Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 05

Story Info
Tranny at school dance gets fucked by young lad.
5.1k words
4.72
19.1k
19

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,972 Followers

Chapter Five - Revenge Is Mine

The following weekend was Easter and the school was closing for the four day holiday. On the Wednesday night Emily and Valerie slept together in Valerie's room. Emily locked her door and put a do not disturb sign on the doorknob and padded across to Valerie's room and locked the door behind her.

The girls slept in satin knickers and bras, stockings, suspenders and satin full-slips to enhance the pleasure of their lovemaking. That is to say they didn't really sleep much at all and both were sore the next morning.

"Are you sure you won't come with me to the Cotswolds? I'll just introduce you as my new friend," Emily nuzzled Valerie's neck and toyed with her semi-erect penis.

"I'm sorry honey but it would be just too weird meeting your family like this, especially Stephen," Valerie replied, lazily stroking Emily's labia through her silky knickers.

"Yeah...and it would be funny if Stephen tried to shag you," Emily giggled and squeezed Valerie's cock.

"Yeah...well that would be something...fucking a sister and a brother," Valerie teased.

"But seriously, I have something I have to take care of over Easter," Valerie said.

"Well seriously...I have something you have to take care of right now," Emily pressed her lips to Valerie's.

Valerie was fully tumescent and Emily slid under her, wrapping her silken-hosed legs around Valerie's. They both loved the feel of their stockings rubbing together as they fucked. She guided Valerie's cock to her entrance and Valerie slipped inside her buttery cunt for what had to be at least fifth time that night; dawn was breaking outside.

They were in no rush and Valerie took her time sliding her hard cock in and out of Emily as Emily clung to her and gyrated beneath her to increase their pleasure. Their orgasms came slowly but when they came, they came together, the intensity magnified because they had teased it out for so long.

Valerie quickened the tempo and Emily bucked to meet her thrusts.

"Oh yeah fuck me! Fuck me darling! Fuck me lover!" she moaned, biting Valerie's lip hard enough to draw blood.

Emily was an energetic and vocal lover and it excited Valerie when she expressed her passion like that.

Valerie took Emily's buttocks in her hands and squeezed them as she drove her cock in and out of her slick cunt. Emily ground her cunt against Valerie so that her clitoris was fully stimulated. They orgasmed together as they usually did; Valerie driving herself deep into Emily's vagina and ejaculating and Emily writhing underneath her, ripples of pleasure ringing out from her clitoris and along her vagina.

Seeing the two of them dressed for morning assembly in their school uniforms and toppers you would never have guessed that they were both wanton sluts.

Deputy Headmistress Lisa Meakins wished them all a happy Easter and told them to come back safe for the next term and harped on about being virtuous and that chastity was to be treasured and could only be given away once. The young ladies were hardly listening; they couldn't wait to get away for the small holiday.

Sally Macintosh was waiting for Valerie, leaning against a taxi out front of the school. She greeted Valerie with a chaste kiss on the cheek; a pretence for the crowd of students, faculty, and parents.

As soon as the taxi was out of sight of the school Sally fell on Valerie and the two gorgeous creatures ravaged each other in the back seat of the taxi.

"I've paid him double to keep his eyes on the road and to take the long way home," Sally grinned as she slipped her tongue into Valerie's mouth.

Valerie had anticipated they would make love as soon as they got home and was prepared. She straddled Sally and freed Sally's hard cock from her knickers, pulled her own panties aside and lowered herself on Sally's erection.

"Mmm, I've missed that," Valerie looked down at Sally's pretty face and slowly raised herself up and down.

"Mmm, me too," Sally gripped Valerie's hips and guided her, thrusting up to meet her lover.

"I told you I was going to enjoy fucking you in that uniform," Sally smirked.

"Stop talking about it and just do it then darling," Valerie teased her and picked up the tempo.

It didn't take Sally long. Although Sally had sex constantly working as a prostitute, this was different and she was at maximum arousal being with her lover whom she hadn't seen for nearly two months.

Sally pulled Valerie down into her lap and thrust upwards with all her might and Valerie felt Sally ejaculate against her prostate. Valerie came in her knickers without even touching herself she was so excited to be with her lover. Because of the constant lovemaking with Emily the night before, her emission was diminished but the sensation was no less intense.

They kissed and canoodled and Valerie remained straddling Sally on the back seat until the cabbie cleared his throat.

"Ahem...ladies. I'll have you home in two minutes unless you want me to go around a few more blocks," he grinned into the rear view mirror.

"No we have a nice big bed waiting," Sally smiled at him.

"Half yer luck," the cabbie laughed.

They just made it to the bed for round two and this time Sally wanted Valerie to fuck her. It took some effort; Valerie's cock was red raw from fucking Emily non-stop the night before but it actually served her purpose because it took her ages to come. Sally got the long hard fucking she wanted, although the feeble dribble that came from Valerie when she orgasmed was testimony to a cock that was overused.

Sally made coffee and bought it back to bed and they snuggled and nuzzled and chatted. They both had some catching up to do.

Valerie decided to tell Sally everything that had happened at the Chelmsford Finishing School for Young Ladies and she did. Sally was obviously jealous of Emily but Valerie appeased her.

"Hey! I love making love to Emily...but I love only you," Valerie said, kissing Sally's cheeks, then her eyelids and finally her mouth.

"Really?" Sally looked lovingly into Valerie's eyes.

"Yes Sally. I love you," Valerie smiled back.

"What about the age difference, and the fact that I'm a prossie, and also..." Valerie shut Sally up with a passionate kiss that led to more lovemaking.

This time Valerie made the coffee and bought it back to the bed.

"And what about you my sweet? How have things been here?" Valerie enquired.

"Oh wonderful. I can't thank you enough for this flat. Now that I have this gaff I take on only the punters I want to, and I can do it safely there in the workroom," Sally nodded with her chin to the third bedroom across the hall.

"No more up against the wall or on my knees in a dark alley hoping the Old Bill doesn't come along, or short time in a sleazy hotel being ripped off by the clerk or the punter."

"And I have a better class of clientele who pay more. I only see those who I want to see, but I have a string of regular punters who recommend me to other punters so I'm making a shitload more money. Look!" Sally scrambled around in the drawer and withdrew a bankbook.

It was an account that Valerie had set up in Sally's name.

"Jeez it's a wonder you've still got an arse! All that money! You must be fucking like a rabbit!" Valerie teased.

They rolled around in the bed some more but neither had the energy for a fucking.

"Alright there is something that I didn't tell you about and it's nasty. I'll get us a drink for this one," Valerie padded into the lounge to the little bar in her stocking feet.

She bought a bottle of scotch into the bedroom and generously filled two tumblers and lit them both cigarettes.

"So there's this creepy perv Harry Cartwright who sells contraband to the girls..." Valerie told Sally the whole story.

When it got to the part about Harry forcing himself on Valerie in the woods, Sally burst into tears and clung to Valerie, who consoled her.

"Hey honey; nothing worse than what some of the punters have done to you," Valerie said resignedly.

"But anyway it's got me thinking. What if we replaced Harry Cartwright?" Valerie smirked and sipped her scotch.

"What do you mean?" Sally was puzzled.

"Do you know someone who we could trust to sell contraband to the girls at the school? Someone we can trust implicitly? Someone who will treat the girls fair and make sure we get our cut? Someone who won't try to get into the girl's knickers?" Valerie asked.

"You've been working in Soho for what? Fifteen years now? Do you know someone like that?"

Sally stared at the ceiling concentrating and Valerie knew better than to interrupt her. She slid a lighted cigarette between Sally's lips but left her alone to think.

Eventually a grin spread across Sally's lips and she rolled over and found her scotch and took a deep draught.

"Pass me over me little black book," Sally pointed to her appointment book on the bedside table.

"'Pass over 'my' little black book', if you please," Valerie jokingly scolded her.

"Don't go all Eliza Doolittle on me now," Sally quipped and thumbed through her little black book which contained the names of her punters and contacts.

"Yes! Here he is. A real Julius Caesar this bloke is," Sally finished her scotch and held out the glass for Valerie to refill it.

Valerie looked at Sally nonplussed.

"Julius Caesar...Geezer... you cloth-eared bint," Sally teased Valerie.

"Hey! I might be a master criminal but I'm not street savvy like you, love of my life," Valerie snuggled up to Sally who smiled back at her lover and kissed her.

"Right! Pass me the dog and bone and I'll ring this geezer and we can meet him down the rub-a-dub-dub," Sally mimicked a Cockney accent.

"You keep talking like that I'll throw you down the apples and pears," Valerie smacked Sally on her shapely pantied arse and dumped the phone on the bed.

"I'm going to have a shower and get changed while you call up your geezer," Valerie wriggled her bum and strode off to the bathroom.

It was still cold and Valerie and Sally wore pantsuits and London Fog raincoats down to the Pig and Whistle pub to meet Billy 'The Bottle' Butler.

Sally and Valerie and sat in a booth waiting for Billy and Sally went on to explain a bit more about him.

"Billy used to be a 'Face'. That is he was a hard man, high up the organised crime ladder but too many of his mates got nicked so he's semi-retired. They call him 'The Bottle' because he isn't scared of anyone."

"Now he's a small time fence and moocher. He shifts bootleg gear around, turning a small profit, but I know he's had enough of that even, because of the risk of getting nicked. He's done a couple of stretches and he doesn't want to do any more time inside. This would be the perfect job for him," Sally explained.

Billy 'The Bottle' Butler was a handsome fifty-something man who carried a small pot belly on a muscled physique. His slick black hair was combed back and he wore a tracksuit and trainers; preferred wardrobe of the East Enders.

He was surprisingly well spoken, polite, and a real gentleman. He bought them all drinks and then they got down to business.

"So here's the deal. You take the job as the groundkeeper, gardener, porter and handyman at the Chelmsford Finishing School for Young Ladies," Valerie began.

Billy's mouth turned down in a moue.

"Wait for it. Here's the sweetener. There are sixty young ladies there and most of them live in. They have a penchant for cigarettes, booze, soft drugs, contraceptives, magazines, makeup, chocolates and all sorts of contraband that is off limits to them. I'm sure you can find more items the girls might like to purchase; so long as there are no hard drugs it's up to you," Valerie went on.

"The work isn't hard, and to anyone looking, it seems legit. You even get a little cottage to live in, in the woods at the back of the school."

"What's the catch?" Billy looked sceptical.

"Like I said. No hard drugs or anything that will hurt the girls; you sell anything else you like. We take a third of your profit and you keep the rest," Valerie smiled.

"Sounds too good to be true," Billy sipped his pint but he was interested.

"Why isn't some other geezer already at it?" he looked questioningly at the two women.

"Well that's the catch. There is someone already at it. But don't worry I'm going to get the dirty old perv who is currently in the job sacked or at least suspended. You have to make sure he never comes back," Valerie explained.

Billy grinned.

"For a young brass you're a ballsy cunt." He took another sip of his Bitter.

"Oh I'm not a brass. I'm a student," Valerie smiled at him.

"Well I'll be fucked!" Billy grunted.

"That's the only other catch. No fiddling with the girls," Valerie looked at him deadly serious.

"So I take it the incumbent is kiddie fiddling the girls then?" Billy's face clouded over.

Valerie just nodded.

"You'll have no problems with me that way. I bat for the other team love," Billy grinned.

The kafuffle began in the gardener's shed where Deputy Headmistress Lisa Meakins had found a box of semen stained knickers and stockings. It continued on into the gardener's cottage where a perfunctory search revealed a stack of magazines with young girls posing provocatively in school uniforms and more stolen lingerie, some of which had obviously been masturbated in or on.

But the most condemning evidence was a bundle of Polaroid photos of Harry Cartwright wanking himself over Alice Corinda's plump, stocking clad thighs. The final picture, a shocking depiction of his ejaculate dripping on her stockings and knickers while Alice fondled his balls.

Harry Cartwright was summarily sacked despite his claims of innocence and of being set up.

Valerie and Emily had easily cajoled Alice Corinda to offer her services to Harry Cartwright. Emily had promised Alice that she would access the school's files and up her grades and pay for anything she wanted in the way of contraband for three months. Valerie had simply given her twenty quid.

Harry was too much of a pervert to say no when Alice offered him the use of her body for a packet of Woodbines.

Emily had taken the Polaroid pictures through the rather suspiciously recently cleaned window of the gardener's shed with the new Land camera she had received for her last birthday. She was worried that Harry would hear the camera's mechanism winding as it spat out the pictures but Harry was concentrating so hard on Alice Corinda's black stockings and pink nylon panties and the bounties they encased that he never heard a thing.

Valerie and Emily already knew about Harry's stash of 'wank fodder' knickers and stockings, they simply added the magazines and the photos to the stash in his cottage and got Alice to make the complaint.

As expected; Harry Cartwright took his severance pay down the pub that night and got rolling drunk and complained to anyone who would listen that he had been set up and wrongfully sacked. No one thought for a minute that Harry wasn't fiddling the girls at the Finishing School, they all suspected that he was a noncer.

When he started on about some transvestite schoolgirl being behind it all, the publican cut off his beer and kicked him out telling him that next thing it would be down to aliens from flying saucers.

Harry stopped for a piss in the dark alley behind the pub and he didn't see Billy 'The Bottle' until it was too late.

He woke up three days later in hospital and was told he would be in a full body cast for three months. Harry knew better than to talk to the Old Bill and as soon as he was released from hospital he moved north to Newcastle where his brother could look after him.

Billy 'The Bottle' Butler got the job as the new gardener, handyman, come porter at the Finishing School by turning up as soon as the position was advertised. He wore brand new dungarees, was showered and shaved and spoke politely but confidently to Lisa Meakins and Dean Jenkins who were panelling the job. He came with excellent references; and when he offered to take the job for half of what they had been paying Harry, the job was his.

Things were going swimmingly for Valerie now. She had Emily as her lover while she was at school and Sally during the holidays.

She was also making plenty of money which was her favourite pastime besides fucking Sally and Emily. Billy was turning over nearly two hundred quid a week to Valerie as her cut from illicit sales to the girls at the school and Sally was making around one hundred pounds a day as a prostitute. Valerie figured she and Sally were making around thirty thousand pounds and change a year.

They were on easy street with the money Valerie had hidden away in Grand Cayman and the ready funds available at her Commercial Bank.

But then a surprising new enterprise offered itself as a possibility.

Valerie had been living at the Chelmsford Finishing School for Young Women for just under a year when flyers started to appear advertising the Harvest Festival dance.

"So what is the Harvest Festival dance?" Valerie asked Emily.

"Oh it's an annual dance we hold with the girls from here and the boys from the Bridge Street Academy. The tradition goes back to when the schools were first built or something. I do know that over the years quite a few Chelmsford ladies have married Bridge Street men," Emily explained.

"It's a chance for the girls to dress up and for the boys to try and get a little slap and tickle is what it really is. Even the teachers get pissed because alcohol is allowed in ahem... moderation; if you know what I mean," Emily tapped the side of her nose.

Valerie wore a red satin floor-length ball gown, split down one side to the top of her thigh, and red velvet highheels. Her makeup was heavy but perfect; after all it would be an outside cotillion in the evening. She accessorised with silver drop earrings, silver necklace, a diamond bracelet with matching diamond ring on one finger and a red clutch with silver clasp.

Her lingerie consisted of red satin full-cut knickers so as not to show any panty-line, matching padded bra and flesh-toned holdup stockings. She didn't want a suspender belt to spoil the lines of her dress but she didn't want to wear tights.

Emily was dressed similarly only in sky blue.

A marquee tent had been set up on the lawns and a big band played dance music. Bowls of punch, already spiked by the attendees, nibbles and napkins were laid out on long benches and the students and staff were enjoying themselves.

Valerie was pleased that dancing was a compulsory subject at the school. She had been a half-decent dancer as William, but learning the steps backwards and carrying them out in highheels was an artform in its own right.

She found herself in the arms of a handsome young man from the Bridge Street Academy and he was obviously taken with her. He'd followed her around most of the evening like a lost puppy in hopes of getting a dance.

This was new territory for Valerie. She'd had sex with a woman and another transvestite since she had transitioned; but this was the first time she had been close and intimate with a man.

And she liked it.

She was flattered by the attention and adoration the dark haired, hard bodied, good looking, young man showered on her. He beamed at her and held her tight against his black tuxedo-clad body. He breathed her perfume and she his aftershave.

The band played a slow number and she rested her head on his shoulder and he drew her tighter. She could feel the bulge in his trousers through her dress and his hot breath on her neck.

"You're beautiful. The most stunning woman here," he whispered.

"Hardly," she replied.

"I'm pretty fucking hot but I'm not sure I'm not the most stunning," Valerie teased him.

"Modest too," he jested back.

"You'd give anything to kiss me though wouldn't you," she raised her head and smiled cheekily at him.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,972 Followers
12