Fingering on the Subway

Story Info
A short ride allows for a sexy public display of affection.
1.9k words
4.32
125.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nice2U
Nice2U
10 Followers

"Are you ready for the surprise," I say and smile flirtatiously as we leave the theater.

"Yes, yes, I'm ready for God's sake," she replies, her eyes widening.

I decided the time is right to indulge in one of her fantasies. She has talked for weeks about wanting to do something sexy in public, a fantasy that has intrigued yet intimidated me. She mentioned an elevator, but I decided on another crowded venue. We had been trading hot e-mail messages all week and I promised her a surprise. We are both very horny and now it's time to deliver the surprise. We met after work, have just seen a play, and are leaving the theater.

"Good. I want you to go to the women's room, take off your panties, and meet me in the lobby." I state flatly.

She hesitates and stares at me not knowing if I am teasing or serious. Though it is barely perceptible, I notice that her breathing increases. Finally, she flashes a grin, as she realizes I am not kidding.

"Really - no joking! Go ahead now, let's not dawdle," I say and she slowly turns and heads to the women's room as I head to the lobby.

A few minutes later, I admire her clothes and her stunning figure as she crosses the lobby, her sexy legs, the plaid skirt and her waist swaying as she walks, her blouse and blazer highlighting her cleavage. As she gets closer, I smile devilishly and we look into each others eyes. She is blushing and quiet, so I know that she is turned-on and wondering what I have planned.

"Well, don't you look sexy," I announce, wrapping my arms around her waist, and pulling her close for a hug and kiss.

"Come on...time to head home," I say, taking her hand.

It is a cool summer evening and my apartment is a mile and a half away, but instead of our usual walk home, I suggest something else.

"Instead of strolling back, would you mind if we took the subway?"

After a pause, she replies that, "Hmm, sure, that would be okay with me." We look at each other and smile. Now, I am sure she is getting a sense of what I have planned.

"It'll probably be crowded, so we may have to squeeze in," I note.

"That's okay. We'll have to make do."

Strolling the street, I bring her hand to my lips and tenderly kiss the back of it. We enter the subway station and I purchase 2 tokens. After going through the turnstiles, I take her hand and we descend the stairs.

"Looks like we just missed a train," I say as we watch the flow of people walking up the stairs from the platform.

We get to the platform and wend our way through the crowd to get near the edge. I usually head to one of the ends of the platform to get a car that with fewer riders. For this trip, I want to be in a crowded car, so we wait in the middle of the platform. With the crowd growing behind us, I am certain that the subway will be very full. I squeeze her hand, look into her eyes and smile.

"I don't believe this," she says shaking her head and giggling devilishly. She shifts so that her blazer opens and I can see her erect nipples through her blouse and bra.

"Believe it," I say as I brush her hair back from her face and move in close to kiss her neck.

"Are you ready?" I whisper into her ear. She nods.

"God, I can't wait to put my fingers inside you," I whisper, breathing heavily into her neck and ear.

She lets out a little moan, backs away, and says quietly, "God, I'm going to have to find a place to sit down."

"You okay? Having second thoughts about this?" I ask.

"I'm okay, nervous...very excited too, but nervous."

"Take a deep breath and relax, we'll be okay," I say reassuringly. I pull her close as I hear the distant rumblings of a train approaching.

The train arrives at the station with its breaks squealing. The car directly in front of us is packed. The doors open and once the rush of people exits, we enter. We push our way to the other side of the car and are packed in body-to-body. She faces me, but is pushed just to my right. Amazingly, most of the people crowded nearby have their backs to us. The doors open and close 2 or 3 times before they finally shut for the ride.

We look deep into each other's eyes. It's a short ride, so we have to get down to business quickly. As the train lurches forward, my hand quickly travels up under her dress, caressing her soft inner thigh. I try not to elbow any one as she spreads her legs and my hand moves up and in between her legs. I rub my fingers slowly over her slit. Her lips are swollen, warm, and wet. I place my index and middle fingers between her lips and press them slowly and firmly up inside her.

She stifles a gasp, rolls her head back, and closes her eyes as my fingers slide in. When my fingers are fully engulfed inside her, I rest my thumb on her clit.

I look around and through the sea of heads and arms see a seated woman looking at me. I'm not sure if the stranger senses anything, but I hold her gaze as I start thrusting my fingers in and out of my girlfriend, my thumb rubbing her clit in little circles. The stranger quickly looks down to her magazine. I can hear a faint sloshing sound, but continue thrusting my fingers since nobody seems to notice. As I continue fingering, her chest starts heaving, her jaw clenches, and her body tenses up.

"Shhhhh," I whisper as she leans into me and wiggles her pelvis up and down with the thrusts of my fingers. I bring my other hand to her side and try to work it around to caress her bottom, but others are too close and I cannot move.

The loud, unintelligible announcement comes on that we are nearing the next train stop. My fingers work faster, thrusting quick and hard. I see the signs that she's starting to orgasm. She reaches up, her hands clench my arms, and her face scrunches. I plunge my fingers deep inside, hold them there, and twist my wrist, while my thumb continues to circle her clit. I can feel her muscles clench. She shivers, presses her pelvis onto my hand, and lets out a stifled moan as the train slows down.

The train lurches to a stop and the doors open. I slip my fingers out of her and make a fist with my soaked hand. We look into each others eyes.

"This is our stop," I say as we try to compose ourselves. She's still tense and excited from the orgasm, but she manages a forced smile. I slip a hand around her waist and help her off the train with the 10 or so others who are exiting the train car.

"We've got to get home," I say. I was so focused on her that I didn't realize that I had hardened while on the train. As I started to walk, my erection presses against the zipper of my slacks. I slip off my sport coat and hold it in front of me to hide the tell-tale sign of my excitement. We both giggle at this unexpected predicament.

As we head for the exit, I dry my hand on my handkerchief. We run up the stairs, out of the station, and walk briskly to my apartment, which is about a half-a-block away. We run up the stairs to my door. I fumble with the keys for what seems like an eternity.

"Will you open that damn door," she exclaims as she reaches down between my legs and starts stroking my cock through my pants.

"I'm trying, I'm trying! This fucking lock. And your hand isn't helping things," I shoot back as we both laugh at my ineptitude.

Finally, the lock gives way, the door opens, and we step inside. I close the door and latch it. I turn around and she jumps onto me, her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist. As we kiss deeply, I put my hands onto her bare bottom and carry her to the kitchen table.

I flip the back of her skirt up and set her down on the table. I quickly unbuckle and unzip my slacks. They fall to my ankles as she kicks off her high heels. I notice the wet spot of pre-cum has soaked through my briefs as I slip them down to my thighs. My fully-erect cock points up to the ceiling.

As she lays back onto the table, I reach under her legs, grab her waist, and pull her toward me so that her bottom is just off the edge of the table. I take her ankles and raise her legs. I move my hips so that my hard shaft slides up and down over her wet slit.

"Don't tease. I want you in me now," she says as she reaches down, grabs my hard-on, and aims the swollen head into her hole. I spread her legs wide and step in closer to her so that my member fully penetrates her soft, tight pussy. She brings her feet up and rests them on my shoulders. I lean forward and start thrusting. I quickly pick up the pace so that I'm thrusting quick and hard, our thighs slapping with the thrusts, our breathing hot and heavy.

She closes her eyes and she mixes in an occasional "Oh fuck..." with her moans. I work my cock in and out of her with a fast, steady rhythm. I reach out and rub her breasts. She unbuttons her blouse and works it off her shoulder and down her arm. I slip the bra strap and cup down to expose her breast. She puts a hand between her legs and rubs her clit. I lick my thumb and finger and roll one of her tits between them.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" Her body tenses, her head rolls back, her hands and toes clench, and she moans. I continue to fuck right through her orgasm. Just as she begins to relax, I let out a moan, press my cock inside her, and in 7 or 8 spasms shoot a copious load of warm cum deep inside her.

Our sexual energy spent, she lowers her legs to my side and wraps them around me. I lean in and we kiss deeply as my cock deflates and slowly slips out of her.

"Oh my God. That was fucking awesome," she exclaims between kisses, smiling and looking into my eyes. I help her sit up, lean into her, and we rub our noses together..

"You were fantastic sweetheart. Did that scratch your public place itch? I'll bet a train ride will never seem the same," I reply.

"Oh my God, I think I'm ruined! Every time I see or hear the subway, I'm gonna get wet," she says and we both burst out laughing.

She slides off the table and heads to the bathroom. I wipe the table and the droplets on the floor then head to the bathroom. I slip off my clothes, toss them on top of hers, and join her in the shower.

Nice2U
Nice2U
10 Followers