wanted to scream but there was a hand over my mouth and nose. It was damn hard to breathe. With the change of light from outdoors to the dimness of the van I was pretty blind, but they put some kind of tape over my eyes anyway. The hand moved away long enough to fit something round and rubber between my teeth.

I could hear outside, my own high-pitched whining, and the noise of the engine, but my attackers were perfectly quiet. They dragged me across the floor a little ways and pulled my arms out wide. Each wrist was wrapped with some kind of strap and secured. I was completely helpless, terrified that I was about to die. Then they pulled my legs wide and did the same thing with them.

Still silent, they started tearing my clothes away from my body. My skirt was torn down the front. Then fingers slid under my panty elastic, yanked hard and snapped them away. It hurt and I grunted. My blouse was ripped to shreds. I could feel the rather slow pull up the front as my buttons popped. They took their time because they enjoyed the work. They pulled the cups of my bra away from my tits but left the garment on. I learned later that they liked the way it made my rather heavy breasts stand out and show cleavage. Besides, "it was sexy as hell when that's all you were wearing."

I started to cry - a strange feeling when your eyes are taped. Hands were massaging my breasts and I felt someone suck on one of my nipples. Someone was caressing and fingering my pussy relentlessly. My orgasm came out of nowhere and hit like a blast of lightning. To this day I've never had one sneak up on me like that, or hit me so powerfully. I must have zoned out for a few minutes, because the next thing I remember feeling was the press of a cock between my breasts.

There was heavier breathing going on around me and the van engine was off. The rubber thing was taken out of my mouth. The moist knob of a rather large cock brushed my lips. My mouth was so dry that I almost welcomed the precum on my tongue as he slid inside. Some strange feeling came over me, like I was trapped inside one of my own sex fantasies. I played out this kind of scene in my head often enough while I masturbated.

The man fucking my face wasn't gentle. He forced his cock down my throat and I gagged on it horribly. I couldn't breathe at all. And a quiet voice close to my ear said, "Suck it, sister, and make it the best cocksucking you've ever done. Don't make me tell you twice."

The man fucking my tits pushed them together tightly. I could feel how slick they were, like he had already cum. For all I knew, he had. He started groaning. "Oh, yeaaaaaaaaaa, yeaaaaaa, yeaaaah. Fuckin yer tits, bitch. Gonna cover you in cummmm, oh yeeaaaahhh." It was surreal.

Then another man got between my legs. He released my leg straps and pulled me up. The cock in my mouth pistoned in and out. The tit-fucker was coming all over my chest and under my chin. The third man propped my legs up against his shoulders and sort of sat back. He stuck his thumb up my ass and I tried to scream. If the cock in my mouth hadn't started shooting cum down my throat and filling my mouth and nose, they would have heard me clear to DesMoines. The thumb was covered in a cold glob of some kind. He slid it in and out a few times quickly and I knew he greased me up. I knew why. I was turned on as hell.

His cock wasn't very big and for that I'm really grateful. He didn't take his time, he just shoved into my ass as hard as he could. I did scream, some. Then a hard, dry cock made it's way into my mouth. The tit-fucker was hard again and shifting.

He started talking about me, "oh, those sweet, decorated tits. I'm gonna keep 'em like that forever, bitch. Look at you suck that cock. You must love cocksucking, huh? We got 10 guys here and we know how much you want to drink every drop of cum you can suck out of us. Like that ass fucking? Get used to it. I'm so fucking hard, baby. I'm gonna fuck you for the rest of your life." He paused. "Hey, L - get that cock out her mouth for a sec."

The cock in my mouth pumped faster, "hang on, man. I'm there." Short and breathless, then my mouth was full of salty cum. I hungrily slurped at it. "Oh shit, oh shit...SHIT!" and he blew again. I felt cum drip down my cheeks. He pulled away.

"Say Thank You, Sir," my tormentor moved lower and I felt his erection on my belly. I shook my head. The guy fucking my ass blew his load in me. It took about four seconds for the next guy to take his place. He was bigger. A lot bigger. As my ass stretched to fit him, the man on top of me shifted. He was so wide. My pussy could barely stretch to fit him, two cocks straining my ass and pussy walls. I opened my mouth to scream as he started pumping. Each stroke forced me down on the huge pole splitting my ass.

"Oh sweet thing. Your cunt is wet. Wet...fuckin tight, yeah. Feel me fuckin your cunt? Huh? I'm fuckin you. Like that telephone pole up your chute? Feel that big muthafucker? I do. Oh fuck yeeaaaa. Gonna suck some more cock for us, baby. Gonna have a bellyfull when we're done. I'm gonna give you all the cock you can stand and then we'll do it ALL again. What do you say to that, cunt? What do you say, you fuckin whore!?" He was screaming at me as he shot his load up into my belly.

"Th-thank yuh-you, S-s-sir." They went nuts. It went on for hours...the sucking and fucking. I went from scared to horny to exhausted and back again. I felt at least 4 guys in my pussy and ass. I know that I sucked on 7 or 8 cocks that day.

When they were done, they buckled me back into the straps. I was covered in cum, and humiliated that I'd turned into a depraved cock-hungry slut for them. That was almost 7 years ago, now. I serviced them for almost 3 weeks before they sold me into the sex-slave trade. But that's another story.