Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

Valerie rejoined Sally at the Hilton for a celebration, but sex was off the cards; Valerie was still recovering.

"Too bad we're checking out tomorrow. I've had a ball; I've even got a tan but you've spent most of the holidays in the hospital," Sally stroked Valerie's forehead, Valerie was lying on the lounge with her head in Sally's lap.

"Well there is one other surprise. We're not going home. We're going to Phuket tomorrow to spend five days lazing on the beach and drinking cocktails with little umbrellas in them," Valerie grinned.

"Shut the front door! You are so good to me Valerie," Sally gushed.

"And to myself. It's a great place to recover and I can at least wear a one piece and try out me new tits lying around the pool," she laughed.

They took the short flight to Phuket the next day and caught a taxi to Patong. Valerie had booked them into a five star hotel. Valerie was so excited during the taxi ride she could hardly contain herself. At the hotel they were greeted with drinks and given an express check in; all they had to do was hand over their passports and proceed directly to their suite.

Valerie arranged to have the luggage delivered to their room, which was a beachside suite of course.

Just before they got to the room Valerie asked Sally to put on a blindfold.

"I've left the biggest surprise until last," she held Sally's hand and looked lovingly in her eyes.

"Ok Valerie, but I can't imagine what else you could surprise me with," she said and stood still while Valerie put the black velvet blindfold on her.

Valerie led Sally into the suite, Sally felt the temperature drop due to the air conditioning. Valerie got her to stop and Sally sensed she might be in the middle of the room. She was expecting perhaps a bouquet of flowers or something.

Valerie whipped off the blindfold and Sally saw flowers. Not a bouquet but at least twenty bouquets of beautiful tropical blooms. There was a bottle of champagne on ice on a low table. But the most striking objects were the two mannequins in the centre of the room.

The mannequins were wearing identical wedding dresses.

Sally was speechless. She turned to Valerie but was unable to vocalise.

"Will you marry me?" Valerie asked.

Sally still couldn't talk. She was dumbfounded and mute.

Then she nodded vigorously and tears flew from her eyes.

She found her voice.

"Yes! Yes! Of course yes!" she whispered.

"Was that a yes?" a voice asked from behind a lace curtain billowing in the breeze.

"Yes!" shouted Valerie.

The lace curtains were ripped open and there was Emily dressed in a bridesmaid dress with a besuited Troy Bingham beside her. Billy and Raul were dressed in white suits with red carnations in the lapels. They all cheered and came into the room and popped the champagne.

Through the curtains was a small garden with a marquee set up and under the bower a Buddhist monk was sitting, meditating.

Sally looked both shocked and delighted.

"We have half an hour to do our hair, makeup and get into those dresses," Valerie gushed.

There were two Thai beauticians waiting for them in the bedroom suite and they were done in twenty five minutes.

The monk married them under the bamboo marquee decorated with white and red orchids, and fuchsias, which matched their wedding bouquets. He intoned a Buddhist chant and then they read marriage wows prepared for them especially by Emily.

It was perfect.

They had a party in the garden after the ceremony and they ate, drank, and danced the night away.

Later that night alone in their huge bed sipping the last of the champagne, Valerie held up a scroll that the monk had given her.

"We are married in the eyes of god according to our orange-robed, bald-headed friend," Valerie looked at the Thai script on the parchment.

"Of course this has no legal standing at all anywhere in the world. It's just our declaration of love for each other for eternity," Valerie smiled at Sally.

"It was beautiful Valerie. Except now you've really screwed up because as far as I'm concerned you are now mine for eternity," Sally smirked.

"And you are mine," Valerie kissed her bride tenderly.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers
12