Fine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bc2
Bc2
2 Followers

I found myself mimicking her finger caresses across her shoulders. I slipped my hands under her robe and pulled it back off her. No skin and bones here! She was no diet queen (like I wasn't) She let it slip to the floor as I let my finger slip down to her bra. I carefully outlined her nipples though the black lace. They felt as large as mine. She sensed my curiousness and unhooked her bra in front revealing her gorgeous tits! Her nipples were brown circles with large protrusions that my mouth slowly but hungrily went down to meet. I licked them slowly while cupping the melons in my hands. She reached and undid my bra and I stopped licking and obliged myself to a luscious gentle suck before I raised and we pressed against each other as we did earlier in the lounge restroom.

My cunt was on fire as we slowly massaged each other's breasts on breasts. As if on cue, I felt her hand guiding up my thigh to my secret place. Her hand easily bypassed my scanty pretty panties and began massage my clit with, I discovered; only the expertise a woman could manage. The men I have let feel me there, (John was the only one, at least as far as he was concerned, haha) had not even been close to making me feel what I was feeling now.

Thinking of John for a moment brought me back for an instant to analyze my situation. Fuck it! That was my brain's response to any concern that was trying to creep out. I was having way too much fun to stop now. I heard myself giggling as I found "my couple's" pussy and felt the wetness of her swollen lips. Fuck it! That's what I started to do with my fingers slowly stroking in and out of her pussy. We were both moaning in passion as I moved my breasts back in forth over hers and she started to fuck me with her fingers. I allowed my lips down to her now very erect nipples and began nibbling and licking them with true hunger. We traded the positions for a minute and then somehow got into a comfortable situation of sucking each others nipples at the same time while keeping our rhythm going with our fingers. It seemed like hours later both of us came to a climax at the same time! Her whole body shook with mine. I was amazed at her wetness and my own. She then turned to sit next to me as we both sat there side by side still touching each other's private part resting from our trip to Nirvana.

I removed my bra completely as did she and was sitting there with a naked top, hiked up slip, sexy stockings and garters with another woman's hand in my crotch. Looking at her beautiful silk stocking held by their own elastic garters and with her luscious tits and wet panties over my hand, I was no place near finished as I leaned to her and initiated another long kiss. Slowly pulling away form our long kiss she asked me with a sly smile if I had any questions. Like what, I asked truly surprised. Like if I was telling the truth about my husband's thing, she laughed. I laughed too and kissed her again. I guess your gonna have to prove it was my witty response. I know she felt my pussy quiver as she asked Steve to come into the room.

Turning to the bedroom door I saw Steve naked in the opening of the door which I immediately surmised had been partially open for the last 20 minutes or so we had been alone. Steve himself proved this theory by walking closer with a big smile on his face casually stroking the dick in his hand. He also proved his wife's claims of his size were easily true. He then stretched both arms out wide as he commented how horny watching us had made him. Staring at his cock standing full at attention and not dropping a bit it was easily the biggest dick I had ever seen! He walked his muscular body closer and she reached out to his rod and gently pulled him closer to the middle of us. It tastes good too she said as she licked up her side of the member. I immediately did the same for the other side with my eyes admiring the shaft and monster balls he has with a glance to her eyes inches apart from mine. Her free hand went back to my pussy and began to stimulate my clit again as I took the shaft greedily for my own and swallowed as much as I could. I was again astounded to my delight that even with the massive head tickling my throat, I could still look down at his remaining meat and could supervise my hands fondling his beautiful balls.

I felt my panties being slid down my legs and then the parting of my legs as she knelt between my knees. As her tongue began to assail my mound, I grabbed Steve's tight butt cheeks and slowly started his hips fucking my mouth in and out. After a minute to let my mouth relax, I held the shaft tightly and tilted my head back for another close look at this magnificent tool. I measured it openly with my pinkie thumb combination and wasn't even able to come within an inch from the ridge of the bulbous bright red head of the thing. As she was gaining momentum all three of us got into a rhythm that had us swaying in unison on the sofa. Just as I was coming I felt the shaft my lips were surrounding quiver and felt an eruption of thick cum against the back of my mouth. As she sucked gently my clit I found myself pumping his jism into my mouth. I never swallowed for John, but he never gave me such a prize either! At least for a minute we all came together. I must have swallowed a pint of the sweet tasting goo.

Pulling away from his now still massive but not quite as hard dick I saw the whitest and thickest come dribble left on the bright red head, which I promptly cleaned with my tongue. It was delightfully tasty and I giggled that to Steve as he sat down on the couch besides me. He and I relaxed as we watched his wife continue her work between my legs. She came up slowly between my legs with her boobs rubbing against my thighs and started to kiss my nipples and the suck them as she moved her tits against my pussy. Steve kissed me and reached over to his wife's ass and started to squeeze her buns as they gyrated to her movement. Her whole body swayed back and forth with her mouth between my tits sucking, licking and squeezing them and with her huge hard nipples almost scratching my thighs and pussy . I hungrily french kissed her husband and of course constantly checked on the status of his recovering cock by intermittently reaching it and stroking it a few times now and then.

The feeling of pure sex animalism rose even higher in me by her stopping when one of her nipples directly on my clit and kind of circle just right before continuing her chorus of movement. I could feel the extended nipple against my clit! In a few minutes I pushed her head down once again to my pussy and laid back against the couch. I watched her expertly eat me as I came with torrents of liquid passion to be licked up by her expert tongue as her husband slowly massaged my nipples with his expert fingers. When I came again and was just recovering I felt both my hands being taken by both of them helping off the couch.

Steve handed me my drink as they lead me into the bedroom. I downed the potion of alcohol my host gave me in three swallows. I lay on the bed besides "my couple" and watched her stroke her husband to full length again and she got on all fours and he slid his cock into her from behind with him kneeling behind in the classic doggie position. Within a minute she was moaning softly. He was in quite good shape and was fucking her at quite a rhythm for as I gently rubbed my pussy in fascination at this spectacle of lust inches from my hot body.

I snuggled under her warm moving body and positioned myself to feel her swaying tits gliding back and forth across my hungry tongue. Moving on to other conquests I snuggled even farther down as if to investigate the reasons for the passionate moaning of "my couple". Of course I was positioning myself to be able to lick that massive cock going in and out of her sweet pussy and just as I achieved this feat I felt her mouth once again on my muff. I came instantly and for what seemed like several minutes as I licked the wet moving shaft of his fucking tool gliding over my face. I was able to reach around his legs just enough to cup his massive balls in my hand and gently massaged them.

We were one machine working in unison! I managed to mouth his balls and he would stretch them out as he stroked again and again. His balls were massive in my mouth! As I released them I once again started licking his shaft but this time up further right at the point of entrance to her beautiful lips. My tongue alternated swiftly between her pussy and the shaft ramming it. The juice was so sweet! As she moaned loudly I could feel the stream of her warm come gushing from her. The sloshing sound of the fucking was even louder now!

Steve's cock exploded once again he pulled it back from her pussy. His thick sperm shot all over my face and her pussy for what seemed like ten or more equally powerful spasms! As if signaled, her pussy then pushed into my face as if to shine the polish she slid her pussy lips from on my nose down to my waiting tongue and repeated this cycle continually. I greedily licked the wetness as I felt her tongue do the same on my pussy.We were in the classic '69' position as we ate each other to come once again! I felt her warm body move against my own. We exploded together and rolled over in exhaustive ecstasy with me ending up in the center of the bed with these beautiful strangers on each side of me.

Many minutes later I felt that I had come back down and glanced at bedside table clock. It was 2:00am! What if John had woke up! I ran from the room to collect my clothing and already had my dress on buttoning it as they came out of the bedroom. As I reached for my panties I explained to them my concern and they understood completely. I did lighten the scene by telling them the odds of John waking up after our heavy drinking was slim to none!

She said that we better hurry then. I didn't understand until she guided me to the edge of the couch, raised my dress and ordered her husband to fuck me good! I looked over at Steve who was walking towards me and somehow this man was completely erect again and his massive cock seemed even larger! He wasn't even supporting it this time and it was at a perfect 45 degree angle. I leaned back holding my dress as I watched him thrust his long hot tool in my pussy as she stood playing with her tits by sucking each of them in turn. I reached her pussy and she widened her stance and finger fucked her in rhythm with her husband pounding my pussy. Every stroke he went in further but brought it out just to the edge of the massive ridge. Eventually he was stroking the whole 9" in and out of my hungry pussy. Sitting on the arm rest of the couch leaning back just watching this tremendous dick pounding my hungry cunt made me climax again and again!

He just held my hips with very strong hands as he watched me thank him with gyrations. Unbelievably I was coming each time with even greater force then before. I was in an unbelievable state of relaxation and excitement at the same time. She leaned over as I continued my rhythm with my figures between her wet lips. She sucked my nipple but was knew to be careful not to block my view of the wonderful screwing her husband was giving me. She was pulling my nipple with her teeth as she moaned! As his dick exploded we all three climaxed together! I knew that he had given me a "quickie" and he was probably capable of any sustained fuck a woman could want. I could feel his hot liquid deep in my pussy.

After a minutes rest I stood and straightened my self ,I lightly kissed both of my still naked hosts goodbye and quietly walked the short distance to our room. They were watching me from their doorway as I reached my door. To my double relief the card key worked fine as I heard the relief of Johns snoring. I waved goodbye as I silently crept into the room and closed the door behind me.

Bc2
Bc2
2 Followers
12