Finishing School - Ladies Day Out

Story Info
And latched Scott onto Lou's pussy lips.
3.4k words
4.35
10.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

Welcome back to Calder House, the place Ladies are finished and below stair girls are whipped into service.

The staff are also dealt with harshly should they step out of line by Mr. and Mrs. Broadwood who ruled the staff as well as the inmates with the strap.

The only difference was the staff were whipped in private for any indiscreet actions, private being the disciplined one of the couple and the other holding them down.

Mrs. Broadwood dealt with the men and Mr. Broadwood the ladies.

Mr. and Mrs. Good, he taught manners and she was matron.

Mr. and Mrs. Styles, he taught posture and she was the house secretary.

Mr. and Mrs. Ellis, he too Physical Education and she was cook.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones, he was Mrs Broadwood's deputy, taught deportment and she was in the laundry.

Mr and Mrs. Harris, he was the groundsman and she was assistant cook.

The below stairs girls had to wait on the Ladies and be at their beck and call whenever needed as well as doing their household chores.

Each "Lady" was given a different girl every week for their 10 week course.

The below stairs girls were there for up to a year, depending on their progress.

A chart was put up to cover the 10 weeks by Mrs. Broadwood and the below stairs girls were numbered on their sack dresses to match the chart.

Most of the Ladies were kind and considerate but you always had 2 or 3 in a group who wanted to dominate and it was the poor below stairs girls who suffered.

************

Mr. Jones, who dealt with the deportment of the girls and their manners had just turned 30 years old, his wife, a little older at 33 worked in the laundry and helped with other household duties.

He had planned a visit to an up market department store in Harrogate, only a short taxi ride away and one they used with every set of "Ladies".

All the girls were eager to spend some of daddy's money and all were in high spirits.

At the store Mr. Jones gathered the girls round him, " We have 2 hours and you may shop alone or in groups but remember who you are representing and what is expected of you.

As we use this store regularly the staff will be reporting anything not right by any of you girls to their manager who will in turn relay it to me.

All of you Ladies are in the city today to be taught "Refrain and Politeness" a most important trait needed to show class.

Let me remind you, anything you do wrong with have the most serious of consequences, do you all understand?"

A unison, "Yes Sir."

"Then off you go, back here for 11 sharp, lateness itself will earn you a spanking, now go enjoy yourselves."

Mr. Jones went to the news stand, bought a paper and magazine and went to the top floor café as with every visit.

He ordered a pot of tea and a slice of fruit cake.

A pretty, young waitress brought his order on a tray, a silver pot with his tea in, a silver pot with hot water in, a jug of milk and 3 packs of sugar cubes.

A small plate with a big slice of fruit cake on and a fork to eat it with.

If you require anything else Mr. Jones just give me a call, Lou Turnpenny, number 3 Sir.

Mr. Jones looked up as soon as he heard the Number 3. He smiled at her, "Come and see me when your free Turnpenny."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

Half an hour or so passed when he heard a quiet cough, he looked up from his paper, "Ah Turnpenny, you may sit."

"Thank you Sir, I got permission to have a 10 minute break,"

"Now, tell me girl, how long is it since you were with us at Calder House, and how on earth did you manage such a prestigious job here?"

"Well Sir, its 3 years this coming September I left you all at Calder Sir, I was heart broken to leave, it was my home.

My father worked on Mr. Grimes house Sir, he is a painter.

My father asked if he had any positions he could offer me. Mr. Grimes said leave me with him for a days trial.

I arrived at 7.00 in the morning and reported to Cook, my father got the time wrong, it should have been 6.00.

I had to report to Mr. Grimes so he could allocate my punishment, cook said she would have the scullery strap ready as they were almost always sent to her for minor offences and to have my pants off ready.

Mr. Grimes was taking his morning bath and had me sent in to him.

He asked why I was late, and I told him, he said he would deal with me and in the mean time strip and get into his bath and wash him."

"Whatever did you say when a strange man asked to strip naked and get into his bath?"

"I thought, this is better than a spanking Sir." She was deadly serious.

"Carry on." Mr. Jones adjusted his cock under the table as it stiffened.

"Well Sir, I did as I was told, I did his back, his chest, Sir, it was hot water, bubbles and everything.

Then I went to his feet and massaged them like I used to do for my mum."

There was a pause, Mr. Jones adjusted his cock again, "Is that the and of your story?"

She lowered her voice to a whisper, "Then he stood Sir, so I soaped the flannel and washed his balls, shaft and end Sir."

"And"

"And he grew bigger and bigger and when is was really big, pulled my head forward and I sucked in and he spunked into my mouth and I swallowed it, like I used to do for my 2 brothers."

He got out of the bath and I dried him. He said he did not waste towels on servants so he sat on his bathroom stool, put me over his knee and spanked me dry Sir and I never returned to Calder House."

"So where do you live?"

"Mr. Grimes said I could sleep in the servants quarter and after a week or so said he needed a bed warmer, so I sleep in his place in his bed so its nice and warm for him.

I bath him each morning and he spanks me dry and sometimes..."

"Sometimes?"

She whispered even lower, he said would i like to work at his store for him and I said yes and he said it would cost me so

he does me when he wants to or one of his friends might do me Sir, but I want him to, he looks after me."

"The main thing is that you are happy girl."

"You were a good girl at Calder, but still received your fair share of spankings."

"Yes Sir I know, and sucking Mr. Broadwood's willy weekly, we all did."

"Now, now, lets not tell out of home tales. Do you think you were dealt severely?"

"At the time maybe Sir, but all the times you spanked me over your knee were some of my happiest there."

"Explain girl."

"Every spanking off you was deserved, you told me where I had gone wrong, what I needed to do to stop it happening again and after the spanking you hugged and cuddled me and when you played with my titties and slit Sir, made me feel good and helped to forget the pain."

Mr. Jones smiled, "But I recall having to spank you a few times for the same thing, so you did not learn did you?"

Lou smiled back, "Oh yes I did Sir." and winked at him as she stood to leave.

"Please may I go now Sir, Mr. Grimes does not allow me to take advantage of him or I have to stay behind after work, and you know?"

"No I don't, tell me."

"He belts and canes Sir, and other things, bye for now Sir."

She disappeared behind the counter and into the kitchen.

"Mr. Jones!"

"Yes Miss Walters, how can I help?"

"I wonder if you could come to the office, we have a serious breach of trust happened?"

Mr. Jones stood and followed the store assistant department manager. They got to the main office and she knocked on the door.

"Come in."

They both entered the palatial office of the store manager, Mr. Grimes, who was sat behind his big dark oak desk.

Opposite him was Julie Scott, one of his "Ladies."

"Ah, Mr. Jones, I'm afraid we have had an incident with this girl which could put our store relationship and Calder House in some jeopardy. I'm afraid this girl has been stealing from us."

Mr. Jones looked shocked, her parents owned 5 or 6 big shops in the area and he knew for a fact her weekly allowance was more than he earned in a month.

"Please look in her shopping bag Mr. Jones."

With no resistance, she gave Mr. Jones her shopping bag.

He opened it and emptied it onto Mr. Grimes desk.

Lipstick, make up, a wallet with over a pound in, a hanky, a bracelet with the store tag on, a pair of silk stockings, a pair of lace knickers and a new lipstick.

"As you can see Mr. Jones, this girl has been very busy, she stole from every department."

"What have you to say for yourself Scott?"

"I did not do it, I have not even been in to where they sell lipstick or knickers."

"How does your father deal with theft Scott?"

"He tans the hide off most of them." she quickly realised what had come out of her snobby mouth.

"Could I make a phone call please Mr. Grimes?"

Mr. Grimes turned his phone round, Mr. Jones looked through his note book and began to dial a number.

He spoke at some length the gentleman at the other end and then completed his conversation, "Yes I am sure he will Mr. Scott, sorry to bear such news, yes, bye." and put the phone down.

"I know you all only heard my side of the conversation but her Father somewhat insisted I offered you the chance to deal with it here and now Mr. Grimes."

"And his suggestion was, Mr. Jones?"

"For me to go back to your most excellent café whilst you deal with her as he would deal with such offences in his shop, that you give her the leathering she deserves."

"Then off you go Mr. Jones and tell the staff whatever you want is free and see you back here in an hour."

Mr. Jones was happy with the outcome, and he knew he would have the pleasure of beating the girl when he got her home, as would Mr.and Mrs, Broadwood.

"You stay Miss Walters, strip the girl naked, is she resists slap her face, hard whilst I lock the door."

Miss Walters walked towards Scot, "Stand." there was few seconds hesitation, SLAPPPPPPPPPPP.

Scott rolled onto the floor and quickly stood up straight, Miss Walters raised her hand again, "Do you want another thief?"

Another hesitation, SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

"No Ma-am, sorry Miss please don't hit me again."

"Slap the thief again Miss Walters, we don't do favours for thief's."

Scott covered her face ready, SLAPPPPPPPPP, Walters slapped her bottom, the hardest spank ever.

"Take off your knickers."

Scotts hands flew under her light cotton skirt, hooked into her pure hand made lace knickers and slid them down her legs and held them in her hand.

"Excuse me ma-am, where can I put them?"

" You will hold them all as you take them off until I remove my belt, anything that drops will be my belt across your thieving tits, understand?"

"Yes Sir,"

"Socks."

Both socks off in a flash but her knickers slipped from her hand.

"Extras," Mr. Grimes grinned as he said it and walked over to Scott, "Hands on head."

Scott looked confused.

SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPP on her other bottom cheek.

"Agggggggggg."

Both hands on her head and tears running down her cheeks she watched Mr Grimes lift her skirt at the front and cup her slit, she jumped but never moved off her mark.

"Blouse."

Scott put her knickers on her head and both socks on one hands, undid 2 buttons and pulled her blouse over her head, then hands back on her head.

"Would you like to see the thief's nipples Mr. Grimes?"

"That would be nice Miss Walters, you are very thoughtful."

Miss Walters reached into Scotts right bra cup, pinched her nipple, squeezed it till she shrieked then pulled her tit over her bra. She played with her nipple till it shone and stood proud.

Then she reached in to her left bra cup, she toyed with Scott, "Can not find a nipple on this tit Mr. Grimes, would you search for me please?"

"Of course Miss Walters, arch your back and push your tits our girl."

Hesitation brought Miss Walters hand down on her right tit, SLAPPPPPPPPPP.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." Scott looked down and saw a perfect imprint on her tit, she began to cry.

Mr. Grimes reached into the girls left bra cup and also fiddled until Scotts nipple was about to burst its skin, he dragged it out and left it matching the other over her bra.

"Perhaps as her tits look so proud over her bra you may wish to issue her first extras now Mr. Grimes?"

"Perfect idea, hands folded behind your back thief and steady yourself in one position, if you move it will be extra, but on your slit."

Scott nodded and folded her arms behind her back and Miss Walters held them tightly in place.

Miss Walters felt her pussy moisten then run as Mr. Grimes removed his belt in a slow deliberate fashion, she had been the receiver of its swing on many, many occasions.

He tweaked each nipple in turn to keep them stiff and in rapid succession lashed the ends of each of her 32b tits.

She screamed, knelt and begged for mercy and her blouse dropped to the floor.

Miss Walters whispered in her ear, "Ever had your twat whipped thief, it hurts like fuck?", she laughed as she grabber her hair and stood her up. "Extras Mr. Grimes?"

"Yes, 10 on her cute pussy."

"Bra."

Scott had to bring the clasp to the front as with her blouse and socks where they were could not do it from behind.

She held it in her hands, it perfectly matched her hand made lace knickers.

Miss Walters looked at the size, she then fondled her tits, bouncing them about, "Do these little eggs look like a 32b to you Mr. Grimes?"

He too bounced and fondled them and again squeezed her nipples till she squealed, "They probably will by the time we have finished with them." He looked at his watch, 30 minutes had passed, he showed Miss Walters.

"Skirt"

Scott unzipped, let it drop and stepped out of it.

"20 extras Mr Grimes."

"You can not count that."

"Arguing, 30 extra."

"Put your clothes on the chair by the door," both tormentors chucked as she passed them and they saw 2 perfect handprints on her bottom sheeks.

"Would you like her bent over grasping her calves, over a stool, over the desk or over my knee Mr. Grimes?"

"Lets have her holding her calves with her tits dangling to see if we can make them grow a little."

Scott waited for instruction, "Bend right over, legs apart so your pussy lips are open."

"Yes Ma-am."

Over she went in the centre of the room where Miss Walters was standing, she knew only too well Mr. Grimes liked a big swing, Scott did not have to wait long as lash after lash fell, her bottom changed from white to pink to red to finally crimson.

Mr. Grimes nodded to Miss Walters, "Hold tight thief, Mr Grimes will give you the last 10 on your back."

He was very thorough and spaced 9 perfectly his arm went even higher as the last one crossed the previous 9.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, " again was the cry from Scott.

"Stand." Scott eased herself up, she was all over the place, her legs were like jelly, her head spinning and her pain excruciating.

Mr. Grimes lifted her chin, you are due 30 hard whip strokes on your pussy lips or."

"Or Sir please tell me the or."

"Or you can kneel and service us all with your mouth."

Scott was straight down on her knees, mouth open, Miss Walters dropped her knickers, lifted her skirt and pulled Scotts head into her soaking pussy.

Mr Grimes lifted Miss Walters jumper over her bra and this time gently eased each tit from its cosy bed, her nipples already like bullets and fondled, nipped and squeezed.

Scott was no amateur and soon has Miss Walters wailing and writhing, she lifted her skirt as Scott wiped her face on her skirt.

Mr. Grimes whispered into Miss Walters ear and as Scott unbuttoned his fly she left the room.

Scott took out his cock and licked his shaft as she massaged his balls.

The door opened and closed as Scott brought Mr. Grimes to a climax, she tried but could not manage to swallow it all.

He waited till he was cleaned and she put his cock back in his pants.

Miss Walters brought Lou Turnpenny from the café under Mr. Grimes instructions, Miss Walters went under her skirt and lowered her knickers, lifted her skirt over Scotts head and latched her onto Lou's pussy lips.

Again, Mr. Grimes lifted Lou's jumper this time, she was not allowed a bra, he copied his actions from Miss Walters and Lou's girl like tits and nipples, Lou could not hold back, she was a squirter and her juice covered Scotts face and tits.

Mr. Myers lowered her jumper as her skirt was lifted off Scotts head.

Miss Myers pulled Scott to her feet and passed her blouse and skirt but not her knickers and bra, she then took her into an adjoining office to clean up and to be returned to Mr. Jones with 5 minutes to spare.

Mr. Grimes turned to Lou Turnpenny, prepare for a spanking Turnpenny."

Lou stripped naked and walked over to the big armchair where Mr. Grimes was waiting, he tapped his knee and she draped over, he did not need a reason, he had taken her from Calder, given her a home and if he wanted to spank her he could.

He turned her bottom red then lowered her in front of him, she unbuttoned him and took him straight in her mouth, and over the last three years he had trained her throat to take his 8"+

He stroked her hair, "Didn't your Sir tell you that by the end of the day he would have one of those fancy ladies sucking your pussy, just like you had to do many times at Calder?"

She nodded, stood and bent forward with her hands on her knees, legs wide, Mr. Myers gently slid into her, a quite perfect day.

As Lou got ready to go back to work Mr. Grimes passed her the bra and knickers from Scott, "Call it a memento of the day my dear."

"I am indeed a lucky girls Sir, I never ever dreamed of owning a bra, never mind a hand made lace one with matching pants."

Miss Walters came back into the office, "I think you went a little far putting so much in that girls shopping bag Walters, nearly ruined my plan, strip."

Miss Walters lowered her head as Mr. Grimes went to his cane cupboard, "Yes Sir, Sorry Sir." She stretched over the big dark oak desk reaching for the other side to grip, a caning was not often, but when it was it was done venomously.

It was a quiet journey back, Scott never spoke.

Scott stood outside Mrs. Broadwood's office as Mr. Jones explained the mornings events, for the first time.

The door opened and Mr. Jones walked out, Mrs. Broadwood spoke, be here at 9.00pm in your dressing gown.

Scott smirked, and was ordered into the office, strip girl.

You are in for the hiding of all hidings, I have a feeling you will be sleeping stood up for the next week I intend to inflict so much pain on your thieving body.

Mr. Broadmoor entered the office, "Just in time my dear, we will use your ceiling hooks and you can try your new flogger."

Scott would never ever forget that day or the day she was allowed home and the beating she got from her Father.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers