Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers

"Nowhere I guess," Valerie smiled down at Lisa.

Valerie's makeup was also a mess and her hair hung lank and tangled.

"So this Sally woman; she's cool with us...you know...?" Lisa looked questioningly up at Valerie.

"Well we never really discussed fidelity, I think we both assumed that ours would be an open relationship but we remain committed to each other," Valerie replied.

"Well you're lying on top of me with your cock inside me so I guess you've made your point," Lisa contracted her vaginal muscles and squeezed Valerie's cock.

"Speaking of which...now that you have seduced me, does that mean we have a deal regarding my proposition for the school?" Valerie asked sarcastically.

"Oh come on! I seduced you? You seduced me!" Lisa grinned up at Valerie and kissed her quickly on the mouth.

"Would it be fair to say that we seduced each other?" Valerie smirked.

Lisa tightened her arms around Valerie's neck and pulled her face down so they could kiss. After a while Lisa constricted her vagina, feeling Valerie's penis become fully erect inside her.

"Wanna do it again," Lisa teased, rubbing her legs sensuously on Valerie's.

Valerie lowered her face to Lisa's and slid her tongue into Lisa's mouth as she slowly began to fuck her.

To be continued...

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,909 Followers
12