Finishing School for Shemales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom gripped David's long red hair and the man's body began to tense. He knew what was coming. With a shout, Tom began to cum, and David felt his mouth flooded with hot, thick, salty seed. Some dribbled out of the corners of his mouth, and some washed to the back of his mouth. David instinctively swallowed what he was given.

Tom's hand never stopped moving and even as David swallowed the man's cum he felt an incredible warmth spread from his tingling pussy to his imprisoned penis... but he still couldn't cum...

Tom stopped moving and gently pulled his fingers from David's ravaged hole. His softening penis slipped from the sluts mouth with a pop. He looked down to see the bitch licking her cum coated lips. Tom, still feeling the after effects of his orgasm, brought the fingers he had been fucking Davina with to the sluts mouth. He pressed one against her lips.

David couldn't believe what the man was doing. It was so dirty. He also couldn't believe, as he opened his mouth, that he was going to let him. He swirled his tongue around the man's fingers, tasting lube. David was still so turned on, needed to come so much. "Please," he begged again.

Tom pulled his hand away and pushed his penis back into his pants.

"Matron wants you. Now" His voice was gravelly and strange.

David nodded, blushing crimson. "Yes, Tom."

His face hardened. "Don't use my name, slut. Ever."

With that, the orderly went to the door and waited as David, confused and hurt, pulled on his panties and adjusted his skirt. He stood in his heels and made to walk out of the door.

"For fuck sake, you stupid bitch," snarled Tom, "wash your face and fix your make-up or you'll get us both into trouble."

David lowered his head and felt his eyes tearing. He walked to the bathroom and saw his make-up was smeared and he had cum on his lips, cheek and neck. He burst into tears and began scrubbing his face.

Matron was standing at the door of her surgery when she saw Tom walking down the corridor, Davina walking, head bowed in front of him. Matron had watched everything via the camera in Davina's room. She knew that Mistress K would be extremely angry. She had not wanted anyone to touch Davina until she decreed, and Tom had disobeyed. Matron couldn't really blame him. She had felt lust wash over her when she had seen the sexy little thing via the camera in Davina's room, with her hand buried in her panties, but she didn't make the rules. She doubted if Tom would be working there much longer.

With a nod, she dismissed Tom and waited for a pale, shaken looking Davina to enter the surgery.

Matron sat David down on the edge of the gurney.

"How are you feeling, Davina?" Asked Matron, her voice lacking its usual coldness.

David looked up. "I... I don't... I..." And suddenly he broke down into sobs.

Matron gently put an arm around his shoulders. "You're confused, aren't you?"

David nodded. "I... I just don't know who I am anymore..." He delicately wiped tears from his eyes. Matron noted that the he didn't want to smudge his make-up. A good sign.

Matron sat on the gurney beside David and held him in her arms. "Before you came to us, you were aimless, wandering through life. You were not gifted academically. No talent for sports. You don't even have any friends who are wondering where you went to."

David said nothing, but knew in his heart that it was all true.

"But here, with us, you can be different. You can be exceptional." Matron said kindly.

David looked up at her with those big green eyes.

Matron smiled and stroked his hair. "We get many applications, but we only accept a very few people. Boys that with the right care, the right help, can become the most beautiful, most sexually arousing women in the world. That's why we chose you, you have the potential, Darling"

David looked down at the floor. "But... but I didn't have a choice."

"You'd never have chosen this, that's true. But I think you're starting to believe it's the right path for you. Don't you?"

David said nothing.

"When you lay on your back with Tom's fingers inside you and his cock in your mouth, did it feel wrong?" She asked.

David looked up in shock.

"Oh, we know what happened. We didn't want your first time to be like that, but you certainly seemed to be enjoying it."

David blushed scarlet and Matron almost laughed it was so charming. "I... The girls in the videos... they...," David looked at Matron and for a second he seemed calm, "yes, it felt right."

Matron smiled and kissed David on the cheek. "Then it's time for you to take the next steps. Take off your clothes."

David stared at her in surprise.

Matron actually laughed this time. The girl was so adorably naïve.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, I'm going to show you something."

David did as he was told. His skin was covered on goosebumps and he covered the restraint holding his penis with one hand. Without knowing why he covered his swollen nipples with his other.

Matron stood behind him. "What do you see, Davina?"

David looked into the mirror. "I... Me. But not me. A girl. A boy... I don't know." His voice was subdued.

Matron nodded. "You have been taking a course of female hormones and they will continue to change you over the next few months. But we has decided that it's time for you to take a leap. Normally we wait months, sometimes years with the girls to begin altering their appearance, to give them curves, to make them more feminine. But with you. You're special, Davina."

David stared back at her in the mirror. "I am?"

Matron smiled and nodded. "You are. There is something about you that is magnetic, alluring. Tom has worked her for several years and he has never touched any of the girls without permission. You were the one to break his self-control. And that's before you even began the change."

David blushed again.

"We're going to change you, starting tonight, Darling. But it will be a very long, very painful process. To save you that pain, you shall be kept sedated both chemically and through hypnosis. Do you understand?"

David didn't really, but nodded because Matron was being so kind.

"Good girl. And when you wake up, you will look in the mirror and see something incredible."

David nodded. He knew that something important was happening, and for the first time he felt like he had some say in it. But he also knew that whatever journey he had begun was not one he wished to end yet, no matter how strange or scary.

Matron get to her feet. "Then let's begin."

And with that she led David, still naked, into another room.

David came slowly to. His mind swam in and out of consciousness, but gradually he understood that he was awake. His mouth felt very dry and his body felt very odd indeed. There was a weight on his chest and his lips felt thicker, as though swollen. Slowly he opened his eyes. He was in a large airy room. The high ceiling was painted white and an ornate chandelier hung down.

David reached up to move the weight from his chest, but found that his hand was strapped down.

He lay there, feeling as though something important had happened. With a jolt, a few memories began to come back. Of half waking in what looked like a hospital room with fierce burning pain in his chest. Another time he was being led down a corridor, his vision obscured, his whole face feeling swollen and and an aching pain running all over.

He took a deep breath and a figure obscured the light. It was Matron.

"Hello, Davina, my Darling. How are you feeling?"

David blinked against the light. "I... I need some water. Please."

Matron lifted a cup to David's lips and he drank a little.

"Are you ready to get up?" Asked Matron.

David nodded slowly. "Yes. I think so."

"Good," said Matron, and began unbuckling the straps. David went to touch his chest but Matron held his arm firmly, but not unkindly. "Not yet. You'll spoil the surprise. You've been out for a long time."

David thought this through blearily. "How long?"

Matron continued undoing the straps. "With anaesthesia, hypnosis and sedation... about 4 months in total."

David's eyes opened and he tried to sit up, but was overcome with wooziness.

"Four months?" He gasped. "How..."

"You haven't just been lying in bed, Davina." Through hypnosis you've been moving about, doing exercises. I thought it best that your conscious mind stayed at rest whilst we finished all of the procedures."

David looked at Matron. "Procedures?"

Matron smiled at him and slowly helped him lift himself out of bed. As he rose up the weight on his chest dropped down slightly and his behind felt rounded as though he'd put on weight.

She walked him to a mirror and then got out of his line of site. David's mouth fell open. In front of the mirror was a naked woman.

Long, elegant legs broadened into ripe, smooth thighs, flaring into girlish hips. A smooth, flat tummy poetically dipped into a tiny waist and then broadened to narrow, fine boned shoulders. A luscious pair of pert, rounded breasts sat daintily on a narrow chest. The neck was delicate and slim, long, straight red hair tumbled down. And nestled between those beautiful slim thighs, below a perfectly trimmed triangle of auburn pubic hair, was his small, smooth penis and hanging neatly below them, his testicles.

But it was the face that stared back at David which made his knees almost give way. Trembling he reached a hand up to the mirror. It was him, but not him. The jaw was slimmer, high cheek bones leading to a tiny, pixie-like nose. And his green eyes were larger and wider under much less pronounced, softened brows.

David raised a perfectly manicured hand to fuller, pouting lips.

Matron gently turned David. "You look just as good from behind, Darling."

He stared in the mirror as he turned, revealing a slim, toned back, curving out to a pert but rounded little ass.

"How..." He asked...

"Most of it was there already. The surgeons said they'd never seen such a natural candidate. But promise me one thing from now on."

David looked in the mirror, straight into Matron's eyes. "Wh... what is it?"

"You spoke when you were under hypnosis. You referred to yourself as David. You still thought of yourself as a boy. Can you see how wrong that would be now, Davina? Can you promise me you'll never think like that again?" She said softly.

David stared hard into the mirror, taking in the beautiful form before him. And he realised that he had not been David for a long time. That inside he had been Davina, but had never let himself accept the truth.

With tears in her eyes, Davina turned and hugged Matron, sobs wracking her beautiful body. "I promise. I promise."

Davina was once more dressed in her uniform, following Matron down the corridor, but now she felt very different. Her arms brushed her breasts as she walked, and the unusual weight and jiggling of the soft globes made her feel incredibly self-conscious. Her hips and pert bottom made the skirt flair out more than it had before and she felt herself swaying as she walked.

It was strange and delicious and frightening. Davina kept crossing her arms across her breasts as they walked past orderlies who gave her frank, open stares of lust. She felt incredible.

"First you'll go and present yourself to the Mistress, and then you'll join the other girls." Matron said over her shoulder.

"Other girls?" Asked Davina.

"Of course," Matron laughed, "there's almost one hundred and twenty girls here at any one time. They are normally equally split between subs and doms."

Davina looked at her strangely. "What are they?"

Matron laughed prettily and turned, hugging Davina to her. "You're so innocent, darling. That's what makes you so delicious. Subs are girls like you. Submissive, beautiful creatures who adore cock and love to be fucked."

Davina coloured but said nothing making Matron laugh again.

"Doms on the other hand are girls who like to be charge. Like Mistress K for instance."

Davina's eyes widened. "Mistress k is a girl like me?"

"Of course. So am I, darling. But Mistress k and the other Doms aren't exactly like us. For us, our clit is just a toy for other people to play with. Our tight little holes is where we derive our true pleasure. But for the Doms, they're driven by what's in the front of their panties. We normally try and keep the subs and doms separated, but it's not always possible. Don't get stuck near the Doms dorm at night. They'll fuck a pretty little thing like you so hard you won't walk for a week."

Davina was about to say something but Matron was already moving down the corridor.

They arrived at Mistress K's door and Matron left Davina on her own. The Mistresses secretary disappeared into the room and then reappeared.

"The Mistress will see you now, Davina."

Davina nodded and slowly walked into the room, still unsteady on the 3 inch heals she was wearing with her uniform.

Mistress sat behind a desk wearing a figure hugging suit and short skirt. A girl, not much older than Davina knelt on the desk, her hands stretched under her body and cuffed to her ankles with thick leather straps. She was slightly plump, not fat but curvaceous, with dark skin and auburn hair.

The girl was gagged and blindfolded. Davina stopped in her tracks. "Mistress... I..."

"Come in Davina. Don't you look beautiful."

Davina blushed and walked to the desk, trying not to look at the shivering girl knelt on the surface. Davina looked down and saw heels peeping out from under the desk. The Mistress nodded for her to take a seat and she did, trying to remain calm in the bizarre situation.

Beneath the desk she saw a pretty little rump stretched wide by an enormous curved dildo emerging from the floor. The girls body bobbed and Davina could hear sucking noises from under the table.

"Davina, I have invested a lot of money in you, and I intend to earn it back. But for the moment, I want you to mix with the other girls, get used to your body and take lessons that are appropriate for your new life. But I want you to remember one thing. Like that little slut under the table with my cock in her throat, and like that little whore bound on my desk, you belong to me. And to prove it, I want you to do something. Will you do something for me?"

Davina was shaking now. What could the striking, terrifying woman want from her. "Y... Yes, Mistress."

The Mistress smiled coldly. "Good girl. Walk to the desk."

Davina did as she was told. As she looked down she a blond head buried in the Mistresses lap, slurping, sucking noises reached her ears.

"The girl on the table has been very bad, Davina. Lift her skirt for me."

Davina did as she was told and gently pulled the girls skirt up until it rested on her back. The girl seemed to be shuddering even more now.

"Now pull down her panties." The Mistress said.

Davina reached and with her nails hooked her fingers into the girls waist band and slowly pulled her panties down to her bent knees.

The girls anus was beautiful, the same tone as he skin. Below was the smooth skin of her scrotum, silky soft and vulnerable.

"I'm going to fuck that little slut, Davina. I'm going to fuck her to punish her for not being able to keep her legs together. For offering herself up like a bitch in heat to anyone who needs relief."

The girl was shaking and tears dribbled from under the blindfold.

"But first, I'm going to need you to get her ready."

Davina looked around for lube but saw nothing.

Mistress laughed and rested her hands on the hair of the girl sucking her cock. "No, you'll have to get her ready another way, my beautiful one. Use your mouth, get her ready."

Davina stared at the Mistress is shock. "But..."

The Mistress' expression became instantly hostile. She grabbed the hair of the girl below the desk and pulled her head up. Long strings of saliva and pre-cum still connected the girls open mouth to the Mistress' prick, and for the first time Davina saw how truly enormous she was.

The was panting, clearly the cock had been thrust deep in her throat, cutting off her breathing.

"Do it, Slut, or I'll fuck your virgin little ass instead. Do you understand?"

Davina nodded, terrified. She knelt down and gently touched the girls peach like cheeks in either hand. She then knelt forward and hesitated.

"Now, bitch. This is your last chance." The Mistress nearly screamed.

Davina pushed her head forwards and gingerly ran her tongue over the girls little rosebud. The girl jumped at first, but then calmed. Davina licked again, and again and started to feel herself getting turned on. She kissed the girls anus softly at first and then deeply, passionately. The girl responded, pushing her bottom back into Davina's face.

Davina's tongue got more adventurous, and she started to thrust it a tiny amount past the rubbery resistance of the girls ring. The girl moaned and Davina felt even more encouragement. She started tongue fucking the girl, her mind filled with lust. She hadn't come since her first night here at Matron's hands and her mind was filled with need.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her head. Davina stopped and looked up. Mistress stood next to her, her thick cock still dripping the other girls saliva. Gently she guided Davina until the cock was right in front of her. It was enormous, intimidating, but beautiful, especially since it was attached to such an attractive, confident woman. Davina gently opened her mouth, staring her Mistress in the face and the older woman slowly slid the huge purple head of her womanhood into the sluts mouth.

Davina felt her lips stretch as the huge member pushed into her delicate mouth. It was almost too big to fit, but Davina just widened her mouth, always keeping eye contact with her Mistress and let the intruder in.

Mistress K sighed in pleasure as the little slut accepted her penis. She carried on pushing forward until she felt the girl start to gag, and then gently pulled back and then slowly back in. The girls beautiful green eyes stared back at her, the perfect pink lips stretched to accommodate her. Ah, what a perfect slut they were creating.

Davina savoured the taste of her Mistresses cock, and she could also taste the saliva of the girl under the desk. The salty, heady taste was driving her mad and she started to moan.

Mistress K smiles and slowly withdrew her cock with a slight 'pop'. "What a good girl you are, Davina. Now place me inside this whore."

Davina grasped the thick cock and surprised herself by almost wishing she were the one bound on the table. Mistress K shifted her weight and let Davina's delicate hand guide her to the bound girls slippery opening. Saliva glistened on the girls balls making Mistress K even harder.

Davina stroked the formidable cock and placed it at the girls entrance. Even she could see that it was far, far to big to fit that tiny entrance. But she was wrong.

Mistress K, with one hand on Davina's head and one hand on the satin cheek of the bound girl pushed forward. Davina saw the head of Mistress' cock flatten slightly and then she saw something beautiful and incredible. The girl's rosebud blossomed, gradually opening beneath the force of her Mistress. The girl groaned against her gag, but the Mistress kept on and on, as the huge head of her glistening cock stretched the girl wider.

The girl began to shriek against the gag now, thighs trembling from pain or pleasure, Davina couldn't tell. The tan, stretched skin of the girls sphincter continued to stretch around the head until Davina was convinced that even if she pushed her fist into the girl she wouldn't stretch any wider.

The girl tried to pull away and Mistress slapped her ass hard. "Don't you dare, whore." She spoke through gritted teeth.