Fingering My MIL Ch. 01

Story Info
The story of my MIL, my wife, and me.
1.2k words
4
190.5k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This event took place last spring when my wife and I took her mom, my MIL, on a trip to Virginia, specifically the Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown area. We are all history buffs and, living in California, we hadn't had an opportunity to visit these historic sites.

A little about my wife and my MIL: Liz, my wife, is in her 40's, absolutely gorgeous, 5'7, 145 pounds, long athletic legs, 38D tits, a total goddess. Her mom, Ellie, had been widowed a couple of years earlier. She's in her mid-60's, has a more willowy figure than my Liz, has long legs, medium boobs (I'd guess 34B), and is a real stunner, too. She's had a lot of "restorative" work on her eyes and face and could easily pass for 50. Both dress "young" and are always looking fabulous. Ethnically they are Italian, so both have dark hair and deep brown eyes that are dangerous to look into for more than a second or two. I am quite a bit older than Liz, so much so that I am actually closer in age to Ellie than to my wife.

When we arrived in Williamsburg, we drove to the well-known "inn" where I had made reservations for two rooms for both Friday and Saturday nights. We discovered, however, that someone had screwed up the reservation and that for Friday night only one room had been reserved for us. I talked to the manager about the foul-up, and he was very nice, giving us a discount on the charges for both nights and offering a "rollaway" bed for the Friday night room, which the manager upgraded to a suite with a separate sitting room and dressing area. Fortunately, the bed in that bedroom was a king, so I told the girls they could have the big bed and I'd take the rollway, which turned out to be more like a glorified cot.

We visited all of the fabulous locales in Historic Williamsburg and had a fine dinner at one of the local "taverns." When it got late, we took some wine back to the room, watched TV and read a bit, and then turned in for the night. Liz was on the right side of the bed, and Ellie was on the left. I was on the rollaway on Liz's side. Liz usually sleeps in the nude, but for tonight she wore one of my tee shirts that covered her like a short, loose skirt. Ellie had on a nightgown that showed off her legs and even her pointy little nipples. Of course, she had not planned on sleeping in the same room with me.

The cot I was on was about as uncomfortable as it could be, and I tossed and turned for a couple of hours. By their steady, soft breathing, I could tell both of the girls were fast asleep. When I returned from going to the bathroom, I decided to nudge Liz over a bit so I could get some rest on the big bed. She's not easy to awaken, but she finally moved over toward Ellie and let me slide in behind her.

With Liz's back toward me, I reached around her and rested my hand on one of her full tits. I noticed that the nipple immediately responded by hardening up. Hmmm, I thought, it would be very sexy if I could make love to Liz while Ellie was sleeping just two feet away! Over the next ten minutes or so, I wordlessly continued my caresses on Liz's boobs, and finally she silently slid her ass back toward me, which I took as a signal of good things to cum.

I pulled Liz's shirt up over her butt, slid my cock out of my boxers, and rubbed it against her ass. Liz raised her right leg slightly, offering me access to her tight pussy, which I was pleased to discover was very creamy and hot. I slid into her and began what Liz and I call "baby fucks," in which I insert just the head of my cock and push it slightly in and back out of her lips, again and again, without ever giving her the full shaft. This always drives her crazy, and usually when she can't take it any longer she'll scream out "Jam that big cock in me, deep!" Or something to that effect.

Of course, with her mom a foot away she couldn't yell, so I continued to "torture" Liz with the baby fucks. She finally pushed herself back against me hard, causing me to stuff her little cunt full of cock. Involuntarily, she let out a grunt, loud enough that I was afraid Ellie might awaken. Liz and I both stopped moving as we listened for any unusual sounds from Ellie. We heard nothing, but I noticed that Ellie was no longer breathing with the same rhythmic pattern as before. At that point, however, I had my cock in Liz and didn't care all that much about breathing patterns.

When Liz decided that Ellie was still asleep, she took charge of the fucking. I laid still and let her use me as her private dildo as she pushed her ass and cunt back against me again and again. When Liz cums her pussy squeezes amazingly tightly, sometimes even pushing me out of her. In this instance I felt the squeezing begin, and that knocked me past my limit. I breathed hard into the pillow as I presented her pussy with my gift of man-juice, and she tried hard not to whimper too loudly.

Now, once Liz has had a good orgasm, she passes out cold and is basically immoveable for the rest of the night. That night she rolled over me to leave the bed and go to the bathroom to clean herself up a bit. She normally wouldn't have done that, but I think she was concerned that the smell of our sex would be noticed by Ellie if she didn't "freshen up" before falling asleep.

To my surprise, when Liz returned to the bed, instead of crawling back over me to get between Ellie and me, she just elbowed me to my left as she slid in on my right, putting me between the two girls. Ellie was on her left side, facing away from me. I had often fantasized about what it would be like to be near Ellie like this, but those fantasies never included Liz lying next to me on the other side. But in no time, Liz began to purr softly, and I knew she was out for the rest of the night.

I could feel Ellie's warmth in the covers and could smell her light perfume. Even though I had just shot a nice load of cum into my beautiful wife, I was not impervious to the fact that my gorgeous MIL was right next to me wearing only a flimsy nightgown. Could I roll over in the bed and "accidentally" rub my arm or leg against her? Ellie had always been "flirty" with me, but a wrong move by me in this situation could be disastrous. On the other hand, when would I ever have another chance like this?