Finger on Sex Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian roared in laughter as he withdrew and banged in with such a powerful thrust that if he hadn't had her in a powerful clasp, Britt may have been flung toward the ceiling.

"Fuck, are you attempting to kiss my ovaries with your fat balls," she shrieked in feigned fright and his laughter became more intense as his pounding accelerated.

She climaxed twice in quick succession and as his sweating intensified and eyes began to widen, she pushed herself upright and began riding him cowgirl, accelerating her return banging.

"I'm not wearing a condom."

Britt said smugly, "I'm not stupid. I've been back on the Pill for a month waiting hungrily for this occasion."

Ian gritted, "You're the babe sweetheart and ejaculated into her deeply and copiously.

Their hosts were a charming couple and yes, they dined in Oxford that evening as a foursome and although partner-swapping was mentioned and Jane the driver sounded keen, the other three were so intoxicated that the prospect of such a climax to the evening evaporated and both men fell asleep.

"Britt?"

"I best not Jane; this occasion is my first date with Ian and I'd hate to screw it."

They giggled away as they neared the farm.

More Coming

12