Finishing School - Ann Low - Below Stairs

Story Info
She gives her 10 lashes each and make her squeal.
2.6k words
4.16
19.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Welcome back to Calder House, the place Ladies are finished and below stair girls are whipped into service.

The staff are also dealt with harshly should they step out of line by Mr. and Mrs. Broadwood who ruled the staff as well as the inmates with the strap.

The only difference was the staff were whipped in private for any indiscreet actions, private being the disciplined one of the couple and the other holding them down.

Mrs. Broadwood dealt with the men and Mr. Broadwood the ladies.

Mr. and Mrs. Good, he taught manners and she was matron.

Mr. and Mrs. Styles, he taught posture and she was the house secretary.

Mr. and Mrs. Ellis, he the Physical Education and she was cook.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones, he was Mrs Broadwood's deputy, taught deportment and she was in the laundry.

Mr and Mrs. Harris, he was the groundsman and she was assistant cook.

The below stairs girls had to wait on the Ladies and be at their beck and call whenever needed as well as doing their household chores.

Ann Low 7 had caught the eye of plenty at Calder House.

The jealousy from the "Ladies" for her striking beautiful looks.

The silkiness of her bottom when laid over Cooks scullery table ready for the strap.

The way her tits held up her sack dress by Mr. Broadwood.

Her body shape when bathing, as perfect as could, be from her piers below stairs.

The graceful demeanour she shows when cleaning the house for all the staff.

Probably all of them would enjoy her naked over their knee or latched on to the end of their cocks or pussy's.

********

Ann Low was cleaning the room of her allocated rota "Lady", Julie Birch.

Julie could not take her eyes off her.

"Girl!"

"Yes Ma-am."

"Come here at once."

Another spanking Ann thought. She stood by the chair Miss was sitting in.

Miss pulled her fingers through the girls locks and stroked her cheeks.

She rubbed both her hands on the outside of her dress and pinched her nipples.

"Put your hand down my Knickers girl and finger me."

Ann pulled up the skirt of Miss and slid her hand down her skirt, she looked puzzled, "Fingered Miss?"

"Like this." Julie reached under the girls dress, "Why no knickers girl."

"Not sure Miss, never been given any, or bra or vest Miss."

"Now, do as I do."

Julie opened her legs wide, Ann opened hers half a stride.

Julie rubbed over the girls lips nipping her hood. Again Ann did the same.

Julie stopped, stood up and stripped naked, for her own benefit but Ann not wanting to displease removed her dress too.

Julie led her to the bedroom and laid her down, spread her legs and feasted on the virgins juices.

Now, this was the gamble, Julie laid down next to Ann.

Ann shuffled half way down the bed and reciprocated and Julie cum.

Julie pulled her up, laid her head on the pillow and arranged her hair as her deep blue eyes gazed up at her, maybe dazed.

Julie worked her way down the girls body licking and her tits then biting her nipples.

The girls back arched and she purred.

"Keep laid down my little playmate and let us please each other.

Julie took the "69" position, they played for almost an hour and before Ann had to go Jayne put the girl on her side as Julie did the same and they locked pussy's.

They rubbed and bucked and cum and cum.

"Now my little plaything get your dress on, I don't want your bottom marking, I want you pure for tomorrow.

Tell me girl, have you enjoyed cleaning for me today?"

"Oh my Miss, like the best day of my life, ever."

Julie smiles, "Then I will plan something very, very special for you."

Ann scooted away and just got to the scullery steps and realised she had forgotten her cleaning tray.

She ran back up the stairs as she walked on the corridor she hear a belt on skin, she stood outside the door, she heard Mr. Ellis, "I will also be up and giving you a bedtime strapping my girl, nobody missed one of my classes without permission.

Ann stood a little longer and could just see through the crack of the door as the belt swung and cracked, swung and cracked as Julie screamed and screamed. "Turn over girl, I will also whip your tits so you do not sleep well and will be down early for class tomorrow."

Ann's hand went under her dress and she poked herself and nipped her newly found clit. She saw Sir give her 10 lashed on each tit and nipple, Oh goodness she thought, I'll be late.

*********

Cook cleared a place at the end of the scullery table just as Anne came in, "Bring the strap Low."

Cook banged an empty pan with her spoon, "Gather round girls, a reminder to you all what happens if you are late for duty, whoever you may be.

Low brought the strap and handed it to cook, she raised her dress and began to bend over.

"Stop, lets have the dress off and hand on your head."

Low was somewhat shocked, what would cook and the girls see.

"Just as I thought," she grabbed both of her tits, look at the bites round her nipples from that Harlot, Julie Birch.

The girls looked with amazement as cook let her tits go, slapping each one hard twice.

"Lay on your back on the table." Low hesitated and the belt left a huge wheel on her back. She quickly laid down, how humiliating.

Cook parted her legs with her wooden spoon, "Look at the stains down her legs and have a smell."

All the girls smelt the sweet smell of love juices.

"Now, don't be shocked", cook opened her lips with the spoon, "Look at the bite marks on this sluts lips and hood." She gave her lips 5 hard slaps with her spoon,

"Hurts doesn't it, well here are 5 more, harder, now on your front."

Cook gave her 30 of the hardest belts she had ever given across a young girls bottom.

"Now as her friends we need to beat her ever time you pass her to beat out this girl on girl disease she has.

Smith, get a carrot from the pantry."

Cook stood her up and laid her over the thin fish skinning and boning table and laid her strap over her back.

"Pass the carrot, open your legs wide girl, we need to show you how good a man's cock can be." she gently pushed the carrot up the poor girls slit, bit by bit so only the green fern showed, it looked like a tail. "Its harsh but we must cure her. Now if you all don't give her 10 lashes each and make her squeal, you will get what she just got.

Smith passed first and landed 3, 1 behind her knees, 1 across each scarred cheek and one across her back, each one bringing a squeal.

**********

The day after Low was cleaning the office and Mr. Broadwood came in.

"Ah the servant slut."

Low, lowered her head, "Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

"Are you being treated girl?"

"Yes Sir, cook is helping me."

"Let me see the tell tale marks."

Low removed her dress and put a hand under each tit and raised them up.

"What am I looking for Girl?" he knew of course but wanted the girl to tell him.

Her head lowered as she mumbled, "She bit my nipples Sir."

Mr. B stood back and unbuckled his belt and whipped both tits.

"Speak up Girl."

"She bit my nipples Sir."

You know its my duty to try and help whip the illness from you, don't you girl?"

Her eyes filled, "Yes Sir and thank you Sir."

There is another way though."

"There is Sir?"

"Yes, its been found swallowing a man's cum daily is more than a cure over 10 - 14 days."

"It is Sir?"

"Yes, kneel down, have you seen a man's cock before?"

"No Sir, never in my life."

"Nothing to fear, get mine out of my pants and leave it to me."

She obliged and needed both hands to hold it.

Mrs. Broadwood came into the room, "Do you need a my help my dear?"

"Yes thank you, I have just explained how a man's cum 10-14 times can help cure her loving a woman."

Mrs. B helped guide her husbands cock into the young girls mouth, the girth only just fit in her small mouth. Mrs B. moved her head backwards and forwards and forced the odd gag, which pleased her. She massaged her husbands balls and the shaft which would not go in the girls mouth, she saw Mr. B. arching his back.

"Be ready girl, do not try to swallow too much at time," Mrs. B. stroked her hair as her husband emptied his balls into her mouth.

Mr B. stood back.

"Lick Mr. Broadwood clean Low do not waste a drop."

She was still swallowing as she licked the end of his dick.

Mrs. Broadwood said it was OK for her husband to go, she would finish the girl off. as he left Mrs. B. slapped the girls tits hard, slut, stand up and touch your toes, cook said we need to beat this illness out of you.

She was beaten with the office belt all over her bottom and back until she fell over.

"Now finish your cleaning."

**********

Low did not feel well and was sent to Matron.

"What appears to be the problem Low?"

"Well Ma-am, you know the problem I had last week whilst on my rota cleaning one of the Ladies rooms?"

"I think everyone knows that in here Low, strip."

"Strip Ma-am?"

"10 extra."

Low Slipped of her sandals and pulled her dress over her head.

Although she was bruised and striped, Matron thought how gorgeous she was.

I have you naked for 2 reasons, examine you because its my job, and spank you + stripe you as hard as I can for what you have done, because I can."

Low broke down in tears, then sobs, then she was crying out of control.

Matron patted her knee, Low went to go over, "No, on my knee Low."

Low cried even more and Matron hugged and stroked her.

When she calmed Matron kept her on her knee but pulled her off her shoulder, "Ok Low, I will remain silent, talk to me tell me anything and everything,"

"Well Ma-am, I lived with my mom and father, we had no family at all anywhere near us. My school was strict Catholic and beatings were common place, but private.

Apart from me naked and the girls I bathe with, but I rarely look at their bodies as I'm too shy I was cared for by the Lady I was with.

I had never ever seen a boy or man's willie till I come here and now only Mr. Blackwood's every day for 2 weeks as he helps cure me.

What I am trying to say is, I did not know it was wrong what I did and even though you might whip me for this, at the time, I loved it. That's it Ma-am"

Matron hugged her again and again Low sobbed.

"Come on now jump up on the bed let me see how your doing, lay on your front first."

Matron spread her bottom cheeks to check for any rashes, looked down the backs of her legs, just strap line, her bottom cheeks, strap and cane marks, back was again a myriad of whip, cane and belt lines, but all healing well.

"Who punished you last and when?"

"Last night a bedroom spanking from Mrs. Broadwood, she said I was the last one to talk instead of being asleep, I got it in front of all in my room."

"What did she use."

"Her hand first, then a brush she brought, they were over her knee, the over the table for my daddy's belt."

"Was that the last?"

She never replied.

"That too is extras."

" My room mates this morning when I went for a pee, when I had finished they made me go over all their knees for a spanking. Then they laid me on the table and pushed a long cork up by bottom and a parsnip up my slit Ma-am and played with my titties, nipples and clit Ma-am." She broke down crying again, sobbing onto her folded arms she was laying on.

Matron stroked her bottom and back, "Shhhh now.

"It got worse Ma-am, they made me, you know, tingle thing?"

"Do you mean cum?"

"I could not remember the name of it."

"Was that the last time?"

"No Ma-am, she sighed, they hid my dress and all ran down to Cook, it took me longer because I had to find my dress. When I got to the scullery all the girls were naked over cooks scullery table and I joined them, they had spent to much time on me and were late too, so we all got 10 welts. Cook started with me and 10 then finished with me, so I got 20, that was the last Ma-am."

"Turn over, hands on head, legs open."

Matron started at her legs and moved up to her pussy, Low jumped as she inserted her finger to check for rashes and bruising. Her inner and outer thighs and pussy has a rash, but it was probably caused by this mornings abuse by her room mates. Her nipples were bruised and swollen and her tits littered with cane and belt marks.

Everything was written down and the final check was her temperature, a little high, but no wonder.

"Sit up, lets deal with your hesitation first."

Matron sat at the end of the bed and guided her over her knee.

"You know why you earned theses don't you?"

"Yes Ma-am I deserve a spanking from you."

Matron did not hold back she spanked her with 20 spanks at the normal strength. She let her get up and cuddled her again.

"Good girl. Now the good news, I will prescribe 3 days bed rest from a fever and will sign to say you are cured from your lesbianism."

"Low cried again, thank you Ma-am.

Low was put to bed in the small ward and soon fell asleep.

She was woken during the night by Mr. Broadwood, he lowered the headrest of the bed and told her to move to the top.

He helped pull her past the end, her head hanging over.

"I did not want to let you down on day 5, he stood by her side, I will get my cock out just give it a rub to get me stiff then I will give you your dose.

Low did as she was told as Mr. Broadwood fingered her, "Let me suck away any disease Low, he lowered his mouth onto her swollen pussy and licked and fingered her to a cum, then sucked her dry.

When he was stiff when went to her head, "Open wide girl, let me slowly put it in." she did as she was told as he had taken the time to let her swallow his cum to heal her. He gently played with her tits and nipples as she gaged as he pounded her. "Its coming girl." He eased back and filled her throat and mouth with his cum.

"See you tomorrow night Low."

"Thank you so much Sir."

**********

Julie Birch finished her 10 week course two weeks after and had her father employ Low as her maid.

Ann Low knew she had reached paradise as she lived a life of luxury servicing Julie and her friends.

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers