Fine! Ch. 03

Story Info
Honesty is the best policy.
5k words
4.26
63.4k
42
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
636 Followers

Hey Fuckers

Shit meets fan. That has been what I have been up to for the last month or so. So here we go. Chapter 8 "What Kind of Man I Am" is next on my agenda.

No editor besides myself. I just went through this chapter a few more times and found way too many mistakes. Beware!

The Cast

Alex- Husband

Alyssa- The soon to be ex wife

Lisa - Ex girlfriend, dated right before he met Alyssa

Tammy- Waitress at Paddy's who Alex hooked up with Friday night.

Bruce- Alex's friend - works with Alex

Joe- Alex's friend - Real Estate Agent

Bill and Barb - a couple that is friends with Alex and Alyssa.

Lauren- friend, works with Alex What has happened so far.

In Chapter One, Bruce called Alex because he saw Alyssa making out with another man at the pub. She was supposedly out on a girl's night with friends. Alex decided he was done with the marriage and would go out as well. He thought of a game and his buddies decided to actually do it. The game was, that Alex would do as he pleases and see how long it takes for Alyssa to say enough. Bruce would sell squares. The person who bought that square of the day when the conversation happens, wins the pot with 20% going to Alex.

At Paddy's Pub, Alex had flirted with Tammy all night and was heading out to eat with her after her shift, or so he thought.

In Chapter 2, Alex hooked up with Tammy.

*****

Chapter 3

Around noon, Saturday.

"I was home by 11 last night and you stayed out? Since when do you go out drinking all night?" she asked in a sarcastic tone.

"I don't. I did have fun. Except for this hangover. Wait a minute. This was your ah, third Friday girl's night in a row? What bar did you go to last night? Meet any guys?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and sarcastic return.

"Um. We went to a few different ones." she said and then looked away.

After that she made a quick exit to the bathroom. I saw her face flash guilt for a split second. She came back a few minutes later.

"I'll go grocery shopping now and we can do laundry Sunday." she said smiling.

"Okay." I said.

I guess we we're done talking about Friday nights. Ha ha. I was just going to tell her about the banana cream pie I had.

She left around one. I went and grabbed my phone out of the truck. Thinking about the banana, I sent a text to Tammy.

"I had a spectacular time last night Beautiful. Alex."

About five minutes later my phone chirped.

"Me too! Still a little sore. LOL."

I fired back a response.

"I thought about your banana. I'm hard again."

Buzz.

"OMG. I have never been like that before. I am so embarrassed. You! Mister! Make me do bad things." she said.

"You were awesome. I feel bad. I think I should come over and clean your kitchen island. We can use a towel next time."

"Next time huh?"

"Maybe? I hope you have a great weekend. I'm going to lay low and recover."

"Thanks. I'm off Tues and Wed. Hint hint." she said.

That sounds like she wants to see me again. Why not? Maybe I'll get her in the shower.

"I have a softball game at 8ish on wed. Can I take you for a bite after? I really want to bite your bottom again."

"Sounds great. But I don't remember you biting my bottom?"

"Then I'm definitely giving your amazing butt a good bite! See you around 10 PM at your place."

I deleted all the messages. This is a pain, but shouldn't last too long.

Alyssa got back with the groceries around three. I only have to deal with her for two hours! Then she'll head for her parents.

I watched a movie while she ran around doing this and that. Then she started preparing to meet her parents. We made small talk, but it was just blah blah stuff.

My phone vibrated. Bill? Oh shit that's right.

"Hey man. I questioned Barb about the Friday nights bullshit. She said she agreed to cover for Alyssa last week and this week. She knew that Alyssa was going to hook up with the guy from her work, Ray. He was chatting her up all night that Friday over two weeks ago. I am beyond pissed. She has agreed not to speak to Alyssa or go out with her again under threat of punishment by me. I'm sorry, if I had known I would have told you right away. Let me know if you need anything."

I gotta a name at least. I'll deal with Ray in my own sweet time.

"Thanks man. Just keep this quiet. I'll see you at the game Wednesday."

She went to the door around 5 as I expected.

"I'll see you later. Probably 10 or so. Love you." she said.

"See ya." I replied.

What a bitch. Part of me wanted to kick her ass out now. Maybe I should call her while she is at her parents. Hey honey, put me on speaker. Tell your parents about your new boyfriend Ray.

Nah. So far, this has been real fun. I'm sure I'll feel shitty down the road. I still can't believe she would do this to us?

I called her Dad about 10 minutes later.

"Hello Alex." he said.

"Hi Dad. Um, I don't know if Alyssa told you that I was sick and wasn't coming?"

"No she didn't. You okay?" he said.

"I went out last night with the guys and had way too many. Than we went out to eat around 1 AM. That was my second mistake. Kinda of paying for it today."

"Ha-ha. Well, you'll feel better by Sunday." he said.

"I don't know how Alyssa does it? She has been out three Friday nights in a row drinking. Girls night."

"Oh. I never knew her to be like that." he said with hesitation in his voice.

"Me either. Anyway, I got to hit the toilet again."

"Take care Alex."

"See ya Dad." I said.

I figure I have a good four hours to do anything I wanted. So I typed up a list of things I needed to do as far as financial protections and emailed it to my work account.

My guess is she will want to talk next weekend, since we have to work all week. I'm going out Friday regardless of what she does. That leaves Saturday for her intervention.

How do I play it? Ask her to move out. If she doesn't? Hmmm.

Smokers! She hates smokers. I'll start smoking or at least fake smoking. Good plan.

I put on a movie and also researched divorce shit the rest of the night.

Hmmm. It says here this was an excellent time to make a big purchase. Time to trade in the pickup?

I could do a Challenger. Plum crazy mother fucker. Yeah! I'll shop for a car this week.

My mind dazed during parts of the movie. Fucking memories. I quickly shut them down and thought payback. You hurt me. I return it ten fold baby. After the bad breakup with Lisa and a previous cheating girlfriend, the Rule was invoked. If it happens again, it's fucking over.

She texted me at 1030 PM saying she was coming home exhausted. I quickly threw on some sandals and left the condo.

I drove to the store first and bought some ginger ale. At 10:50 I shot Alyssa a text.

"I went to the store to get some ginger ale and broth. I'll be home in awhile."

She'll be asleep when I get back. I just drove around and listened to some music.

Sure enough, by the time I came back she was out. I stayed up and finalized what model I wanted.

In the morning, I was awake by 9 and quickly got ready. I better write a little note for Alyssa.

"Went to watch football with the guys. Be back later."

She'll probably wake up around 11. She loves to sleep in on the weekends. I guess no Sunday morning roll in the hay for me.

I stopped by an ATM and took out $400 and then went to eat breakfast. My phone vibrated around 11 when I was finishing eating. There was a text message.

"Sorry I slept so long. What time are you going to be home?"

"Not sure. What's up?" I replied.

"We just haven't seen each other this weekend." she said.

Because of you stupid.

"Around 5 PM." I replied.

Now what. I have almost two hours to kill. Might as well go to the Dodge dealership.

I test drove a RT Shaker. Man I liked the hood. I just wanted one in purple. I wonder? If a guy likes the front of a car, is he a breast guy? Does that make me one? I do like breasts. I like ass too! If you like the interior, does that equate with pussy? Deep thoughts. I like most everything about women. Lips, hair, mouth, and legs!

I took the salesman's card and said I would come back Thursday to place the order. I ended up at the restaurant a little early.

I sat in my truck wondering what Lisa would look like in person after four years. I saw her Facebook posts, but that's not the same. Is she going to be friendly or weird?

I saw her pull In to the parking lot. I jumped out and she smiled big when saw me.

"Hey lady!" I said.

"Hi!." she said and gave me a big hug.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"I haven't eaten a thing all day!" she said and hooked her arm in mine.

She looked great. She had a short sun dress on with no bra. Fuck. She is going to have me hard in no time. She looks ravishing.

"Awesome. How about a margarita?" I asked.

"You have to ask?" she said and laughed.

We sat down and got the drinks and food ordered.

"It's good to see you again. I'm sorry about the circumstances. You look ravishing in that sun dress." I said.

"It was fate. I'm so glad you called." she said and rubbed my arm.

We were in a half circle booth and sitting close to each other.

"So, the Ex?" she asked.

"Yeah. Afraid so. The last three Friday nights she has went out. Girls night. The first night she said a guy chatted with her all night. I got pissed and asked her why didn't she shut him down. She gave me the silent treatment the rest of the week. This Friday my buddy spots her with a guy making out. It's the end of our story as we know it." I said singing the last part.

"You talk to her yet?" she asked.

"Nope. I'm divorced in my heart. I'll let her figure everything out from here on."

"Wow!" she said.

"I try to not think about it. I'm just am going to stay busy. I have some plans in mind. Oh? You want to go see a baseball game with me Friday?" I asked.

"Sure. You seem to be handling this too well. But if it means I get to see you!" she said beaming.

"Please clear that with your kinda boyfriend." I said.

"Actually, I told him I didn't want to see him anymore." She said and shrugged.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's like what I said when you called. It's nice to go out, but there's no spark." she said.

"I'm sorry."

"Maybe you and I could have another run?" she asked.

"That ship has sailed and sunk. And it's covered with coral. Living in the coral..." I said.

"I get it. Stop. I'm sorry, you know that." she said.

She looked sad but then seemed to bounce back.

Our food arrived and we feasted. The steak and potato burrito I had was awesome. Lisa was pounding the margaritas. I need to slow her down or she'll be wrecked. Just need to get her to talk.

"So what else have you been doing the last four years?"

That should do the trick.

Over the next hour we caught each other up on our lives.

"So what are you going to about women?" she asked and smirked.

"I'll be honest with you. I'm not looking to date or have a serious relationship with anyone. I want to be friends again with you and hangout. I would love to take you to dinner, baseball games, talk. You want to have hot sex without worry. I'm your guy too. But let's not lose touch again." I said and grabbed her hand.

"Yeah. I agree. But the friends and sex? I don't know about that?" she questioned but held onto my hand.

"Not a problem. Tell me when that changes. or give me a sign. Your killing me with that cleavage." I said and tried to make my cock more comfortable.

"Alex. What are you doing?" she whispered and smiled.

"Trying to make my cock comfortable Lisa." I whispered back.

"I miss it. Shit! That sounded like I just miss your cock. And now I'm staring at it." she said blushing.

"I think you mean you miss me and my cock?" I said and tickled her.

"I'm a pretty good kisser too?" I said.

She leaned towards me giggling trying to fend my hand off.

"Your okay. So, you miss my tits?" She said and giggled.

"Oh really!" I said.

I continued to try to tickle her, she reached out with her hand and grabbed my bulge.

"Lisa?" I said in a growl.

"Alex?" she said and looked me in the eyes.

She was absolutely smoldering.

"Come here." I said.

She scooted over beside me without letting go. I took her face in my hand and tilted her head and kissed her softly. That turned in a steamy hot french kiss. We both remembered we were in a restaurant and broke it off.

"Friday night?" I whispered.

"Yes. But, I want a quickie now." she whispered back.

"Who the heck are you? Is this the margarita's talking?" I asked and grabbed mine and took a drink.

"A little. Mostly my pussy." she whispered grinning.

I spit out my drink. Did she just say pussy?

"Holy shit!. Lets pay and get out of here. I'm not sure where we can go?" I said.

"Your truck. Hurry up and pay. I'm going to use the bathroom." she said and she hurried off. I stared at her tits and ass jiggle the whole way.

Then I remembered to remote start my truck so it would be cool once we got out there. It was in the low 90's. Thank god my windows are tinted on the dark side.

Soon as we got in the truck we attacked each other. While we swapped tongues, she was undoing my shorts. When she freed my cock she nose dived onto it, licking and sucking.

"Oh fuck Lisa." I said.

"That's next." she mumbled.

She came up for air smiling. Her lipstick was smeared a little.

"God it's nice to have your big cock in my mouth again. Let's go to the back seat." she said and scrambled over the front seat. Nice view!

Getting my six one frame over the seat did not go as graceful as Lisa. But I did face plant into her crotch.

"Hello old friend." I said.

"Time for that later. Get up her and kiss me." Lisa said.

I pushed her into the corner and took the straps of her sundress down. I unveiled her magnificent breasts and beaufiful tan lines.

"Lisa. We never... I never put my cock between your breasts and fucked them?" I said seriously.

"No. You want to do that now? In this space?" she asked laughing.

"No. Another time. But I definitely want to." I said while I gently ran my thumbs over her nipples.

"You can do anything you want to me baby." she said.

I sucked on a her big brown nipple and slid my hands underneath her dress. I broke my lip lock and smiled.

"Thong? You naughty girl." I said.

"Shut up! Make me cum Alex. Please!" she said.

"Girl. Don't get me wrong. I like this side of you. You're not Lisa? What gives?"

I kissed her again and pulled away.

"You threw me off with the straight talk. Lets fuck and be friends? I'm am so ready to fuck Alex. So ready." she groaned.

I pulled her thong off and visually inspected he pussy. Her crotch was drenched. I loved that she was all trimmed. Taco chip, how fitting.

"Fuck Lisa. Yes you are. God I love your smell. This trim looks recent, expecting company?" I asked as I ran my finger down her slit.

"A girl can dream." she said biting her lip.

I pulled and spread her legs so she was leaning back. I put one knee on the floor and starting devouring her pussy. I knew what would make her cum, but I played around a little while.

"Alex. So good.." she said and put her hands on head mashing my face in her honey.

Okay it was time. I launched my attack on her clit and spread her legs wide as I could. I don't even think it took a minute and she was quaking in a orgasm.

"Oh gawd Alex. I'll be your fuck friend." she said as she squirmed.

"You owe me one." I said grinning.

"Next time I'll baby oil my breasts!" she said with a gleam in her eye.

"Well shit!" I exclaimed.

I dropped my shorts. She was staring at my cock. I slid into her to the hilt and continued to kiss her. I pulled off her lips and started to pump her pussy.

"Oh Alex. Fuck. I miss you. Your cock. Your kisses." she said.

"I missed you too. I love the way... ugh... your breasts... shake." I said.

I looked down and watched myself go in and out of her. Her body arching in pleasure was so sexy. Her eyes were also drawn to our joining.

"Oh yes." she moaned.

"My god Lisa. You are so sexy and feel so good." I moaned.

I could feel the good vibrations in my balls.

"Oh baby. I'm gonna cum." I said.

"Oh yeah honey. Give it to me." she said looking me in the eyes.

She wrapped her legs around my lower back.

"Oh fuck Lisa. Uh. Uh. Uh. Yes." I said as I took big powerful strokes and erupted. Fuck yeah.

I think i lasted 3 minutes. It was a quickie.

"Oh baby." I said and kissed her hard.

We both started giggling and continued kissing. I pulled out and my cum joined the wet spot on the seat. She sat up and covered her breasts with her hands.

'Sorry. I'll just use my dress to clean this up. Then I can smell us later this evening." she grinned.

My cock shrunk up, but I hadn't put my shorts on yet. She bent over and sucked me clean. Smacking her lips.

"So. Friday? What are we doing?" she asked as she sat up.

"Diamondbacks game. Beer and some fondling. I'll teach you how to use my bat." I said and leaned over to kiss her neck. As i did that I fondled her breast. I moved my mouth over her nipple and started to lick it.

"Oh Alex. I love your fondling! What should I wear?" she asked.

"Shorts. And a bra! I don't want to have to fight any drunks off you with your gun show. You're a beautiful woman. After the game I want to take off your bra and panties." I said grinning.

"Mmmmm. So T-shirt without a bra?"

"We would never make it to the game. I'd have you naked before we left. Let's have some foreplay and enjoy the night. Damn. Three hours with a hard on girl. Hope I can handle it. I'll pick you up at 6."

"Sounds great." she said.

She kissed me hard and grabbed my bulge. That revitalized the smell of pussy on our faces.

"Get out here before I take you again." I said.

She got out of the truck and leaned over showing me her breasts.

"Promise? See ya Friday." she said.

I got out of my truck and walked over to her. She was looking at me like, what are you doing. I moved her till her back was against the truck. I took her purse and set it on the ground.

I kissed her passionately and grabbed her right her leg. Lifting it as I nestled my hard cock into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body into mine. We made out and continued to grind for a minute.

I pulled off from the kiss.

"See ya Friday." I whispered.

I picked up her purse and she took it with a dazed look on her face. She walked to her car slowly. Her sun dress looked real rough.

Shit. I need to clean up. My truck smelled like steamy sex. God that was such a hot fuck.

I stopped at a store and bought a car freshener and baby wipes. I headed for the bathroom and cleaned my shit and face. It was only 4 PM. Plenty of time for me get back home.

I checked the final score of the Cardinal's game. Then went over the scoring highlights so I could speak to them.

It was hard to focus. I kept thinking about Lisa's big brown nipples and how frothy she was for me. I was getting hard again.

I stopped and fired off a text.

"I'm hard again just thinking about you! Alex."

"I can't stop thinking about you fucking my tits." she replied.

Fuck!

"I'm googling massage oil that is safe to lick. 😜. See you Friday."

I had to shut this down and clean up my phone before going home. Turn off the notifications. Don't act like you just sucked on a big pair of tits.

'Hey honey." I said all chipper as I walked in.

"Hey. I was just cleaning and doing some laundry. How was the game?" she asked.

"Won by a field goal. A wins a win though. I'll clean the bathroom." I said.

A little while later we met in the kitchen.

"What do you want to do tonight?" she asked somewhat demurely.

"I'm exhausted. I just want to chill. Watch a movie, order some Chinese. How about you?" I asked.

Redo1984
Redo1984
636 Followers
12