Fineprint Pt. 02: Republic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kaisha lowered her head again, taking Dennis deep in her spasming esophagus, Ursi gripped his hair, turning his head so that she could part his lips with her slippery tongue and invade his mouth. He gagged a little as she forced it down his throat, thick and undulating, her previous grace and dexterity forgotten as she ravished him with her slimy organ. She caught his tongue, binding it, he tried to wrest it free but she held him, the copper taste of her flooding his head. Tears welled in his eyes, and his member pulsed and jumped inside Kaisha's hot maw, the smooth texture of her inner cheeks squeezing around his glans as she drew back once more, her pace slow and cruel.

Dennis was overcome by her penetrating kiss, and raised his hand to her face, stroking her silky cheek, desperate for her to continue. She gripped his wrist and pinned his arm to the bed, her tongue roving ever more fervently, leaving him barely enough room to take shuddering breaths.

He felt as if his brain might liquefy and run out of his ears, the stimulation was too intense, overwhelming his senses, sending electric shocks through his nervous system. Kaisha bobbed her head more fervently, lubricated by her viscous saliva, the bawdy sounds of her chocking and slurping rising to his ears as Ursi continued her ravenous embrace.

He felt his orgasm welling inside him, digging his fingers into Ursi's fur, fists clenched as his hips started to rise from the mattress. She released him, her long tongue winding back between her lips, and barked at Kaisha.

Kaisha gripped the base of his shaft, cutting off his rising climax, and he groaned, falling back to the bed.

"Every time..." He complained.

Ursi grinned down at him, drinking in his pained expression.

"Not until I say, Dennis."

She rose from the bed, pulling him upright by the arm, and warbled something to Kaisha, who slid down to the end of the mattress and lay with her torso on the bed, knees on the floor, presenting herself to them. Ursi wrapped her arms around Dennis, hugging his back to her stomach, her cleavage parting around his head. She angled him towards Kaisha, whose tail flicked back and forth expectantly. Kaisha reached back, parting one of her plump, round cheeks with her fingers, exposing her pink sex as it drooled a steady stream of clear, stringy liquid that matted her thighs. Ursi leaned her head down to Dennis' ear, her voice quiet and seductive.

"She is ready for you, she can barely control herself. Fuck her for me."

Ursi urged him closer, inching his erection towards Kaisha's waiting entrance, the sheer heat of her loins radiating outwards and tingling his glans, still sore and tender from the ruthless blowjob. He heard Ursi wet her lips, her eyes locked on Kaisha's exposed vulva, glistening and twitching in anticipation. She was practically grinding against his back, he could feel her damp fur on his skin.

She gripped his shaft in her hand, directing it, and he bit his lip as Ursi slid the head up and down Kaisha's slick opening. The prone girl shuddered, her moan muffled by a pillow. Ursi found her vagina, pushing Dennis' glans inside, then releasing him from her furry hand as she ground her hips against him, pushing him further inside Kaisha. He felt her tight hole contract around him, gripping his cock and sucking it deeper. Ursi's arms were back around his chest, her heavy boobs putting weight on his shoulders as she leaned over his head to watch his member enter the squirming Borealan.

Ursi held him in her arms, rolling her hips against his back, dictating his pace. Was she using him as some kind of surrogate? When he tried to push deeper, she lowered an arm to his belly, slowing him, controlling his movements in her gentle, yet firm embrace.

"Go slow, tease her a little..."

Kaisha lay still, shaking gently as Dennis' hot, throbbing shaft scoured the slippery walls of her tunnel, her muscles undulating and squeezing, he could feel every twitch and gasp as it rippled up through his cock. She was submitting fully, lying on her belly, arms limp at her sides, her shapely ass raised in the air, attractive and inviting. He sunk a hand into her cheek, digging his fingers into the doughy fat, and she flexed, the muscle beneath rising to meet him. Was she submitting to him, or to Ursi? Her tail flicked back and forth, the soft tuft tickling his chest.

Ursi pushed him deeper, and he gasped, Kaisha flinching and contracting around him as he reached her depths, his glans meeting resistance. Ursi breathed heavily, watching intently as Kaisha's juices leaked around his cock, her grip around Dennis growing tighter. She pulled him back out, Kaisha buried her face in the pillow, her hips shaking as Dennis dragged his member out of her, her textured flesh gripping him like a glove.

Ursi pulled him all the way out, his cock bouncing in the air, throbbing as thick, clear strings of Kaisha's nectar linked it to her splayed, quivering labia. Ursi bit her lip, tracing Dennis' member from base to tip with her finger, scraping off a blob of the viscous liquid and making him jump as her spongy pad grazed the tip. She played with it, holding up her finger and watching the almost gelatinous glob drip slowly from her claw. It fell to the ground, and she turned her lurid attention back to Dennis, holding him a little tighter than was comfortable and forcing him back inside Kaisha's waiting hole.

She moved faster now, pushing Dennis' hips from behind so that they slapped against Kaisha's soft ass, each thrust punctuated by one of her low cries and an arching of her back. Dennis delved his fingers into the meat of her butt, clawing and kneading as he moved. She was as tight as she had been the first time he had encountered her, her pelvic floor muscles were like iron, her silken walls narrowing around his invading member and constricting, wrapping him in wet flesh.

Ursi brought a palm to his hot face, stroking his cheek and gazing at him with her blue eyes as she made him fuck Kaisha, watching his expressions and listening to his grunts. Even though he was on top of the writhing alien, he didn't feel in control, both parties were under Ursi's thumb, mere actors in a play she was putting on for her own amusement.

She reached out one of her large hands and caught Kaisha's wriggling tail, giving it a harsh tug that made the girl tremble around Dennis' buried member and loose a sharp gasp. She looked back over her shoulder at them, her expression somehow conveying both pain and obedient, compliant arousal. Her eyelids fluttered and she turned back, sinking her teeth into one of the feather pillows as Ursi rewarded her with another yank, Kaisha's thighs quaking as Ursi thrust him deeper. She increased the pace, her wide, heavy hips hitting him from behind and driving him inexorably faster, stronger, unconcerned with their gasps and cries, indifferent to their jerking bodies as she watched Dennis' member push in and out of Kaisha, her flowing emissions dangling from her soaking pubic mound and her hands gripping the bed sheets in desperation.

Ursi's breathing was strained, aroused almost beyond reason as she lowered her mouth to his ear, a rope of her warm saliva falling on his neck.

"Come inside her, all the way inside, I want to watch it pour out of her..."

She dragged her rough tongue across his skin, sending sparks of pleasure through his brain. Ursi slowed him a little, the thrusts now heavy and methodical, knocking him from behind and almost driving the air out of his lungs as Kaisha whined beneath him, his cock slamming her most intimate reaches with more force than he would be able to muster on his own. His hips were numb and his member was inflamed, throbbing almost painfully, the dull ache of impending climax washing up through his torso.

"Fill her belly," Ursi whispered obscenely, pausing to pinch his ear in her teeth. "Flood her..."

He lolled his head back into her fat breasts, like two weighty bags of sand as their downy fur tickled his cheeks. He looked up at her, leering over him, her eyes unfocused, lids heavy.

"Are you expecting a kiss, little one? Very well."

He opened his mouth to reply, but she rammed her thick tongue down his throat, his head upside down in relation to hers, gripping his face in her fluffy fingers, claws pricking his cheeks. At the same time she pulled Kaisha's tail again, and this time the girl's hands shot between her legs, rubbing her mound furiously as her juices dripped over her fingers and she wrung Dennis with her powerful, rippling contractions.

Beset at both ends by hot, wet, melting pleasure, Dennis succumbed, his cries silenced by Ursi's selfish kiss as her hot organ filled his mouth, writhing and exploring, filling his cheeks. He bucked and struggled, but Ursi gripped him in her arms, holding him like a vice as Kaisha pushed against him from the front, her muscles squeezing his member tightly inside her. Her orgasm milked him as he shot his copious load into her, the thick ropes hitting her depths with enough force to elicit low yelps of surprise and base, instinctual gratification.

Ursi released him, her long tongue returning to her mouth. Lost in a haze of orgasmic pleasure he almost fell, his knees giving out, but she propped him up with her hand, steadying him as he gave Kaisha the last of his emission. She tugged him back a little, and his receding member slipped from Kaisha's vagina, along with a glob of their mixed juices, an oozing soup that fell to the mattress as Ursi's eyes tracked it, her thighs quivering at the spectacle, swallowing the saliva that no doubt pooled in her mouth. It was a mess, and Ursi love it, he could feel the heat of her loins, the wetness between her legs, the subtle shivering in her muscles as she watched his come drip from Kaisha's ravaged, leaking pussy.

"That was...fun," Ursi muttered, stroking Dennis' head with her claws, his afterglow amplifying the sensation. Kaisha rolled onto her side, panting as her fingers still moved slowly in the fur between her thighs.

"Do not relax just yet though, we are just getting started."

He looked up at her, his eyes wide, and she met his gaze with a sultry smirk.

CHAPTER 7: DUTY

Dennis stood on one of the dining tables in the longhouse, and two dozen Borealans sat before him, some stared attentively, others muttered amongst themselves, perhaps wondering what all the fuss was about and why they had been called to this meeting. His hips were still sore from the night before, and Kaisha must be positively bedridden, but he did his best to appear commanding.

Ursi stood beside him on the ground, almost at eye level despite their height difference, her arms crossed, ready to translate for him.

She had assured him that as a now respected member of their pack, the aliens would listen to him and take his words seriously. Funnily enough, Dennis was in his element, he was a good public speaker and was accustomed to delivering speeches before juries and board rooms, his spider fur tie reflected rainbow colors in the firelight, a symbol that further cemented his authority.

"I'm sure you are all wondering why I assembled you here," he began, Ursi hissed and yowled, translating his English into the Borealan dialect. It occurred to him that he should learn the language himself soon, if it was even possible for human vocal cords to pronounce.

"As you all know, Earth has lower gravity than Borealis, to be exact, the gravity here is 77% of the Borealis standard. As well as needing to take your low-G medication that has been provided to you, we must talk about the implications of diet on your health."

He waited for Ursi to finish, and the Borealans looked at each other, some alarmed, perhaps fearing their food might be taken away. Dennis cleared his throat and continued.

"Because of the lower gravity, you are burning fewer calories. On Borealis you could eat until you were satisfied, but if you maintain the same dietary habits on Earth, a significant portion of those calories will be converted into fat. Over a long period of time, this fat will accumulate and make you unhealthy, weighing you down, sapping your stamina, and putting you at risk of various diseases. There are two ways to prevent this."

He raised his index finger.

"Exercise, if you wish to eat the same amount of food you did on Borealis, you must burn those calories through strenuous physical activity, consider hunting, chopping wood, helping to build more cabins."

He raised a second finger.

"Option two, eat less. Your body can only burn the calories that you supply it with, if your body has a calorie deficit, that means you burn more than you put in, you will lose weight. Over time your metabolism will adapt to your new diet."

Ursi gestured, translating, and some of the Borealans nodded, seeming to understand.

He took Ursi's hand and she helped him down off the table.

"How did I do?"

"I think they got the message."

"Good." He looked around the longhouse, now decorated with a few ornate tapestries depicting the Navarin, their ancestral home on Borealis, Earth and the Moon from space, the longhouse and the building of the village, the Borealans really did record everything this way.

"Do you think they'll do what I've told them?"

Ursi scratcher her chin with her claw, thinking as she watched the flames dance in the fire pits.

"Well, you did not order them to do anything, however you are higher ranked, and they do respect you. I think they will heed your warnings."

"And what about you?"

She grinned and pulled him into her chest, her ample breasts spilling through her gossamer clothing and enveloping his face. She ran her claws through his hair and scratched his scalp, chuckling as she felt his face redden.

"I will consider it."

They sat on the roof of the longhouse, Dennis was in Ursi's lap, her furry arms wrapped around him, holding him close to her body to keep him warm. The Republic flag fluttered nearby, blowing in the cold Siberian wind.

"Shouldn't take long for the new colonists to arrive, few more days maybe," Dennis said, surveying the growing colony. The rough ring of buildings stretched out around the longhouse, smoke from fires trailing in the breeze from the roof of every cabin. They were not uniform, each had a personal touch, each was a personal statement by its owner, different sizes, different shaped roofs, some were square, some round, some neither. There were no carvings like he had seen on Borealis, at least not yet, but perhaps more artisans would arrive with the next colony ship.

"We've done good here, Ursi," he stated, looking up at her. She looked down with her blue eyes, the same color as the clear sky above them.

"I agree, it could not have gone much better."

Their conversation was interrupted by a low flying vessel, a shuttle, with Russian Federation markings. No visit had been scheduled. It skimmed the settlement, its engine wake buffeting the flag. The ship hovered for a moment on its thrusters, then put down a short distance outside the village.

"Who is it?" Ursi asked, releasing her grip on Dennis as he stood, and began to make his way down the snow covered roof of the longhouse.

"I don't know, let's find out."

As they made their way across the field of snow, the ramp descended and a man exited the craft, he turned to them and waved, it was Petrov, without his guards this time.

"Minister," Dennis panted, jogging over to him, "what brings you here?"

Petrov reached out a gloved hand, and Dennis took it, then Ursi did the same, her fluffy paw comically large compared to his.

"Mister Carlisle, Queen Ursillik, good to see you again," he looked past them, his eyes widening at the sight of the settlement. "My, you have been busy! It didn't take you long at all to get started! Very impressive indeed."

"Would you care to tour the settlement?" Ursi asked, gesturing with her long arm.

"No, that's quite alright, thank you. I am here on important Kremlin business. All of the legal proceedings have concluded, and your republic has now been officially recognized by the Federation and international bodies."

Dennis eyed Ursi, she smiled down at him, seeming to understand what that meant.

"All there is left to do now is elect representatives to the Federal Council. Each federated entity may elect two representatives, whose job it is to advocate for their home territory, draft laws, and participate in votes and proceedings. Of course, knowledge of the Russian language will be useful, if you wish, I can arrange lessons. There are no term limits imposed by the Kremlin or any strict rules for who should be chosen, it is up to you to decide."

"I think we have some ideas," Dennis replied, nudging Ursi with his elbow.

"I had suspected as much," Petrov chuckled, burying his gloved hands in the pockets of his coat to stave off the cold. "Well, on behalf of the Kremlin and the ministry, welcome to the Russian Federation."

"I guess we'll contact you when we're ready," Dennis replied.

"Well I could have just called ahead, but I thought it would be proper to inform you in person," Petrov said, his breath forming crystals in the cold air.

"It is appreciated, Minister." Ursi rested her hand on Dennis' shoulder. "The Federation has done much for my people, we will not soon forget it."

"The Federation may call on you to serve in times of war, are you prepared for that eventuality, Queen Ursillik?" His tone was more serious now, his expression more grim. He had mentioned before that the Kremlin had a military interest in the Borealans, inspired by UNN victories on the front using Equatorial auxiliaries, and Dennis had expected this.

"We will defend our new home," Ursi answered confidently. Petrov smiled, turning back to his shuttle.

"I did not doubt that you would, now if you'll excuse me, I have more business to attend to. Give my regards to the new colonists when they arrive, and if you ever need anything, supplies, manpower, or just advice, you know how to reach me."

"Thank you Minister," Dennis waved to him as he mounted the shuttle ramp, and the craft lifted off, disappearing over the horizon as quickly as it had come. It left a patch of melted snow, from beneath which a few solitary, disheveled plants peeked.

"Spring will come soon," Dennis mused, watching the hardy flora as it swayed in the breeze, struggling to persist in the harsh environment, much like the Polars themselves. "I expect plants will grow all over the sod roofs, maybe we can plant some flowers."

"I would like that, Dennis." Ursi took his hand, and they walked through the snow back in the direction of the village.

1...5678910