Finger Play

Story Info
A woman and man engage in adult play at a bar.
963 words
39.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola49
Lola49
26 Followers

The night started out monotonously, until I met a smooth talker name Darrell. He was cute and had it going on. He is a self made business man and is not a shamed to talk about his income.

I wasn't all that impressed because I was seeing a man just as well to do and not as boisterous as Darrell.

He asked me if I was single. So I told him I was seeing someone but we were not an exclusive couple, and I could see other people if I wanted. Darrell asked me out to a bar for our first meeting.

When I arrived I told him. "I will sit with you at a table, but not at the bar."

I walked over and found a booth to sit in.

"All right, so what are we drinking? He asked.

I responded with. "I have the taste for a Cum in a Hot Tub, please."

I decided to switch my usual choice of devil juice, because tonight I was feeling feisty. I was also determined to tease the hell out of Darrell.

He came on like a man who thought women could not resist what he thought was his charisma, and he was wrong. I would have no mercy on this victim.

Darrell bought the drinks over to the booth and sat down across from me.

"So, what are you drinking?" I asked.

"This here young lady is called a "Piece of Ass," Darrell informed me. "And if I play my cards right it's your ass I am gaming for tonight."

"I have never heard of a drink called Piece of Ass," I said.

"That's because it's a manly man drink. Those drinks you're sipping there remind me of my own semen and I'm not about to go there my lady," Said Darrell.

I sipped on my poison of choice leisurely as Darrell shot his back into his throat and ordered another round for the table.

He came around to my side of the booth, and placed his right hand on my thigh. I spread my legs apart as his fingers slowly massaged into my inner left thigh. I moaned a little as his fingers continued to move toward my crotch less panties. I knew of this teasing technique very well, and I have taunted many a men with my own brand of seduction and left them wanting more.

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to lure this fly into my web as I had Ronald. Whom I had through cyber sex which left him resting his head upon the breast of his virtual Angel, while his juices dried upon his stomach, that part was real. I have the cum shot, via web cam to prove it.

Yes, tonight I was feeling mischievous and wanted to make my cyber teasing, reality teasing. I was wet between my legs and invited Darrell to caress my pearl as I touched his hardness.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the padding of the booth. I moved his hand away from my moist pleasure spot and placed two of my own fingers deep inside of me.

I moved my lips close enough to his ear that they brushed his skin when I whispered in his ear.

"Shhh...listen can you hear it talking to you?" I asked.

I was moist and my vagina made squishy smacking sounds as I slide my fingers in and out of my wetness. I continued to knead his hardness through his pants. He shuddered when I placed my tongue into his ear.

He turned his face toward me and I felt his hot breath on my face. In his eyes I could see that he wanted me to finish him off, but I wasn't finished with Mr. Charisma yet.

He was at my mercy and I was feeling the buzz from my naughtily named cocktails. My pearl and pussy lips were on fire, because I had pleasured myself until my juices turned into a glaze of frothy cream. I took my fingers with the shiny frothed cum coating on them and smeared the saltiness onto my mouth. I used my tongue to lick the gooey cum off my lips.

I knew I had him, and he knew I had him too, and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it. So he just sat there and begged for me to finish him off. My fingers continued working over his bulge through the thin barrier of his trousers, while I fed his index and middle fingers into my swollen pink flower as I squeezed them with my velvet soft vise until my nectar flowed freely on his fingers.

I recall our tete-a-tete in the shadows of our booth. Darrell's face was all red and tensed with his eyes pleading; he wasn't so cocky now. I relaxed my body while enjoying his fingers until I fell into the void of a soft rippling climax. I hope no one heard the moaning; except Darrell.

The ultimate pop came when I removed his fingers from my pussy and I licked and sucked until every trace of my nectar from them. I heard his weak attempt to stifle the moan when the flesh pulsing in my grip released his juices to marinate his boxers and trousers.

I looked at Darrel slumped down beside me catching his breath and thought back to my first encounter with Ronald on the web. I had moved from a bout of teasing cyber sex with Ronald, to teasing Darrel in real life. It was all that I had imagined it would be, and I left that bar knowing I really could make a man bust his nut without his cock ever touching my sweet pearl pussy.

Lola49
Lola49
26 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Waiting Game When your girlfriend's away, what else is a guy to play?in Group Sex
Nicole In Our Bed A nervous wife has her first threesome.in Group Sex
The Beach Voyeur, Caught! Man jacking on beach, gets caught by three women.in Group Sex
Kiss My Ass While boyfriend sleeps, she gets with roommate.in Anal
Hot Sex with the Old Shuttle Driver I seduce and drain my old shuttle driver.in Mature
More Stories