Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

Two of the girls walking past Valerie's room heard Emily scream with lust and they giggled. Lesbian relationships were a common occurrence at the school amongst those who boarded.

The other follow on effect happened the next day.

Valerie was once again assigned to gardening duties. This time thankfully she didn't have to work close to Harry Cartwright. Harry gave her a barrow and a rake and had her raking leaves off the lawns and taking them into the woods to dump them.

The day was cool and after about half an hour Valerie desperately needed to pee. She had just dumped a barrowful of leaves in the woods and she wasn't sure if she could make it back to her dorm before she peed herself. The grass was long with the odd stinging nettle here and there; she had already laddered a stocking. She squatted down and the cold wet grass tickled her thighs.

"Fuck this!" she looked around and saw no one.

She stood up and reached into her knickers and tore off her gaff; she freed her cock from her knickers, lifted her skirt, and leaned against the tree and pissed. It felt so good!

"Oh gillie! Oh my god gillie! Oh my god gillie you goin' to get it now!" Harry Cartwright had been secretly watching her and he was amazed and delighted with what he saw.

It took him seconds to sprint from where he hiding to get in behind Valerie.

He pushed her hard against the tree.

"Well now gillie. That ain't right gillie! You ain't a real gillie at all are you? But you're pretty and your arse is soft," Harry had knocked the breath out of Valerie and he was pawing at her buttocks through her knickers.

"Oh yeah, your arse is real soft. But if I tell those snooty cunts who run this joint about you...well gillie you is just plain out fucked!" his rancid breath accosted her nose as he reached around and squeezed her limp penis.

"Or you can just be plain fucked!" he let go of Valerie's penis and used his weight to hold her against the tree while he freed his erect penis from his trousers.

"Now hold still gillie and this won't take long," he spat on his grizzled phallus.

It was long, thick and gnarled and when he pushed it into Valerie she screamed.

"That's it gillie. You let it out!" Harry pushed himself all the way inside Valerie's anus and rutted.

Valerie was determined not to show any further sign of discomfort or pain. She grunted as he thrust in and out of her tight anus, his spit providing barely any lubrication. Mercifully he came quickly and his semen provided sorely needed lubrication as he finished fucking her.

"Oh I like this gillie. I like this a lot. Harry don't care that you got a willy so long as you got those nice soft cheeks and that tight arse."

"We gonna be doing this a lot."

He thrust deeply into her one last time and then pulled his cock out of her anus and wiped it on the back of her knickers.

"I'll keep these as a souvenir too!" he grunted and pulled down her panties and made her step out of them.

"I'll see you real soon gillie," he wiped the knickers across his face and stuffed them in his pocket.

He walked away laughing.

Valerie stayed leaning against the tree until she gained her composure. She refused to cry even though she felt humiliated. She straightened her stockings and smoothed her skirt and pushed the wheelbarrow back to the toolshed. The walk was agony at first but the pain began to subside.

She was able to sneak into her dorm without too much bother. She stripped off her clothes and wrapped herself in her woolly bathrobe and made her way to the bathroom where she used the toilet to push out as much of Harry as she could and then she took a shower.

After the shower she went back to her dorm and came back with her cigarettes and a glass full of gin. She poured herself a bath and lay in it.

She soaked in the bubbles and plotted her revenge, drinking gin and chain smoking. She slowly began to smile.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers
12