Finishing Each Other's Sentences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went on. And on. And on. For over an hour David laid outside his bedroom door secretly recording his wife get fucked thoroughly by an unknown mysterious cock - and she loved every second of it. He heard multiple position changes: doggystyle, cowgirl, standing sex, bent over from behind. Multiple blowjobs in between switching, multiple pussy eatings. And most of all multiple orgasms; Marissa alone sounded like she had 3 at least. The mystery man had 2.

Finally they decided to stop.

"God baby, that was sooo good. Your cock takes me to new places everytime we fuck. I wish we could do it more often, and for longer but my husband will be home soon. It's time for you to go."

"'C'mon baby, I only got to cum twice. Let me have that asshole and I bet I can make a third real quick."

David heard her giggle. "You wish pervert. Not my fault you have such staying power." They started making out loudly. "Now you get that cock under wraps and be on your way. Every minute you waste is another day I'll make you wait to come over again."

"Fuck boss you are a hard ass."

"Hey now, my ass is perfectly soft and squishy. You seem to enjoy grabbing it." More giggling.

"Fuck yeah baby I just wanna grab it some more."

"Enough for tonight. Now c'mon I have a husband who is gonna be home anytime now!"

With that David snapped to his senses and realized he needed to go quickly. He had been so absorbed listening to them fuck that he almost didn't make it out in time. Narrowly though he was able to slip out the back door without either noticing.

David turned on his car when he got back and checked the time. "It's damn near eight" he muttered. "They fucked for like an hour-and-a-half. Christ." David sat in his car and thought about what had just happened. He had just listened to - no not just listened to but recorded his wife fucking another man for 90 minutes. What the fuck was wrong with him. Not only that, but he wasn't even really mad or sad. He was extremely aroused though. The whole time he had waited outside he had pictured his wife, imagining what was happening in that room. By the end of it his erection was so hard it hurt as it strained against his pants. He needed release.

Reluctantly David took his cock out and looked around. No-one could see him from here, trees blocked their view. He started stroking his cock, trying to picture some of his favourite pornstars and their scenes. But his mind kept drifting back to his wife on her back getting plowed. He tried to fight it but he couldn't. He could only picture her. Her riding his cock, playing with her tits as she did so. Her on her knees sucking him off, fingering her own wet pussy. Her on her back as he ate her pussy, wrapping her legs around his head and tussling his hair. Her on her back as he shot a massive load of hot cum all over her face and tits, using her finger to scoop it up and eat it all.

It was so damn humiliating - but it made him so horny so he kept at it. "Fuck it" he eventually decided "let's go all the way." He pulled out his phone and brought up the recording and played it back. He jumped around for the particularly intense sections, listening to them as he pictured the scene - much like he did in the hallway. This time though he had his cock out, stroking it. This time, it was for his pleasure - not theirs.

A few minutes later, after some grunting and groaning David came. Oh boy, did he cum. The load of cum splattered over his hand, pants, steering wheel and even some on the inside of the windshield. He hadn't cum that hard in months. His faced burned red from embarrassment. He had just jerked off alone in his car parked at a playground a block from home. Not only that, but he did it to real audio of his wife cheating on him, which resulted in his most copious orgasm in months. "Really, what the fuck is wrong with me" he thought to himself over and over as cleaned himself and his car up. "I just recorded my wife cheating on me and instead of barging in and demanding an answer I jerk off in my car alone to it. Imagine what she would think."

Imagine what Marissa would think indeed.

12