Finishing Ch. 02

Story Info
I was sober the next time.
1.7k words
4.47
34.5k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after the party night drunk sex episode, where I first ate my cum out of my wife's pussy, we didn't really speak much about anything at all. There was no morning follow-up blowjob, or any of that fake 'I still got the urge' bullshit in the morning. We were both tired, and hung over. We slept late, we loafed in the morning, all drag-assed, and then in the afternoon pretended like we were getting things done. But we kind of avoided each other, doing nothing separately, so as to avoid talking and pretending it didn't happen.

I don't know about her; in the past she sometimes claims that she doesn't remember what she does in bed when she's really drunk. She remembers every conversation she has with her girlfriends, though, so I think she hides behind the 'I don't remember' story. She's just afraid to admit it, embarrassed that she's such a loose lush.

Me, I remembered. I carried it around with me all that day, and for about a week after. I waffled back and forth, trying to convince myself that I wasn't gay if I eat my own cum, that it's okay to like it, telling myself it's sexy, it's wild, it's wanton. When it got the better of me, I'd pretend I was just satisfying her; that I went with the moment, had no choice. Then at quiet moments of truth I'd admit that I liked it, really liked it, sucking out that sloppy fucking mess from her cunt, making her cum with my tongue, slobbering up my own semen.

And at some time or another in those few minutes, all those things were true. I did it because she sat on my face, I went with it, it was hot and wild, and in the end, I loved it. After a week I started wondering if it would ever happen again.

Our sex life returned to normal, every couple of days, a good screwing, hot and healthy and vigorous. We got back into our routine, working, coming home, chatting about the day, some TV, maybe some sex. I started resigning myself to the idea that it was a one-time thing.

A couple of weeks later she went out with her friends; it was someone's birthday, I forget who. It was a Friday night, and I'd kind of been hoping for some sex that night, but she texted me at work to say she'd be home later, to not wait up. Said she'd be home around eleven.

I figured I could wait till eleven, and watched some TV, so I was still awake when the cell phone announced another text. It was poorly spelled and written, like a drunk would write, saying they were still out, sorry, she'd be home later. I figured I might go to bed, but then thought, hey, if she's drunk, maybe she'll come home horny and wild. Well, once the thought formed, it wouldn't leave. I tried to resist it, knowing that if it didn't happen I'd have built myself up for a letdown, but it just nagged at me, and I finally figured what the hell, if she's too drunk I'll just go jerk off with some porn in the den.

Around two I got another text, saying she was on her way, not driving, would be dropped off. Again, mis-spelled words and poor thumb controls. Immediately another one came in. "hpnrt" it said. What the fuck was that?

When she arrived, stumbling in the door, trying and failing to be quiet, I found out it was 'horny'. I was in the den, watching TV, and when she heard it she stopped trying to be quiet.

"You're still awake," she slurred.

"And you're hammered," I chuckled.

"Fuck me, she said.

I got up from the couch, turned off the TV. "You got it," I said, and guided her to the bedroom. She stumbled a little, but groped my ass and tried to grab my crotch, but couldn't manage it in her condition. As we got in the bedroom she stood still and undid her pants.

"I need you to fuck me," she blurted sloppily. She pulled them down, with her panties. She was breathing heavy. "Fuck my pussy," she pushed her pants down to mid-thigh, and then struggled. "I want you in me, in my, my ... my cunt," she managed. I knelt in front of her, and she put a hand on my head to steady herself as I removed her shoes, and pulled her pants off her. As her second foot slipped free I raised my head, and was staring at her pussy, neatly trimmed as always. I could smell her arousal. I shoved my face into her, my tongue reaching out to taste, to tease. Her moisture rushed out to meet me, her lips already swollen, her clit beginning to peek out, hard and anxious. I pressed into her as she moaned, and her hand, no longer steadying herself, pulled my head in hard.

"Oh, fuck that's good, lick my cunt, baby, get your fucking tongue inside me, oh, yeah, fucking lick me up, taste how hot I am," she rambled drunkenly. She was overwhelmed by desire, and began humping, fucking my face, hard. "Fuck, see how fucking horny I am, you fuck, eat me, eat my fucking horny cunt!" She was starting to hurt me, but I was so aroused by her, my cock was like a steel rod. Her pussy was gushing onto my tongue, coating my face. Then suddenly she pushed me back. She grabbed my hair, turned my face up to hers.

"I need your cock, now," she gasped. She was on fire, her eyes burned into mine, intense, almost hostile. She staggered a little, pushed me backwards on the rug. I fell, lay on my back, my cock slapping my belly as I fell. "I want that cock, I want it in my cunt, fucking my hot cunt," she muttered, straddling me, unsteady, then lowering herself, naked only from the waist down. She missed, and I had to help her find it, but when her pussy finally hit my cockhead the lips opened and I slipped straight in as her legs gave out.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out, "fuck, I needed that, oh, fuck my cunt loves your cock." She didn't move, just sat on me, buried to the hilt, and swayed. I knew she was in no shape to do the work, so I sat up, still inside her, and eased her onto her back. She closed her eyes as I began fucking; then she struggled them open. "Spinning," she muttered.

I was pretty sure she would never cum, and I suspected she might pass out before I finished, but I didn't care, I was going to fuck her like I'd been thinking about all night. I started with long, full strokes, up on my knees. I pulled her legs up and out, spreading her wide, so I could watch her pussy taking my cock, seeing the full lips gripping as I pulled back, pulled inside her as I drove back in. I started pushing harder, still full strokes, and she grunted each time I smashed my pelvis to hers. Her pussy was wet with excitement, and I felt it leaking out, soaking my balls. It was smooth, and tight, and I started pounding her faster, still hard. I don't think I ever fucked her that hard. I thought I might hurt her, bruise her pussy, and didn't care. She moaned and panted, unable to speak now, her eyes open, but unfocused, and a little glazed.

I was slamming her, obsessed with fucking, and my body surrendered to its passion. I fucked her like a wild man, furiously pounding, driving my cock deeper, harder, and I felt my cum boiling up in my balls. My desire took me, and as my climax began I heard myself growling, driving all the way in as my cock exploded, blasting her with cum. Jet after jet shot into her; it was a giant load, built up over days, poised from hours of excitement, and I was grunting with each thrust, fucking her through my orgasm, filling her juicy fuck hole with my hot load.

When I finished, I looked at her. She was still awake, but not really there. She was humming slightly, breathing hard. I looked at her cunt as my cock slipped out, and saw my cum pooling at her open hole. I never hesitated. I pushed her thighs up, lifting her hips, and before I knew it my face was between her legs, and I was licking the fat drip spilling out of her. I started from her asshole, catching it on my tongue, swiping up, and swallowed my catch. I felt it, slimy and salty, sliding down my throat as I opened my mouth, tongue out, and pressed it to her sloppy cunt. My tongue was immersed in hot cum, and I sucked, hard, and the hot fluid filled my mouth. I was frantic, out of control, overwhelmed by the nasty, filthy desire to suck my cum from her fucked cunt.

I swallowed, drank really, there was so much. I was pushing my face into her, mashing it into her wet crotch, smearing my face in her mess, slurping and sucking the slightly bitter, salty cum, and my dick got rock hard again. The excitement possessed me; the awful desire, such a forbidden and taboo act, and I surrendered to it, embraced it, owned it. When I had sucked her clean I lifted my face from her, but she was asleep, passed out. My cock was rock hard, and I began jerking off.

I lowered her legs, already close to cumming again, despite having just shot a huge load. I was so excited I couldn't hold it back. My hand stroked my cock, still slick with her fluids and my cum. I scurried up to her head and pointed my cock at her face, and exploded, launching blast after blast onto her beautiful, unconscious face. She never stirred.

I sat back on my knees, panting, catching my breath. What had happened to me? I lay down next to her, and as I drifted to sleep, I thought, what had I become? I'd never had fantasies about eating creampies, although my tastes tend to run to the slightly kinky, I admit. But now I had done it sober, without drinking to blame. And I had liked it. A lot.

And I wanted to do it again.