Fine! Ch. 02

Story Info
Whipped cream and pussy. Condoms suck.
4.2k words
4.28
61.9k
40
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
636 Followers

Hey Fuckers!

"Fine!" came about as I was working on my draft for fantasy baseball. Some how I made a connection between selling football squares for the Superbowl and tying it into a story.

This is my first attempt at writing a sex sequence. Big time respect for those that seem to do it pretty easily.

I had help editing. I'm sure he found 100 plus mistakes! I made another run through the story, so I'm sure I screwed something up!

*****

The Cast:

Alex- Husband

Alyssa- Wife

Lisa - Ex girlfriend right before Alyssa

Tammy- Waitress at Paddy's

Bruce- Alex's friend - works with Alex

Joe- Alex's friend - Real Estate Agent

Lauren- works with Alex

Chapter One Bruce called Alex because he saw his wife making out with another man at the bar, Patty's. She was supposedly out on a girl's night with friends. Alex decided he was done with the marriage and would go out as well. He thought of a game and his buddies decided to actually do it. The game was, that Alex would continue to do as he pleases and see how long it takes for Alyssa to say enough. The person who bought that square of the day when the conversation happens, wins the pot with 20% going to Alex.

At Paddy's, Alex had flirted with Tammy all night and was heading out to eat with her after her shift, or so he thought.

*****

"Do you have a car here?" Tammy asked.

"Nope. Uber. You?" I said.

"I Uber in on Friday and Saturday nights. I'll get us a ride." she said.

Once we were under way in the car, Tammy grabbed my hand and leaned closer to me.

"I don't want to go to anywhere. I have something to eat at my place." she said with impish grin.

"Sounds great. Hey? You have a little tequila on your breath." I said.

"I may have done some shots right before we left." she said.

She then blew on my face and giggled. I moved in and gave her a kiss. She slid her tongue into my mouth quickly and we fell into a longer kiss. Mmmmm. Tequila and coconut lip balm. Her mouth was so hot and eager.

I broke it off with a big grin on my face.

On the ride over we talked mostly about her. She was working two jobs and saving up to go back to college for nursing. Just some small talk. I asked if she had a boyfriend and she said no one right now.

We walked into a nice little 2 bedroom apartment.

"My roommate is asleep already. So we should try to be quiet. I really need to take a shower. Make yourself at home" she said and walked away.

"Hurry up. I'm ravenous." I said.

I should strip and join her in the shower. Maybe with someone I know a little better? She may just want to hang out. Lisa? I could try it with her.

I walked around and looked at some of the photos she had up. She is very photogenic. Lots of pictures of her with other pretty girls. They do run together.

Fuck. Deja vu. I did this at Alyssa's place, almost 3 years ago? We were both in college still. She needed a shower before we went out. She smelled so good, like strawberries and flowers. I wanted her then and there, but we went out first. Maybe this time will be different.

My mood darkened. Only 27 years old and going to knock off a divorce. I don't even understand what happened. Everything was great.

We were just talking about a vacation to Europe. Constantly looking for cheap flights to London. So much for taking the train to Paris and Venice. All that research and planning down the drain. Speaking of planning, the family plan just went into the crapper. Damn you Alyssa.

She wanted to be mom so badly, but we wanted financial security too. We were squirrelling away money for a house. Any family gathering we were at, was all about the babies for her. Fuck. Friday night through Sunday used to be all about us being together. Friday night we usually made love. Fight it Alex. Stupid memories.

Our wedding was in June. What a beautiful day and she was gorgeous. The carefree honeymoon on the beach. I was never happier than that moment. Never. The closeness we had. The 24/7 togetherness. That was less than two years ago. Don't get misty now pussy.

I headed to the kitchen looking to see what's in the fridge and Tammy came out in a towel.

"What are you looking for?" she asked.

"Whipped cream of course." I said.

.

"There is whipped cream. Not much else." She said.

"Lured here under false pretenses!" I said.

"Shhhhhh. I did not!" She said indignantly.

"Guilty, I say!" waving a finger in the air.

I quickly lifted her up onto the kitchen island and tickled her.

"Eek! Hee hee hee. Alex!" she squealed.

I put my left hand on the back of her head and brought her lips to mine. I started slow but we quickly fell into a tongue battle. I pulled my lips away.

"The price for your treachery is your towel my lady." I whispered in a gravelly voice.

I undid her towel revealing her beautiful breasts. I moved in and started kissing her neck while my hand caressed the other side.. I slowly moved my way down her body. She put her hands on my head and steered me to the closest big pink nipple. A woman that knows what she wants, very hot. I ran my tongue around it and sucked on it while I fondled her other breast. She had spectacular large tits for someone that was only five feet tall and maybe 105 pounds. I stopped and turned around, leaving her hanging.

"Alex?" she whined.

I went to the fridge and grabbed the whipped cream. I came back and covered her large aerolas.

"Hee hee, that tickles." she giggled.

"A guy has to eat." I said.

I licked and sucked on both aerolas until they were clean and glossy. Her eyes danced with lust and were fixed on what my mouth was doing to her.

"Oh yes! Mmmmmmmm." She moaned.

Then Tammy pulled me up for a kiss.

"I want to put whipped cream on something of yours." she said in between kisses.

I pulled her forward to the edge and spread her legs.

"That will have to wait. I'm very hungry. I guess I'll make do with what I have." I said and shrugged.

"Make do!" she said and fired a icy glare at me.

I bent down to start kissing her tummy while I squeezed her breasts. I couldn't hold out and moved right down to her essence. Apparently neither could she, as she gently pushed my head between her legs. I inhaled her pussy lips into my mouth. She leaned back on her hands and was staring down at me with her mouth wide open.

"Oh my ga..." she groaned.

I continued to lick and suck her lips into my mouth. God what a sweet little pussy! No hair around her fun zone at all. So hot. I wonder if she just did it tonight? Cute little triangle of pubes enhancing her beauty flower.

I changed tactics and inserted my tongue into her hole, while I gently spread her lips with my fingers.

"Oh fuck!" she said.

I took deep licks and continued to assault her with tongue penetration. Let's see if we can get her to go. I gathered up her clit in my mouth and sucked on it gently.

"Oh yesssssssssss." she groaned.

Then I started flicking my tongue back and forth on it, very slowly at first.

"Uh, uh, yeah, oh yes."

I stopped and took some long, deep licks. Couldn't quite get to her rosebud, but I tried.

I will find you! I alternated between her clit and licking up her juices.

"Fuck. Please more. Please." she whispered plaintively.

I stood up and grabbed the whip cream. I stuck two fingers my mouth to get them wet. With an evil grin, I slid my fingers into her pussy. God she was wet. I pumped my fingers slowly and bent over to suck on a nipple. Her aerola's had to be least three inches in diameter. So good.

I released her nipple with a pop and pulled my fingers out. I took the whip cream and shot it right on her outer labia lips. She jumped a little.

"Alex. Please eat me." She said and giggled.

I gobbled up her flavored crease and then went back at her nub with a vengeance. It took only a couple of minutes when she started to cum. She crunched up her abs and her eyes rolled back in her head. She began to shake and her whole body stiffened.

"Uh! Uh! Uh! Ahhhhhhhh! Wha...! Yeah! Fuck! Oh god baby YES! YES! YES!" she yelled as she pushed her mound up into my chin.

Then she collapsed onto her back. I bent back down and took little nibbles on her pussy.

"Eeek!" she squealed and giggled.

"Shhhhh! I saw some whip cream." I said.

"Help me up please. Oh my god. Wow. I don't think I'll tell anyone what you did to me on the island." she giggled.

That certainly should have woken her roommate.

"Gimme some sugar baby." I said as I laid a big kiss on her. My face was covered in whipped cream remnants and her juices. She made out with me with such passion I forgot what I was going to do. Finally, I broke the kiss and grabbed her ass.

"Get on board beautiful. I'm taking you for a ride."

She wrapped her legs around my waist. I eyed some bananas in a fruit basket.

Once she was secured around my waist, I grabbed the bananas and the whip cream.

She raised her eyebrows and smirked.

"Do I want to know?" she asked.

"Banana cream pie" I said.

"Oh? Where do we get the pie?" she said and giggled.

"Your pie is the best I have ever had. I'm just not sure where to put the banana?"

"You better not!" she said and then smashed her lips against mine.

Finally in her bedroom, I set her down on the bed. She put her legs out and ending up standing on top of the mattress. I took the opportunity to spin her around and so I could squeeze her ass and spread her cheeks. I dove in with my tongue again licking a little pussy and a little ass. I stopped at her rose and gave it a quick circular lick.

"Oh god I'm on fire." she squealed.

"Hold on! Let me grab a banana!" I said with urgency.

She whipped around looking at me with fear. I peeled a banana and took a big bite from it. I was hungry. I hadn't eaten since lunch. Besides pussy and whipped cream.

"You taste great, but there are no calories in your creamy filling."

"Can I have one?" she asked.

I finished mine quickly and peeled one for her. She put her left hand in my shoulder, her breasts right in my face.

"Can you hold my foot." She said as she raised he left leg using my hand as a step.

She sucked about three inches of the banana in her mouth. Then she spread her pussy lips with her left hand and slid the banana into her pussy about half way. She pulled it back out and waved it by my face. I can smell her on the banana. Fuck!

"Fuck!" I said.

She then took the tip of the banana and licked all around it and the bit the head off.

"Ouch!" I grimaced.

She giggled.

"The banana tastes really good." she said and cocked an eyebrow.

"I know." I said grinning.

She ate the half that was Tammy flavored. My cock surged with the thought of her enjoying the taste of her own pussy.

"That's enough. I want to save room for whipped cream." she said.

She tossed the banana toward a chair. I took my shirt off and slipped out of my shoes. She got down off the mattress and sat on the bed in front of me.

"I was going to join you in shower. I was out here fantasizing about washing your body while my cock was pressed against your ass." I whispered.

"I would have let you fuck me silly." she said as she caressed my chest.

I dropped my pants. My cock was pointing straight out, tenting my boxers.

"Unh uh, I'll do that." She said and slapped my hands away.

She pulled down my boxers just below my balls. She grabbed my balls with her left hand and grabbed the whipped cream. She shot the cream the length of my cock, but none on the head.

"Mmmmm..." she said and licked the pre-cum leaking from my head. Her mouth then engulfed my cock and she bobbed up and down. Then she slurped and licked my shaft till it was gleaming.

"Mmmmmmm. I love this big throbbing vein." She murmured and she traced her tongue up and down it.

She took both hands and grabbed my shaft like a bat handle. An inch and my mushroom head were still visible. She slowly stroked me while she licked more pre-cum up.

"I'm still hungry." she said looking up at me.

She took my head in her mouth and I could feel her warm tongue swirling all over it.

But she always came back to my cock slit to see if there was any more cum.

"Tammy. When I cum, you're in charge of where it goes." I said.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." she said with a hungry look.

She licked my head. Then she went primal and started throating my pole. She gagged with a couple of inches to go. She kept trying and trying to take it all, but backed off when she gagged. When she pulled off to catch her breath, strings of saliva attached to my cock stretched to her lips. She grinned and went right to sucking on my balls.

"Oh fuck. beautiful." I said.

She grabbed the base of my cock with her left hand pushing my balls back against me.

I couldn't help it. I lurched forward and the inches disappeared into her mouth. She started bobbing and stroking me at the same time. She wanted cum.

"Tammy. So close." I said as she worked hard at sucking, stroking, and looking up at me.

I erupted and recoiled forward gagging her. She recovered quickly. She pulled off and kept my shaft aiming at her open mouth while she worked me with both hands. My cum was spraying all over due to the vigor of her stroking.

My orgasm was nearly done. My cum was all over her lips and face. She swallowed what she had and went back to loving my head with her lips. Her eyes looking into mine as she pulled it out rubbed my shaft on her cheek.

My cock shrunk but stayed at half mast. She kept sucking and licking. She took all of me in her mouth without gagging.

"I like having all of you in my mouth." she said.

"But it feels so much better when I'm hard."

"Part of me is tempted to let you, ummm, you know, fuck my mouth. But I think I would vomit all over you. I have to pee. I'll be right back." she said.

I went and laid down on her bed, leaning against the headboard. I took my socks off and tossed them with my pants. Next time maybe I'll grab her head and just give her a somewhat controlled mouth fucking.

After the bathroom, Tammy went to the living room still naked. She came back with a glass of water.

She took a few sips and handed it to me.

"Thanks."

I drank almost all of it.

"Stay hydrated, stay hard." I said.

She straddled me and our lips found each other quickly.

"Suck on my nipples again please Alex. It's so good." she said.

I obliged. I bit down a little on one and she squealed with pleasure. I rolled her over and kissed her from her chin to her thighs. Then I dove for her pussy giving her some clitty kisses. I got off the bed and grabbed a condom from my pants.

"Gimme your pie beautiful." I said and she spread her legs smiling.

I took out a rubber and sheathed. She looked a little put off.

"I know. But it's for your protection as well." I said.

"I'm on the pill." she said.

I got on top of her and started to slide inside her. Condoms suck! What the hell. I more turned on making out with her and using my hands then I was fucking with a condom.

I increased the tempo and fucked her hard for few minutes. I took a break and rooted in her while I sucked on her nipples or her tongue. I pushed myself up and worked her pussy hard again. Maybe it's time to see if I can get Tammy to wake her room mate again. I needed a better position so I could really hammer her.

"Can you hand me your pillows?" I asked.

I pulled out and slid the pillows under her ass. I lifted her right leg so that was pressed against me and vertical with my upper body. I slid back in and gripped her right leg with both hands. That way I could pump and pull her body onto my cock at the same time.

After a few easy strokes, I increased tempo and just watched my cock disappear into her. Then I went all out and started to fuck her a hard as I could. My balls ached as they slapped her ass. I looked down as I punished her pussy.

"Oh fuck. So hot." I said.

"Uh, uh, uh." Was her reply with each stroke in.

Needing a breather, I slowed and focused on putting in just half of my cock in, so my head would hit the top of her hole. I had been fucking her long enough that I started to seriously sweat. This condom was making me work for it. I felt I was getting close. Maybe switch to doggie?

I rolled her to her side and thought what the hell. I slid back inside her and gave her nipple a hard pinch with my left hand. I pushed her leg forward to get better access, while I straddled her right leg. God she has a beautiful ass. I am going to pound the shit out of it.

I was going as hard as I could. I couldn't last too long at this pace. Holy shit. It feels real good now. I mean dramatically better. Like real fucking hot pussy.

"Oh, uh, uh, baby. So, uh, good." she babbled.

I continued to fuck her. Oh shit! I think the condom is shredded.

"The condom broke." I said.

"I don't care. So, fa, ugh, king, good!" she said.

"I am about to cum. I'm gonna pull out." I said.

"Noooooooo!" she wailed.

I pulled out and tore off the rest of the condom off. She sat up with fire in her eyes.

"Get on your back. I'm in charge now!" she said.

I did and grinned up at her.

"You want it. Put it in." I said.

She got on top and grabbed my shaft. I started tickling her sides. She fell forward and released my cock. I engulfed a nipple in my mouth.

"Oh you shit. Oh god that feels good. Suck it baby.

I like it when you suck on my tits." she said and closed her eyes with the look of pleasure on her face.

She grabbed my pole again and slid down slowly onto it.

"Mmmmmmmm. You're so thick." She said and closed her eyes.

She rode me steady for about a minute. She took it all in and pushed down on me in a circular motion. Fuck!

"Fuck!" I said.

She started riding again, putting her hands on my chest. The view of her pussy pulling out on the up stroke was so sexy. Her breasts bounced deliciously in front of me and I caressed them with appreciation. We both looked down as she was getting big elevation on my cock and then slamming down. My cock was dripping with our combined fluids and I started to cum.

"Oh baby. Here we go." I said.

"Oh fuck!" She said and slammed down hard.

I grabbed her ass and took over pumping. She squeezed her own breasts together and arched her back.

"Oh yeah. uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, ughhhhhh!" I said and finished emptying my balls into her.

After I felt the last bit was out, I released her and sat up. We fell into a long kiss, while she continued to wiggle around on my cock. I shrunk up and she rolled off me.

"God. My poor kitty. I can feel you oozing out of me." she said and slid a hand down to her pussy. She appeared to scoop some cum up and then dangled her fingers over her mouth.

"Oh god. Beautiful!" I groaned, wishing I could cum in her mouth again.

"What? I don't want a wet spot." she said and giggled. Then she sucked them clean. A woman that enjoys my cum with her cum! Next wife needs to have that quality.

I attacked her lips and we made out passionately for a bit and then broke apart. My cock wasn't ready to make a comeback and her pussy looked very swollen.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep rather quickly. I got up and dressed. I went into her bathroom and cleaned up my face and cock. I would like to sleep here and do it all again in the morning. Or maybe in an hour. Oh well.

I went back to the bed and covered her up with a the comforter.

"Goodnight beautiful. You may need to ice your kitty tomorrow." I whispered in her ear.

"Well worth it. I'm sorry I'm so tired. Night Alex.." she said with a smile.

I gave her a kiss and she grabbed my head and slipped her tongue in my mouth. Mmmmmm.

On the way home, I felt kinda of empty. There is something to be said about the comfort of staying with her the rest of the night.

Redo1984
Redo1984
636 Followers
12