Finger on Sex Business Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex for information deal accepted.
3.4k words
4.61
6.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt arrived home from her initial discussion with the Vicar at the church Rita attended and found Rita asleep on her bed with Marty, also taking a nap, wrapped in a blanket beside her.

She went out quietly and found Rita's smart phone in the kitchen and returned to position herself with the camera to carefully framed the sleepers and took three exposures.

Britt smiled at the composition and quality of those images when she reviewed them on play-back. Pleased with that success she decided as soon as she returned to work she'd invest in a similar phone to keep in contact with Rita in the event of concerns or emergencies when alone and looking after Marty and to record his development photographically.

She went to her bedroom and began writing out a list of people she'd like to invite to the christening.

Later Britt heard Marty cooing and Rita talking to him softly and she went to them.

"Well here's your bonny baby looking a picture and obviously doing coping well in being almost completely weaned. How was the walk?"

"Fine."

"And?"

"I was on a mission... um, to arrange a surprise for you."

"Oh really; what is it."

"A surprise is a surprise and you'll find out soon."

"That's a disappointment, not a surprise."

"Please allow me to manipulate the situation so that you really do regard it as a complete surprise. Now let's put your mind into another direction. I want you to start telling me of your former professional occupation in detail, in fact in great detail."

"But why?"

"Later I'll reveal why when this little man has been put down for bye-byes. It's a discussion not for his young ears."

"Omigod you..."

"Hush about this till later sweetie."

"Britt, I'll just say this; I absolutely forbid you going in that direction."

"Please don't waste your breathe; you'll already know this is one you won't win. I've never been more determined about anything ever since I left my hometown into whatever lay before me."

"God Britt, I need a stiff brandy."

"Rubbish, think back and remember how you jumped the precipice into your chosen vocation and you'll conclude now that really it was no big deal, that it was just a readjustment of your mind into a new life, albeit a profound change for you."

"You are a smart-arse little devil; you have a mind of steel when you need it and somehow you can manage to brow-beat me of all hardened people."

"Well could that be you've become a softie and still don't know it yet"

"Christ, don't be so relentless. I submit and acknowledge you are the one with the balls."

"Naughty, naughty using that phrase Rita; our little man is listening. Undress him and I'll prepare the basin bath and you can watch, sipping your brandy."

For the next three evenings, Rita talked about 'being driven' into prostitution by unfortunate circumstances and the trials and tribulations she when through in the hope of aiming to drag herself 'from the pits of despair' and the disappointments at failure to find the right opportunities to exit from prostitution and into a new life that had sufficient promise of offering her a secure future with the opportunity to build wealth to fund a comfortable and independent retirement.

"Darling, this is interesting but stop overly emphasising the downsides. Nothing adverse you are saying will change my mind about becoming... um... associated with prostitution."

Rita resumed a little sullenly but soon began to relax and the details flowed.

Britt would stop the narration to probe for greater information, asking such things as why was it necessary to engage a procurer, couldn't Rita have worked harder to build greater wealth in order to leave the so-called profession sooner and what was so difficult about stepping up to exclusively service better paying and more respectable clients and what did it matter what other people thought of any prostitute's chosen career.

Britt also confronted the hapless narrator with questions she choked on when answering, such as how many times had she discovered her clients had a penis that was extremely uncomfortable or actually too big for her, what her attitude been to engaging in groupies or even taking on half of a football team unassisted and what were her attitudes to swallowing or taking it up the butt.

Whenever Rita became distressed, Britt would call for a tea break but would then expect Rita to resume where she'd left off, emphasising there was a need to know.

Rita insisted she always had been a middle-of-the-road prostitute and never engaged in foul and dangerous sexual activity and after a shaky introduction worked only in respectable establishments and eventually cut her ties to become self-employed.

"Ah, we have reached the point that interests me most," Britt had said gleefully.

Finally, when Rita felt she'd divulged everything she was asked, "How do you think I should gain experience and then operate on a great business model."

"There is no recommended way. In this country, the law on prostitution is a mess. A woman or man in most circumstances can operate legally as a prostitute but cannot legally employ or simply manage prostitutes and even a woman employed to change the linen on beds used by prostitutes can by prosecuted for being associated for reward in an illegal activity."

"Wow, it is a mess. It appears that one can only offer their pussy or dick for financial reward when under complete self-management to operate lawfully."

"My understanding is that's by and large the situation."

"By and large?"

"There are a few loopholes because of cloudy areas within the coverage of the law. Britt please understand you would be better off driving a train."

"But that requires education, training and progress through experience that I simply don't have and that's my problem. I've had a reason level of education at a lower level and a miniscule of business experience from working in a coffee shop. I'm in a bog and the only way out I can see for making good money is through prostitution. But to please you I intend to consult to find possible loopholes that I can exploit."

"I said there were few but realistically there are none otherwise we'd know about them."

"That's true but have the searchers resorted to alternative thinking to discover loopholes that until now have remained undiscovered?"

"That sounds like attempting to climb a slippery tree, Miss Egghead."

"Well for the moment it's all I have. Guys reckon I'm a good fuck and at present that's all I have."

Rita sighed and with authority said, "Guys will tell a girl anything they think she'd like to hear with the aim of getting what they want."

"Thanks for that disclosure Rita, but I've long been aware of that."

Later, sitting in front of TV but scarcely aware of the action on screen and what was being said, Britt felt disheartened. She hadn't expected life as a prostitute to be all beer and skittles, whatever that meant. She'd become aware that Rita the narrator had not been deliriously happy throughout her working life earning money on her back... um... or whatever. Rita had been frank relating the downsides and gave examples of some awful experiences but Britt believed she'd not been entirely upfront and avoided relating her worst experiences of being caught up in unfortunate happenings that had occurred away from the action in bed.

Even so, she'd warned, quite graphically, about drunken or drugged clients or mentally afflicted clients who for no apparent reason suddenly began to behave in a threatening manner and there were some who screamed violently and their eyes bulged. And there were the disease scares, revolting humiliation and...

Britt sighed knowing the decision was hers alone.

She decided to look for loopholes but had no idea where to start and who to consult. She settled down for a nap, and drifting off thought she should back off for a few days to try to think everything through with clarity, if that were possible. Her last thought was she should call on Leonie late next afternoon.

* * *

Britt arrived at the Hopkins' residence to find Mr Hopkins home alone. She'd only met him a couple of times and he smiled and said, "Hello Britt, I do believe you are getting that gorgeous body back already. How is that baby of yours?"

"He's doing fine thanks Mr Hopkins."

"Call me Ian and come in for coffee if you wish. My wife is out with a group of friends for an early evening concert and then dinner and Leonie is out with her boyfriend and won't return till late. If you don't wish to stay for a while, I'll understand."

"I'd love coffee thanks," she said, brushing past him to enter the house.

"Kitchen or living room Ian?"

"Living room, the coffee if already made. I'll fetch it in."

Ian arrived with two mugs of coffee and sat beside Britt. She'd expected him to sit opposite her but didn't mind; after all, it was his house.

"Are you still making milk Britt?"

She only just avoided spluttering coffee instead of taking the first sip.

"Wow you don't hold back."

He said no, it was not in his nature.

Britt diverted and asked, "What do you do for work, something pretty important I guess, judging by this home and your near new Jaguar?"

"I'm an investigating solicitor for a large law firm, which means I investigate our VIP clients and the circumstances surrounding the trouble they're in before one of our defence teams represents them in court."

He appeared to be waiting for Britt to say wow but she surprised him by saying, "Now I feel I know you a mite better I'll answer your leading question that possibly could be called your outrageous question. Strangely I'm rather taken by your naked impertinence because that suggests that you are anything but boring. Yes. I haven't quite ended lactating. Why do you ask?"

"Wow, talk about me being straight to the point, but you answered me frankly and I shall reply in kind. One night sometime after the birth of Leonie, I dropped in and found Thelma frustrated because the baby was off her feed. I boggled because both of Thelma's tits, oh pardon me, both of her nipples were dripping milk. At the time, I reckoned that was the sexiest sights I'd ever seem and Thelma scoffed and said obviously, I'd been without sex for too long."

In a flash, Britt realized Ian could be the break-through she needed; she had to encourage him otherwise her chance could be lost.

"Are you attempting to encourage me to show you my tits?"

He shot her a careful look and appeared satisfied Britt was serious and said, "Well a quick eye-full would be great. You appear to possess a great pair."

Britt slipped off her loose top and pulled up her soft bra and her still abnormally large breasts flopped forward.

"Oh, my goodness," he wheezed and as he dribbled slightly and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

Britt had read about men and their kinky ways sexually but had read nothing about guys almost getting themselves off at the sight of leaky nipples. She decided to string him along was the best tactic.

She ran her tongue over her top lip and was thrilled to see his eyes almost glaze.

She pulled off the nipple pads and showed him the underside.

"Christ, they're damp. You are still leaking."

"Yes, in the final stages hopefully."

"I guess that means you are ready to resume sexual relations?"

"I don't know much about that but I guess I've been thinking about sex a lot in recent weeks," she murmured, thinking she was such a slut.

"H-have you got anyone in mind?"

"Ian since I became pregnant I've lost all contract with randy males."

Now he was licking his top lip, making Britt think ooh it was so easy.

"Would you like to see if I can express a little milk."

For a moment, Britt thought Ian was going to jump her. But just as quickly he settled.

"Yes," he grunted.

"It mightn't be successful."

"Just try," he practically pleaded.

Britt became aware her body was preparing for her to do anything with him. Oh no, she gulped, thinking she must keep him dangling.

"Okay, providing you don't touch me this time."

He looked keen and asked was there to be a next time.

"That depends on how keen you are and how patient you are prepared to be."

"Are we talking pussy?"

"Well I am," she cooed. "You must understand it's been so long for me that I'll be tight, much like a virgin."

She thought oh no he'd think that was rubbish but he swallowed the bait, saying nothing but dabbing his forehead with his handkerchief.

She squeezed a nipple.

Nothing.

She was disappointed, thinking he'd decide she was a fraud.

Quickly she squeezed the other boob higher up and milked down to her nipple and knew that was successful because she saw his eyes widen and a lecherous smile gloated over his face. Men, sometimes they acted like little kids.

She folded her breasts into her bra and adjusted them, his eyes focused on her hand movements and she said she'd better go.

"No, please stay for a while," he pleaded.

"Okay, providing you don't attempt to fuck me; I feel too exposed here and it just wouldn't be right."

He said, "Of course, and I understand. I'll try hard not to pressure you."

Now she was the one who was gloating.

"Ian I bet you've had more different hot pussies than I've had hot dinners."

He appeared about to lie but saw she was on to him.

"Um, not recently," he said lamely.

Later when Britt stood and gathered the mugs to take to the kitchen, Ian excused himself for a minute and dashed off.

She had no intention of waiting while presumably he was off to the bathroom for a quick tugging session, but she'd not reached the front door when he reappeared offering her something and said, "Here take my standby-by smart phone. It's somewhat clunky compared with latest models but it's in working order but I don't have a spare charger. I'll call you soon to discuss a date."

"Thanks," Britt said, pulling his head down to kiss him goodbye. She had to keep her teeth clenched to stop the randy prick from pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Walking home, Britt wondered if Ian would call her and when.

She put the phone on the kitchen table and went over to Marty who was in his high-chair waving his arms at her and gurgling.

Rita came in and the women exchange greetings and Rita said, "Where did you get this phone; I'd planned to give you a modern one when you were about to commence job-hunting.

Britt replied manipulatively, "It's Leonie father's back-up phone on loan and will allow me to keep in contact with her as she doesn't always stay at home these days."

"Is Leonie terrified of becoming pregnant?"

"What? Oh, I have no idea; she's said nothing about that possibility but I understand that at least half of her sexual activity is with other females."

"Gawd, I don't need to know that," Rita said, and began talking pragmatically about household needs to add to the shopping list.

Britt didn't have to wait long for Ian Hopkins to be in contact. He called her at 9:00 that evening.

"Hi," Ian said cautiously. "I'm in my office with my door closed. Are you free to talk?"

"Yes, my landlady is two rooms away watching TV and my baby is sleep."

"My mind remains filled with that vision of your oozing milk from your right breast."

"Goodnight Ian, thanks for calling."

"No wait," he called, bringing a smile to Britt's face. "That was a supreme accolade to you with no intent to embarrass you or to make you think I'm pushing too fast."

"I accept that explanation."

"Oh wonderful," he said, sounding so relieved and that signalled to street-smart Britt that it was time to pounce."

"Do wish to try to suck for my milk and fill my pussy with your fat dick?"

"Absolutely Britt... ah what I meant to say that wasn't foremost in my mind."

"Then what was foremost in your mind."

"Britt, you have an extremely agile mind and I must admit that because of my fetish I feel under pressure and my response to your question just dropped from my mouth and um rather surprised me. I apologize and must say bugger, it's over between us before it really got started."

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Hell no."

"Very well Ian, I hear you and perhaps we should negotiate to find a way for us to get your fat thing up me, um regularly."

Ian sounded almost desperate as he cried, "I'll do anything for you Britt, you sweet young woman. Just say how much money you each time we do it."

She supressed her excitement, knowing she know had Ian by the balls. It was unlikely she'd ever grind him into such a vulnerable position again. She waited a full five seconds before she laid it on the line.

"I don't want your money. By the end of next week, I shall be fully ready to resume penetrative sex. I guess you know what that means should I've not used the correct words. That gives you several days to act for me professionally to shape my future."

Ian said in what she interpreted as in a co-conspiratorial tone, "Brief me now and providing what you ask isn't illegal I start on it tomorrow."

"Thanks, you are most kind. I need you to figure out how I could work into the business of prostitution to produce a major income flow by operating just inside the law as it stands at present."

Ian sighed and sounding disappointed said, "Britt I'm sorry but it just can't be done."

"Oh Ian, are you telling me that my juicy cunt is not to become available to you as often as once most day simply because you are unwilling to find the loophole that would allow me to prosper?"

He answered dully, "No such loophole exists. The ground has been thoroughly worked over hundreds of years until the authorities believe they have plugged the last existing loophole."

"Is that so? My dear Ian, don't some prostitutes escape conviction because of technicalities raised by smart-arse solicitors and most-learned barristers."

"Agreed but such successful cases are very few indeed and arise..."

"Please continue Ian."

He sighed and said because of grey areas in British Law."

"Oh, and what is the generic word for the reason such charges were dismissed."

"Loopholes. So, you're already sought legal advice?"

"Absolutely not, but I've sat in libraries for hours reading up on British law relating to prostitution and searching electronically for law reports on dismissals of charges against prostitutes," she lied.

"Omigod, you are serious about this and you sought me out to hit on me."

"Yes, I am serious about my proposed venture and no I didn't seek you out. I had no idea what you worked on until sitting with you over coffee and then I immediately knew I must use that new knowledge to my advantage."

Ian laughed as said he accepted that explanation.

"I recall my daughter telling her mother and me that your mind can emit streaks of brilliance and you wield it like a sword."

"Well a father can't always believe his daughter and he knows it," Britt said cheekily, allowing herself to momentarily lapse into an exaggerated street version of her native dialect.

"And that proves Leonie's comments about you," Ian chuckled. "I'll start on your quest tomorrow and how can I be sure you'll honour our arrangement?"

"I figure this could take months to research and to set up Ian and I will continue living with Rita Hawkins, the joint care-giver of my baby. If I were to renege you would know where to find me. Besides, if I succeed in moving forward into profitable business I'll always require a senior legal adviser on standby and at least for as long as you need me it can be you and eventually I'll be in the position to keep you on retainer, at mate's rates of course."

"Christ Britt, you would have made a great legal advocate. Mind you, it's not too late to study to qualify."

"We should end this for tonight Ian; you have started to become dreary. Try dreaming about me as you go to sleep."

12