Fine Tuning

Story Info
Wife's cross-dressing game with husband opens new frontiers.
2.5k words
66.8k
57
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I served my wife Dominique a brandy in the living room, I noticed that she was looking me up and down with her famous wicked smile. After finishing washing the dinner dishes I returned to the living room to see if she desired another glass of brandy. Again, I noticed her looking me over. I worried that perhaps there was a run in my nylons or that my mascara was smudged. (Two of her pet peeves). I didn't have a bulge in the front of my skirt so I knew that it wasn't the cause of her curious expression. She noticed my puzzlement and said,

"You know Jane, you have made quite some progress as a sissy. I am enjoying this game and being in control almost as much as you enjoy dressing like my pretty princess. I'm very pleased with your feminization thus far, especially after only one week. You walk in heels with stability, your make up is perfect, and I know you feel very girly now. I think you're ready to step up to the next level so tomorrow I'm going to buy you a pair of higher heels and we'll begin phase 2."

I had no idea what she was talking about.

The next morning, I served her breakfast in bed and she told me,

"I'm going out this morning to buy you some heels. I want you all dressed and made up when I return. Wear your pink bra and panties, the pink dress, and nude pantyhose with the pink pumps and we'll begin phase 2 of your training."

About an hour later she returned but she was not alone. I was in a panic. Nobody but Dominique had ever seen me dressed as a girl. I ran into the kitchen. Dominique followed me and the other woman waited in the living room. Dominique put her hands on my shoulders to calm me down and began caressing my cheek. She said,

"Don't be alarmed, Jane. Susan is my best friend. She knows your secret and it is safe with her. This is now phase two where I feel confident enough in you that I trust you to behave sweetly and lady-like in front of guests or friends. I won't embarrass you. Trust me. You will feel much girlier during phase 2. Come inside and I'll introduce you."

I followed her into the living room and met Susan who exclaimed,

"Oh how lovely! Dominique, she is absolutely adorable. Very nice figure, great legs, pretty face. I can hardly believe you have done this in just one week."

Dominique smiled proudly and replied,

"I'm glad you like her, Susan, but do you think she could pass in public?"

Susan shook her head and answered,

"No, I don't think so. Not yet, anyway. She looks fabulous enough but her mannerisms and gestures are wrong. Look at how she is seated. Her knees are not together. She walks with confidence in her high heels but it's not a sexy walk and it isn't at all feminine. When she stands her stance isn't very feminine. She looks like a soldier standing at attention. She definitely needs work."

Dominique, now deflated, asked,

"What can I do? Those things take time a lots of practice."

Susan said,

"Well there is Madame Marlene from the S&M dungeon who has a one week training course for sissies but she charges $2000 for the service."

Dominique rejected that idea as being too expensive and Susan reflected before saying, "You know Donna, the redhead in our women's empowerment group? She feminized her boyfriend with some new-age technique-a trainer who comes to the house and will feminize in just one day for $200. I can get the phone number from Donna for you."

Susan and Dominique agreed. I served them tea and they talked for a while about me, about how I would attract guys, and whether I wanted to begin dating. Up until now this cross-dressing game was a lot of fun but I was beginning to worry that things were getting out of hand. Susan eventually left but not before saying to me,

"Jane, you are a pretty girl but you'll be a woman soon. and soon, you'll need a man."

I was so startled at what she said that I was speechless. Dominique just laughed.

Later, Dominique told me that in order to be girly and feminine I needed to lose my toxic masculinity completely and to leave behind macho mannerisms and stances and to remember all the things that girls do and to forget all my terrible guy habits. She explained that I was in need of some "fine tuning" to become the best sissy I could be. She added,

"Unless, of course, you want to take off those heels and nylons and go back to being a boring guy again."

I sort of nodded in agreement as I admired my pink pumps and sheer nylon pantyhose.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and presented me with a gift-wrapped box. I opened it and found the most gorgeous gray suede open-toed stiletto heeled pumps. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. I gave Dominique a big hug and thank you.

The next morning Dominique told me that I had an appointment at 11 a.m. with a Ms. Walker who would be at the house to tune me up with some intensive one-day feminization training. She called it "fine tuning."

At 11 a.m. precisely the doorbell rang. Dominique opened the door to Ms. Walker and her male secretary, Tommy. Ms. Walker was a very attractive female business executive type in a blue skirt suit and black pumps. Tommy was dressed in a blazer, necktie and slacks. He was a college age guy or perhaps a recent graduate who looked athletic and healthy.

Ms Walker addressed Dominique.

"You can leave or you can stay but if you stay, please don't interfere with our procedures or ask me to stop before we complete the procedures because there are no refunds.."

Ms. Walker continued,

"Jane, please kneel here in front of me. Kiss my shoes and ask me politely to feminize you."

I did as she instructed, kissing her shoes and said,

"Please feminize me, Ms. Walker."

She replied with a simple "Very well, Jane, I shall."

"First we will work on your facial expressions-massage to to loosen up your cheek muscles, then a special moisturizer application and exercises to make your lips more pouty and sexy."

She looked at her secretary and said,

"Tommy you may begin the facial massage."

Tommy approached to where I was kneeling and then unbuckled his belt, pulled down his slacks and underwear and showed me his large cock. Dominique, who was watching, instinctively covered her mouth with her hand with a very surprised expression on her face when she noticed Tommy's large penis.

Then Tommy began slapping my left cheek with his cock. He did that numerous times before switching and beginning to slap my right cheek with his cock.

Ms. Walker told Tommy,

"Continue cock-slapping her cheeks for 2 more minutes, Tommy, until they're as pink as Jane's panties."

After two minutes Ms. Walker said,

"Now it's time for moisturizer application. Dominique, does Jane suck cock well?'

Dominique replied,

"Jane hasn't sucked any cock. I'm not sure she knows how."

Ms. Walker, a bit annoyed, said to Dominique,

"I would have thought you had covered that by now. Tommy will need some sucking now and if Jane doesn't do it, you can show her."

Dominique arose and came over to where I was kneeling and took Tommy's cock in her hands, kissed it and began licking and sucking it right there in front of me. I was shocked. My wife was sucking another guy's cock right in front of me.

Ms. Walker laughed.

"Oh Jane, don't be so shocked. You should be doing it!"

After hearing that, Dominique looked at me, removed her mouth from Tommy's cock and handed it to me saying,

"Your turn, honey."

I hesitatingly held the cock in my hand and Dominique shoved my head closer and the cock went into my mouth.

"Suck it, honey, suck it good and deep."

There I was, dressed like a girl kneeling in front of a guy and sucking his cock while the two women watched me.

"Oh, she's hot now," said Ms. Walker.

"Yes, she is." Dominique added.

"She's a cock sucker now. My sissy husband is a cock sucker!"

Hearing this got me even hotter as I bobbed up and down on Tommy's throbbing rod. I could feel it pulsating rapidly and still more rapidly until he withdrew his cock from my lips and shot his cum right into my face-all over my forehead, cheeks, and dripping down onto my lips and chin.

Dominique exclaimed,

"Oh Jane, you look so feminine with cum on your face. You suck cock like a real girl."

Ms. Walker agreed,

"Yes our little cock sucker is getting more feminine by the minute. He has gone from man to sissy princess to blowjob queen. That's your husband"

Ms Walker proceeded to smear Tommy's cum all over my face with her fingers saying while she did,

"We have to get that moisturizer rubbed in good to give Jane that sparkling radiant feminine complexion that men love."

All this activity had got me so hot that I had a big erection and bulge in the front of my skirt.

Ms. Walker's tone changed when she noticed.

"We don't want to see any bulges in sissy skirts, young lady. You will have to correct that. Kneel and jerk off for me, sissy."

As I began stroking my cock in front of the two women Ms. Walker said to Dominique,

"I just love watching sissies masturbate in their pantyhose, don't you, Dominique? It's so cute. Not something any real man would do."

A few seconds later I erupted in my pantyhose as they laughed. Ms Walker taunted me. "Look at yourself, Jane. What a cumslut you are. Cum all over your face and now drenching your pantyhose. Take them off."

Then, she slapped my face several times and said,

"That's better. Now your cheeks are nice and rosy. Go to the bathroom and wash off your special moisturizer and fix your makeup A girl needs to always fix her make up after sucking cock."

She opened her briefcase and handed me a sexy black garter belt and sheer stockings and said.

"Put these on. Now that you are a cocksucker you should wear big girl nylons. Go quickly now and then return so we may continue."

When I returned to the living room the group wasn't there.

I found them in the bedroom. The two women sitting in chairs and Tommy naked on the bed. I feared what would come next.

Ms. Walker spoke.

"Jane, lift your skirt and show Tommy your new lingerie."

I did this and Tommy said,

"Pretty garter belt.. I see you're wearing nylons. Do you like wearing sheer stockings, Jane? Well, do you, sissy?"

I replied, "Yes, Tommy I like wearing stockings."

Ms. Walker interrupted,

"I'll bet you do."

Then she said,

"After consultation with Dominique it has been decided that, for feminization purposes, you are to be fucked."

Dominique smiled and said,

"Just follow Ms. Walker's instructions, honey. This will enhance our relationship and is for your own good."

Ms. Walker told me to get on the bed next to Tommy. Tommy began caressing me.

I was very nervous. Dominique came close to the bed and whispered,

"Don't worry darling. Tommy is going to rid you of all that nasty masculinity now. After he drills you you'll feel like a real girl."

Ms. Walker added,

"Say good-bye forever to your masculinity, sissy. Tommy, please begin."

Tommy lifted my legs onto his shoulders and slowly sunk his massive boner into me."

Tommy groaned,

"Ooh, what a nice tight pussy."

He began moving in and out, left and right, deeper and deeper. It hurt a lot at first but then became bearable...

and then... wonderful. I was actually enjoying being fucked. I felt so helpless to resist this strong man. He was making me feel like a woman. I cried out,

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Fuck me Tommy."

When Tommy finished fucking me the two women were all smiles.

Ms. Walker said to Dominique,

"The masculinity is all gone now. Tommy fucked every last ounce of maleness out of her. She'll be a lot more feminine now. She'll be all girl."

"Oh, thank you Ms Walker," Dominique replied.

"This is what she really needed."

After Ms. Walker and Tommy left, Dominique looked at me and said,

"Jane, I'm very proud of you. Don't you feel so feminine now? You have a radiant glow.

I looked in the mirror. I was glowing. I felt confident knowing that I had pleased a man.

Dominique left the bedroom leaving me there to contemplate all that had just happened.

I had sucked a man's cock, something I never thought I would do. I also had been fucked like a girl.

While I felt quite ashamed of myself, that emotion quickly disappeared when I thought of how wonderful I felt when I was getting fucked.

I was still wearing my heels and new nylons and taking them off was something I didn't want to do.

I felt like a girl, a sexy girl, and realized that I enjoyed the feeling.

I went downstairs and found Dominique in the kitchen and thanked her for the fine tuning that I had just received.

As I leaned over to kiss her she turned away.

"Is there something wrong, honey?" I asked.

She surprised me with her answer

"No, Jane. Everything is the way it should be, I suppose. Just don't kiss me. I am breaking up with you now."

"Why?" I asked.

"Must you really ask why?" she replied.

"Tommy said you sucked his cock better than I did. Well, I don't kiss cocksuckers."

I realized that having sucked the cock of a man, that I really earned the label 'cocksucker.'

Dominique continued,

"You allowed a man to fuck you. You took it up the ass without any protest or resistance. I thought I was forcing you and was enjoying being in control but when I saw how much you loved it, I realized that your masculinity had vanished completely. Your male persona is dead to me now. I can't erase the images of you sucking cock and being fucked. I can't get them out of my mind. You're not a man anymore. You are a sissy all the way. A cocksucking fairy and a faggot. I don't go to bed with faggots."

I was really shocked to hear this since the whole episode was her idea. My lust had caused me to lose my wife's respect. I was crest-fallen and sad.

She continued,

"Don't worry, Jane, I'm not throwing you out of the house, since it was I who encouraged you, but I will need to find a real man now, a new boyfriend. Don't be upset, you'll run your mascara if you cry. We can still have fun. You can be my girlfriend. We can go shopping together or go to the salon...Perhaps we could double-date or I can help you find a nice boyfriend."

I was conflicted.

Thinking about a nice boyfriend, however made my sadness disappear along with my masculinity, as I dreamed of pleasing him with my mouth.

I grabbed my lipstick and touched up my lips in anticipation...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Husband Named Cathy A husband's dream comes true. He becomes Cathy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Turning Him Into A Whore She turns him into a trick turning whore.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Deal Freddy's wife convinces him to dress up and go clubbing.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Caught By My Wife Caught by my wife crossdressing, she finds out how far I'll go.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories