Fine-ly Tuned

Story Info
His greatest fantasy in all proportions.
5.9k words
4.86
23.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cannot believe that this is happening. I am going to meet her tonight. Jeanna Fine. I have seen her for many years in adult films, and always been a fan. Today I met her at an autograph signing session, and she seemed to be a real person. She was someone that I could talk to, and very nice to me. I was attracted to her, and she to me. Since there were not many people at the signing, I got to talk to her a while. I had seen that she had done some BDSM films, and I asked her about it. She enjoyed the work, but like me, wished that sometimes things could get more sexual in them, than they did. By law, you cannot have both things going on in the same movie. What a shame. But, she really did have an interest in the lifestyle, outside of doing movies. That is where we hit it off. We connected in a special way, and I found that like myself, she was a Dominant as well. She really got off on playing, and it had been a while since she had the pleasure of torturing a good submissive.

When I told her that I switch sometimes, her eyes seemed to light up. She had a place nearby, and invited me over to her summerhouse, later on that evening. She wrote down the address, and time to meet her. Ten o'clock, and don't be late, she told me. I could not believe my ears, but I tried to play it cool, and accepted the offer graciously. I walked out of the club where she was, and went home to prepare for the coming night.

To say that I was a nervous wreck, was putting it mildly. I could not wait.

I had dinner, and got a hot shower, trying to put her out of my mind. Not an easy thing to do. I could barely eat the meal I had prepared, and then set out sometime later, to find her place. It was clear across town, and in a very nice neighborhood. Rich people lived around her, and her house was enormous, and impressive.

Stepping out of my car, I could barely walk. I walked up to the front door, and rang the doorbell. She had a speaker box on the wall, and said, "Good boy! You are right on time! Come in, and leave your clothes in the box, just inside the door, on the left. Then, walk through the house, and find your way back to my dungeon." I did as I was told. Not knowing whether there was someone else at home, I was hoping there was not. I stepped in, and removed all my clothes, and folded them up. Putting them into the box, I looked around. While the outside of the house looked very vanilla, the inside did not. It was full of dark furniture, and looked like a house of horrors.

I made short journey to the back of the house, and noticed that I had a raging hard on. I had to make sure that I did not bang into any walls, and hurt myself. I went through several rooms, and found the dungeon. A huge room, equipped with many things. A rack, sawhorse, a St. Andrew's cross, a huge wheel against the wall, a sling for suspension, and so many toys that it was amazing. Mirrors, and candles everywhere, and the dark feel of the room was enough to make my cock drip with excitement. I looked around, careful not to touch anything out of respect for her. I also noticed her throne in the corner of the room, and it was so beautiful. That is when I heard her voice behind me. "Don't turn around. Put your hands behind your back, slave." I did like she said, and I felt the cold metal handcuffs snapping on my wrists. "Now, kneel down worm!"

I fell to my knees, but carefully, so I would not fall over. That is when she came around from behind me, and I got a look at her in her full Mistress outfit. She was stunning in black latex. She had short black hair, black lipstick, long black gloves, a corset, and bikini bottoms on with black fishnet stockings and long black boots to cover her legs. I had to look up to her now, and she was carrying a whip with her. She snarled at me, and looked down at me, sizing me up for her wicked plan. I could not wait for her to begin.

She went over to her throne, and sat down. Looking at me, she ordered me to crawl over to her. It was hard to do, with my hands fastened behind my back, but I did it. "Lick my boots, boy! Clean them with your tongue, and I want to feel that tongue through the material. Do a nice job, and maybe I will lessen the suffering that I want to inflict on you." "Yes, Mistress." My tongue started on her left boot, that she raised for me, and I worked my way from the toe of her boot all the way up to her inner thigh. The boot went up that high, and when I got there, I could smell the scent of her cunt. She was becoming wet, and it was hard for her to keep still. My cock was so hard, and dripping. It ached to be touched, but for now there was to be no relief. "Now the right boot, slave. Don't miss a spot, or I'll take it out on your ass!" I was an eager slave, and willing to please her, any way she needed. When I had finished, she ordered me to my feet and then told me to step back.

She went over to a little box on a table across the room. When she came back to where I was, she was holding four little rings made of rubber. "I like my slaves to be hard for me and this will ensure that you stay hard. Spread your legs." I did, and she attached the first one, which was the biggest, around my balls and the base of my cock. It was tight, and made my package extend from my body just a little more. Then she put the second one on me, just about a quarter of the way along the shaft close to my balls. The next one was further up the shaft, near the head. Finally, when I thought I could take no more, she put the last one just under the head of my cock, making the head really tight and purple.

The feel of all the rings made my head swim and I could barely stay on my feet. She jerked at my cock forcefully. "Ooww!" I yelled and could not help myself. Mistress Fine looked me over and walked around my body, slapping my ass, and then she noticed that my cock was dripping precum. She took the tip of her gloved hand, collected the sauce, offered it up to my mouth, and I licked it from her like a starving animal. She seemed please that I would do that.

"Now then, let's talk about your limits. I want to know what you cannot do or what physical limitations you have that may hinder your service to me. Leave nothing out, and be clear." I thought for a moment, and then spoke. "Well Mistress, I don't want anything to do with electro play or anything electrical. No kids, no scat, or blood. No dead people, and that is about it, as far as I can think of." She considered this, and then said to me, "Good, because I am not into that either. I will make you suffer though and I have my ways. I am a bit of a sadist and your screams will be heard tonight, one way or another. Are you bisexual by chance?" I could not believe my ears, but I said, "Yes, Mistress. I have been bisexual for many years."

"That is good, slave. I may have my husband and several others join us later on, and I wanted to see if you would be prepared for that. But first, we must fit you with a collar, wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs." She walked over to a wall, pulled all these things down and began to put them on me. In moments I was properly fitted and felt even more like a slave. "From here on out, you will follow my orders to the letter, and do what I tell you to do. I will be very strict with you, and punishment for slow obedience will be harsh. If you feel that you cannot take what I dish out, you made tell me the word "mercy," and say it loud. I will stop, and you will be allowed to leave my dungeon. Are we clear on these things, slave?" "Yes, Mistress. I will do as you tell me, to the best of my ability. I want to make you proud of me and I will do my best."

"Stand in the middle of the room for me, boy!" I went over to what I thought was the middle and looked up. There were chains hanging down from the ceiling and a small yellow box was hanging up there also. She asked me to fetch it for her and I did. I came down, and it had some buttons on it and was obviously attached to an electric hoist of some kind. It was hard to make out though, in the darkness, and the ceiling was high. She pulled my arms up over my head and attached my cuffed hands into two larger cuffs, with small bars on them so that I could wrap my hands around them once inside the new cuffs. Once she had me secured, she took the box in hand and pushed a single button on it. I was raised into the air until first she had me on my toes, and then hanging off the floor, about six inches.

She then took her right hand and showed me her nails. They were long and black; perfectly shaped, and glossy looking. She began to scratch at my chest and legs, and at first, she did so lightly. As she worked her way around my body though, the force she put behind her nails increased. Soon I was screaming in agony. I was in fear that any harder and I would start bleeding. I looked down, and I could see red trails where her nails had been on my chest and legs. She scratched around my cock and balls, and then produced a leather strap of some sort, which she was ready to use on me. She first grabbed my balls and pulled down and then wrapped the leather around the sack, between my cock and balls. It made my balls tight, and separated from the rest. The pressure was intense.

For several minutes she scratched, poked, slapped, and squeezed me like I was a piece of meat for her amusement. She began spanking my ass, harder and harder, until I was swinging around or forward. My ass was soon on fire and my moans and screams filled the dungeon around us. She went over to the wall and came back with some small chain with weights on it and attached that to the leather strap on my balls. The weights pulled my balls down and stretched me further.

I was in agony but she would have to work harder for me to beg for mercy. I started thinking about how I had dominated others before, and what I would do in her place. She needed no help from me though. This woman was good. Obviously she was very experienced and had the talent to do great things.

She spoke, and said "I want to thank you for coming. I am sure that your suffering will amuse me, and you will stay until it does. I will test you to the very limit of what you can endure, and crush you and your will. You may have been a Master on the outside world, but here your ass belongs to me! I will break you, dominate you, and reduce you to a lower life form barely worthy of my attentions. You will obey me and serve me well. Failure to do so will not go well with me. I will tease you, torment you, and be ever so cruel to you. I will be sadistic and evil. I will push your limits and make you do things you cannot even imagine right now. I am your worst nightmare come to life and I am sick, and twisted. Serving me will be the hardest thing you have ever done and when you fuck up, I will laugh at you and hurt you for it. I will revel in your pain and immerse myself in it. First and foremost in your world now, will be me. This is not about you it is about what I want. Do you understand me, you fucking worm?!!" "Yes, Mistress." I replied. "Louder, you little shit!!" She hit me hard on the ass, basically as an attention getter, and it did the trick. My body swung out and forward, and when I came back towards her again, she hit me ever harder the next time. "YES, MISTRESS!!"

"Good, slave! Have you ever been fucked before?" She grabbed the top of my head, and got a fist full of hair and pulled from behind me, forcing my head backwards. "I am sure that you have and after tonight, it will feel as though you have been fucked by a tree when I get through with you. My husband should be home very soon now. Perhaps you know him? He goes by the name of Chad Douglas. He is the only man that I look up to, and the only man I have found worth being around. His cock is quite beautiful and massive. He likes fucking other guys and when I show him what I have, which is you; he might just want a piece of your fucking ass. I hope you like big cocks because he will rip you open with his meat."

"I like cocks Mistress, but have never been successfully fucked before." I said that to her trembling at what she would do next. "Well then slave, maybe we need to get your ass greased up and start with something that might stretch that tight little hole of yours."

A few moments passed and then I felt something greasy being applied to my asshole. Then, I felt one of her fingers and then it was replaced by something larger. At first, I could feel it, and it was mildly painful but quickly it seemed to be stretching me more and more. It could have been a butt plug, but it was going in farther and farther each second. I gasped out loud and then started to yell but she was not stopping. "Aaaaagghhhh!!" Now it was ripping me apart and it hurt so bad. Waves and waves of searing pain ripped through me. It was all I could do to endure it and she began her thrusting in and out of my asshole with the invader. I did not know how large it was, but it felt like that tree that she described to me. Finally, when I thought I could not take it a second longer, she stopped. It was firmly imbedded in me and filled my asshole.

My cock was rock hard and dripping on her dungeon floor. The rings that she put on me earlier were even tighter now. She came around to my front, where I could see her, and took a finger just below the head of my cock, collected some pre-cum there, and spread it around the head. Then she slowly started stroking me and it was one of the few pleasurable experiences I had had with her tonight. It felt so good, that I could not keep from moaning out loud. I looked at her face, to see her expression, and suddenly felt a slap across the face, hard! "Don't look at me you worm!! You are not worthy of looking at my face!! You are to look down or look at what I tell you too. You will not challenge me by looking me in the eyes! You got that?!" "Yes, Mistress!" I said, as I was still recovering from the shock of that face slap. My cock felt so good in her hand and she really knew how to handle me. Soft at first, but then she got rougher and jerked my cock hard and it was painful with all the rings on me. She soon removed them and then spoke to me again. "Let's get something straight, right here and now. You don't cum unless I give you permission first. If you decide that your orgasm is more important that obeying me, I will punish you severely for it. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes, Mistress, I will do as you say!" Suddenly, we both heard someone coming into the room, and she turned to face them. "Chad! You are home! Guess what I have hanging here?" Chad walked around me, and I looked at him, as he did me. I was a piece of meat to him and nothing more. On a leash, he had a boy on all fours crawling behind him. He was a cute blonde boy, with a collar on and nothing else. He followed behind Chad, going wherever he was going. Chad was very quiet for a few moments, as he looked me over. "Think he might be a good fuck for me, Jeanna?" His wife, my Mistress, looked me over and then spoke. "Well, I don't think he has ever been properly fucked before, but maybe he is a good cocksucker."

Chad released the leash on his boy and whispered something in his ear. The boy crawled over to where I was and put his mouth on my cock. He sucked me hard and deep and it felt ever so good! In fact, I threw my head back, and moaned loudly, not caring if it was allowed or not. He was an expert at it. He took my cock in all the way to the base, and then up again over and over. Mistress Fine and her husband, which I soon learned was Master Douglas, went over to a corner of the room to talk in private. They were discussing me, I could tell, and what to do with me. Meanwhile, the boy sucking me was doing such a great job, it was not long until I felt the need to cum. I finally had to interrupt their talking and yelled out loud. "Mistress, may I please be allowed to cum?" She ignored me at first. Then I yelled ever louder the second time. "MISTRESS, MAY I PLEASE CUM?"

She turned to me. "NO! Not yet, slave. I have other plans for you." The boy was not slowing down and I could no longer hold back. Finally, I came. It was so mind wrenching and felt so good. The boy swallowed every last drop and then as soon as he was done he turned to Master Douglas. "Sir, this slave just came in my mouth." Mistress Fine became enraged at hearing that. "You what?! You did not have my permission to cum, slave!!! YOU FUCKING WORM!! You little piece of shit! I'll have your ass for that!!! She grabbed the control box and let me down from where I was hanging. As soon as she had me out of the hanging cuffs, she grabbed me by the hair on my head and pulled upwards, hard. I got to my feet as best I could, in pain, and she pulled me over to a rack against a wall there.

She attached my wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs onto the edges of the rack. The rack then stretched my body tight and I was lying on my stomach. She then found a nasty little rod to beat my ass with. It was not that impressive looking but as soon as she hit my ass with it, I was yelling. She beat me unmercifully for some time and my ass soon was on fire and then tears sprung to my eyes. I felt like I might be bleeding, but could not tell for sure. I could hear the whip of the small little cane behind me, and each stroke was more painful than the last. I was in sheer agony and thrashing as much as I could on the rack to get away, but it was no use. I was held tight in place. "I am sorry, Mistress. I could not help myself." She never let up for a moment and when I thought I could not take anymore, I passed out.

When I awoke, I was in a cage. It was small enough, where no matter what I did I could not get comfortable in it. I had only been awake a moment when Mistress Fine entered the room. "Now you know the wrath of Mistress Fine, slave. Don't fuck with me again. Now then, are you thirsty?" I was and had been for some time now. "Yes, Mistress, I am." She had a small wine glass with her and it was empty, but I saw no bottle around with any liquid in it. She did not need one. She pulled her bikini panties aside and filled the glass with her own hot liquid. When the glass was almost full, she stopped her stream, and then gave me the glass. "Please me, by drinking from your Mistress. Piss me off again, by choosing not to." I took it, and even though I had failed to tell her that drinking this might be a limit for me, it was too late now. Before I could think about it too long, or make her wait, I swallowed the vile liquid as quickly as possible. I somehow managed to do it and one of the hardest things I had ever done.

"Good, slave. Now then, I think it is time you came out of that cage." She unlocked it, and attached a leash to my collar and pulled me out. I was allowed a moment to stretch my body a bit before she hauled me over to the rack once again and had me stand up.

"I want you on your back, up there, with your arms up over your head." I did my best to comply, and once I was up there, she fastened me down to the rack, and my arms were stretched along with my legs. It was almost painful but it was tight. I could not move more than an inch, if even that. She climbed up on the rack, and I could see that she had removed her panties and she had a small pillow, which she placed under my head to raise it somewhat. I could see her folds of flesh coming towards my mouth and I wanted to taste her more than anything. Her lips down there had a way of folding outwards and protruding. She brought her body down on top of me and her lips parted, as they landed on my mouth. I went right to work eating her. I was not a hungry man, but a starving man that would eat her so completely that she would never forget it. Or at least, I wanted to give her that impression. She was totally wet, and I could look up into her eyes and see that I was having an effect on her. She threw her head back and moaned deeply.

12