Finishing School - Pipa Jay - Lady

Story Info
She services Mr. Broadwood a couple of times a week.
4.4k words
4.29
12.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

Welcome back to Calder House, the place Ladies are finished and below stair girls are whipped into service.

The staff are also dealt with harshly should they step out of line by Mr. and Mrs. Broadwood who ruled the staff as well as the inmates with the strap.

The only difference was the staff were whipped in private for any indiscreet actions, private being the disciplined one of the couple and the other holding them down.

Mrs. Broadwood dealt with the men and Mr. Broadwood the ladies.

Mr. and Mrs. Good, he taught manners and she was matron.

Mr. and Mrs. Styles, he taught posture and she was the house secretary.

Mr. and Mrs. Ellis, he the Physical Education and she was cook.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones, he was Mrs Broadwood's deputy, taught deportment and she was in the laundry.

Mr and Mrs. Harris, he was the groundsman and she was assistant cook.

The below stairs girls had to wait on the Ladies and be at their beck and call whenever needed as well as doing their household chores.

Pipa Jay was the daughter of an Aristocrat, so had a whole heap of chips on her shoulders.

Her parents met with Mr. and Mrs Broadwood when they booked her in and specifically said they did not want any special favours but she had to be treat with exactly the same regime as the other Ladies on the course.

Day one of the new interns 10 week stay at Calder House.

The under stairs girls were always apprehensive on a first day and new at sometime during the day they would be spanked by the new Ladies. In fact most hoped it would just be once.

Dale Grey (5) had been given Pipa Jay on the rota and of course had no idea she was of blue blood.

She knocked on Pipa's door and waited, she knocked again as taught, no answer so she peaked in.

Pipa looked up from her book, " Did I say come in?"

"No Ma-am but..."

"Don't but me, who do I call to have you beaten for intrusion?"

Grey looked to the floor, "Well Ma-am, we just wear these dresses, nothing underneath to make it easy for the Ladies to beat us them selves."

"Come in and get naked."

Grey went in, closed the door and put her cleaning tray on the floor.

She went towards Pipa and removed her dress over her head.

"How would you like me Ma-am."

Pipa looked up again, oh, your naked, what can I beat you with."

"Well Ma-am there is a bedroom belt behind your bedroom door."

"And why pray tell would I want a belt behind my door?"

"Its for the Masters and Mistresses to use on you if your naughty."

"Wow. I have never even been slapped, never mind belted, go bring it for me."

Grey brought the belt back and gave it to Pipa.

"Now, how do I hold it and where do I whip you."

Grey was lost for words, not only had she removed her dress, brought the belt, she had to show the Lady how to hold it and where to beat her.

"Some double it up and some roll it up and use it as a whip.?

"Which hurts the most.?

"Whip ended Ma-am."

"Then that's how I will use it, and where am I allowed to whip you?"

"Anywhere and everywhere Ma-am and as much or as little as you want.

Then we report to cook, show her and she puts us over her scullery table and whips our bottoms and backs."

"Even if you tell her it was not your fault?"

"Its always our fault Ma-am."

"Where hurts most, erm whats your name?"

"My name is Dale Grey and I am number 5 Ma-am."

"So where hurts most 5?"

"In order Ma-am, for me its nipples, breasts, slit lips, back, legs and bottom."

"Wow, I thought girls were only spanked on their bottoms and backs of legs."

"What else has bee used to beat you."

Grey thought, its quite a list Ma-am, hand, belt, strap, hair brush, wooden spoon, slipper, pump, skipping rope, electric wire,"

"Stop, that's enough, so anything at all that will hurt you and teach you a lesson?"

"Please Ma-am I have to go, we are only allowed an hour for the first morning."

"What happens if you are late?"

"We collect the belt from behind the scullery office door and go over the scullery table. Cook decides how many and she gives us the lashed she thinks fit, dependent and what we did and how bad it was."

"Pass me that paper and pencil from the dresser."

Pippa wrote a note, "As I am writing this note you can empty one of my cases into the draws."

"But Ma-am I don't have time."

"Don't worry, I am writing a note for you to give your Cook."

Grey ended up being 17 minutes late and gave the note to cook.

Cook read it, folded it back up and popped it back into her apron front pocket.

Note to cook

Your number 5 girl walked in without being told, stopped me reading my book by talking and taking her dress off.

Then went through my case and draws and handled my underwear.

She waved the belt about from behind my bedroom door mentioning spanking, nipples, breasts, back, bottom and even pussy lips.

When I asked her to do a job she said, I don't have time.

She never even lifted a cleaning cloth, my room is filthy.

Maybe Daddy mad a big mistake sending me here, I may have to contact him.

Dale went to the sink to start the washing up.

"And what do you think you are doing?"

"Starting my chores Ma-am."

"Not so fast 17 minutes late, bring the office belt," everyone looked up from their chores, the whisper went round.

Looks Grey is in for one hell of a beating.

Cook made room for Grey on the table, "Dress off, you will remember today for quite some time to come."

Cook did not start with the belt but the dreaded wooden baking spoon. Cook was quite artistic, she spanked her with the spoon to leave her bottom scarlet in the shape of a pair of knickers. The other girls giggled as Grey sobbed and even screamed at times.

"Carry on with your jobs girls unless you want a pair of panties tattooing on.

You stay down Grey, not finished with you by a long way."

20 minutes later cook picked up the belt and leathered Grey all over her back and the backs of her legs.

She then carried on cooking, another 20 minutes and another leathering, this time her bottom and then put to kneel on the office stool in the middle of the kitchen for all to see.

Grey knelt on the stool over an hour.

"5"

"Yes Ma-am."

"Take this note to the main office and give it to Mr. Broadwood."

She got off the stool and picked up her dress.

"Put that back down, you wont need it."

Grey left the scullery and although spent a lot of time out of her dress one way or another felt so insecure.

As she got to the hall way Mr. Ellis was just taking a delivery from 2 young men.

"Stand girl, let these young men pass with this box."

"But Sir, I am naked and you have visitors in."

He grabbed her nipple as she tried to pass him in front of the men.

They put their box just where Mr. Ellis wanted it. He was still squeezing her nipple as they walked back.

"I must apologise for this girls disgraceful behavior and if you could spare a moment you will see her punished."

"Yes that's ok we have time." they were both adjusting their cocks in their pants right in front of her.

"Toes girl."

Grey bent double, legs apart, slit split everything on show.

"Who has had to deal with you already girl?"

"Cook Sir, I was 17 minutes late,"

"Then 17 spanks with my strap." He removed it from his belt and she got 17 sharp cracks which on top of cooks work made her cry, she was only a slender girl with still growing tits not even size 30 bra yet.

He kept her down as the boys left, "Now, on with your mission girl, and I will see you in your dormitory just before lights out, I have not finished with you yet."

"Yes Sir, really sorry to upset you."

She straightened herself up and knocked on the office door.

"Come in." it was Mr. Broadwood. He felt a twinge in his pants as he saw the naked girl at his door.

"Excuse me Sir, Dale Grey, number 5 Sir, cook asked me to bring you this note."

He took the folded note, read it twice and spun her round, "quite a spanking girl, is this cooks work?"

"Yes Sir, and some from Mr.Ellis in the hallway, I was in his way.

Mr. Broadwood enjoyed examining her bottom and back and spun her round again, he cupped her pussy and she instinctly opened her legs wide, he caressed her lips, his wet fingers tweaked each nipple.

"Did Cook not deal with your front then?"

Grey was shocked, why should she, "No Sir just got a tanned hide, twice."

"Then I will deal with the front, hands on head."

He went to his desk for his short strap and wasted little time in whipping each nipple in turn and then each breast, he left little white skin.

He stood back.

Poor Grey was pretty distraught, "Thank you Sir."

"Oh I have not finished girl, you have 25 on your lips now."

"25." slipped out.

"No, 50, unless of course you would rather do a task?"

"Yes please Sir, anything."

He walked back to his chair and sat down. "Come here girl, I think you know what to do, kneel."

Grey screwed up her face in disgust. he saw her face and dragged her over his knee and took the ruler off his desk and spanked her.

He threw her back on the floor.

She quickly unbuttoned him and rubbed him stiff before opening her mouth as wide as it would go and gradually took him in.

"Come closer girl I want to slap and play with your skinny tits, might help them grow."

He gave each tit and nipple a good seeing to then arched his back and filled her mouth with his cum.

Thank the Lord that's over she thought.

"Are you a Virgin girl?

She looked stunned at the question, "Yes Sir, I am?" she said it as bad as she could, how could he ask, even if he beat her for her attitude.

"Come here, let me check, bend over," he slapped her bottom hard twice, he pushed 2 fingers up her open pussy as hard and as far up as he could. "Hmmm, maybe you are."

You have not impressed me with your actions today and the arrogance you just showed. I will be bringing my cane to your room before lights out to show your friends what arrogance earns, now get out."

So, that's 2 visits at bedtime she thought, looks like I'm sleeping on my front tonight.

It was 2.00pm already so she head on back to Miss Pipa's room for her afternoon work.

Grey knocked, "Come in."

"Excuse me Ma-am, its number 5, may I come in and tidy?"

Again Pipa was reading and never lifted her head from her book.

Grey cleaned the bathroom, then came into the bedroom, she bent to wipe the skirting board just as Pipa looked up.

Pipa saw the back and bottom of number 5, "Wow, what happened to you, come over here,?" Grey turned and walked towards her, Pipa saw her tits and nipples, "Oh no, did I cause that.?

"Can I touch you?"

"Yes of course Ma-am and you know if I displease you, you can spank or belt me, even now, anytime?"

"No I did not, turn round let me see your bottom, I thought you had red knickers on."

"That's cook work Ma-am because I was 17 minutes late. from your room this morning"

"She did all this to you?"

"No Ma-am, Grey turned her head to look behind herself, cook did the reddening and strapped my back, she then pointed to the belt strap, I got 17 of those from Mr. Ellis on my way to see Mr. Broadwood with the note you give me for cook, she gave it to me to take to him. Mr. Ellis said I was in the way so I had to bend in front of 2 delivery boys.

"I can not believe that, who did your nipples and breasts?"

"That was Mr. Broadwood when he read the note, he used his short strap, I got 20 on each nipple and 20 on each tit, he wanted to match cooks pants with a bra he said."

"Then he sent you up here?"

Grey lowered her head, "Not really Ma-am."

"Well, do tell me the whole story."

He said I was to get 25 on each of my slit lips Ma-am, or I could do a task."

"A task?"

"Do I have to say Ma-am?"

"We are both girls aren't we, I wont say a word to anyone."

"He sat in his chair and I had to unbutton him, harden his willie and suck it till he filled my mouth with his cum, then I had to swallow it all, just before I unbuttoned him he spanked me over his knee for hesitating.

He also squeezed the tits and nipples he had just strapped Ma-am.

When I came out, the clock in the big hall said 2 and I did not want a spanking off you for being late."

"Oh you poor girl."

"Its ok Ma-am, its what we expect below stairs, its part of our life, we all of us grew up with discipline at home.

"Go and get he belt."

Grey gulped and slowly but surely got the bedroom belt of its hook. She wondered if it would be her lips.

Pipa had stripped naked and stood in front of Grey.

"Here is the deal 5, you will belt me on my bottom, on my back and on my nipples and on my breasts, if you refuse or they do not hurt me, will give you exactly the same, now, no questions, how do you want me?"

"I accept your offer, could I just say one think Ma-am?"

"Yes."

"It may be better if I give you a hand spanking first to warm you up before the belt, its what happened to me at home."

"Agreed."

Grey was not the all innocent girl she looked. Before taken in by Calder House she was a baby sitter and a Sunday school teacher, so she had years of spanking experience.

Her mind went back to those times as she pulled out the dressing table stool and tapped her knee.

Pipa was like a princess and Grey absorbed all her bodily parts, 5'5", 120 pounds, no hairs on her pussy and she new her bust size as she saw it on her bras when she put them away this morning, 34c.

She would surely have them bouncing within the hour, first with swaying then from the belt.

Her skin was like the finest velvet, flawless, smooth and shinning with health.

"Are you ready Ma-am?"

"Very scared, but ready,i have never been punished this way before."

" Grip the stool legs Ma-am, if your hands come off we start again," and with that the first slap hit the white bottom, gentle to start with, then getting faster and harder.

Faster, harder and her mind racing, how could she possibly be in the position she is in now, looking at a red bottom, not getting one.

She stopped and rubbed Pipa's bottom gently, she had an hour left before going back to cook and no way did she want to be late.

"Please get up Ma-am, and no touching or we go back over. Now bend over and grip a hold of your calves."

"I know if I release I'm back over your knee."

Grey did not know what came over her but, CCRRAACCKKKKKK, "Yes you are quite right, Ma-am, Hold tight."

Grey gave a steady but thorough whipping of the Lady's bottom and the last at the bottom of her back.

"Please stand with your hands on your head Ma-am, and arch your back and tits out?"

Grey was excited, like below, all tingly, she had never held a nipple before or touched another's tit.

She stoked Ma-am's tits and squeezed her nipples to get them ready for her strap.

Nipples extended she stood at her side and gripped a handful of her right tit and pulled it up, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack.

Pipa was weeping, not crying so she thought the next 5 would be much harder, and they were.

Pipa was in full flow, so Grey lashed each tit with 5 nice stripes.

Pipa's hands flew off her head and onto her pussy, she leant on the bed and had a huge cum.

10 Minutes to get to cook, "Come back and see me when you get 10 minutes." Grey nodded as she left.

She got to the scullery with five minute to go and went to her sink and started, "Dress on girl, its not a nudist camp, oh, come here, where did you get the lashes on your bottom, was it Mr. Broadwood?"

"No Ma-am, I met your husband in the hall and he said I was in the way so he gave me 17 lashed for being 17 minutes late and said I would get a bedtime spanking too Ma-am"

"And well deserved, you wicked girl, I hope he canes you."

"Don't think he will Ma-am, Mr. Broadwood said he was going to cane me in front of everyone as a warning to them, not sure why Ma-am, it was only 17 minutes."

Cook put her leg up on the underside of the scullery table bar and pulled Grey over, "Sound spanking again for you, you cheeky girl."

Cook did not hold back and was soon In tears, "Now get to your sink."

The girls had half an hour free so Grey went to see Pipa.

She knocked on the door and was called in.

"You wanted to see me Ma-am, I have a few minutes before service starts."

"Sit down Grey."

"Its ok, please will you sit down instead Miss?"

"I can't, my bottom is on fire, you sure did a good job on me, was it as hard as you get it?"

Grey was generous, "Yes Ma-am, just as hard."

"Have you been crying Grey?"

"Yes Ma-am, cook put me over her knee for a sound spanking, she said I was cheeky because I said I had been belted 3 times today already, Mr. Ellis is giving me a bed time spanking and Mr. Broadwood is going to cane me in front of everyone, and all because I was 17 minutes late. Ma-am!"

"Yes."

"Would you like me to put cold cream on your bottom and tits Ma-am, we girls do it to each other to sooth us."

"You are so kind, and yes please."

"Would you like to lay down or stand Ma-am?"

"Stand." they both laughed.

She creamed her bottom first and Pipa could feel the difference straight away, and it felt soooooo good.

Grey turned her round, she gently massaged and creamed her large tits and red raw nipples.

Soon she was enjoying the attention to her private bits and again her feelings let her down as she crumbled on the bed with another huge cum.

Grey stayed another few minute and got ready to go. "I must be going Ma-am."

"No, wait, I have a confession." She told Grey the whole truth, not missing anything out. "So, you have my full permission to go and report what I have said."

"May I think about it overnight Ma-am?"

"But what about the spankings tonight?"

"We get spanked almost daily Ma-am, I will survive it."

Grey went and did her jobs in the scullery and went to the girls bedroom, it was a bath night.

Mr. Ellis arrived and heard the noise next door so waited leant on the table. Dale was first out, soaking wet and bruised nipples almost bursting out of her tiny tits.

Sir tapped his knee and Dale bent over, Sir rubbed her bottom, "Mrs Ellis told me about your day, so just a hand spanking."

Rubbing her bottom he was spreading her legs and a finger split her lips, other girls started coming from the bath, Mr. Ellis spanked Grey.

She enjoyed it so much, it was like the ones her daddy gave her when she was home and a good girl.

Her mom said he spanked her naked because he liked to see how she was growing up.

Mr. Ellis stood her up and walked out.

The last girl came out of the bathroom in tears and with a red glowing bottom and Dale went in to see Mr. Broadwood.

"I have come for my caning Sir."

"Good girl, go get my cane from the side of the door."

He had brought his senior one, the one which stipes, bruises and cuts all in one stroke, the bastard she thought.

"How many will I get Sir?"

"I thought we would start with 12."

"That sounds fair Sir, shall I grasp my knees Sir, or maybe...?"

"Maybe?"

"Maybe you had a task instead Sir."

Well, he was pretty stiff after seeing all the naked girls and giving one a really hard spanking, he tingled a little more.

She took the answer out of his hands and knelt down pushing her tits onto his legs as she unbuttoned his trouser fly, she reached in clumsily as to make him stiffer, she rubbed him hard and as he reached down towards her tits.

She held his hand, put it on her tit and squeezed his hand onto it and moaned for his pleasure.

She soon had him filling her mouth and throat with his cum, something she has grown up with from various uncles and daddy's friends, its what they did.

"Sir, would you like me to pop into the office and see you tomorrow Sir, just in case I need a spanking?"

"Yes, I was just going to tell you I would need to see you at 2.00 tomorrow, maybe on the first floor landing by the laundry cupboard."

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers
12