Finishing School - Staff - The Matron

Story Info
Ladies are finished & belowstair girls whipped into service.
3.4k words
4.13
17.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers

Welcome back to Calder House, the place Ladies are finished and below stair girls are whipped into service.

The staff are also dealt with harshly should they step out of line by Mr. & Mrs. Broadwood, mid 40s, who ruled the staff as well as the inmates with the strap.

The only difference was the staff were whipped in private for any indiscreet actions, private being the disciplined one of the couple and the other holding them down.

Mrs. Broadwood dealt with the men and Mr. Broadwood the ladies.

Mr. and Mrs. Good, he taught manners and she was matron.

Mr. and Mrs. Styles, he taught posture and she was the house secretary.

Mr. and Mrs. Ellis, he too Physical Education and she was cook.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones, he was Mrs Broadwood's deputy, taught deportment and she was in the laundry.

Mr and Mrs. Harris, he was the groundsman and she was assistant cook.

Mrs Good, the matron, now in her early 30s, had been called to the main office by Mrs. Broadwood, she knew it would mean trouble, it always did and usually meant a spanking.

"Read this matron."

She thrust a letter into her hands.

It was a complaint from a past Lady, suggesting she had been mistreated by matron, she claims she was spanked and it was not her who was naughty, but a girl with the same first name and the matron would not listen, in fact gave her extra.

It was written by her father and he wanted an apology and permission to spank the matron in front of his daughter or he would go to the papers.

"Your choice matron."

"Choice?"

"Yes, he either spanks you, or your fired."

"But what if I was innocent?"

"2 choices, your answer by 12.00."

She knew she had no option so agreed.

"I will write to him, tread very carefully in future matron."

"Yes I will Mrs. Broadwood, thank you."

"Oh, and report back to my office at 9.00pm this evening in your nightwear, you have an appointment with my husband."

"Yes Mrs. Broadwood."

Matron felt sick, she had been under the discipline of Mr. Broadwood several times and he was particularly brutal.

She also knew her husband would issue bed time spanking for her putting their jobs in peril.

After dinner that evening she told her husband she had something to tell him.

He listened intently and never spoke, he removed his jacket, rolled up his right shirt sleeve and remove his belt.

He patted their armchair arm, she quickly stripped naked and lowered over it.

"Three bedtime spankings from tomorrow night and I will warm you up for Mr. Broadwood."

He whipped her with his open belt to form immediate wheels from her waist to the back of her knees, he was quite an expert, she was given 20, and through her sobs and tears she heard his zipper lowered, he rubbed her welts, then went to her head, she opened and he used her mouth to lubricate his big cock.

She knew what was to happen, anal, she hated anal, she hated the pain, the embarrassment, "Please, no."

He stopped and picked up his slipper and gave her 20 more hard swats.

He walked to her side again and she lubricated his cock as well as she could.

Standing behind her he leaned forward and put each hand underneath her and each hand grabbed a nipple, he pulled her towards him as his cock split her bum cheeks and slid into her.

Her nipples hurt so bad and her bum hole was on fire but he was thorough and fucked and pulled her for 15 minutes then withdrew and went to her side, she greedily finished him off so he would not go back into her bum again.

It was 8.55 and Mr. and Mrs. Good knocked on the main office door.

"Come in, I have been expecting you, Mrs. Broadwood will be joining us shortly."

With that Mrs. Broadwood followed the couple in.

Mr. Broadwood had a ledger open and was at the Good's page.

"Before we start. my wife and I noticed you are quite a regular for correction in this office, and wondered that perhaps Mr. Good you are not keeping her in check as maybe you should."

Mr. Good removed his wife's housecoat and pulled her short nightie over he head, turner her round and bent her slightly over.

"You will see she was thrashed this evening after dinner for her causing you so much trouble and will receive a severe spanking before bed for 3 nights."

Mr. and Mrs Broadwood examined her closely and touching and prodding.

"That is indeed a thorough job Mr. Good, but maybe not regular enough, when was the last time?"

"Could easily be a few weeks ago, she has been very good."

"Mr. Good, its no secret Mrs. Good has her maintenance belting and the cane every Sunday and regular spankings in between, I suggest, nay, order Mrs. Good is dealt with that way and to make sure it happens we will visit your room at 8.30 am every Sunday."

Mrs. Broadwood nodded.

Mr. Good was speechless and Mrs. Good gulped. He did not have to answer, it was one of those statements which was taken as official.

"Stand straight and turn round Mrs. Good, hands by your side and show off what our Lord gave you."

Mrs. good turned round and for all to see red bruising around her nipples and on her tits.

Now Mr. Good, before we I deal with your wife, a more delicate subject, I'll be blunt, how often do you give Mrs. Good a fucking and has she ever refused you, Mrs B. and I wondered if that was the reason your wife was so lax of late?"

Mrs. B. nodded as she was silently lip talking her husbands words.

"Well, erm I suppose when we both feel like it, a few times a month for sure."

"By that I take it she does not always agree?"

Mr. Good shook his head.

"Its no secret Mrs. B. and I fuck most days, at least once, and that Mrs. B. awakens me most morning with her hand or mouth around my cock, which is why I always look so happy."

"Mrs. B. tell them what happens should you not be in the mood."

"Why I get the beating I deserve and fucked in every hole my dear, and well deserved."

"Looks like her last fucking was only an hour or so ago, is that right Mrs. B., and a painful one at that I'll be bound, tell us about it?"

Looking down she quietly spoke, "Yes Sir it was, I was whipped and he took me up my bum and clawed my breasts,"

"Did you thank him?"

"No Sir, I did not."

"Then thank him now."

She looked up at her husband with tears in her eyes, "Thank you for my belting and the sound fucking you gave me, I hope I pleased you."

Mr. Good nodded, "Eventually, yes, and you heard Mr. Broadwood of how we shall conduct ourselves in the future, and deviation and I will whip you and bring you down to Mr. Broadwood for his discipline of you too."

"Right, as you have already dealt with her back side very well I think I will punish the front."

Mr. and Mrs, Good gasped together.

"Tits first, I want you to remember the disgrace you have brought us for a long, long time to come.

Grasp her arms behind her Mr. Good and stick out her tits for my belt."

Mr. Good did as he was ordered.

"The count is 15 on each tit and nipple Mrs. Broadwood," he unbuckled his belt and without hesitation caught her right nipple plum on bringing a loud shriek.

"1" said Mrs. Broadwood.

Mr. Broadwood nipped each nipple in turn and stretched her tit for his belt.

"15"

Mr. Good released her, "No touching until you leave the room or we start again Mrs. Good." she nodded.

"Sit her on the stool Mr. Good legs wide, the count is 20 on each inner thigh Mrs. B."

Whooooosh, Crack. "1"

At 15 Mrs. Cook spoke through the cries and tears, "please Sir could I have the last on my bottom it hurts so much?"

Whooooosh Crack, "16"

She somehow managed the 20.

"Lean her back Mr. Good, this is a trick to make sure she is nice and tight for your cock after so much fucking by whipping her lips, they swell a treat don't they Mrs. B.?"

"Yes they do Mr. B. and hurts like the devil but does make it better for your cock and pleasure."

"You can add 5 on each lip to her weekly maintenance. If your legs close we go back to the beginning, like I believe we did with one of your earlier beltings in here."

Again one of those questions without an answer.

The count is 5.

In pretence of sorting out one lip from the other Mr. B. prodded, poked, split and fingered then the first dreaded lash and how she jumped.

"1"

She managed all 10 without closing. He let her settle.

"Stand, and you may go back to your room and let me tell you I will be making a note on your page, if you appear before me again it will be the ceiling hooks," they all looked up to the 2 rings in the ceiling, "And my whip."

As they were leaving Mr. Broadwood suggested he fucked her when he got her home and take advantage of her swollen lips, he nodded and closed the door.

"All that has made me quiet stiff, strip, kneel and latch on my dear," she unbuttoned and got his cock out, subbing eagerly with both hands then took his big cock in her mouth.

She showed his belt marks on her back and bottom from a belting he had given her in the morning, no reason, well he gave her no reason.

Back in the goods room Mr. Good beckoned his wife into the bedroom and sited her doggy fashion on the end of their bed.

She kept her legs closed and he went to the back of the door to get the bedroom belt.

"Sorry, I was not thinking," and her knees parted showing the pink of her valleys.

"That's your problem of late not thinking, well a whipping may be what you need, and more regular, head down bottom to the ceiling."

He gave her a sound belting on the one he had given her only a few hours earlier. He put the belt back and she made herself ready for his cock in her mouth, the usual ritual but he reached for her sore tits, pulled on her nipples hard and mounted her, her beating earlier from Mr. Broadwood had quite turned him on.

"And how will I be now woken each morning?"

"Mouth or hand, Sir," she blubbered.

His last few strokes were rougher than normal, as to make his point.

Sunday morning soon arrived and at 7.00 prompt Mrs. Good slid down the bed and took her husband with her hand and mouth, she knew he loved the sound of her gaging, it gave him power so she rammed him to the back of her throat with every push till she knew he was coming then eased back to take his spunk.

They bathed and she went to dress, house coat, remember we have a visit at 8.30, how could she forget, it had occupied her mind since being in the Broadwood's office.

8.30am and a knock on their door, Mr. Good let them in.

"Good morning, hope you slept well and woke well?" Mr. Broadwood looked at Mr. Good.

"Oh yes, she has not missed a morning wake up call since you suggested it, I told her she would visit you if she did." both men and Mrs. B. laughed, Mrs. Good had different things on her mind.

Mr. Broadwood removed his jumper, rolled up the sleeve on his right arm and walked to their bedroom, he set 3 pillows up on the bed.

"Right Mrs, Good, lets have you naked and over the pillows, bottom skyward. I will demonstrate, pass me her belt please."

Mr. Good took his wife's bedroom belt from behind the door and passed it to Mr. Broadwood.

"Thank you, now, its important that this maintenance is a reminder from the past week and a warning for the week to come of her obedience and manners. Its designed to hurt and to mark and hard enough to make sure the stripes are uncomfortable for 3 to 4 days.

Remember this is maintenance, not punishment, punishments should be carried out as and when during the week."

Mrs B. nodded and rubbed her own bottom and winced.

"Are you ready Mr. Good?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then why are your hands not clasped?"

"Clasped Sir?"

"A lady should always have her arms outstretched and her hands together clasped. That way you are in no danger of incurring extra strokes for reaching backwards, did you not know that?"

"No Sir."

"Then Mr. Good you had better get naked too, your on next."

Mr, Broadwood rubbed his hand over Mrs. Good's bottom cheeks, between her legs and down to the back of her knees.

"I see you have had to be disciplined since you were in the office, I will add extra strokes on as a reminder of your lapse in duties."

Mr. Good was stood next to Mrs. B. stark naked as instructed, he did not want to upset Mr. Broadwood.

Mr. Broadwood began, "You may alter this to suit your needs but Mrs. B. starts with 20 with the open belt," CRACKKKKKKK. CRACKKKKKKKKKK.

From her waist to the bottom of her cheeks in a steady reign of lashes, half way through he sent a lash down just short of a length and hit her full on her split pussy lips, she let out a huge shriek but her hands never unclasped.

CRACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK The 20th diagonally and as hard as possible.

Mrs. Good was crying hard, she had never had such a hard belting.

Mr. Broadwood rubbed her bottom, "Feel the ridges of an open belt, quite delicious I always think Mr. Good."

Mr. Good stepped forward with Mrs. B and both felt the marks, Mrs. B. adding a slap.

"Hands on your Head Mr. Good, look Mr. B, he is as hard as a branch," Mrs. B. slapped his cock with her hand a few times.

"Stand Mrs. Good and into the dining room, I want you laid on the table now for your caning, I don't want any give below you, I want every one of the stipes to penetrate.

Get over the pillows Mr. Good." He passed the belt to his wife, she soon gave him 20 across his bottom cheeks with the open belt, he too was crying like a baby, "Keep down Mr. Good, I will punish you for your hard cock." she gave him 10 across his back.

Mr. Broadwood waited for them both to come out of the bedroom as his first cut of the cane hit the spot, whooooossshhhh crackkkkkkk, he gave her 6 hard strokes on her sit spot + 2 extra on her back, as prommised.

They waited for her to settle, Mrs. B. Spoke, "Take your husband to the bathroom and wank him into your bath, I will cane him empty, that should stop him stiffening."

They all went to the bathroom as she milked him into the bath. "That was a bag full," commented Mrs. B.

He took his wife's place on the table and Mrs. B. gave him 10 horrendous cuts across his bottom, he was soon blubbering.

"Hope you have both learnt something this morning, we will examine you every Sunday after breakfast Mrs. Good to make sure he is up to the job." They both nodded and fell into each others arms.

They left the Good's and walked along the corridor, Mr. Broadwood opened the laundry door and pulled Mrs. B. in. She fell to her knees and took his cock out with her right hand and into her mouth and with her left hand went down into her knickers.

************

Liz Willis was cleaning the Broadwood's lounge, it was mid way through the afternoon and the below stairs girls did not have a day off on a Sunday

Mr. Broadwood's eyes followed her around the room, she had not felt his belt or been over his knee or more importantly tasted his cock yet, she had only been here 10 days.

The thin sack dress showed every contour, and the roughness rubbed against her nipples to make them always taught, and sore for all the girls, it was his great idea in the first place and in summer it was a light cotton, almost see through dress.

As she dusted the mantle piece next to where Mr. Broadwood was standing, a small ornament dropped to the hearth and smashed.

Mrs. B. looked up from her sewing, "Come here girl, what would your mother do to you for being so careless?"

"Over her knee for a spanking till father got home Ma-am."

"And then what?"

"Father would put me over our table and spank me with his belt, but as I got older I had to keep standing and bend over."

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Liz quickly removed her dress and elegantly draped herself over Mrs. B's knee and the spanking began.

Mrs. B. got a great deal of pleasure in spanking young girls bottoms, why, it made her quite wet, below.

Poor Liz got a good 10 minutes worth begore being told to stand.

Mr. B. unbuckled his belt and pulled a stool into the middle of the room.

"Bend over and grip the stool legs, and don't let go, or else."

Liz did as she was told and he gave her 20 cracks with his belt.

"Now stand and bend over like you do for your father.

Liz did as what was told at once, her large 36c tits swinging free.

"Mrs. B. could wait no longer, should I wait for you in the office my dear?"

"Yes that would be nice." and the first crack hit her bottom as Mrs. B. left the room.

He gave her 10 stiff hard belts, the last 2 on her lower back, but she kept her position.

He knelt down beside her and fondled her tits, bringing her nipples to their normal stiff position.

"When you stand I will give each of your tits 15 belts, nipples too, or, you may ask for a task, stand."

Liz eased herself up and Mr. B's hand cupped her tits as if weighing them, "Well, shall I begin," he lifted his belt to his shoulder.

"Please sir may I have the task." she managed to get out before the belt swung.

"On your knees, undo my buttons and get out my cock, rub it to its stiffness then put it into your mouth, have you ever done this before?"

"Yes Sir, my uncle Brian has me do it when I go stay at his house or he comes topours and we are alone, he said it will make me a good wife."

"Yes, he was quite right,"

He allowed her to take the lead and suck him off, she was very good, when he cum she eased him back to give a free passage down her throat for his cum. She took him out and rubbed his cock and licked him clean, put it back in his pants and buttoned him up.

"Stand and hold your tits out underneath so I can bite your nipples," he was soon stiff again and remembered the pleasure he had waiting in the office.

He walked out and left her and walked down the flight of stairs to the office.

Mrs.B. was naked and knelt awaiting her husbands cock, she had it out in second and roughly worked him solid, "You may finger yourself my dear, she needed little coaxing and was soon in rhythm with mouth and fingers.

He stood her up and bent her over the desk and spanked her with his hand, her fingers still working her clit, then mounted her from behind, she left her fingerer rolling her clit and they cum together.

He pulled out and say on a chair, she cleaned him as he sucked her sweetness from her fingers.

Not a bad way to spend a day he though.

DonBrown
DonBrown
230 Followers