Finger Fucking Good!

Story Info
It started innocently enough...
992 words
3.79
202.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fire
fire
7 Followers

It started innocently enough. We had been living in the neighborhood for about 6 months when we decided it was time to meet some of the neighbors. We started with the Smiths, who lived in the 2-story house across the street from ours. I approached Mrs. Smith early one Tuesday morning while she was out in the yard, pruning her bushes.

We chatted for a few minutes and I invited she and her husband over for dinner on Thursday night. I spent the next two days planning, cooking and wondering what kind of couple the Smiths really were.

At 7:30 our doorbell rang, and Jeff and Tina Smith came in with a bottle of wine. My husband poured drinks for everyone and we settled in the living room to chat before dinner. We seemed to have a lot in common – the air was charged with flirtatious energy. After an hour of cocktails, Tina asked if she could help me in the kitchen. I gladly accepted the help, hoping to get dinner under way as soon as possible. Once in the kitchen, Tina started talking openly to me about her and Jeff's sex life. Maybe she was just longing for a female friend to confide in. But she was being almost embarrassingly explicit with the details. She told me how proficient her husband was in pleasing her, and how they liked to fantasize about bringing another couple into their lovemaking.

When we went back into the living room, I couldn't look at Jeff in the eye. All of Tina's details had not only embarrassed me, but they had made my pussy wet. In the middle of one of my husband's famous stories, I caught Tina's eye – she was openly staring and smiling at me – in what I could only discern as a flirtatious manner. Suddenly, I knew exactly what type of couple the Smiths really were.

After a delicious meal, my husband Kurt and I went into the kitchen to prepare coffee and dessert. Busy with the ice cream, I made Kurt aware of my suspicions. I told him that I thought the Smiths might be interested in a different sort of dessert. Kurt was not only intrigued, but I could see by the sudden bulge in his pants, he was also excited. We went back into the living room to find the Smiths lounging on the sofa in an almost seductive position. Tina, being the most outspoken of the group cut right to the chase. "So, I think we all know what we're up to. Why don't we skip the small talk and get right down to business?" I set down the tray of ice cream, looked to Kurt, who nodded and smiled from across the room, and started unbuttoning my shirt. Slowly, I undressed, until I had only my panties on. I walked over to Tina, took her hand and helped her up. I then started to undress her, until she too was only in her panties. Tina sat back down on the sofa. I lowered myself onto her lap, straddling her with my legs. I could feel the wetness of my pussy soaking through my panties. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jeff start rubbing his cock. I knew that getting to know our neighbors was a good idea.

Tina and I started kissing each other. Our tits were rubbing up against each other. I was grinding my wet pussy on her thigh – the panties creating an almost unbearable friction. I turned my head to see my husband sitting in his chair, watching and stroking his cock. He loved to watch me "perform" for him – a fact that made me want to be even nastier for him.

After about 15 minutes of kissing and rubbing and touching, Jeff stood up and took me by the shoulders, and gently laid me down on the large ottoman. He spread my legs open wide and pulled my panties to the side. Tina knelt down beside him and together they looked approvingly at my dripping wet hole. I, on the other hand, was crazy with desire. If I didn't get something in my pussy, I was going to go insane. Tina went first. She slowly slid one finger to just inside my pussy.

My entire body shuddered with excitement. She plunged her finger deeper into my cunt, and I almost came on the spot. I started fucking her finger, moving my hips back and forth, trying to get that delicate little finger to fill me up. Jeff spread my legs further apart and started toying with my clit. Tina put another finger inside me, then another, then another until she had four fingers inside of my pussy, fucking me. Jeff decided to join the party and stuck two of his own fingers inside my cunt, which was now properly filled. I was riding their fingers, teetering on the verge of coming all over them. I threw my head back just in time to see my husband reach the same level of excitement – he too was on the verge of coming. He stood up and walked over to me, his wife, who was splayed out on the living room furniture with our neighbors fingers fucking my hot wet cunt, and came all over my tits and face. At the same time, I came, thrusting my cunt so far down on the Smiths' fingers, I could feel their wrists on my clit.

The four of us collapsed in a sweaty heap. After a few minutes of catching our breath, and enjoying the scent of sex in the air, the Smiths got up. Tina put her clothes back on and Jeff zipped up his pants. They thanked us and promised that very soon, they would invite us over to their house for "dinner and dessert".

I think it is the beginning of a very enjoyable neighborly relationship.

fire
fire
7 Followers