Finger Lickin' Good

Story Info
Two Postal workers get together for lunch.
1k words
4.11
56.4k
11
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a white male in my early 40’s living in the largest city in the Southeast United States, HOTLANTA. I work as a letter carrier for the United States Postal Service. It is the best job to have, since most of my co-workers are African-American. Most of the woman I work with are very nice looking and I am in heaven every day as I flirt with them all. Most of this flirting is very suggestive and I have taken advantage of it several times. Let me tell you of one incident.

As I came into work I checked the schedule and saw that I was working a route than ran close to a route that Gloria was working. Gloria and I have been flirting for sometime and she seemed as though that she was ready to actually act. Gloria is a very nice looking African-American woman about 5’6 with nice pecan colored skin, a nice set of 40C breasts and the typical black woman’s ass; nice big and round. Her mouth looked like it was made for sucking cock. I got excited just thinking about that mouth being around my hard cock.

As Gloria came into work, I said “Good Morning Sexy” and gave her a nice big smile and licked my lips.

Gloria smiled at me and said “Good Morning,” as she rubbed up against me.

“I noticed that we are working routes pretty close together today. Why don’t we get together for lunch?” I said.

“That would be fun.” She responded.

“We could meet over at that empty hotel and have lunch. I will bring some Kentucky Fried Chicken, OK?

“That would be great. I am looking for some finger lickin’.”

This hotel has been empty for some time, but it is still a nice place for letter carriers to stop and have lunch. The owner left a key available for the letter carrier to be able to go inside and sit down and have lunch and have a rest room available.

I had a hard time keeping my mind on work as I planned out my lunch date. I finished up in the office and got ready to go to the street and deliver the mail. Before I left I stopped by and double-checked with Gloria that all was set up for lunch. “ I can’t wait to do some finger lickin’ I told her as I squeezed her ass.

“I am looking forward to that,” she responded as she pressed back against my hand.

A couple of hours passed and it was time for lunch. I went and got the chicken and headed to the hotel. As I arrived I saw Gloria’s postal vehicle already there. I got out and went up to the vehicle and told Gloria “Chow’s on.”

We went into the hotel and sat down and started eating the chicken. I watched as Gloria licked her fingers. She was doing it in a very sexual manner. Slowly sliding her fingers into that fine mouth and slowly pulling them out. Sticking her tongue out and slowly licking up each finger and wrapping her tongue around them. My cock was getting hard just watching her. I reached over and took her other hand and began to lick and suck on her fingers, trying to match her every move. She reached over and took my hand and began to work her mouth on my fingers. I was in heaven and my cock was straining to get free.

I got up and stood in front of her and began to kiss her beautiful mouth. My tongue exploring deep into it. My hands were rubbing her shoulders and moving down to rub against her breasts through her shirt and bra. As we continued to kiss I began to unbutton her shirt and exposed her 40C breasts covered with a lacy white half bra. I could see her nipples were hard. I began to play with her breasts and nipples, keeping them hard.

She reached out and began to rub my cock through my pants. She began to unzip my pants and my cock sprung out at attention as it was freed from it confines. Gloria leaned back and gave the head of my cock and nice kiss. She began to kiss up and down my shaft as I just leaned back and enjoyed the feeling. She then took my cock in her mouth and began to suck on it, drawing it deep into her mouth as her tongue played along the shaft as she engulfed all my cock.

I looked down and saw her faced buried into my crotch as she sucked my cock deep. I was right; her mouth was made for sucking cock. She was enjoying herself and continued to play with my cock with her mouth. I was in heaven, here was an African-American woman sucking on my hard white cock. The contrast made me even harder. I grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. She took a breath and said, “Fuck my mouth with that white cock. Fill me up with your cum.”

I continued to slam my cock in and out of her mouth. Grabbing the back of her head and forcing my cock deep into her throat. She took it all. She began to play with my asshole, which just made me harder. My cock felt good in her mouth and I continued to fuck her mouth. As she continued to play with my asshole, I could feel my cum building up and getting to ready to shoot. I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock deep into her mouth and began to cum. I kept her head buried in my crotch as I filled her mouth with my cum. She sucked it all down.

I pulled my semi-hard cock out of her mouth. She continued to lick and suck on it gently. “I enjoyed that.” She said.

“So did I. But it is time to get back to work. Next time I will get a chance to return the favor and eat that sweet pussy of yours.” “I can’t wait for that.”

We cleaned up and went back to work. When we were back in the office, Gloria looked at me and licked her lips and smiled. I can’t wait to do our next lunch.